Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community (55323 Views)

Governor Ugwuanyi Donates N1million To A Disabled Woman (Photos) / Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos / Governor Ugwuanyi Gives Money To Woman Who Hawks Pure Water As She Cries (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
crazymod:

Crying does not help and can never help. Arm the locals and unleash terror on the terrorists..........

The bible say:
- terrorize the terrorist
-destroy the destroyer
-Oppress the oppressors.

But for my mind, i believe Fulani don buy market and there must be payback................... Igbos im not your friend but please don't disappoint me. Im hoping to see dozens of fulani massacred.
Kill them and sell their cows to rebuild what they destroy.

You think this is the first time? Search uzo uwani on twitter, you.ll see how long these fulanis have been killing these weaklings. They wont do jack. They recently paid a ransom to the fulanis to have their local govt chairman released when he was kidnapped by herdsmen 3 weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Ejefash(m): 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
EJEFASH :
my igbo brothers there fire on the mountain,lets do something before it too late,this killing is getting touch. enough is enough.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by darediamond(m): 5:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
They even presented a long Epistle to Paint him as an Angel meant to deliver 'Noijeria".

Awon ode.

Up GEJ.
ezugegere:
When we said that Buhari was a terrorist, they said we were lying. Now, everyone knows better!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by bebe2(f): 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
Trailblazer1:
Don't just weep

Arm your citizens to defend themselves

or better still drive all fulani away from Enugu

Noo, let them organise fasting and dancing, whimps.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Ejefash(m): 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
EJEFASH :
my igbo brothers there is fire on the mountain,lets do something before its too late,this killing is getting too much,enough is enough.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by stagger: 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
Operation Clean Sweep is what I would declare in secret after crying openly.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by oduastates: 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol.

You've got time on ya hands to quote a paid hack. In an attempt to sound smart and unbiased, the clown sounded utterly dumb, obtuse, and vacuous. I doubt most of these sycophantic pseuds read what they post and the practicality of it before clicking the submit button.

How can you even talk about building ranches across the country when the lifestyle of the people differ from region to region and there are fault-lines everywhere. Then you have uneducated farmers who're still predominantly into subsistence farming and herdsmen who're mostly savagely illiterates. So what almighty formula are you going to use and how feasible is the proposal?

The solution is to either put a complete ban on nomadic farming, or just create a greenbelt somewhere in the Northern region where these herdsmen can go and do whatever they like there. And they also have to pay charges to the government there.

Bro, I know these guys. I know the mentality because I went to school with them.
What you are reading is the same sense of entitlement you see in their leaders and the terrorists herdsmen.
They feel entitled to graze their cattle on the farmers' land.
Lugard was right when he described all tribes in Nigeria.many called him a racist but he was right.
He aptly called them a fatalist.
They double down doing the same thing even If that thing is destroying them or is going to destroy them.

Awo understood this and that was the reason why all his battles were about liberating minorities from the chokehold of the major tribes through education.
On the other hand, we have the deluded Lagos crowd.
The champagne quashing, always partying and ikoyi/ Victoria island resident yoruba elites who stand got nothing.( Lugard's description).
Unlike yoruba elites of the past, these ones are useless akotiletas without any redeeming social value.
While the elites of the past supported Awo's programs, the current one is useless to society.
Until you realise that people like Tunde Bakare,Femi Falana, Afenifere and the rest sold the SW down the river at Jonathan's conference.
They sent them to get confederation.
They came back preaching one -Nigeria, indigenous rights for non-indigens and all other bull crap in a country full of intolerant ethnics.
People like these should never be allowed to represent Yorubas in any future local or international conference.
In fact, I am beginning to support the movement of the centre of yoruba nationalism away from the lagos/ogun crowd.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by 2sexycom(m): 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
Trailblazer1:
Don't just weep

Arm your citizens to defend themselves

or better still drive all fulani away from Enugu
The guy is a coward... signing pact with devils. Weeping instead of declaring war on them. I hate this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by mayenmi: 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
RIP to the victims of this madness in Enugu state-pray where is Rev. Mbaka,would like to hear him speak. Mbok we pray the cow madness doesnt get to Akwa Ibom LOL
EkemezieNgene16:
Continue crying until dey invade your father's house. Foolish Governor
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by wawaboy1(m): 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
THIS MAN IS A MINUS. WHAT HAPPENED TO VIGILANTE GROUPS.
I WEEP FOR MY PPLE. IN MY LOCAL GOVT EZEAGU THERE WAS A TIME THESE FULANI'S WHERE TERRORIZING THE WHOLE AREA. WITH VIGILANTE GROUP WE WERE ABLE TO DEAL WITH THEM.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
When did he become a pastor or clergy instead of the chief security officer of the state?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by macaranta(m): 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
Beremx:
fasting and praying while fulani jihadists massacre your people.

nonsense!
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by crazymod: 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
mbatuku2:

You think this is the first time? Search uzo uwani on twitter, you.ll see how long these fulanis have been killing these weaklings. They wont do jack. They recently paid a ransom to the fulanis to have their local govt chairman released when he was kidnapped by herdsmen 3 weeks ago.

My broda i dey vex. I never believe in my life that fulani animals can kill igbos in their own land...................... Men they should be payback. Whether fed govt. likes it or not.

God go punish the governor. Instead of taking serious measures, he declare fasting and prayer as if God only have Enugu to protect.
God help those who help themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by uchenna4(m): 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
U sure say this governor na 4m Enugu, y u dey cry like jew man, y him no go declare for herdsmen abi Enugu no get gallant men wey fit give this basted run forever. If na 2 come dey kill pple 4 ur state u go sit down dey cry u better get the Bleep out of that office so men wey get mooo go come carry dey go ahead, hausa man go leave him state come igbo land dey kill pple for there own house u dey cry, u reach to collect 4 jd u too soft jo.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by BlackAlbino6(m): 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
DropShot:
Very unfortunate.

While I will support anyone to criticize and urge the govt to act very swiftly against the terrorists called Fulani herdsmen, this reality is the more reason to support the govt in its bid to establish controlled ranches across Nigeria.

Chest-beating and bragging (just like the guy below) that these terrorists will be dealt with should they come to carry out their act of terrorism of maiming and killing innocent citizens will not solve any problem but instead worsen it. They are terrorists and you bragging to face them are not. So, who wins?

The herdsmen, from time immemorial, have been known to be violent and act irrationally. The only difference now is the advent of social media and better news coverage. While growing up, I could recollect some of their atrocities I witnessed.

Do not mind them. There is one guy here that is fond of attacking middle belters that the attack on the middle belt region is God's way of retaliating for the Biafrans, hence people from middle belt were at the fore front of killing the Ibos. If I were not a good Nigerian, I would have asked the dude '''How market now?' gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by gerytony(m): 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
I think there is a hidden agenda to Islamise this country
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Baroba(m): 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
This man Ugwuanyi is a clueless fat buffoon, gburugburu only in size.. What the hell is fasting and prayers going to do? Defend the people who brought you into office..anuofia
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by watered(m): 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
May thunder strike the person who declared the fasting and may it never be well with those who will embark on the 'hunger strike'

What odd I reason? Terrorists are killing your people in their own homeland and you are declaring a fast.

Check into the bushes, pick up arms and flush the marauding nomads out.

Declaring a fast on this is an aberration to Christianity.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by lordyugo: 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
In a sane nd civilised society all d security heads in enugu would hv done d honorable thin nd resigned for havn prior knowledge and not doin anytn whatsoever to prevent it.
And d fat f&#k gov is weeping like a baby instead of being strong which gvs hope dat he can handle d situation.
He has d audacity to call for a 2days fasting as prophet Elijah.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by bonna4u(m): 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
Governor Ugwuanyi's statement is disgraceful. My bullshit detector has been blinking uncontrollably since i read this news.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Saintp(m): 5:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
People crucifying the governor, i ask, what do you want him to do? Openly support revenge? Openly arm the boys? He has done what any leader will do.

Even if he will support reprisals, will he announce it? By the way, he does not control the armed forces so he cannot give them orders to fish them out.

One good thing about PMB is that he is frank. He can't pretend. He has clearly shown he is a highly biased person so if you shout from now till tomorrow he just wont succumb and it doesn't touch him. we are in for a long poo.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by Alwaystruth: 5:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
See idiotic governor that was informed 48 hours ahead of the attacks and he did nothing as chief security officer of the
state and he went there to shed crocodile tears and play politics with his brothers lives. You see why we always refer Enugu people as half Igbos and half Hausa?. You see governor declaring 2 days fasting and prayers as if he is the chief priest of the state.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by koxi: 5:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
"Fasting and prayers"!
Is that what is needed now?!

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by SirShymexx: 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
oduastates:

Until you realise that people like Tunde Bakare,Femi Falana and the rest sold the SW down the river at Jonathan's conference.
They sent them to get confederation.
They came back preaching one -Nigeria, indigenous rights for non-indigens and all other bull crap in a country gull of intolerant ethnically.
People like these should never be allowed to represent Yorubas in any future local or international conference.
In fact, I am beginning to support the movement of the centre of yoruba nationalism away from the lagos/ogun crowd.

All these clowns parading themselves as Yoruba leaders and intellectuals are just old idiots who're after whatever crumb they can munch and won't mind slaving up to anyone for it.

The whole Fulani madness is getting out hand and it's not a spontaneous thing based on how well coordinated the attacks are. There's definitely something sinister brewing, since they haven't denied any of the attacks, despite how gruesome and sometimes genocidal some of these attacks are. And once they strike, the security forces always act after-the-fact, to defuse any form of reprisal. What's unclear is the end game and what they plan to achieve. If it's to put fear in everyone, I think they've achieved about 70% of that. It's only a matter of time before they start killing Yorubas everywhere as well.

Anyway, Igbos can still get their revenge cos you can only solve violence with violence and the only language these barbaric/savagely cow jockeys understand is violence. Since there are security forces all over where was attacked now, they just need to strike them elsewhere deep in the heart of Igboland and wait for them to come back again for reprisal and lay an ambush for them. Once they start killing them everywhere - they'll stop attacking people and keep their cows somewhere up North. Medieval ragheaded savages.

8 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by darediamond(m): 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
Error and Correction:"A man without a home has his life to lose" and once that is the case no more case.
Abagworo:

Fayose cannot do anything but lament too. Intelligent people like me have proffered solutions long ago but people erroneously believe they can win herdsmen in war. A man without a home has nothing to lose.

http://latestupdate.com.ng/ekiti-lawmakers-lament-activities-of-fulani-herdsmen/
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community by anytexy: 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
Whe is Fr. Mbaka self? Time to speak is now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Labour Party Wins Big At Airport Staff School Enugu - Punch / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" / EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.