Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Signs A Guy(maybe Ur Boyfriend) Has Planned To Sleep With You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs A Guy(maybe Ur Boyfriend) Has Planned To Sleep With You. (513 Views)

My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... / My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Signs A Guy(maybe Ur Boyfriend) Has Planned To Sleep With You. by restored2016(m): 8:05am On Apr 26, 2016
Lemme quickly go straight to the point without beating around the bush 1. His Friends vacate the room Just when you get to his place and his friends start going out of the room one after the other until you are left alone. This has already been planned prior to your arrival. Don’t think they left at their own discretion, he don already cut eyes give dem make dem comot ! 2. He asks what you’re wearing Just when a guy is curious to know whether you will be wearing a skirt or trouser to his house then be sure that he will definitely sleep with you when you visit him. Naijaboiy be like, ” My dear abeg no wear trouser come my house oooo” 3. He demands you don’t bring Your Friend along When he tells you not to come with a friend because he doesn’t want your friend around; there are no two ways about this, he certainly wants to sleep with you when you visit him and doesn’t want any barrier 4. He calls his Friend to keep your Friend’s company Some ladies believe the presence of their friends will server as security, therefore, they bring their friends along as custodians not knowing that some dudes are way too smart to handle such a situation. A very smart dude will call his own friend to come and take the daughter of Jezebel you call your friend away so that they will be alone. 5. He Dips His hands into the pockets to form a gentleman I’m very guilty of this act even though I passionately detest s£x (nobody should question me on this). When I’m inside the room with a lady and the moment my j0ystick begins to rise above its default level as a result of s£x intrusion into my mind. As an anointed man of God, I will just dip my two hands into my pockets and stylishly take a scroll outside after which I will return back when my obviously er £ct€d joystick returns to its default level 6. He Increases the volume of the home theatre Another sign a dude wants to sleep with you is that he will switch on the home theatre and will increase to the maximum volume so that neighbours will not hear your moan when the show starts. Some guys will not deny this. 7. He offers you chewing gum This is done probably to cleanse your breath before kissing takes place 8. He stylishly Locks the door A proverb says ” a dog that enters a lion’s den should be ready to face the consequences. However, just when you enter his room and he goes straight to the door and GBAAAM !!! . Even if heat wan kill two of una, he will never open the door.. You don’t even need satan to tell you that he wants to sleep with you 9. He forces You to take alcohol Another sign is that he will force you to take a little amount of alcohol so that he will accomplish his mission before you gain consciousness 10. He goes out to buy something that has “no name” Just when you visit a dude and he takes an excuse to go and buy something (name withheld) and when he returns back you can’t seem to see what he went to buy. Make we no deceive ourselves na Gold circle egbon go buy ooooo!!! … Even If you ask him what he went to buy he will definitely lie that he wasn’t able to get it.. My guys out there throway salute oooo I drop my pen at this point Feel free to add yours
Re: Signs A Guy(maybe Ur Boyfriend) Has Planned To Sleep With You. by Danfuster(m): 8:12am On Apr 26, 2016
where are the mods... This guy just copied tosyn2much writeup...

(1) (Reply)

Guys In The House What Will You Do If Your Old Boy Equally Eats Ur Water Melon? / Help Me With The Meaning / Reasons Why Your Parents Are Involved In Your Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.