Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (208266 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Ranchhoddas: 8:40pm On May 01, 2016
otem4eartum:

Mr. HardMirror, the God who created the universe with a Big Bang is not a wicked God, but the god, called Jehovah or Yahweh or Allah who created the illusion of the world and all the confusions of the world is the WICKED GOD. EUSEBIUS is his wicked representative who collated the BABBLE called BIBLE and put hypnotism in the words of it.
Knoliud, the knowledge of the true God has said that when the KINGDOM OF HIS OWN SHALL START, things like these shall happen. And that is what I have started to establish, following all the teachings of Eartum who told me that the brain is a complex structure capable of illusions and hypnotism, which Yahweh has been using to deceive the whole world. Now, listen to this bombshell, the ' POWER OF THE HOLY PEOPLE' shall be scattered according to how Daniel 12 said it, and then shall the revelation of the true GOD, Domino Reverad be established, starting from Nigeria to the whole world. Already, the DAILY SACRIFICE has been abolished, now the ABOMINATION OHE LORD'S
You still dey pay tithe to NLers? Na new month be this oo
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 01, 2016
Christians these days tarnish the image of God,u see dem calling u fools just because u fail to see tins there way even though christ came to d world cuz of sinners,I'm not an atheist cuz I believe in existence of God,but these whole church thing is all poo,I believe I can speak to God myself if need to and I believe my handwork and knowledge of God's word and commandment is enough to get me to heaven...these days when I go to church,I go to fullfill all righteouness.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Thebrightest(m): 8:41pm On May 01, 2016
Hmmm...

14 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by olumose001(m): 8:41pm On May 01, 2016
Jadonjack:

How silly of you to have thought the op s got beef with someone he believed doesn't exist

Bros, how will you let your belief cloud your ability to read and understand English, I guess u're a dullard in school.. now bros, go back and read all d series of d story again, there is no place where d author make a clear and reasonable statement of how God doesn't exist, all his stories are irrelevant, and its just what a human will do if someone have disappointed you, and you want to spoil that persons name... this is a debate situation and I seem not to be moved by dis work of literature... I like the writeup though, d author must have been a great scholar..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by laribari(m): 8:43pm On May 01, 2016
Jadonjack:

Pls stop this misconceptions.... I see no lost but found soul

Yes! It depends on who finds who. The road to damnation is wide and many are they that find or you can say FOUND it.

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Rilwayne001: 8:44pm On May 01, 2016
HardMirror:
CONTINUATION
Life in school was like living a fantasy!
Now, Note I was not a regular christian, I had so many people looking up to me and the burden was not easy. So I had to have friends of like mind, friends that shared the burden with me. Friends I also shared their burden just as the bible encouraged us to bear each others burden.

Akindeko Moto park was our war zone. If I tell you how we prayed you may find it hard to believe. We could pray for 12 hrours straight NONE STOP. You don't believe me? Ask those who know Baba Ogundare or Pastor Charlse of Dream Center church a spiritual son of Pastor shola Areogun. Speaking in tongues made 99% of our prayers.

I had 3 friends I always prayed with. 2 of them were from deeper life and one from Love Domain. Now this is sort of contradictory. Love Domain don't take doctrines and laws as serious as deeper life members.
The deeper life brothers were only interested in soul winning, but the love domain brother was all about working of miracles and working in the supernatural. He hated our "morning cries".

I remember the day he said we should go to akindeko Mosque (don't know if the mosque is still there) and challenge them just the way elijah challenged the prophets of baal.
His proposal was for us to get a mad man and take to the mosque and ask them to cure the mad man, if they can't then we will cure the man and they will know we serve the true God. cheesy

I recall how we kept quiet that midnight (about 3am) only 4 of use in the dark at akindeko Park. Listening for the Holy Spirit to direct us to go ahead or withdraw from this suicide mission.

We have had clashes with the moslims at this mosque because we were very stubborn and radical. We were always disturbing them with our preachings. They almost stabbed one of us at a time.

There was this guy, Alfa Christopher (real name) and Alfa Civil (real nick name) who were are arch enemies then. Alfa civil was very popular in the whole engineering school.

Interesting grin

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by francis247(m): 8:44pm On May 01, 2016
matrix199:

Who created the amorites? the moabites? the canaanites? the phillistines? Wasn't it the same God who made the isrealites made the same amorites, moabites, canaanites, and phillistines? But he chose side with the isrealites in destroying the people he created, just because they didn't worship him.

The book of matthew said... Will the son of a bad man ask for bread and he giveth stone? Is it right for a father to kill his own children, even if they disobeyed the father?

Hmm.
If you create something and it's not serving the purpose for which you created it, wouldn't you destroy it?

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by seemples(f): 8:45pm On May 01, 2016
1dorzine:

Exactly IDD.. Guess I know you now... I remember.. I was in civil.. Did u take addax scholarship? To get a clearer picture of you.

Abeg he's not near who you think oo...He's a jealous wannabe trying to tarnish the real pastor's image!

He can't even boldly identify himself, see?!
Even when they said they'll find him out, he said he would flatly deny his name.

Coward agbaya Hardmirror
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 01, 2016
olumose001:
only if people really knows the difference between AGNOSTICS and ATHEISTS.. Then d silly Agnostics who thought they are atheist on this thread will shut d hell up..

The fact that atheists talk about the bible, the quran and god doesn't make them agnostics.

Need I remind you that atheism is the absence of theism? Which means as an atheist, you need to have read all religious books to ascertain your believe.

To reject or abandon the theory or believe of the existence of any deity, you need to have learned enough to maintain your stand, and to do that, you either must have been in the system or read enough to convince yourself and anybody who care to listen that you are on the right path

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 8:49pm On May 01, 2016
johnydon22:

So you could not even make out the simple sarcasm in his post ... I give up on you guys really.

Chisssos..!!!!!!!

I am not being sarcastic. Johnny.

Johnny dont die a kafiru. HELL FIRE IS REAL . IF ITS NOT REAL HOW THEN WILL IT BE IN THE KORAN. FOLLOWING ISLAM IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN.

I PITY U, ALL THIS YOUR FREE THINKIN WILL SEND U 2 HELL. U THINK LIFE IS BREAD AND BUTTER BA. U LL KNOW WHEN U DIE. U HAVE NO XCUSE IF U GO TO HELL . WHAT ELSE DO U WANT THE SUPREME CREATOR OF THE COSMOS TO DO TO MAKE U BELIEVE. THE QURAN IS ENOUGH FOR U.

IF U LIKE DONT BELIV . U NO GO GET 72 VIRGINS

KAFIRU OSHI

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by jiggaz(m): 8:51pm On May 01, 2016
Thebrightest:
Shut up before i slap you and God.
You no well oo... But wait make i ask... why are you Nigerian version of Atheists not proud of your Atheism in real life? Why don't you guys admit to Atheism in real life, abi una no gather liver? loool.

Nigerian Atheists are just bunch of confused people!! Lmaoo!! You people amuse me so much here on Nairaland!! Americans & Europeans are the real deal, you guys are just wannabes!! Same with OP.

Hardmirror abeg go sleep, you get malaria. Go take Fensic bro..... Deluded people.... loool.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by laribari(m): 8:54pm On May 01, 2016
PoisonedOne:
I've seen people encounter the emboldened. I kept wondering how an active charismatic Christian changed into something else; my father saw this when it happened to my uncle then and warned me never to join any charismatic group in school. It seems easier to fall when one delves deep into spirituality. I also think that the quest for heavenly knowledge can easily make us slip into the reverse knowledge.

My point exactly. You can't claim to know God and hear from him, then suddenly you are against him.

That is demonic and many preachers are without knowing it because they are over zealous and crossed the line.

People need to know the kind of spirit that is at work here because he contradicts himself. God is not an author of confusion because if you seek God you will find him except you are doing something else. Only the antichrist will deny that Jesus is not Lord.

6 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Thebrightest(m): 8:56pm On May 01, 2016
francis247:
If you create something and it's not serving the purpose for which you created it, wouldn't you destroy it?
I didn't create it well, so i will let another thing i created deal with it.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by matrix199(m): 8:56pm On May 01, 2016
urahara:

I am not being sarcastic. Johnny.

Johnny dont die a kafiru. HELL FIRE IS REAL . IF ITS NOT REAL HOW THEN WILL IT BE IN THE KORAN. FOLLOWING ISLAM IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN.

I PITY U, ALL THIS YOUR FREE THINKIN WILL SEND U 2 HELL. U THINK LIFE IS BREAD AND BUTTER BA. U LL KNOW WHEN U DIE. U HAVE NO XCUSE IF U GO TO HELL . WHAT ELSE DO U WANT THE SUPREME CREATOR OF THE COSMOS TO DO TO MAKE U BELIEVE. THE QURAN IS ENOUGH FOR U.

IF U LIKE DONT BELIV . U NO GO GET 72 VIRGINS

KAFIRU OSHI

Your religion believes in a supreme being, and that if you follow his instructions, you'll make heaven when you die. The christianity believes no matter how good you are on earth, if you don't accept Jesus as your personal lord and savior, and believe he's the true son of God, you won't make heaven.

So, which of the two religions is true?

You see how confused you guys are?

3 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by olumose001(m): 8:57pm On May 01, 2016
Jadonjack:

The fact that atheists talk about the bible, the quran and god doesn't make them agnostics.

Need I remind you that atheism is the absence of theism? Which means as an atheist, you need to have read all religious books to ascertain your believe.

To reject or abandon the theory or believe of the existence of any deity, you need to have learned enough to maintain your stand, and to do that, you either must have been in the system or read enough to convince yourself and anybody who care to listen that you are on the right path
bros u dull o.. did I mention anything like d trash u just wrote.. my point is DAT most people like you are just uncertain whether truely there is is a deity making them agnostics

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Thebrightest(m): 9:00pm On May 01, 2016
jiggaz:
You no well oo... But wait make i ask... why are you Nigerian version of Atheists not proud of your Atheism in real life? Why don't you guys admit to Atheism in real life, abi una no gather liver? loool.

Nigerian Atheists are just bunch of confused people!! Lmaoo!! You people amuse me so much here on Nairaland!! Americans & Europeans are the real deal, you guys are just wannabes!! Same with OP.

Hardmirror abeg go sleep, you get malaria. Go take Fensic bro..... Deluded people.... loool.
Are we not in real life?
Oh! you are replying me from dreams.
Wake up to the fact and throwaway your gullibility.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 9:01pm On May 01, 2016
francis247:

If its not serving my purpose. It just shows i know nothing about what i m making. It shows i am as incompetent as engineers that make bridges that collapse

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Miggs(m): 9:01pm On May 01, 2016
jiggaz:

oga ngrians are a violent bunch.its like saying a gay man shld reveal himself in public in ngr.ain't nobody wanna get f**ked up in public for no reason.many atheists have been disowned in ngr by their very own families

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Ghost01(m): 9:01pm On May 01, 2016
beejaay:
I dont get bothered by Religion ish again.its damn too boring..i just leave its adherents to their ignorance..whether they like it or not evolution of mind will catchup with them,if not them directly definitely their generations..@op ur own evolution has simply come, so rejoice in ur new found eureka,however u should no that at the end of the day, it all doesnt mean shit so pls dont look down on others with ur new found wisdom.remember we are all here on earth passing time to die since d very day we were all born(everything between birth and death is just an amusement,a sport or hobby u call it)
The last sentence in your comment reminds me of these lines in Colleen McCullogh's The First Man In Rome:

"What was life except the procreation principle and what was death save its extinction? All else are decorations - the furbelows men invented to convince themselves life and death must mean more."

I had decided to leave the believers and their beliefs too but sometimes one just has to say something, and as such I've decided to devote the whole of this week to "teaching" the bible on FB. Some of their doctrines are so toxic they are harmful to the rest of society, and not just themselves.

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by olumose001(m): 9:08pm On May 01, 2016
my conclusion, there ain't no "ATHEISTS" In Nigeria, just bunch of confused people... There are many "AGNOSTICS" but they won't accept the fact... Only few are "SPIRITUAL" But many are "RELIGIOUS"... ONLY FEW REALLY UNDERSTAND THE TRUE MEANING OF ATHEISM

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by jiggaz(m): 9:09pm On May 01, 2016
Thebrightest:

Are we not in real life?
Oh! you are replying me from dreams.
Wake up to the fact and throwaway your gullibility.
No, we are online. Cyberspace is different from real life. Most times i pity you people. The Bible talks about you people that think they are wise but yet are the greatest fools. But it is well, i respect everyone and their belief cos i cant force my belief on you.
My grouse with the OP is that, if he feels it was a mistake for him to be a Christian but has now known the truth according to him, all well and good. But why come to Nairaland to yarn rubbish? If he has finally found peace, why come online? Is he trying to convince himself? Thats why i said that the OP was never a Believer in Christ and this story was made up by him simple!!! So many people on this thread have seen through his lies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by cloudgoddess(f): 9:09pm On May 01, 2016
jiggaz:

Lmao. You really tried.

9 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by laribari(m): 9:11pm On May 01, 2016
johnnycrew:
Christians these days tarnish the image of God,u see dem calling u fools just because u fail to see tins there way even though christ came to d world cuz of sinners,I'm not an atheist cuz I believe in existence of God,but these whole church thing is all poo,I believe I can speak to God myself if need to and I believe my handwork and knowledge of God's word and commandment is enough to get me to heaven...these days when I go to church,I go to fullfill all righteouness.

Do you read the bible? Who told you calling someone a fool within a certain context is a sin? Maybe it's an insult to you but truth is that It is just a description of someone's action. Anyone can decide to be a fool; so how does that indite Christians or affects hristianity? Do unbelievers and atheist not use that word as well? Isn't it an English world people use? People just talk sha.

I'm not saying you have to call someone a fool but when you see a fool you will know one.

Any pastor who turns atheist is a fool because he is confused and learnt nothing as a pastor.
Didn't Paul call galatians foolish galatians? Didn't the bible say a fool is wise in his own eyes? nobody is a fool but only a man's action or words puts him in that situation. And who says some Christians don't act foolishly too?

You don't have to go to church if it is just to fulfil all righteousness according to ur words. The truth is that it is not an act of righteousness. Supporting an aethist who says your God does not exist is blasphemy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by olumose001(m): 9:18pm On May 01, 2016
jiggaz:
No, we are online. Cyberspace is different from real life. Most times i pity you people. The Bible talks about you people that think they are wise but yet are the greatest fools. But it is well, i respect everyone and their belief cos i cant force my belief on you.
My grouse with the OP is that, if he feels it was a mistake for him to be a Christian but has now known the truth according to him, all well and good. But why come to Nairaland to yarn rubbish? If he has finally found peace, why come online? Is he trying to convince himself? Thats why i said that the OP was never a Believer in Christ and this story was made up by him simple!!! So many people on this thread have seen through his lies.
I love this broda, no homo sha... anyways, uppp neeepppaaa...

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by jiggaz(m): 9:18pm On May 01, 2016
Mr New Atheist Hardmirror where are you? You don run? We have exposed you!! Your cup don full... Come and finish your story oo.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 01, 2016
laribari:

Test? I don't play games as christianity is serious business. Antagonists like to have fun.
Whatever rock your boat man.

Just don't deceive yourself at that.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by BlackHummer(m): 9:19pm On May 01, 2016
OP, We are not fools. We know your kind. You will never win the battle against God Almighty because the true Sons of God are alert and active. You were never saved, you are an agent of darkness who has been spying on the activities of the Church. I would have challenged you to post your name as an evidence to prove me wrong but I know that just like your father satan, you have mastered the art of deceit and would definitely come up with all manner of excuses. We know you are on satan's payroll executing his master plan which is to fight against the Church but, you will certainly not prevail. See how proven satanist are happy with you because you are indirectly supporting their agenda. Why insult God if you believe He doesn't exist? Why express rage against Who you claim is nothing but shadows? See how cunning you are. You keep dragging your fake testimony instead of hitting the nail on the head. You are just buying time so you could add more ingredients to your already cooked lies. Dragging and dragging is the usual trend with your fellow enemies of God. Find links to some of their threads below.

1. www.nairaland.com/744545/introduction-witchcraft-witchcraft-dummies

2. www.nairaland.com/2338294/must-read-why-how-became

3. www.nairaland.com/2889426/journey-soul

Like other fictions I have come across on Nairaland, you drag and drag your post just to enter into the mind and arouse the interest of your readers. This makes them vulnerable if they are not grounded in the word of God.

Be bold and come out plain like SonofLucifer and Alfamann who were direct and unashamed when they outrightly promulgated their devotion to satan. Stop deceiving people that you were this and that, else prove me wrong by stating your name so we could look you up on facebook and see your old posts to show that you were formally a Man of God. Or are you unsure/not ready to be persecuted for your new faith?

Every force of deception entrained within this thread is nullified in Jesus name.

70 Likes 13 Shares

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by jiggaz(m): 9:21pm On May 01, 2016
olumose001:
I love this broda, no homo sha... anyways, uppp neeepppaaa...
lol thank you bro..

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by calliope(f): 9:23pm On May 01, 2016
francis247:
Wud you disown or kill your son because he refused to obey you
#curious

8 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by jiggaz(m): 9:23pm On May 01, 2016
olumose001:
my conclusion, there ain't no "ATHEISTS" In Nigeria, just bunch of confused people... There are many "AGNOSTICS" but they won't accept the fact... Only few are "SPIRITUAL" But many are "RELIGIOUS"... ONLY FEW REALLY UNDERSTAND THE TRUE MEANING OF ATHEISM
1 Billion likes!!! This is exactly my point!!! You just said everything!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by elkonS: 9:24pm On May 01, 2016
HardMirror:

I have said it before. NO ONE is compelled to read this and don't expect me to read your rebuff when you post it. So stop feeling you have an ace up your sleeve.
hello bro...i jst started reading ur posts....
im a futatian also....im in my final year presently ...and im in a similar situation....
can we get to chat....cld u drop ur bbm pin
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 9:26pm On May 01, 2016
BlackHummer:
OP, We are not fools. We know your kind. You will never win the battle against God Almighty because the true Sons of God are alert and active. You were never saved, you are an agent of darkness who has been spying on the activities of the Church. I would have challenged you to post your name as an evidence to prove me wrong but I know that just like your father satan, you have mastered the art of deceit and would definitely come up with all manner of excuses. We know you are on satan's payroll executing his master plan which is to fight against the Church but, you will certainly not prevail. See how proven satanist are happy with you because you are indirectly supporting their agenda. Why insult God if you believe He doesn't exist? Why express rage against Who you claim is nothing but shadows? See how cunning you are. You keep dragging your fake testimony instead of hitting the nail on the head. You are just buying time so you could add more ingredients to your already cooked lies. Dragging and dragging is the usual trend with your fellow enemies of God. Find links to some of their threads below.

1. www.nairaland.com/744545/introduction-witchcraft-witchcraft-dummies

2. www.nairaland.com/2338294/must-read-why-how-became

3. www.nairaland.com/2889426/journey-soul

Like other fictions I have come across on Nairaland, you drag and drag your post just to enter into the mind and arouse the interest of your readers. This makes them vulnerable if they are not grounded in the word of God.

Be bold and come out plain like SonofLucifer and Alfamann who were direct and unashamed when they outrightly promulgated their devotion to satan. Stop deceiving people that you were this and that, else prove me wrong by stating your name so we could look you up on facebook and see your old posts to show that you were formally a Man of God. Or are you unsure/not ready to be persecuted for your new faith?

Every force of deception entrained within this thread is nullified in Jesus name.

Loooooooooooll grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (90) (Reply)

The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / The Doctrine Of The Ufos / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.