Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (208302 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by danny56: 10:55pm On May 01, 2016
HardMirror:
CONTINUATION...
CURIORITY and DARING TO QUESTION GOD

The christian God is regarded as a FATHER NOT a SLAVE MASTER.
I took God as my father. I discuss anything and everything with him. He was a friend I loved so much. We had a one on one relationship.
This meant I could ask God any question
I am a practical person, I don't just hear the word, I do the word.
People in the bible had chats with God and He is my father and friend so why should I not ask God questions and why should he not answer?
So ask God sincere questions

1. My Number one problem: We are to preach to all nations and make sure people don't perish
I and many christians I know were trying our absolute best to depopulate hell as fast as possible. To make sure people don't just hear the word BUT they actually get saved.
Someone asked why I pray for at least 12hours. It was because of the burden I carried. The burden of soul winning. It was terrifying that many were going to end up in hell and burn forever! if you are a christian and you believe people will end up in hell and you don't preach and try to win souls everyday YOU ARE WORSE THAN BOKO HARAM. FACT!
How can you have peace of mind and sleep at night knowing you hold the secret to eternal life in your hands and you are comfortable? How dear you buy luxuries when you can put that money into soul winning? How can you be asking God for more money, when you should pick up your bag and preach. How can you be asking God to pick up your call so you too can drive Range Rover?
It started becoming apparent that even God was a wicked God. Why?

-so he is all loving, loves humanity more than any man could ever love another man. More than an earthly father would love his son. YET God would let people perish in hell for even telling a lie no matter why you tell the lie or how small it is?

- so the best a God can do is to send humans to preach His word?

Oh wait! Seems you don't understand Jesus died in Jerusalem for the sins of the WHOLE world and If anyone dies without christ he was going to end in Hell. Wait! Do you know how many People would have died in Africa, South America, Australia, China, India, europe, before the Gospel reached them? Do you know how many people die per day?

So all these people will go to hell? The clever answer will be NO, the won't go to hell because they did not know. Oh! So if they won't go to hell because they were ignorant, why preach the gospel to them and make them informed and now if they die with the tiniest of sin without christ they end in hell. Why not leave them ignorant so their souls can be saved based on their ignorance.

How long did it take for the gospel of christ to reach the whole world? Is god truely the God of the whole world or of Jews?

It did not just add up.
This whole gospel thing started to crumble the more I thought of it.

That is just a tip of the questions I began to ask God. Of course he had no answer. The same God that reveals other peoples issues to me could not answer this.

Haba! With d depth u wrote from see what threw u off d course of Christ...... Go back to ur Bible, your answers are there. (1) Take note of the free will of humans.. (2) if God enforce His will on man against man's wish, it becomes witchcraft, yes! (3) learn also about every believer's authority.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Ghost01(m): 10:57pm On May 01, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
lifted from Richard Dawkins' 'The God Deluson'
Yes boss.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by CoolUsername: 10:57pm On May 01, 2016
Onyi42:
Hard mirror you are really a coward...you said religion thrives on fear and that you've overcomes that still yet you are afraid of letting us know your name..

It's called pragmatism, bro/fembro. You can't deny the amount of hate that is targeted towards atheists in this part of the world (see this thread for example).

Let me ask you something: can you hire an atheist?
Even if your answer is 'yes', you can't speak for everyone, can you?

So I would advise him to not reveal personal information online and say that accusing him of cowardice is wrong.

9 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by opeaceo: 10:58pm On May 01, 2016
Ghost01:
What's there to digest? You wan play Maradona with this one, ko? We ain't no swallow-swallow people o.

muhehehehehe, am I sleep typing?? You referred to this age, and I said don't confuse it with traditions and you quoted Deuteronomy??

Slaying of non virgins in this age, have you experienced it before?? No associations with unbelievers, have you experienced it??

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 10:58pm On May 01, 2016
urahara:

I hate god so much , because my best friend died even when i prayed for god to save him. I am not tired of the hate in me . i dont want to go to heaven , i want to go to hell and yes, hell is real.

Evolution and the big bang are nothing but tools used by satan .

Sorry about your friend. When the rubber hits the road, you realize your faith was only based on cooked up tales.

5 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by dankol: 10:58pm On May 01, 2016
udysweet:
For the 1st time since I joined NL in 2013 dis is the 1st time I bumped into a thread(from trending) and I was stuck! Reading from page 1 to dis last page. I think I might have to deactivate my account and stop coming to NL o. I have seen and read a lot today that am becoming scared for myself. I had to ssend dis link to a friend I met here(caught him viewing by the way)
There's dis exclamation in my language I wanted to make now,but for fear of been banned,it best describes my mood now.
@op all I can say is,its well with you.
I have to run out of this thread for my own safety(make una no abuse me o,I hvnt condemned nor commended anybody or idea here)

Exactly what we are saying.. Dear, i quite understand ... Run if you do not have the brain to process it. It a wise decision n the short Run. I had done same before and severally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by udysweet(f): 10:59pm On May 01, 2016
HardMirror:

Is God not your father and friend? Is He not more loving and understanding than any earthly father can ever be?
Don't be afraid to question Him. After all the truth stands all scrutiny.
Don't be afraid.
I used to be scared of questioning God and contradictions in the bible.
It's all lies.
The bible is a very good book, when you know what to pick from it. But it is not god's word. It was written by wise and foolish men. Even Buddha had good doctrines to teach. You can learn about life from all cultures in the world.
I think you and killsmith gt me wrong in my post or maybe my use of words passed across a wrong message. But that's not evn an issue here now. I'd rather you don't use this questions method you're using for me nw to make me stat thinking(trust me I won't evn bother my head going that way)
I'm more interested like countless pple have told you:just go on with your story. We need to get to the end.
I'm a christian and don't intend to change forever o,lol. I have a very good friend frm here who's an atheist and whom I sent this link to. I've evn subtly warned him sef(tho jokingly)not to stat al dos his intelligent dialogue wit me and make me stat thinking. If I'm goin to tink anytin now and questions things,let it come frm me and not pple putting it accross to me(u jus stylishly did)
Go on with the story will you!!! Why all dis pause and breaks along the line? Abi na season film u dey do?lol

3 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 11:00pm On May 01, 2016
danny56:

Haba! With d depth u wrote from see what threw u off d course of Christ...... Go back to ur Bible, your answers are there. (1) Take note of the free will of humans.. (2) if God enforce His will on man against man's wish, it becomes witchcraft, yes! (3) learn also about every believer's authority.

Didnt see the hardenening of pharoahs heart as the infringement of his free will

8 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 11:00pm On May 01, 2016
danny56:

Where did Jesus die?

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by calliope(f): 11:01pm On May 01, 2016
francis247:
No I wouldn't. But God is God, God is not man.
Isaiah 55:8-9 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Ur quotation doesn't answer my question, Same God made man in is own image and likeness.. In other words we r that wich we call God.....
So can you as God force, kill your disobedience son?

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by seemples(f): 11:01pm On May 01, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I just hope you are pretty, because if you no fine no come get sense join...well...

Ignoramus

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 11:03pm On May 01, 2016
julioralph:

grin Lols. funny dude, I'm not a zombie.....I only stated the obvious

I'm not surprised at all by whats happening to the both you n the Op.

shebi na so Frosbel own use start? where de guy today

Frosbel deactivated his account
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by CoolUsername: 11:03pm On May 01, 2016
opeaceo:

muhehehehehe, am I sleep typing?? You referred to this age, and I said don't confuse it with traditions and you quoted Deuteronomy??

Slaying of non virgins in this age, have you experienced it before?? No associations with unbelievers, have you experienced it??

You're right.

Which makes it weird. Why did those laws from the Bible (the unchanging word of God) stop being important?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 11:05pm On May 01, 2016
udysweet:

I think you and killsmith gt me wrong in my post or maybe my use of words passed across a wrong message. But that's not evn an issue here now. I'd rather you don't use this questions method you're using for me nw to make me stat thinking(trust me I won't evn bother my head going that way)
I'm more interested like countless pple have told you:just go on with your story. We need to get to the end.
I'm a christian and don't intend to change forever o,lol. I have a very good friend frm here who's an atheist and whom I sent this link to. I've evn subtly warned him sef(tho jokingly)not to stat al dos his intelligent dialogue wit me and make me stat thinking. If I'm goin to tink anytin now and questions things,let it come frm me and not pple putting it accross to me(u jus stylishly did)
Go on with the story will you!!! Why all dis pause and breaks along the line? Abi na season film u dey do?lol
I am so sorry. I intentionally stopped. Believe it or not I have even too much information already. Some still think I am lying despite all the information and personal details. I may continue, but not sure now
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by danny56: 11:06pm On May 01, 2016
HardMirror:

Where did Jesus die?

Jerusalem...killed by the jews, gentiles and the roman soldiers.

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 11:07pm On May 01, 2016
nelsonoba:

Ok.......so you've finally shown your true identity!?? And you've been fooling Johny and HardMirror all the while making them feel like you were in the same camp with them.

Just look at your life and see yourself. See the hate you are full of. Aren't you tired of all the hate trapped in you? You obviously have no love to give......not even to Johny who was dancing to your whims and caprices all along thinking you were his friend. You have no love, your god has no love to give just like you, and you expect us to follow you so that we can become full of hate just like you No thanks! I would rather serve a God that shows me love everyday......a God that loved me enough to sacrifice His own son to pay for my sins so that I would not have to end up in hell to pay for my sins by myself there. That's The God I serve! Until you can show me how much your god loves me and what he has done to help me escape damnation in hell apart from dishing out tons of rules & regulations that no man can entirely keep, don't ask me to join you in serving him. You that is marketing for him has not even succeeded in keeping all your rules and regulations, yet you want me to come and join you?? You have not even helped yourself abstain from sex outside marriage that your religion commands you to avoid, and yet you want to "help" me by bringing me to join you? Help yourself first by obeying all your god's rules and regulations and let me see you do it before you can come to invite me to join you!

Bleep Johnny. Bleep hardmirror.

I am so full of hate like the nine tailed fox.

Johnny and hard mirror will join me with my precious lucifer as we suffer torment in hell fire.

HAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by PastorAIO: 11:07pm On May 01, 2016
nelsonoba:

Ok.......so you've finally shown your true identity!?? And you've been fooling Johny and HardMirror all the while making them feel like you were in the same camp with them.

If sarcasm were to jump up and slap you in the face would you even recognise it.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by oglalasioux(m): 11:08pm On May 01, 2016
This is the most wonderful educational thread opened on nairaland since I joined this forum. Here are my contributions;

1. The Bible is a good book and Christians are good people but they are living a lie.

2. This lie was concocted by a group of people who wanted the middle east for themselves. Unfortunately their lie worked; they rake in billions of dollars every year in pilgrimages in a land that doesn't belong to them.

3. The neighbours of the Bible liars also built their own lies and today, millions of innocent lives have been lost because someone wants to marry 70 virgins in heaven.

4. Miracles, prayers, healings, tongues, dreams are all real. But have we checked their sources? What is consciousness?

Consciousness is nothing but the interactions of our brain with the electromagnetism in the universe. Our thoughts, speech and existence radiate through space at the speed of light. That's how tv, radio, cameras and telephone work. The image a camera takes, for instance, is a trillionth of a second of our existence that goes through space. People with special brains, like Albert Einstein, can see through space and time and so can people we call prophets. That's also the images we see in dreams. And that's the basis of all miracles and what we term witches and wizards.

5. Mankind simply created gods to cover their manipulations of the forces of the universe especially electromagnetism (Biblical Moses started the Jewish religion based on his knowledge of electricity).

6. So are all the African deities. They are all nothing. The graven images and sacrifices are window dressing. The real thing that happens in shrines is the chemistry of particles which activate through entanglement of subatomic particles. Any Igbo man should consider when he joined the masquerade cults; was it what you expected judging from what you were told that masquerades were as an uninitiated?

7. All religions use force and the element of fear and coercion. Christianity and Islam are at the forefront of this most cowardly act.

8. The end of days, as predicted by the religions, is actually here. It's the end of the days of ignorance!

9. I believe this thread didn't try to blackmail anyone into being an atheist. It's only out to enlighten. Not like Christianity that uses hell and afflictions to whip members into line.

10. If the OP is really genuine I urge him to seek for more truth and enlighten us more.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 11:08pm On May 01, 2016
danny56:

Jerusalem...killed by the jews, gentiles and the roman soldiers.
Thank you! So did the gospel get to the whole world immediately Jesus died?

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by opeaceo: 11:10pm On May 01, 2016
CoolUsername:

You're right.

Which makes it weird. Why did those laws from the Bible (the unchanging word of God) stop being important?

and why did Jesus "stop" the stoning of the adulterous woman since the Bible is the unchanging word of God?

4 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by udysweet(f): 11:12pm On May 01, 2016
dankol:

Exactly what we are saying.. Dear, i quite understand ... Run if you do not have the brain to process it. It a wise decision n the short Run. I had done same before and severally
Trust me I have already,looool! Am jus staying back because jus like a gd novel,u don't want to put it dwn until d last page. I like his style of writing and I'm curios to know how it ended(but methinks he's dragging it way too much,stopping at every twist and turns to greet pple) jus go on haba! And like someone pointed out,were oda such threads were opened and left hanging. If dis is goin d same way,I beta call it a nite mbok,lol!
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 11:13pm On May 01, 2016
oglalasioux:
This is the most wonderful educational thread opened on nairaland since I joined this forum. Here are my contributions;

1. The Bible is a good book and Christians are good people but they are living a lie.

2. This lie was concocted by a group of people who wanted the middle east for themselves. Unfortunately their lie worked; they rake in billions of dollars every year in pilgrimages in a land that doesn't belong to them.

3. The neighbours of the Bible liars also built their own lies and today, millions of innocent lives have been lost because someone wants to marry 70 virgins in heaven.

4. Miracles, prayers, healings, tongues, dreams are all real. But have we checked their sources? What is consciousness?

Consciousness is nothing but the interactions of our brain with the electromagnetism in the universe. Our thoughts, speech and existence radiate through space at the speed of light. That's how tv, radio, cameras and telephone work. The image a camera takes, for instance, is a trillionth of a second of our existence that goes through space. People with special brains, like Albert Einstein, can see through space and time and so can people we call prophets. That's also the images we see in dreams. And that's the basis of all miracles and what we term witches and wizards.

5. Mankind simply created gods to cover their manipulations of the forces of the universe especially electromagnetism (Biblical Moses started the Jewish religion based on his knowledge of electricity).

6. So are all the African deities. They are all nothing. The graven images and sacrifices are window dressing. The real thing that happens in shrines is the chemistry of particles which activate through entanglement of subatomic particles. Any Igbo man should consider when he joined the masquerade cults; was it what you expected judging from what you were told that masquerades were as an uninitiated?

7. All religions use force and the element of fear and coercion. Christianity and Islam are at the forefront of this most cowardly act.

8. The end of days, as predicted by the religions, is actually here. It's the end of the days of ignorance!

9. I believe this thread didn't try to blackmail anyone into being an atheist. It's only out to enlighten. Not like Christianity that uses hell and afflictions to whip members into line.

10. If the OP is really genuine I urge him to seek for more truth and enlighten us more.

These are things I believe too.
And part of the points I am trying to make here. Many don't just have the capacity to understand unfortunately.

7 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 11:13pm On May 01, 2016
Nelsonoba do u really think jesus will accept a sinner like me. I know deep down that he died for my sins . that he loves me . i know deep down that evolution is a lie masterminded by lucifer. All those thousands of evidences were only put there by the devil just to fool people.

Nelsonoba , i am a sinner , u are right , i fornicate and sin , u were right. I know u knew because i dont belive in christ and people who dont beliv in christ always fornicate and sin.

................ cry cry i need jesus

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by opeaceo: 11:16pm On May 01, 2016
Seems everyone is tired of typing here, 11 nack meet me for NL, This posts seems DOA, no head, no tail.

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by kolinz(m): 11:17pm On May 01, 2016
I have carefully followed this thread with the mindset that the op is going to land, up until now he still hasn't landed.
Instead of continuing he is busy arguing, is argument the reason for the thread?

If you are hoping to convince anyone here trust me it's going to be a hard nut to Crack so quit trying and finish your pathetic ordeal.
Faith in God is one hard thing to give up on and if you succeeded in giving up yours, you must have been disappointed maybe with your expectations that were not met

4 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 11:19pm On May 01, 2016
kolinz:
I have carefully followed this thread with the mindset that the op is going to land, up until now he still hasn't landed.
Instead of continuing he is busy arguing, is argument the reason for the thread?

If you are hoping to convince anyone here trust me it's going to be a hard nut to Crack so quit trying and finish your pathetic ordeal.
Faith in God is one hard thing to give up on and if you succeeded in giving up yours, you must have been disappointed maybe with your expectations that were not met

I paused for personal reasons. Where I stopped is actually good enough.

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by absoluteSuccess: 11:20pm On May 01, 2016
Op. because atheists are presently in minority, you will think you are the one telling the truth and being suppressed.

If the tide can turn in our lifetime, atheists will develop their "Christian" (atheist) idiosyncrasies and be just as worse as your "Christian".

Isn't it "minority against popular culture" from the way your bandits responds to opposing views of people who still adhere to the faith you are now apostate to?

If you are not a versed Christian first, would you be able to feed them on "on scene reports"? Now you are celebrating human errors not new wisdom.

From your tones, perhaps you are betraying an order to be important and feel the same way you feel as Christian: even as an atheist - attention deficit.

Is that ethical or freedom of expression. The people you dealt with in the past appeared as victims to you. How did what you did in the past wreck havoc in the lives of your victims?

How has your present sainthood helped people around you but you?

You are the beautiful bride and you know how to crush your opponents with utter simplicity and comrades' appeal.

You do not have any answer to man's many why, but just how the pastors enjoyed too much for nothing.

I'm waiting for group lashes. it is the security feeling. I'm not interested in heaven or hell.

What human explanation for the workings and origin of the universe have you found?

If you have found none, then you just jumped from frypan to fire. You lack the ability to attain greater knowledge but to betrayed the the knowledge you once vouched for.

You are on a recycling mode.

6 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by BlackHummer(m): 11:22pm On May 01, 2016
laribari:

Frustration catch someone like me? On this topic? grin
I have found you out guy and you must complete that story o.

Of cos the bible says where the carcas is the eagles will gather. If God does not exist why are you speaking about Him and Christianity?

I agree, if no ripe fruits people don't throw stones. So why so much attention on christianity and God? Christianity is the most hated religion worldwide and that is because something great is attracting Satan ur father.

Exactly my ponderance! Why focus on Christianity?
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Ghost01(m): 11:23pm On May 01, 2016
opeaceo:

Hahahahahaha... Stop trying to sound naive because you are not doing a good job at it. When did the traditions upon which christianity is built become divorced from the beliefs which xtians propagate? And unless you're trying to be clever by half, you'd notice that the contents on the cited verses emanated directly from the xtian god himself - the one whom you xtians like to claim is the same yesterday, today and forever.

As for dissociation, it's actually common in xtian sermons and practices these days. Many xtian parents do not allow their wards to associated with some other kids or families on the basis of religion - even denominations within xtianity itself at times. And it is also common for preachers to preach that xtians shouldn't enter into a spousal relationship with non-xtians - I've heard this many times (Some even insist on intra-church relationships and go further to initiate such themselves.

So leave matter for Mathias.

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by danny56: 11:25pm On May 01, 2016
urahara:

Didnt see the hardenening of pharoahs heart as the infringement of his free will

Israel as a chosen people pre-existed pharaohs reign as king. Famine took Israel to Egypt through the influence of Joseph not pharaohs wish... Pharaoh enslaved them(Israel) against their will so God freed them from the hands of pharaoh against his wish as well which is called justice not infringement at all.

D amazing thing was that God told moses about pharaohs hardening of heart before d mission.

3 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by jiggaz(m): 11:27pm On May 01, 2016
HardMirror:

I am so sorry. I intentionally stopped. Believe it or not I have even too much information already. Some still think I am lying despite all the information and personal details. I may continue, but not sure now
You can say whatever but you MR NEW ATHEIST is a liar. This story is fake. You were never a believer let alone a Pastor doing miracles ( who dash monkey bananna? ).

One thing i have noticed is dat you are an agent of darkness trying to pull some Christians who were not grounded in the word of God to your side. But u know what? You have failed!!!! Loool. We exposed u!!! Your old posts points to the fact where you said you were a Satanist!! Yet you came here to claim Ex Pastor, may God have mercy on you. I don't have a problem with you being a Satanist but why do u have to be deceptive about it? Claiming you were once a Pastor, so that you can deceive Christians that are not yet grounded in the word? You hide under the umbrella of an atheist but you are not even an atheist cos you believe in a Supernatural Being. You are not proud to be a Satanist? Why? loool. Of course you know why.

Next time you want to pull such fake stunts, remember that we have people who are very intelligent here and who analyses people even online!! loool. You can never fool me, am too smart for you!!! Whether you are an Atheist or a Satanist, it's your own cup of Zobo!! I don't care!!! Why you see me in this thread is because i don't want u to deceive some impressionable Christians here.

As for me, nothing anyone says can make me reject Christ because you know what? I am a New Creation, the very righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. As Christ is in heaven, so am i on earth. God is real and whether you believe him or not, He is the same today, yesterday and for ever more!!!

So MR NEW ATHEIST kontinue in your new found vocation but what i know is dat this your story is a lie from the pit of hell!!! Lmaoo.... You were never a believer or a Pastor. You cannot even mention your name which shows You are a LIAR!!! So MR LIE-NUS, have a nice night, i don't buy your story, try another stunt.

23 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by elkonS: 11:29pm On May 01, 2016
HardMirror:

Seen. Send a PM and I would honor it, but don't expect much from me until I am very sure of your intentions
my acct email.....i dont think o remember the password.
can u drop ur pin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (90) (Reply)

The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / The Doctrine Of The Ufos / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.