Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again - Religion (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (208761 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 26, 2021
dontrulee:

I have experienced God in truth and that's why I can't deny his existence
I'm interested in this experience
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by wirinet(m): 10:31am On Jul 26, 2021
dontrulee:

Do you think you are better in anyway than those who have not experienced God in truth and deny his existence?
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Image123(m): 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
HardMirror:
tell me your experience sir

i sir, i sir. me too, me too. undecided
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Image123(m): 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
wirinet:

Do you think you are better in anyway than those who have not experienced God in truth and deny his existence?

Don't you think you're better than the religious?
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by wirinet(m): 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
Image123:

Don't you think you're better than the religious?

I am not the one that made that claim, it is left for the person that said so to respond.

I don't think I am better than the religious. I have never condemned and vilify any belief system or religion as long as it conforms to the law. Besides, my wife, my mother and numerous friends are religious and I never told them I am better than them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Image123(m): 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
wirinet:

I am not the one that made that claim, it is left for the person that said so to respond.

I don't think I am better than the religious. I have never condemned and vilify any belief system or religion as long as it conforms to the law. Besides, my wife, my mother and numerous friends are religious and I never told them I am better than them.

You don't have to make a claim to be asked a question, the post you quoted doesn't make a claim to being better.

So if you're not better in anyway than those who have experienced God and believe his existence. What again is the problem or discussion about?
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Kobojunkie: 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
dontrulee:
Oh ok. undecided
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Kobojunkie: 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
wirinet:
Why this question? undecided
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by dontrulee: 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
wirinet:

Never, I don't count myself better. Infact, my experience is more like Jeremiah the prophet
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by dontrulee: 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
NewSoul:

I'm interested in this experience

It's too numerous to talk about.
My first encounter was when I was 4 years old, I was sick unto death, I saw death face to face but something entered me and I awoke. Since that time, I couldn't recall anything that happened to me prior to that experience and I became schizophrenic because it was like two personalities living within me. My eyes were opened and I could predict things to the details. I became totally different from other people... Other encounters coming soon.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Kobojunkie: 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
dontrulee:
.Never, I don't count myself better. Infact, my experience is more like Jeremiah the prophet
Now I am interested in hearing of it. undecided
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by dontrulee: 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
HardMirror:
tell me your experience sir

Sure sir, I will.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Kobojunkie: 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
dontrulee:
It's too numerous to talk about.
My first encounter was when I was 4 years old, I was sick unto death, I saw death face to face but something entered me and I awoke. Since that time, I couldn't recall anything that happened to me prior to that experience and I became schizophrenic because it was like two personalities living within me. My eyes were opened and I could predict things to the details. I became totally different from other people... Other encounters coming soon.
sounds like you mean instead Multiple personalities disorder or dissociative identity disorder? undecided
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by dontrulee: 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Now I am interested in hearing of it. undecided
Truth be told, the version of christianity we are practicing now is a nonsense version. I do not claim to have the perfect version but truth be told, christianity has lost its real power. Indeed the imaginary God has appeared to me and given me a mandate but am not that interested because when I observe the past history and past moves of God, it's almost as if they have no current effects right now. Life keeps getting worse and worse. The onus lies on us to change the world but am not even interested in that because if one man change the world for the better, there is a possibility for another man to change the better to worse. So what's the point. For me, I choose to remain in the light not because I am scared of hell or want to live in heaven, but because the light is what we are truly are. And just as there are different ways to make and create light, there are different ways to come to this knowledge of the light. I found my own light in Christ and I do not condem others who claim to find their own light outside of Christ.... Let me seep wine.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by dontrulee: 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
sounds like you mean instead Multiple personalities disorder or dissociative identity disorder? undecided

No it's not Multiple personalities disorder or dissociative identity disorder. It's hard to explain the experience. Fortunately, it was not severe enough to make me "mental" lol
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Kobojunkie: 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
dontrulee:
Truth be told, the version of christianity we are practicing now is a nonsense version. I do not claim to have the perfect version but truth be told, christianity has lost its real power. Indeed the imaginary God has appeared to me and given me a mandate but am not that interested because when I observe the past history and past moves of God, it's almost as if they have no current effects right now
. Life keeps getting worse and worse. The onus lies on us to change the world but am not even interested in that because if one man change the world for the better, there is a possibility for another man to change the better to worse. So what's the point.
For me, I choose to remain in the light not because I am scared of hell or want to live in heaven, but because the light is what we are truly are.
And just as there are different ways to make and create light, there are different ways to come to this knowledge of the light. I found my own light in Christ and I do not condem others who claim to find their own light outside of Christ.... Let me seep wine.
Interesting!
1. Who is the imaginary God and what mandate did He give to you? undecided

2. What do you mean by remaining in the light and yya the light is who we truly are? undecided

3. Are you saying that when Jesus Christ declared Himself the Way, the Truth and the Life, you think Jesus Christ wasn't really speaking the whole Truth? undecided
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Kobojunkie: 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
dontrulee:
.No it's not Multiple personalities disorder or dissociative identity disorder. It's hard to explain the experience. Fortunately, it was not severe enough to make me "mental" lol
You mean a possession then or an invasion of your space by another consciousness? undecided
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by dontrulee: 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Interesting!
1. Who is the imaginary God and what mandate did He give to you? undecided

2. What do you mean by remaining in the light and yya the light is who we truly are? undecided

3. Are you saying that when Jesus Christ declared Himself the Way, the Truth and the Life, you think Jesus Christ wasn't really speaking the whole Truth? undecided

Number 1 is a personal stuff. Maybe one day, I'll share it.

2. It's difficult to explain intellectually because it can only be understood by experience and not the intellect. Remaining in the light simply means "opening your eyes" but in this case not the physical eyes but the inner eyes. When you close your eyes in a clear bright day, your subjective reality is darkness even though light is everywhere, you'll only come to the objective reality of the light when you open your eyes, the same applies to the inner eyes.

b. And yes, the light is who we truly are just that many of us are not awaken to the reality of who we are yet and the enemy is our mind. We think we are our mind and that's where we got blind. The mind is a good and useful tool, it is also the most dangerous tool but we are not the mind. We are not the body also, because the body changes as we grow older. So if we are not the mind and we are not the body, then what are we?

3. When Jesus declared that he is the way, the truth and the life and no man can come to the Father except by him, it is an open statement and different people will give different interpretations to his statement. When a person comes to the reality of the light, one begins to see and reason differently, then compassion is birthed and one would like to help others that are in darkness. To answer your question, Jesus was speaking the whole truth but that was his own experience. It's more like when you're in love and you tell your girlfriend, you're the most beautiful girl in the world. That's a subjective experience, to you at that moment, it's your truth but to another person, it may not be true to him/her. Hence, your reality should be based on your own personal experience, the holy books, teachers or whatever should just be a guide. Once you've discovered yourself, you'll stay true to your own convictions.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by dontrulee: 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You mean a possession then or an invasion of your space by another consciousness? undecided

It was a progression. At first, it was a possession. I was incredibly stubborn, destructive and if I wished evil on anyone it always almost comes to pass. Of course my parents dealth with me seriously. Lol. By the age of 8, I grew interest in the Bible and I read it everyday and then I began to have numerous encounters. So the destructive instinct or force or whatever dissapeared totally and a new consciousness was built in me.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Kobojunkie: 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
dontrulee:

Number 1 is a personal stuff. Maybe one day, I'll share it.

2. It's difficult to explain intellectually because it can only be understood by experience and not the intellect. Remaining in the light simply means "opening your eyes" but in this case not the physical eyes but the inner eyes. When you close your eyes in a clear bright day, your subjective reality is darkness even though light is everywhere, you'll only come to the objective reality of the light when you open your eyes, the same applies to the inner eyes.

b. And yes, the light is who we truly are just that many of us are not awaken to the reality of who we are yet and the enemy is our mind. We think we are our mind and that's where we got blind. The mind is a good and useful tool, it is also the most dangerous tool but we are not the mind. We are not the body also, because the body changes as we grow older. So if we are not the mind and we are not the body, then what are we?

3. When Jesus declared that he is the way, the truth and the life and no man can come to the Father except by him, it is an open statement and different people will give different interpretations to his statement. When a person comes to the reality of the light, one begins to see and reason differently, then compassion is birthed and one would like to help others that are in darkness. To answer your question, Jesus was speaking the whole truth but that was his own experience. It's more like when you're in love and you tell your girlfriend, you're the most beautiful girl in the world. That's a subjective experience, to you at that moment, it's your truth but to another person, it may not be true to him/her. Hence, your reality should be based on your own personal experience, the holy books, teachers or whatever should just be a guide. Once you've discovered yourself, you'll stay true to your own convictions.
1. Ok lipsrsealed

2. According to the Gospels, the light is Jesus Christ and we are called, by Jesus Christ, to let that light that is He, shine through us. Are you saying that apart from Jesus Christ, that we are each of light, not darkness? undecided

3. Are you saying that Jesus Christ is not indeed the Truth of God and hence not the Word out of God's own mouth, as He claimed? undecided
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by dontrulee: 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Ok lipsrsealed

2. According to the Gospels, the light is Jesus Christ and we are called, by Jesus Christ, to let that light that is He, shine through us. Are you saying that apart from Jesus Christ, that we are each of light, not darkness? undecided

3. Are you saying that Jesus Christ is not indeed the Truth of God and hence not the Word out of God's own mouth, as He claimed? undecided

2. The gospel you talked about was given to you from an outside source. I ask you, have you seen/experience/touched the gospel in your inner being?? Explaining this concept of light is like explaining light to a blind man, he wouldn't understand until the eyes becomes functional. (I'll talk about that later). Now back to your question, many people have come to this experience of this light through Jesus (me inclusive) but that doesn't mean that Jesus is the only way to have this light/experience. The light I talk about is just like a location, there are many ways to get to a location. The fact that you got to the location through a specific road doesn't mean that that's the only road that exists. (I hope you understand). Everyone of us is light, that's our nature but when we came to this world, we forgot who we were and that's why you can never remember the events that happened when you were given birth to. The fact that you can't remember what transpired on the day of your birth showed that you forgot you're light but that doesn't mean that when you come to the experience of this light, you'll remember what happened on the day of your birth. Some may remember but many won't. In summary, everyone of us is darkness until we discover/ come to the experience of who we really are.

3. Anybody can claim whatever he or she wants to claim. If someone claims something, I do not care whether what he claims is true or not. The real question is, can what you claim have an effect in my life? Can it transform me? Can it bring me to a realm of understanding. God is a subjective experience and because of that fact, a lot of stories can be made and that's why we have different versions of God. I do not know if God exists or not that's not my concern but I know that I exist and that's where you should start from. Start from something you can experience before you move to the imaginary.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Kobojunkie: 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
dontrulee:
2. The gospel you talked about was given to you from an outside source. I ask you, have you seen/experience/touched the gospel in your inner being?? Explaining this concept of light is like explaining light to a blind man, he wouldn't understand until the eyes becomes functional. (I'll talk about that later). Now back to your question, many people have come to this experience of this light through Jesus (me inclusive) but that doesn't mean that Jesus is the only way to have this light/experience. The light I talk about is just like a location, there are many ways to get to a location. The fact that you got to the location through a specific road doesn't mean that that's the only road that exists. (I hope you understand). Everyone of us is light, that's our nature but when we came to this world, we forgot who we were and that's why you can never remember the events that happened when you were given birth to. The fact that you can't remember what transpired on the day of your birth showed that you forgot you're light but that doesn't mean that when you come to the experience of this light, you'll remember what happened on the day of your birth. Some may remember but many won't. In summary, everyone of us is darkness until we discover/ come to the experience of who we really are.

3. Anybody can claim whatever he or she wants to claim. If someone claims something, I do not care whether what he claims is true or not. The real question is, can what you claim have an effect in my life? Can it transform me? Can it bring me to a realm of understanding. God is a subjective experience and because of that fact, a lot of stories can be made and that's why we have different versions of God. I do not know if God exists or not that's not my concern but I know that I exist and that's where you should start from. Start from something you can experience before you move to the imaginary.
Ok. undecided

You likened your God experience to that of Jeremiah, the prophet, why? undecided
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by dontrulee: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Ok. undecided

You likened your God experience to that of Jeremiah, the prophet, why? undecided

Just like the prophet Jeremiah, the Lord (I like calling him the spirit or king of Kings) appeared to me in a night vision and showed me things but before I continue I'll like us to know that in the end days, many will depart from the knowledge/experience of God because really, you can live a successful life outside of God. That will be the time when gross darkness will cover the earth and the people but a supernatural event will happen and the sons of God which the Bible mentioned will begin to manifest. The darkness will be so great that many if not all Will rush to the light to be saved. Unfortunately, many will still decide to perish. Did you know that when Jesus died, he went to the underworld to preach to them there? But am very sure that some people didn't believe him there and they remain there till today. In the time when the manifestations of the sons of God shall fully awaken, they shall go to the underworld and preach to the souls of men that were not privileged to hear the gospel during their lifetime. Many will accept, some will not. That's the power of our free will, it brings in the factor of the possibility that we can reject, deny or rebel against the one who made us. In the end, many will self destruct just as lucifer in the first age.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by dontrulee: 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Ok. undecided

Many times I wish Jesus can just appear to everyone like he did to Apostle Paul. I don't know why he doesn't do that. Paul before he encountered the intense light was a strong persecutor of the gospel of Christ but the light converted him.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Kobojunkie: 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
dontrulee:
Just like the prophet Jeremiah, the Lord (I like calling him the spirit or king of Kings) appeared to me in a night vision and showed me things but before I continue I'll like us to know that in the end days, many will depart from the knowledge/experience of God because really, you can live a successful life outside of God. That will be the time when gross darkness will cover the earth and the people but a supernatural event will happen and the sons of God which the Bible mentioned will begin to manifest. The darkness will be so great that many if not all Will rush to the light to be saved.
Unfortunately, many will still decide to perish. Did you know that when Jesus died, he went to the underworld to preach to them there ? But am very sure that some people didn't believe him there and they remain there till today. In the time when the manifestations of the sons of God shall fully awaken, they shall go to the underworld and preach to the souls of men that were not privileged to hear the gospel during their lifetime . Many will accept, some will not. That's the power of our free will, it brings in the factor of the possibility that we can reject, deny or rebel against the one who made us. In the end, many will self destruct just as lucifer in the first age.
1. God showed you things in a night vision like He did Jeremiah? Jeremiah had more than one night vision though. undecided

2. How does one live a "successful" life outside of God? By what standard is this success you speak of to be measured? undecided

3. If you believe that Jesus Christ already went to the underworld to preach to the souls, for what reason then do you believe and expect that those who you refer to as sons of God will do the very same? undecided

4. And since you believe that the souls that did not hear the Gospel are somewhere in what you call the underworld waiting for these sons of God, am I to take it that you do not believe God's definition of death as given in Genesis 3 vs 17 - 19 - from dust you(mind, body and soul) were made and to dust you(mind, body and soul) shall return? undecided
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Kobojunkie: 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
dontrulee:
.Many times I wish Jesus can just appear to everyone like he did to Apostle Paul. I don't know why he doesn't do that. Paul before he encountered the intense light was a strong persecutor of the gospel of Christ but the light converted him.
Maybe not everyone has a constitution strong enough for that kind of experience that Paul supposedly had. undecided

I likened myself a Jeremiah as well - a tormented soul- before I came to truly understand who Jesus Christ really is. So when you compared yourself to Jeremiah, I really desired to understand what the similarities could be. undecided
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by orisa37: 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
ALL SINS MAY BE FORGIVEN BUT SINS AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST WILL NEVER BE FORGIVEN.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by dontrulee: 7:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. God showed you things in a night vision like He did Jeremiah? Jeremiah had more than one night vision though. undecided

2. How does one live a "successful" life outside of God? By what standard is this success you speak of to be measured? undecided

3. If you believe that Jesus Christ already went to the underworld to preach to the souls, for what reason then do you believe and expect that those who you refer to as sons of God will do the very same? undecided

4. And since you believe that the souls that did not hear the Gospel are somewhere in what you call the underworld waiting for these sons of God, am I to take it that you do not believe God's definition of death as given in Genesis 3 vs 17 - 19 - from dust you(mind, body and soul) were made and to dust you(mind, body and soul) shall return? undecided

1. I have and still have numerous encounters though.

2. "Success" is a relative term. For me success is simply a life of fulfillment. You can have all the money in the world and may not be fulfilled, that's not success. The Bible says, "the blessings of the Lord maketh rich and addeth no sorrow to it". Look at the world richest men, many of them are atheist and don't believe in God. And of course the notable ones among them are divorcees. So one can be successful in career, finance or whatever outside of God. Success follows principles, it's just like the law of reaping and sowing, you don't need God for that. (I hope you understand)

3. You need to understand that the underworld isn't hell fire. There is presently no human in hell or heaven at this moment (I'll add the scriptural references later). After Jesus preached to the souls in underworld, of course many joined later after Jesus left to be sitted at the right-hand side of God. Why I am sure that the sons of God will still go to the underworld to preach is because, God wants all men to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth. He wouldn't want the death of his son to be in vain. That's my personal opinion though.

4. The concept of death is very interesting and intriguing. But do you know that we shall not all die but many that are alive at the lord's coming shall be Transformed. When paul will talk about the believers in Christ that died, he didn't mention them as dead but as asleep because they have eternal life in them. An asleep person can be awoken but a dead person cannot be awaken. The underworld is a place where men are dead( but asleep) for there is a second death and that's what will differentiate enternal life from eternal death.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by dontrulee: 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Maybe not everyone has a constitution strong enough for that kind of experience that Paul supposedly had. undecided

I likened myself a Jeremiah as well - a tormented soul- before I came to truly understand who Jesus Christ really is. So when you compared yourself to Jeremiah, I really desired to understand what the similarities could be. undecided

That's a nice experience. I wish everyone can come to the understanding of who Jesus Christ really is but unfortunately, it may not be possible before the end of the world but it will become a reality when the new world shall come for the scriptures says "the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the sons of God even as waters cover the sea" (that's a story for another day). The reality is that we all proceeded out from God, even lucifer before he fell proceeded out from God until he became corrupt. So every child born into this world has a call of God upon his Life to manifest and express the nature of God, unfortunately, man also fell and disobeyed God until Christ came to remedy the effect but it doesn't appear to be so now because the god of this world is still the devil. Atheist argue that God doesn't exist because he is just watching and not interfering in the evil that is prevalent on the Earth. It's almost as if God is silent but I tell you, God is not for God resides in each and every one of us. We are our own worst problems and enemies and unfortunately, the solution to a problem doesn't exist at the same level of the problem. The solution to a problem is always higher than the problem if not, how will the problem be solved. The entity we call the highest is "God" and that's the solution to the problems we created ourselves but God doesn't dwell in the sky but within us.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by dontrulee: 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=104124571] Maybe not everyone has a constitution strong enough for that kind of experience that Paul supposedly had. undecided

You may be write and maybe that's why the Bible only recorded Apostle Paul as having only that experience of intense light shining on him. Or do you have another example?
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by wirinet(m): 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
dontrulee:

Gbam. To the discerning, you have achieved enlightenment or Buddhahood. God is a personal experience. Different people have their own personal experience of God and some don't experience it at all. It does not make one person's experience more valid than another. The greatest tragedy to me is trying to convince others to accept your own experience of God as the only valid experience, while everyone else experience is invalid.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Kobojunkie: 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
dontrulee:
1. I have and still have numerous encounters though.

2. "Success" is a relative term. For me success is simply a life of fulfillment. You can have all the money in the world and may not be fulfilled, that's not success. The Bible says, "the blessings of the Lord maketh rich and addeth no sorrow to it". Look at the world richest men, many of them are atheist and don't believe in God. And of course the notable ones among them are divorcees. So one can be successful in career, finance or whatever outside of God. Success follows principles, it's just like the law of reaping and sowing, you don't need God for that. (I hope you understand)

3. You need to understand that the underworld isn't hell fire. There is presently no human in hell or heaven at this moment (I'll add the scriptural references later). After Jesus preached to the souls in underworld, of course many joined later after Jesus left to be sitted at the right-hand side of God. Why I am sure that the sons of God will still go to the underworld to preach is because, God wants all men to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth. He wouldn't want the death of his son to be in vain. That's my personal opinion though.

4. The concept of death is very interesting and intriguing. But do you know that we shall not all die but many that are alive at the lord's coming shall be Transformed. When paul will talk about the believers in Christ that died, he didn't mention them as dead but as asleep because they have eternal life in them. An asleep person can be awoken but a dead person cannot be awaken. The underworld is a place where men are dead( but asleep) for there is a second death and that's what will differentiate enternal life from eternal death.
1. Ok undecided

2. I understand you better now. undecided

3. Where exactly did God state that He wanted all men to be saved and come to a knowing of the Truth(Jesus Christ) ? undecided

Didn't the same reveal that the soul that sins must die - Ezekiel 18 vs 1 -3 ? undecided

Wasn't it Jesus Christ who declared that only a few who enter into the Kingdom of God will make it into Heaven - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 ? undecided

4. Ok, so those in the underworld are those who have been granted eternal life - this by believing in God -, and not those condemned to perish upon death on this earth. undecided
Then, If they already have eternal life and this through Jesus Christ, why do the Sons of God need to go preach to them again? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (90) (Reply)

The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / The Doctrine Of The Ufos / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.