Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,396 members, 7,812,162 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) (33818 Views)

US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) / Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by domopps(m): 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
What if the name is for his daughter or mum?

Cheeeeers
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by shamecurls(m): 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
Lobatan!
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by IYANGBALI: 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
asumo12:
kileleyi bayi?

undecided undecided undecided

o su mi o

1 Like

Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by Sparkles003(f): 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
faith551:
This guy case will definitely be worse than that of tee-billz when the innevitable happens,no be naija we dey.
maybe then he will tie himself up,take a gasoline bath and light himself
include and the hauwa
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by yoporchness(f): 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
Love
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by smileysmiley(f): 5:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
What tribe do you think he's from ??
Hausa no doubt
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by masqot(m): 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
That's SEASON 1 of the guy's love story. SEASON 2 will be tough and painful cos he'll have to remove the stupid tattoo bearing the pain of disappointment in his heavy heart
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by bunmat007: 5:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
craziness of the highest order.............................
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
What the actual fu-ck?! undecided
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
lool. Anything can make FP on NL these days
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by Bombolistic: 5:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
Mumu first grade
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
Love is blind,fool for love. Brother man is crazy, n if dey break up, he go commit suicide for himself den run away
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by Ameanux(m): 5:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
The level of illiteracy in dis guy is so alarming. By mere looking he is an ipod member
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by Jobabori(m): 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
demolinka:
Where all these guys dey pluck dem Igbo leaf
From Sambisa forest
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by Cboyflald(m): 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
He is. Crazily in love ni.
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by experimentist: 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
ritababe:
Madness666

#votelanicky
#missnairaland2016
Hi Rita, my name is ID and I'm so so def in love with you. I don't mind having the tattoo of you on my face. Pls don't say NO! cry
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by Ebukaokeke5: 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
faith551:
This guy case will definitely be worse than that of tee-billz when the innevitable happens,no be naija we dey.
maybe then he will tie himself up,take a gasoline bath and light himself
Yes Oh!
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by Etizz: 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
Lol.... Dis people are really Stup!d
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by nonny99(m): 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
Madness, what happen to tatoos
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by omoplaycool(m): 5:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
Imagine him trying to cancel it out when she dumps him angry
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by bunmat007: 5:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
craziness
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by gidjah(m): 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
MY THEN GIRLFRIEND CARVED OR RATHER STICHED MY NAMES ON ALL HER UNDER WEARS !, didint notice untill the day i was abut to ........i shouted ;W T F !!!!! you wan kill me princess?? she retorted ; i only wanna kip showing you how madly in love i am concerning you ,my Love.i still miss her like death till date despite my status.
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by esejessy(f): 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
waxxydude:
This is not tatoo, this is cannibalism naa.

Abi na cutlass dey use do the tatoo? why dem come hole im hand like dat dey won cut am? im babe no come get beta name. shey na fulani herdsmen abi na dem benin boys be dis? :\
wetin bring Benin come dis matta now oga?
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by freecocoa(f): 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
Tattoo no cost again na, haba! This nigga is definitely mad.

Being in love with someone definitely makes you feel sorta high but certainly not like this.
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by olive282(f): 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
A tattoo culd'v been more acceptable...dat actually luks disgustin...nd d guy seems to b obsessd with d gal....if she shuld leav him...he'l burn her dsame way he burnt his hand for her... undecided
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by MrPresident1: 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
Song of Solomon 8:6
[size=13pt]Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm:[/size] for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame.

Genesis 5:2
Male and female created he them; and blessed them,

He is only so happy to find his woman, he is in heaven wink
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by FuckDModz: 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
Na dem dem. cool
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by dissybling(f): 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
luv ni na stupidity his lover might be busy somewhere e de here
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by faith551(m): 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
Sparkles003:

include and the hauwa
prolly
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by macaranta(m): 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
Lame dude
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by switdil(f): 6:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
And the babe go leave am and marry another person
Because the hand no gree heal or he no get money
Full time ODE angry
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by talktonase(m): 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
What tribe do you think he's from ??
he must be a dullard from daura.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Use These 20 Tests To Know If She Is Wife Material - Joro Olumofin / Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging / Your Wrist Watch Could Tell How Romantic U Are!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.