Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,434 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) (33821 Views)

US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) / Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
Order for ur cakes and Pastries

Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
Lol he's sooooooo gonna regret it grin
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by banme1(m): 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
Buhari relative.
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by piagetskinner(m): 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
And how does he erase the name if the lady dumps his ass

Its gonna b there forever
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by Masterclass32: 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
Now, this is the very definition of the phrase "MADLY in love".
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by XaintJoel20: 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
waxxydude:
This is not tatoo, this is cannibalism naa.

Abi na cutlass dey use do the tatoo? why dem come hole im hand like dat dey won cut am? im babe no come get beta name. shey na fulani herdsmen abi na dem benin boys be dis? :\
waxxydude:

Abi na cutlass dey use do the tatoo? why dem come hole im hand like dat dey won cut am? im babe no come get beta name. shey na fulani herdsmen abi na dem benin boys be dis? :\
waxxydude:

Wetin Benin come find for this matter? You no see am say na abokki im be?
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by waxxydude: 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
esejessy:
wetin bring Benin come dis matta now oga?
Sister nor vex say i bring ya area, buh dem get misbehaving spirit, before you bite me i no include ur bobo o.
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by juman(m): 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
Nice.
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by emvico(m): 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
end time madness. he will soon hang himself for this same lady. mark my words
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by esejessy(f): 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
waxxydude:
Sister nor vex say i bring ya area, buh dem get misbehaving spirit, before you bite me i no include ur bobo o.
when will Nigerians stop?
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by Bose253(f): 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
It's a special case of madness
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by dannie007(m): 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
Big Goat I pity for u when the So called Hauwa go leave you for Sulieman! Then Nah Eraser(acid) u go dey look for to clean that Rusbish name.

itsdumebi:
The unidentified man in the photos above has been the subject of discussion on Nigerian twitter after a photo of his arm bearing the name of his suspected lover, Hauwa.

The only special thing here is that the name 'hauwa' was actually BURNED onto his arm......is this a sweet show of tough love or absolute stupidity?
http://dumebiifeanyi.com/man-burns-name-lover-onto-arm-photo/
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
with all the sufferings we complain about in Nigeria this idiot still have the time to engrave a girl's name on his body.

A girl that may leave him anytime for another man.

later on they will start ranting about in the street blaming everything on Buhari

Idiot. sad
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by AprokoTV(m): 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
Local man
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by Mikylopez(f): 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
after dat tatoo dem no born dah gel well to tell am itz over...else.........*lights fade*
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by dannie007(m): 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
Big Goat I pity for u when the So called Hauwa go leave you for Sulieman! Then Nah Eraser(acid) u go dey look for to clean that Rusbish name.

itsdumebi:
The unidentified man in the photos above has been the subject of discussion on Nigerian twitter after a photo of his arm bearing the name of his suspected lover, Hauwa.

The only special thing here is that the name 'hauwa' was actually BURNED onto his arm......is this a sweet show of tough love or absolute stupidity?
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by cosycee(m): 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
End time love.

Every small thing, end time
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by IRserveMyComent(f): 8:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
cosycee:

Every small thing, end time
hmmm na small thing go do ur own na
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by CioAngels(f): 8:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
It is pure stupidity. Ewu.
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by cococandy(f): 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
So he couldn't just get a tattoo
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by Ajewealth123(m): 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
itsdumebi:

only in Aboki land
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by LUSTY1759(m): 10:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
JonzinG Man!!!!!!!!!
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by kardiff(m): 10:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
Are foolish ni, ode is like you have beginning to have comunicasion with d devil, Moro o crazy
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by bayinq25(m): 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
itsdumebi:

hauwa could be thirteen.
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
Both..he's crazily in love.
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by mayortm001(m): 12:56am On Apr 30, 2016
A very very stupid boy
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by bizhop101(m): 7:11am On Apr 30, 2016
CAN USING CASHEW NUT FLUID TO WHRITE HER NAME STOP HER FROM fucking UR ENEMY?
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by DipoDee: 7:39am On Apr 30, 2016
This is what you get when your pain threshold is very high but your IQ is lower than room temperature.
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by jennifer22(f): 11:16am On Apr 30, 2016
The guy gat no swag, y not tattoo that name on his DICKson to show true love never dies.
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by Samhetalks(m): 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
Mikylopez, make I bone pride. See my pin here, abeg add me on bbm. 29E84118
Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by Mikylopez(f): 2:27pm On May 01, 2016
Samhetalks:

sam i uninstalled my bbm il try to download et durin d week....awwwn ur cute

1 Like

Re: Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) by Mikylopez(f): 2:27pm On May 01, 2016
Samhetalks:

sam i uninstalled my bbm il try to download et durin d week....awwwn love ít #pride asyd

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Use These 20 Tests To Know If She Is Wife Material - Joro Olumofin / Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging / Your Wrist Watch Could Tell How Romantic U Are!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.