Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (208271 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 11:30pm On May 01, 2016
danny56:

Israel as a chosen people pre-existed pharaohs reign as king. Famine took Israel to Egypt through the influence of Joseph not pharaohs wish... Pharaoh enslaved them(Israel) against their will so God freed them from the hands of pharaoh against his wish as well which is called justice not infringement at all.

D amazing thing was that God told moses about pharaohs hardening of heart before d mission.

God used witchcraft ur words not mine .

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by easyz(m): 11:32pm On May 01, 2016
HardMirror:

I paused for personal reasons. Where I stopped is actually good enough.
pls I want u to continue its interesting.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by elkonS: 11:32pm On May 01, 2016
HardMirror:

Seen. Send a PM and I would honor it, but don't expect much from me until I am very sure of your intentions
ohhkay ive sent the pm....buh i hope i remember the password...
about my intentions ,,.nothing mischieveous im a futarian also....final year....i wld really like to hear from u...thanks
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Ghost01(m): 11:33pm On May 01, 2016
opeaceo:

and why did Jesus "stop" the stoning of the adulterous woman since the Bible is the unchanging word of God?
So are you saying the Bible is not the unchangeable word of god? Or are you saying Jesus (whom I know you xtians believe to be God) wasn't part of the god(s) who gave the initial laws? Or are you saying that contrary to the popular thought, the xtian God is an evolutionary being too?

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Ranchhoddas: 11:33pm On May 01, 2016
seemples:

Ignoramus
whatever...just saying sha

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by julioralph(m): 11:36pm On May 01, 2016
urahara:

Frosbel deactivated his account
wow..

I thought as much....

he started out exactly d same way d Op started, forming ''holy holy'' ....
then he labelled himself a ''berean'' christian and started condemning everyone... Anglicans, Catholics, Pentecostals, Evangelicals, Cele lipsrsealed JW's lipsrsealed Muslims lipsrsealed Hindu's etc etc....
later he stopped going to church...
And finally he more or less stopped believing in God!!!

I remember back in d day when his threads were almost a constant fixture on Fp every sunday.... Like Paul cautioned us (and has been quoted here) Let him that stands take heed lest he falls Good Pm

3 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by crackhouse(m): 11:37pm On May 01, 2016
FOR THOSE OF U THAT ARE ALREADY BELIEVING THIS CRAP FROM THIS OP, PLS DON'T BOTHER READING HIS THRASH.

JUST FOUND OUT THAT THIS NIGGA NAMED HARDMIRROR HAS BEEN AN OFF AND ON ATHEIST FOR AGES

HE JUST WANT TO CONFUSE PEOPLE THE WAY HE'S CONFUSED.

HE'S JUST LYING THAT HE'S AN ATHEIST NOW BUT WILL PRAISE GOD TOMORROW.

LET'S HELP HIM OUT, I THINK HIS PROBLEM IS POVERTY.

HE ACTUALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE AGAIN AND HE'S NOT SURE OF THE WAY TO FOLLOW.

JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE SCREENSHOTS OF HIS PREVIOUS POSTS

MAYBE HE HAS BEEN PRAYING FOR MONEY BUT THE MONEY IS NOT FORTHCOMING SO HE NOW BELIEVE THERE'S NO GOD AND WHEN THERE'S MONEY HE WILL BELIEVE IN GOD AGAIN.

POVERTY IS A SERIOUS DISEASE INDEED.

SURE HE NEEDS HELP!!!!!!!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by kolinz(m): 11:37pm On May 01, 2016
HardMirror:

I paused for personal reasons. Where I stopped is actually good enough.

I got nothing but love for you Bro, He who wears the shoe knows where it pinches.

A wise man said that, He is living his life as though God exists, if he dies and find out he doesn't exist he would still be proud of the life he lived (because he didn't loose anything) but if he finds out that he does exist then he has everything to gain.

Think about that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by danny56: 11:43pm On May 01, 2016
urahara:

God used witchcraft ur words not mine .

Now I see d lies the devil filled u guys with..... He's called the God of justice, He's a sovereign God. Would u allow your own free will life style to manipulate another person against his will Now that's witchcraft. What God did was called "deliverance". Allowing everyone to live on equal right not living a servitude life.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 11:46pm On May 01, 2016
julioralph:

wow..

I thought as much....

he started out exactly d same way d Op started, forming ''holy holy'' ....
then he labelled himself a ''berean'' christian and started condemning everyone... Anglicans, Catholics, Pentecostals, Evangelicals, Cele lipsrsealed JW's lipsrsealed Muslims lipsrsealed Hindu's etc etc....
later he stopped going to church...
And finally he more or less stopped believing in God!!!

I remember back in d day when his threads were almost a constant fixture on Fp every sunday.... Like Paul cautioned us (and has been quoted here) Let him that stands take heed lest he falls Good Pm

The zombie days of frosbel Are over

The 5000 gods have turned his life around
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 01, 2016
danny56:

Israel as a chosen people pre-existed pharaohs reign as king. Famine took Israel to Egypt through the influence of Joseph not pharaohs wish... Pharaoh enslaved them(Israel) against their will so God freed them from the hands of pharaoh against his wish as well which is called justice not infringement at all.

D amazing thing was that God told moses about pharaohs hardening of heart before d mission.
Can you see this guy making selections.

God hardened pharaohs heart? That is the amusing part!

3 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 11:53pm On May 01, 2016
danny56:

Now I see d lies the devil filled u guys with..... He's called the God of justice, He's a sovereign God. Would u allow your own free will life style to manipulate another person against his will Now that's witchcraft. What God did was called "deliverance". Allowing everyone to live on equal right not living a servitude life.

Quit acting like a retard . u said it here that god acting against someones free will is called witchcraft . your words not mine.

Deliberately hardening someones heart is not deliverance you ding dong.

5 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by joseph1013: 11:59pm On May 01, 2016
PastorAIO:

Please, where did you see the above happen. If anything the frustration for his delays have come from atheists who want to hear the rest of his story.

p.s. Joseph1013 Someone is giving you a run for your money here o!
This is some excellent stuff. Just seeing the thread.

The OP appears as thick-thinned as can be. Badass!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Ruq: 12:01am On May 02, 2016
absoluteSuccess:
Op. because atheist are presently in minority, you will think you are the one telling the truth and being suppressed.
If the tide can turn in our lifetime, atheists will develop their Christian idiosyncrasies and be just as worse.
You are the beautiful bride and you know how to crush your opponents with utter simplicity and appeal.
You do not have any answer to man's many why, but just how the pastors enjoyed too much for nothing.
I'm waiting for group lashes. it is the security feeling. I'm not interested in heaven or hell.
What human explanation for the workings and origin of the universe have you found?

Thank you very much for this.

You know what what the OP has written is a fact to those who recognize it.
To all those who claim that they're are agnostics, deists and other faces of unbelief just know you're still scared and it's normal you're either atheist or theist.

It took me years to be certain that I didn't believe anymore during these years it was a shift from theist-Agnostic-Deist-Agnostic then finally atheist because in all these other faces you still can't prove shit about God. It's just as if you're chosing a side incase rapture comes so you have something to bargain with and say at least you didn't disbelieve totally then maybe God can carve out a part for you in heaven.

Really the reason why I hate many atheist on nairaland is because of the people like OP they're so intelligent but they don't see the ying yang in religion. Because they don't need the promise of heaven to be good they think everyone would operate like that. Plus trying to get people to understand that there's no God in a country like Nigeria isn't even adivasable. I always say these stupid atheists will be the ones to create God all over again when they think they've liberated people from it. They would wish they never took what these theists revere.

If you've read the bible and the Quran you'll realise there's just too many truths in those books forget all the bestiality, rape, murder, women dregrading stories in it. Those books are beyond psychology, far complete than it, I'm sure psychologist wouldn't ever think of downplaying it and you'll wonder how could whoever the group that wrote it 2000 yrs ago understand what the human mind could do. It's just to fuckin finished you'll wonder why there's always a chapter to reply whoever tries to debunk it., not only that these books actually gave life a purpose. Finding purpose in this life is one hard shit. Majority of atheists are ok with the fact that they are going to die and go back to nonexistennce but not everyone is comfortable with that fact.

Before I always tried to argue with theists, these days I purposely let them win any argument but I still let them know I do not believe in their God. Most times I pity them but let's not forget none of us is 100% sure if this God isn't real but based on what we have been told we can deduce it isn't. As I matter of fact If you observe what they say about these gods none of it is false, but it contradicts, even as it's contradicts it would still turnout to be true.

Op, you're a fucktar.d and you need to hear it.
I'm sorry I said that but fucyou.
There's this quote I came up with. "If you're atheist and a Nigerian there's nothing wrong, but if you're against religion you're definitely anti human"

When you realise that advertisers musnt preach contentment, then you understand how religion works.

To every theist reading this, people like OP are reasons why you should believe in God, he's truly possessed by the demons and remember the Bible and the Quran warned you guys about people like him. Believe in God As we look forward to rapture. May Heaven accept you.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by danny56: 12:02am On May 02, 2016
Has anybody noticed that about 2-3persons seconded to been in the same sheo as the @OP from the same FUTA Is either you guys have a predominantly deceiving spirit largely at work there or it a trickery false story and experience.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by nelsonoba: 12:05am On May 02, 2016
urahara:
Nelsonoba do u really think jesus will accept a sinner like me. I know deep down that he died for my sins . that he loves me . i know deep down that evolution is a lie masterminded by lucifer. All those thousands of evidences were only put there by the devil just to fool people.

Nelsonoba , i am a sinner , u are right , i fornicate and sin , u were right. I know u knew because i dont belive in christ and people who dont beliv in christ always fornicate and sin.

................ cry cry i need jesus

Mr Urahara, you are doing your best again to sound sarcastic here and pull a show out of this, but can I shock you? You know deep in your heart that you would like to mean everything you just said in the post above, and because of that, I will still go ahead to answer you on this;

Yes Mr Urahara, Jesus still loves a sinner like you irrespective of the magnitude of sins you've committed. The only reason Jesus came to die was so that ALL SINNERS who believe in Him and choose to repent from their sins can be saved. Jesus did not die for the righteous, rather he died for the sinners so that any sinner who believes in Him will receive the forgiveness of their sins and a free gift of righteousness. You as a human being are INCAPABLE of doing enough good works to please a Perfect and HOLY God who is too Holy to behold sin. And because he knows your limitations as a human being and He loves you, that was why He made a provision for you in the death of Jesus Christ as a sacrifice that pays for all your sins for you to be qualified to receive a free gift of righteousness that makes you qualified to come before God or make into heaven because your good acts or human righteousness cannot qualify you - "the righteousness of man is like a filthy rag before God" as it clearly states in the book of Isaiah

3 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by leahcimzil: 12:05am On May 02, 2016
before i continue, go and apologise to the Atheist you converted. You have misled him...goin by yur confessions anyway

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by austin2all: 12:05am On May 02, 2016
One question to ask Hardmirror, johnnydon, and co is,
How did you get your spouse to share same ideology with you, and
How do you intend to raise your kids?

3 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Uyi168: 12:13am On May 02, 2016
these days.. it seems more persons are dumping religion... no lie last forever you know!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 12:21am On May 02, 2016
nelsonoba:

Mr Urahara, you are doing your best again to sound sarcastic here and pull a show out of this, but can I shock you? You know deep in your heart that you would like to mean everything you just said in the post above, and because of that, I will still go ahead to answer you on this;

Yes Mr Urahara, Jesus still loves a sinner like you irrespective of the magnitude of sins you've committed. The only reason Jesus came to die was so that ALL SINNERS who believe in Him and choose to repent from their sins can be saved. Jesus did not die for the righteous, rather he died for the sinners so that any sinner who believes in Him will receive the forgiveness of their sins and a free gift of righteousness. You as a human being are INCAPABLE of doing enough good works to please a Perfect and HOLY God who is too Holy to behold sin. And because he knows your limitations as a human being and He loves you, that was why He made a provision for you in the death of Jesus Christ as a sacrifice that pays for all your sins for you to be qualified to receive a free gift of righteousness that makes you qualified to come before God or make into heaven because your good acts or human righteousness cannot qualify you - "the righteousness of man is like a filthy rag before God" as it clearly states in the book of Isaiah

undecided undecided and it took u this long to figure out. Waaw.

On your talk about me fornicating in your previous post , i am sure its ur grand fada that is fornicating. Stupid daftard. Just because i am not a xtian , doesnt mean i fornicate u slowpoke.

Deep in my heart i just badly wanted to continue pulling ur legs and making u look like a fool in public, until hardmirror and odas spoilt all the gun angry.

You said we as humans are incapable of pleasing god , well thatz because according to ur story book he made us that way . if he could make us perfect we would have been perfect. For the fact that we are flawed means that the mythical Yahweh the purpoted creqtor is also flawed . use your brain and think . go to ur pastor and ask him to give u back ur common sense. Or maybe during ur baptism your common sense wqs washed away in the water .

USE YOUR BRAIN AND THINK AND STOP OBSESSING AND NECROMANCING OVER A DEAD GARLIC EATING JEW.

8 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by absoluteSuccess: 12:22am On May 02, 2016
Ruq:

Thank you very much for this.

You know what what the OP has written is a fact to those who recognize it.
To all those who claim that they're are agnostics, deists and other faces of unbelief just know you're still scared and it's normal you're either atheist or theist.

It took me years to be certain that I didn't believe anymore during these years it was a shift from theist-Agnostic-Deist-Agnostic then finally atheist because in all these other faces you still can't prove shit about God. It's just as if you're chosing a side incase rapture comes so you have something to bargain with and say at least you didn't disbelieve totally then maybe God can carve out a part for you in heaven.

Really the reason why I hate many atheist on nairaland is because of the people like OP they're so intelligent but they don't see the ying yang in religion. Because they don't need the promise of heaven to be good they think everyone would operate like that. Plus trying to get people to understand that there's no God in a country like Nigeria isn't even adivasable. I always say these stupid atheists will be the ones to create God all over again when they think they've liberated people from it. They would wish they never took what these theists revere.

If you've read the bible and the Quran you'll realise there's just too many truth those books forget all the bestiality, rape, murder, women dregrading stories in it. Those books are beyond psychology, far complete that it, and you'll wonder how could whoever the group that wrote it 2000 yrs ago understand what the human mind could do. It's just to fuckin finished you'll wonder why there's always a chapter to reply whoever tries to debunk it., not only that these books actually gave life a purpose. Finding purpose in this life is one hard shit. Majority of atheists are ok with the fact that they are going to die and go back to nonexistennce but not everyone is comfortable with that fact.

Before I always tried to argue with theists, these days I purposely let them win any argument but I still let them know I do not believe in their God. Most times I pity them but let's not forget none of us is 100% sure if this God isn't real but based on what we have been told we can deduce it isn't. As I matter of fact If you observe what they say about these gods none of it is false, but it contradicts.

Op, you're a fucktar.d and you need to hear it.
I'm sorry I said that but fucyou.
There's this quote I came up with. "If you're atheist and a Nigerian there's nothing wrong, but if you're against religion you're definitely anti human"

When you realise that's advertisers musnt preach contentment, then you understand how religion works.

To every theist reading this, people like OP are reasons why you should believe in God, he's truly possessed by the demons and remember the Bible and the Quran warned you guys about people like him. Believe in God As we look forward to rapture. May Heaven accept you.

Oboy,

It's so amazing meeting an "heterofaithful".

As for me, I believe in one Creator who is beyond the description of religious books.

I can't create a custom religion, hence I go with Christianity which is closer to religious argument of Yoruba people.

it's more convenient for me and my temperaments. I'm less concern what happens when I die.

I also understand that its not because of heaven and hell that God made mankind, he has greater plans than the reported.

Also, he has some better ways of catching fun than hunt about for my sins, but people will always be people.

However, I accepted Christian doctrine cause if you don't accept the finger of God, you will not live to behold his glory.

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 12:22am On May 02, 2016
austin2all:
One question to ask Hardmirror, johnnydon, and co is,
How did you get your spouse to share same ideology with you, and
How do you intend to raise your kids?

I have no spouse.

I intend to raise my kids to think for themselves

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by efismikoko(m): 12:24am On May 02, 2016
crackhouse:
FOR THOSE OF U THAT ARE ALREADY BELIEVING THIS CRAP FROM THIS OP, PLS DON'T BOTHER READING HIS THRASH.
JUST FOUND OUT THAT THIS NIGGA NAMED HARDMIRROR HAS BEEN AN OFF AND ON ATHEIST FOR AGES
HE ACTUALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE AGAIN AND HE'S NOT SURE OF THE WAY TO FOLLOW.
MAYBE HE HAS BEEN PRAYING FOR MONEY BUT THE MONEY IS NOT FORTHCOMING SO HE NOW BELIEVE THERE'S NO GOD AND WHEN THERE'S MONEY HE WILL BELIEVE IN GOD AGAIN.
crackhouse:
You see this is one example that shows atheist are smart,pls read that his post slowly and smell the sarcasm joor. Religious guys needs to think, read ask and understand. kai you guys are too slow and gullible.

12 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 12:25am On May 02, 2016
PastorAIO:

If sarcasm were to jump up and slap you in the face would you even recognise it.

Just leave the bolo.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by bskyb(m): 12:38am On May 02, 2016
Pyrrho:
It's amazing, but totally understandable, that Millions of people can be threatened by an alien god from alien tradition that is in no way related to their history.

How did I ever believe that the God in the book called the bible, who killed at will, is my own God.

We were once too weak.

Ahan! Imagine the number of people claimed to have a killed in the name of Yahweh!

Quite astonishing!

I think I know you. Do you by any chance have anything to do with the teeth and face?

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by murphyrichy(m): 12:38am On May 02, 2016
indeed the end time is here, amnt sure this man was once a pastor, if he's, he would hv given us his Facebook name to search for his former posts as a pastor then, from my findings their is no verbal words that can change the op's mind here except if he's delivered. brethren the best we can give him for now is prayers. let's be waiting for his testimony, he must surely come up and counter this thread. God is love!!!

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by danny56: 12:39am On May 02, 2016
calliope:

Ur quotation doesn't answer my question, Same God made man in is own image and likeness.. In other words we r that wich we call God.....
So can you as God force, kill your disobedience son?

The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.
II Peter 3:9 NKJV

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by danny56: 12:47am On May 02, 2016
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
Romans 1:16 NKJV

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by danny56: 12:48am On May 02, 2016
For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit, and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame.
Hebrews 6:4-6 NKJV

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by leahcimzil: 12:48am On May 02, 2016
believe in whatever works for you. The real question is ARE YOU MAKING MONEY? Cos if not, you dont have to bother about going to hell anyway...you are already in it

so drop this religion ish and goan make money, saw yur previous post about yur second hand car and it's lumpy seat. Go and make money man. I dont mind being a pastor...if i'm gonna cash out lol. Even Jesu did not suffer.
Anyway after all my ramble bros, all i'm saying is look inward and reflect on yur life...Were yu mking more money when yu were a xtian? if yes, sorry man you r a big fool...if no biko continue wit watever you r doing jare.
JUST MAKE SURE YOU ARE MAKING MONEY

5 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Ranchhoddas: 1:01am On May 02, 2016
kolinz:

I got nothing but love for you Bro, He who wears the shoe knows where it pinches.

A wise man said that, He is living his life as though God exists, if he dies and find out he doesn't exist he would still be proud of the life he lived (because he didn't loose anything) but if he finds out that he does exist then he has everything to gain.

Think about that
Google 'Pascal's Wager'

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (90) (Reply)

The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / The Doctrine Of The Ufos / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.