Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (208308 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by olumose001(m): 9:28pm On May 01, 2016
elkonS:

hello bro...i jst started reading ur posts....
im a futatian also....im in my final year presently ...and im in a similar situation....
can we get to chat....cld u drop ur bbm pin
wats up with futarians¿

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by laribari(m): 9:31pm On May 01, 2016
BlackHummer:
OP, We are not fools. We know your kind. You will never win the battle against God Almighty because the true Sons of God are alert and active. You were never saved, you are an agent of darkness who has been spying on the activities of the Church. I would have challenged you to post your name as an evidence to prove me wrong but I know that just like your father satan, you have mastered the art of deceit and would definitely come up with all manner of excuses. We know you are on satan's payroll executing his master plan which is to fight against the Church but, you will certainly not prevail. See how proven satanist are happy with you because you are indirectly supporting their agenda. Why insult God if you believe He doesn't exist? Why express rage against Who you claim is nothing but shadows? See how cunning you are. You keep dragging your fake testimony instead of hitting the nail on the head. You are just buying time so you could add more ingredients to your already cooked lies. Dragging and dragging is the usual trend with your fellow enemies of God. Find links to some of their threads below.

1. www.nairaland.com/744545/introduction-witchcraft-witchcraft-dummies

2. www.nairaland.com/2338294/must-read-why-how-became

3. www.nairaland.com/2889426/journey-soul

Like other fictions I have come across on Nairaland, you drag and drag your post just to enter into the mind and arouse the interest of your readers. This makes them vulnerable if they are not grounded in the word of God.

Be bold and come out plain like SonofLucifer and Alfamann who were direct and unashamed when they outrightly promulgated their devotion to satan. Stop deceiving people that you were this and that, else prove me wrong by stating your name so we could look you up on facebook and see your old posts to show that you were formally a Man of God. Or are you unsure/not ready to be persecuted for your new faith?

Every force of deception entrained within this thread is nullified in Jesus name.

That is what I pointed out that the dude is just playing mind games and he can't play it with someone like me. Buying time with his stories and instead of getting on with it, he is fighting commenter. Ignore dem and make ur points then we will talk.

He can only decieve new born babes and novice.

How can you be deep with christ, a soul winner and pastor, yet wake up one morning to say there is no God. It means you were never a pastor. The bible says God diligently reward those who truly seek him.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by jiggaz(m): 9:31pm On May 01, 2016
BlackHummer:
OP, We are not fools. We know your kind. You will never win the battle against God Almighty because the true Sons of God are alert and active. You were never saved, you are an agent of darkness who has been spying on the activities of the Church. I would have challenged you to post your name as an evidence to prove me wrong but I know that just like your father satan, you have mastered the art of deceit and would definitely come up with all manner of excuses. We know you are on satan's payroll executing his master plan which is to fight against the Church but, you will certainly not prevail. See how proven satanist are happy with you because you are indirectly supporting their agenda. Why insult God if you believe He doesn't exist? Why express rage against Who you claim is nothing but shadows? See how cunning you are. You keep dragging your fake testimony instead of hitting the nail on the head. You are just buying time so you could add more ingredients to your already cooked lies. Dragging and dragging is the usual trend with your fellow enemies of God. Find links to some of their threads below.
1. www.nairaland.com/744545/introduction-witchcraft-witchcraft-dummies
2. www.nairaland.com/2338294/must-read-why-how-became
3. www.nairaland.com/2889426/journey-soul
Like other fictions I have come across on Nairaland, you drag and drag your post just to enter into the mind and arouse the interest of your readers. This makes them vulnerable if they are not grounded in the word of God.
Be bold and come out plain like SonofLucifer and Alfamann who were direct and unashamed when they outrightly promulgated their devotion to satan. Stop deceiving people that you were this and that, else prove me wrong by stating your name so we could look you up on facebook and see your old posts to show that you were formally a Man of God. Or are you unsure/not ready to be persecuted for your new faith?
Every force of deception entrained within this thread is nullified in Jesus name.
Excellent write up bro!! Immediately i read his story and couldn't find his reason for rejecting Christ, i knew he was fake!!! What came to my mind was that this guy is an agent of darkness sent to discredit Christ here, Atheist my foot!!! He has ran away!! He knew he has been exposed!!! He couldn't even finish his story cos he knew its a lie. May God have mercy on him though.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Ghost01(m): 9:34pm On May 01, 2016
HardMirror:
Am I implying that Insincerity, selfishness and ignorance is what is keeping Christians as christians.
The answer is a BIG YES!
The moment I began asking god the questions such as the one in my last post, that very moment I began to discover the falsehood of christianity.
If you are sincere and truely concerned about your fellow man, you realize god is more wicked, stupid and incapable than the presumed devil.
"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully."

Like that, ko?

5 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by laribari(m): 9:38pm On May 01, 2016
Thebrightest:
Shut up before i slap you and God.

First and fore most you can't slap someone online but God has the power to destroy your lost soul even offline.

Speak the truth and be realistic, Shey your life is centered around logic. You can't slap him from where you are; can you?

Some people can't figure out why things around them don't work

3 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 9:38pm On May 01, 2016
Some guys are already frustrated. cheesy
"Op is a liar!!!"
"Op is fake!!!"
"Op was never a christian!!!"
"Op is still a christian!!!"
"Op has ran away!!!"
Blah, blah, blah
cheesy
I have never seen sane people arguing with mad men on the road. And I have never seen people gather to thow stones at a tree without ripe fruits.

Let the ranters keep ranting.
Frustration don catch una.

22 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 9:40pm On May 01, 2016
Ghost01:
"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully."

Like that, ko?
Not the fault of God, but the people that created him

7 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by opeaceo: 9:42pm On May 01, 2016
Ghost01:
The last sentence in your comment reminds me of these lines in Colleen McCullogh's The First Man In Rome:

"What was life except the procreation principle and what was death save its extinction? All else are decorations - the furbelows men invented to convince themselves life and death must mean more."

I had decided to leave the believers and their beliefs too but sometimes one just has to say something, and as such I've decided to devote the whole of this week to "teaching" the bible on FB. Some of their doctrines are so toxic they are harmful to the rest of society, and not just themselves.

and how are they harmful to you or the society or themselves??

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 9:42pm On May 01, 2016
HardMirror:
"Op is a liar!!!"
"Op is fake!!!"
"Op has ran away!!!"
Blah, blah, blah
cheesy
I have never seen sane people arguing with mad men on the road. And I have never seen people gather to thow stones at a tree without ripe fruits.

Dont mind the zombies

6 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 9:43pm On May 01, 2016
HardMirror:

grin
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by olumose001(m): 9:45pm On May 01, 2016
laribari:

First and fore most you can't slap someone online but God has the power to destroy your lost soul even offline.

Speak the truth and be realistic, Shey your life is centered around logic. You can't slap him from where you are; can you?

Some people can't figure out why things around them don't work
stale point, if you are considering God of the old testament, then I'll have to consider the people of the old testament too
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by olumose001(m): 9:48pm On May 01, 2016
HardMirror:

bros y do you correct him, at d end he will say he is an atheist.. buh he believes there is truly a God of the old testament... iranu

3 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Ghost01(m): 9:49pm On May 01, 2016
HardMirror:
True.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by francis247(m): 9:49pm On May 01, 2016
urahara:

If its not serving my purpose. It just shows i know nothing about what i m making. It shows i am as incompetent as engineers that make bridges that collapse
Perhaps. But you didn't answer the question. Besides, God's perfection is based on the position he occupies as God. Like your parent's.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 01, 2016
laribari:

Do you read the bible? Who told you calling someone a fool within a certain context is a sin? Maybe it's an insult to you but truth is that It is just a description of someone's action. Anyone can decide to be a fool; so how does that indite Christians or affects hristianity? Do unbelievers and atheist not use that word as well? Isn't it an English world people use? People just talk sha.

I'm not saying you have to call someone a fool but when you see a fool you will know one.

Any pastor who turns atheist is a fool because he is confused and learnt nothing as a pastor.
Didn't Paul call galatians foolish galatians? Didn't the bible say a fool is wise in his own eyes? nobody is a fool but only a man's action or words puts him in that situation. And who says some Christians don't act foolishly too?

You don't have to go to church if it is just to fulfil all righteousness according to ur words. The truth is that it is not an act of righteousness. Supporting an aethist who says your God does not exist is blasphemy.

I'm not supporting him,but at same time christians are main reason pple move further away from God cuz of a form of discrimination and some form of threat.even christ never threaten wit hell fire to win souls,he drew unbelievers closer and makes them realise why they should convert through his preachings and miracles...what goes on in churches today is not missionary its just fundraising.

7 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Ghost01(m): 9:52pm On May 01, 2016
opeaceo:

and how are they harmful to you or the society or themselves??
Xtianity encourages honour killings, the gruesome murder of non-virgin brides, believers dissociating themselves from unbelievers, etc. In this age, those doctrines/teachings/practices are toxic.

4 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by opeaceo: 9:55pm On May 01, 2016
Ghost01:
Xtianity encourages honour killings, the gruesome murder of non-virgin brides, believers dissociating themselves from unbelievers, etc. In this age, those doctrines/teachings/practices are toxic.

The murder of non virgin brides?? Where?? and please don't confuse it with traditions.
Dissociate how? not talking to them? not having conversations with them? expound please

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by olumose001(m): 9:55pm On May 01, 2016
Ghost01:
woooo!! I Neva saw these coming... bible scholar,tell us something.... I like dis guy!!

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by laribari(m): 9:59pm On May 01, 2016
HardMirror:
"Op is a liar!!!"
"Op is fake!!!"
"Op has ran away!!!"
Blah, blah, blah
cheesy
I have never seen sane people arguing with mad men on the road. And I have never seen people gather to thow stones at a tree without ripe fruits

Frustration catch someone like me? On this topic? grin
I have found you out guy and you must complete that story o.

Of cos the bible says where the carcas is the eagles will gather. If God does not exist why are you speaking about Him and Christianity?

I agree, if no ripe fruits people don't throw stones. So why so much attention on christianity and God? Christianity is the most hated religion worldwide and that is because something great is attracting Satan ur father.

8 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Ranchhoddas: 10:01pm On May 01, 2016
Plaetton is viewing.Have you been banned Sir? We need to read your thoughts on this.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by elkonS: 10:04pm On May 01, 2016
otem4eartum:

The KINGDOM OF THE TRUE GOD IS ALREADY COMING TO WE NIGERIANS. I AM ALSO FROM FUTA, AKINDEKO, ANIMAL KINGDOM. I AM AN ANTI-AFA THOSE DAYS. THEY CARRY ME AND WILL THREATEN TO TAKE ME TO THEIR MOSQUES. BUT I TELL YOU, I HAVE BEEN DELUDED BY THE BOOK OF HYPNOTISM CALLED BIBLE.
RECENTLY, THE SPIRIT OF THE FATHER OF CHRISTIANITY APPEARED TO ME AND PIERCED ME WITH A SWORD, TELLING ME TO 'BRING BACK HIS CONFESSION' BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN SPEAKING BAD OF JESUS CHRIST AND JEHOVAH(YAHWEH) SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THIS YEAR. I ALMOST BELIEVE EUSEBIUS' DREAM AND I STOPPED THE DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS GIVEN TO ME BY EARTUM FOR A WHILE, UNTIL EARTUM APPEARED TO ME AGAIN AND TOLD ME MORE ABOUT THE LIES OF RELIGION. NOW I SHALL FINISH MY DOCTRINE AND IT SHALL MAKE US KNOW THE TRUTH WHICH DANIEL SAID: 12: 7- 12.''And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven and sware by him that lives forever that it shall be for a time, times and half; when he shall have ACCOMPLISHED TO SCATTER THE POWER OF THE HOLY PEOPLE, all these things shall be finished.

Vs 11: And from the time that the DAILY SACRIFICE shall be taken away, and the ABOMINATION THAT MAKES DESOLATE SET UP, there shall be a thousand and two hundred and ninety days.

DAILY SACRIFICE= sacrifices of MOSES, the worshipper of JEHOVAH(SATAN, ALLAH,)
ABOMINATION THAT MAKES DESOLATION= LAST SUPPER(Eating of Jesus flesh and drinking of his blood).

The DOCTRINE OF UFOS has already begun, and it shall save the whole world from these occultic religions of the world.
woow....hello bro im a futarian...in my final year
had a similar situation with op.....can we get to chat ...can i av uf bbm pin
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by H2Ossss(m): 10:04pm On May 01, 2016
when I dey tell people to carry their children go better school... if you come my kain school wey no time to check time... so so read read... u no go get time pray 12 hours... lol.. na joke i dey shaaa ohhh...

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by udysweet(f): 10:08pm On May 01, 2016
For the 1st time since I joined NL in 2013 dis is the 1st time I bumped into a thread(from trending) and I was stuck! Reading from page 1 to dis last page. I think I might have to deactivate my account and stop coming to NL o. I have seen and read a lot today that am becoming scared for myself. I had to ssend dis link to a friend I met here(caught him viewing by the way)
There's dis exclamation in my language I wanted to make now,but for fear of been banned,it best describes my mood now.
@op all I can say is,its well with you.
I have to run out of this thread for my own safety(make una no abuse me o,I hvnt condemned nor commended anybody or idea here)

4 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by opeaceo: 10:09pm On May 01, 2016
laribari:

Frustration catch someone like me? On this topic? grin
I have found you out guy and you must complete that story o.

Of cos the bible says where the carcas is the eagles will gather. If God does not exist why are you speaking about Him and Christianity?

I agree, if no ripe fruits people don't throw stones. So why so much attention on christianity and God? Christianity is the most hated religion worldwide and that is because something great is attracting Satan ur father.

Honestly, I don't understand, some of them carry it as if it's their daily Struggle. Too much Trouble on nothingness.

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by H2Ossss(m): 10:09pm On May 01, 2016
op op op... u need go village shaa... make dem carry you go una native doctor... make dem open calabash for your head... den you go know say supernatural powers exist... its easier for people to believe in devilish powers (native doctors, witches e.t.c) than to believe in God's power... its all good... but you really need to see things.. yes you need to..

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 10:10pm On May 01, 2016
opeaceo:

The murder of non virgin brides?? Where?? and please don't confuse it with traditions.
Dissociate how? not talking to them? not having conversations with them? expound please

Deutrenomy 22 vs 20 to 21
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by killsmith(f): 10:10pm On May 01, 2016
Going through the comments one can simply conclude that christians are a fearful bunch who become bitter and hateful when a soul discovers the truth about religion and their beloved skydaddy....@OP, pls you need to keep updating...i'm confident some of these theists will question their beliefs when you're done....they need to be free from this self-imposed prison....

14 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by opeaceo: 10:11pm On May 01, 2016
urahara:

Deutrenomy 22 vs 20 to 21
Holy Smokes!! Calm down, read again, digest, think, then respond.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by dankol: 10:11pm On May 01, 2016
matrix199:
The two events in the bible that got me thinking were....

1. Uzzah, who tried to hold the ark of the covenant that got tripped when it was being hauled to a destination. The guy was struck dead. Talk about punishing someone for being helpful!

2. The first son of berthsheba, the woman David killed her husband in order to marry her. What was the crime of the boy that he had to be killed by God?

These and a whole lot more got me thinking. I mean, if I was the most powerful man in Nigeria, I'll obliterate my enemies at a blink of an eye. I wonder why God had to allow these so called small gods to strive?

Christians, think brethren, think!

Uzzah's issue is one of the most pathetic story i have ever read. After all God judges by intention. David also broke the law.. Several times but he forgave the bloody bastard. Uzzah broke the law.. He died imstanta and you tell me.. Some one is not partial, selective. I realized every thing man does.. God does. Man is a jeleous being, God is, man has favourites, same as God, man makes mistakes, God does, infact recall he is a MAN OF WAR. Is this supernatural being indeed super or some myth like the roman gods

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by killsmith(f): 10:14pm On May 01, 2016
udysweet:
For the 1st time since I joined NL in 2013 dis is the 1st time I bumped into a thread(from trending) and I was stuck! Reading from page 1 to dis last page. I think I might have to deactivate my account and stop coming to NL o. I have seen and read a lot today that am becoming scared for myself. I had to ssend dis link to a friend I met here(caught him viewing by the way)
There's dis exclamation in my language I wanted to make now,but for fear of been banned,it best describes my mood now.
@op all I can say is,its well with you.
I have to run out of this thread for my own safety(make una no abuse me o,I hvnt condemned nor commended anybody or idea here)
nah....its okay to be scared...."what if its true?"...."does it mean all this while i've been living a lie?...no it cant be"....it's very okay to ask questions...

5 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by PastorAIO: 10:16pm On May 01, 2016
laribari:

You really donot know me as I never run from questions but I can choose to ignore irrelevance.

Once again, I answe you please read well and deep. Mind games don't work on me.

Do you know he responded to someone saying "the thing with u christians" and accused another one for using upper key when he replied him. That young man called him Mr atheist. My friend read well for judging. I can point to 4 cases. I just wanted to answer you to show u I'm not clueless, I'm careful with my words.

I can choose to ignore irrelevance.

You're right, I do not know you, neither do i care to know you. My concern is with what pertains on this thread.

I don't see any mind games. What's wrong with someone forming an opinion about christians and then saying, 'the thing with u christians...'?

The guy he accused of using upper keys, did he actually use upper keys or was he falsely accused?

I don't see any mind games in those 2 cases you gave. Calling someone out for unnecessary use of upper case letters is just what it is and not a mind game.

4 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by julioralph(m): 10:17pm On May 01, 2016
urahara:

Dont mind the zombies
the only zombies on this thread is/are (unfortunately) you, HardMirror (or should I say coward mirror, for refusing to complete his story/lies) and the rest of you confused atheists/agnostics.

like someone said up there, u guys in Nigeria are still learners, or are you not proud of your views how come una get mouth only on Nairaland?

even the Op confessed that he had to fake a prayer for someone he ran into recently lipsrsealed smh

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (90) (Reply)

The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / The Doctrine Of The Ufos / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.