Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,060 members, 7,953,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:15 PM

From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again - Religion (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (214016 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by nencounter10: 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
God is Holy and so He cannot abide that which is filthy /unholy. His Spirit cannot rest on that which is filthy with sin. And according to Jesus Christ, only those who continuously submit and obey His teachings and commandments are eventually set free from sin by His Truth to become Sons of God, Holy and acceptable vessels for the Holy Spirit of God to reside in. undecided

So, have you been set free from slavery to sin and become Perfect/Holy in the sight of God? undecided

Sorry, I don't remember quoting you. I quoted hardmirror in a bid to understand how grounded he was in Christ before he strayed. I can't make head or tail from this your post.

BTW I remember you are the one who called God's word and lie when I quoted a scripture in Hebrews that said without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sin. Your response was to show a scripture where Jesus forgave sin. That was the basis for which you concluded that the word of God is a lie.

After that reaction, I gave up on you.

Of course, you though you won the argument. I just shook my head.

I really do not know how nairalanders post people's response case by case in a single reply. There was no way I was going to be able to give an effective response to you. So, I decided to let you enjoy your supposed victory.

Since then I make it a point of duty not to get into conversation with you. If you a professing christian can call God's word and lie, what then do I use to convince you. If I had quoted my own opinion, there would have been a basis for to keep converse with. Also if you had been an unbeliever, there would have still been a basis. But, a professing christian calling God's word and lie, that was way, way, way too strange a mindset, in my own opinion.

In my own expectation Christians are expected to bow to God's word. Since you don't fit into that expectation. I really don't see any reason to converse with you.

Notwithstanding, I may one of these days try and see if your mindset has changed.
That's all from me. You can reply if you want, but be rest assured that I won't reply to your reply.

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Kobojunkie: 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2021
nencounter10:

Sorry, I don't remember quoting you. I quoted hardmirror in a bid to understand how grounded he was in Christ before he strayed. I can't make head or tail from this your post.

BTW I remember you are the one who called God's word and lie when I quoted a scripture in Hebrews that said without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sin. Your response was to show a scripture where Jesus forgave sin. That was the basis for which you concluded that the word of God is a lie.

After that reaction, I gave up on you.

Of course, you though you won the argument. I just shook my head.

I really do not know how nairalanders post people's response case by case in a single reply. There was no way I was going to be able to give an effective response to you. So, I decided to let you enjoy your supposed victory.

Since then I make it a point of duty not to get into conversation with you. If you a professing christian can call God's word and lie, what then do I use to convince you. If I had quoted my own opinion, there would have been a basis for to keep converse with. Also if you had been an unbeliever, there would have still been a basis. But, a professing christian calling God's word and lie, that was way, way, way too strange a mindset, in my own opinion.

In my own expectation Christians are expected to bow to God's word. Since you don't fit into that expectation. I really don't see any reason to converse with you.

Notwithstanding, I may one of these days try and see if your mindset has changed.
That's all from me. You can reply if you want, but be rest assured that I won't reply to your reply.
You mentioned the Holy Spirit, who according to God is His own Spirit which only inhabits those who are Holy. And I felt to ask you if you have yourself attained that Perfection which Jesus Christ declared required for all those who are of Him. undecided

God is Holy and so He cannot abide that which is filthy /unholy. His Spirit cannot rest on that which is filthy with sin. And according to Jesus Christ, only those who continuously submit and obey His teachings and commandments are eventually set free from sin by His Truth to become Sons of God, Holy and acceptable vessels for the Holy Spirit of God to reside in. undecided

So, have you been set free from slavery to sin and become Perfect/Holy in the sight of God?
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by nencounter10: 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You mentioned the Holy Spirit, who according to God is His own Spirit which only inhabits those who are Holy. And I felt to ask you if you have yourself attained that Perfection which Jesus Christ declared required for all those who are of Him. undecided

So, have you been set free from slavery to sin and become Perfect/Holy in the sight of God?

https://www.nairaland.com/5884067/how-live-holy-life-time
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Kobojunkie: 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
nencounter10:

https://www.nairaland.com/5884067/how-live-holy-life-time
i am not asking you for an epistle. I am simply asking have you been set free from slavery to sin and become Perfect/Holy in the sight of God? undecided

You asked the same question of the Op.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by nencounter10: 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
i am not asking you for an epistle. I am simply asking have you been set free from slavery to sin and become Perfect/Holy in the sight of God? undecided

You asked the same question of the Op.

https://www.nairaland.com/5894534/righteousness-explained

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Kobojunkie: 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2021
nencounter10:

https://www.nairaland.com/5894534/righteousness-explained
So it's is hard for you answer that simple question.. yet you expect to judge another by the standard which you don't even have a clue of? undecided
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by nencounter10: 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So it's is hard for you answer that simple question.. yet you expect to judge another by the standard which you don't even have a clue of? undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/5890609/how-receive-on-coming-infilling-baptism

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Kobojunkie: 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2021
nencounter10:
https://www.nairaland.com/5890609/how-receive-on-coming-infilling-baptism
So it's is hard for you answer that simple question.. yet your intention here was to stand in judgment against the Op's claim by that which you have not yourself come to an understanding of? undecided
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by nencounter10: 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So it's is hard for you answer that simple question.. yet your intention here was to stand in judgment against the Op's claim by that which you have not yourself come to an understanding of? undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/6125823/how-stay-indefinitely-alive-till

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Kobojunkie: 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
nencounter10:

https://www.nairaland.com/6125823/how-stay-indefinitely-alive-till
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by nencounter10: 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:

https://www.nairaland.com/5909518/why-god-justified-sending-people

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Anas09: 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You say this as if he is any different from the pastors, Mogs and GOs you bow to even today, who show no real signs of having a Knowing of God's Truth except for that which they tell you. undecided
If you can pick the Bible and sit down to read it seeking understanding from the Holy Spirit, you know when a charlatan is at his game.

I know who a true pastor is, because what concerns the Lord is what concerns them.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Kobojunkie: 11:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
Anas09:

If you can pick the Bible and sit down to read it seeking understanding from the Holy Spirit, you know when a charlatan is at his game.

I know who a true pastor is, because what concerns the Lord is what concerns them.
I hate to break this to you but ....

1. God never promised anyone understanding through the Holy Spirit. Instead, Jesus Christ in Matthew 13 vs 10 - 13 explained that we are instead to use the understanding we have in order to obtain more from Him. undecided

2. There are no true pastors. For you see, no one who is a follower of Jesus Christ would occupy the role of Pastor/Teacher/ Spiritual father/Leader/Authority etc., over the life of another who belongs to Jesus Christ. undecided

Over 2000,000,000 people out there who process to be Christians, who also pick up the Bible to read have already allowed themselves be deceived. The deceit comes from the lies that have previously filled their hearts with where God's Word is concerned and this by gorging on the lies fed them by Mogs, men who come to steal, kill and destroy in the name of God. undecided
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by orunto27: 9:16am On Aug 29, 2021
Don't conclude that way. With our CHRISTIAN GOD, ALL CHANGES ARE POSSIBLE. INFACT, ALL CHANGES ARE HIS AND HE CONTROLS THEM ALL.

NOW YOU'RE REJECTED IN CHRISTIAN CIRCLE, IF IT PLEASES GOD THAT YOU SHALL REMAIN SO TILL THE END OF TIME, IT IS HIS TO DECIDE.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Anas09: 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I hate to break this to you but ....

1. God never promised anyone understanding through the Holy Spirit. Instead, Jesus Christ in Matthew 13 vs 10 - 13 explained that we are instead to use the understanding we have in order to obtain more from Him. undecided

2. There are no true pastors. For you see, no one who is a follower of Jesus Christ would occupy the role of Pastor/Teacher/ Spiritual father/Leader/Authority etc., over the life of another who belongs to Jesus Christ. undecided

Over 2000,000,000 people out there who process to be Christians, who also pick up the Bible to read have already allowed themselves be deceived. The deceit comes from the lies that have previously filled their hearts with where God's Word is concerned and this by gorging on the lies fed them by Mogs, men who come to steal, kill and destroy in the name of God. undecided
Believe what you want my dear. The day shall reveal all things.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Kobojunkie: 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
Anas09:

Believe what you want my dear. The day shall reveal all things.
You really believe the stories your Mogs tell you of you seeing others condemned? I doubt when that day is upon you, you will notice anyone let alone care what the fate of anyone else is.. undecided
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Anas09: 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You really believe the stories your Mogs tell you of you seeing others condemned? I doubt when that day is upon you, you will notice anyone let alone care what the fate of anyone else is.. undecided
Let the day come. Pray or rather hope you are right, because, hahahahahahahahaha.
Enjoy
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Anas09: 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The days that I spend time trying to put people like you through are over, just do ya thing. One thing is sure, no one will escape Jesus.
Believe it, reject it, deny it. But, when you close your eyes, you shall find yourself standing before Him for Judgement
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Kobojunkie: 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
Anas09:

Let the day come. Pray or rather hope you are right, because, hahahahahahahahaha.
Enjoy
Rather than wait for the day... go do what Jesus Christ said you should instead, so that it will find you doing the work that the Master has commanded you to do. undecided

Obedience is the key, not prayer! Jesus Christ made it very clear. undecided
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2021
Christianity as practiced in Nigeria na scam, they are all hypocrites.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Kobojunkie: 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
Anas09:

The days that I spend time trying to put people like you through are over, just do ya thing. One thing is sure, no one will escape Jesus.
Believe it, reject it, deny it. But, when you close your eyes, you shall find yourself standing before Him for Judgement
Jesus Christ never asked His followers to put people through anything so hopefully you are over that vain practice that many engage in. undecided

Judgment indeed awaits all those who claim to believe in Jesus Christ who gave us expo on what to do in order to win on that day- Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 undecided
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Kobojunkie: 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
Naijaibo:
Christianity as practiced in Nigeria na scam, they are all hypocrites.
Sadly! undecided
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by azammi(m): 5:42am On Aug 30, 2021
Hebrew 6:4-6 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame. so now you know that no words can bring you back to Christ for it is impossible, you’re destination is hell and there is no repentance for you. Even if the world tries to bring you back you won’t come back . Your faith has been sealed you’re now a potential fire wood
HardMirror:
WITCHCRAFT
REAL
Believe it or not witchcraft is real. Yes as real as magic. What is magic? Magic is basically ability to use supernatural powers to do impossible things to entertain people. At least that is what we want to believe. But the fact is magic is really clever tricks done to make you believe you are witnessing an extra-ordinary feat. Magic is real when the magician is good at his tricks.
Same with witchcraft, it is real because some people can make it real to you.

I organized an outreach to Idanre, Ondo State.
During the main night of crusade, I preached, many gave their lives to christ, many were prayed for for healing and most importantly, MANY were delivered from witchcraft.
Note this was ASF, so you can verify if you don't believe. It was what we called a state outreach. So students from all tertiary institutions that were members of ASF were involved. AAUA, FUTA, Adeyemi collage of education, FECA, School of Nursing, School of Health tech. Etc.
I could not sleep that night I kept speaking in tongues till the next morning because I was afraid for the safety of my people on this outreach in this village.
The next morning a woman brought a girl not more than 10years old at most and told us she was her grand daughter.
She told use this grand daughter of hers was a witch and a very strong one.
That yesterday when we left the crusade ground her grand daughter kept shouting fire in her sleep.
I did not allow many people to know. Only 4 of us, and the woman and girl making 6 in total were there.
I looked at the girl and asked her if she was a witch. The girl was confused and lost.
Then she said yes she was a witch.
I asked how she came to know she was a witch and she said, everyone had always told her she was a witch as long as she could remember.
Her parent, her grandma. They always said she was a witch. The reason why her dad was not doing so well, so they sent her to the village to stay with grandma.
I asked her a lot of questions to be sure she was a witch. Then I began to suspect the grandmum to be a witch too. So I asked both of them to kneel while we circle them and pray deliverance for them.
Note: there were clear indications the grandma and girl were not witches but confused beings who are just seeped in tradition and superstition. BUT I was too blinded by religion to be rational. I instead was suspicious of both of them trying to test God.
https://www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian/4#45202272
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by azammi(m): 5:57am On Aug 30, 2021
You can still speak in tongues because the gifts of God is giving without repentance
HardMirror:

I never faked speaking in tongues.
I fact it came after I learnt how important it was for a christian.
the man of God that thought us was a very honest man, he did not force anyone. He only pleaded that we earnestly seek the gift of the spirit and prayed with us. That same day many started speaking when he prayed, but I could not. I just couldn't it was all strange to me. When ever I opened my mouth I felt like I was about to say rubbish to God.
About a month after this, I was praying at home. I always loved prayer walks because it helps me pray longer. So I was pacing about the back of our house (no one can see me there or distract me, there was a farm there). And asking God to help me so I can pray in spirit. I remember the words of that man of God saying we need to have faith and just speak as the spirit leads. So I opened my mouth and spoke. It was really really strange, but I started to flow.

I can still speak in tongues till date. In fact when ever I am stressed and I need solution, I pace about the house and speak in tongues. It helps me think better.

https://www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian/5#45203754
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by azammi(m): 6:27am On Aug 30, 2021
Anytime I see your post or anything related to you I just shake my head cause you’re already in hell
Kobojunkie:
Sadly! undecided
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Kobojunkie: 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
azammi:
Anytime I see your post or anything related to you I just shake my head cause you’re already in hell
How can a person be at peace and be in Hell at the same time? undecided
I believe you bear there a heavier burden than what is mine... so focus on you and your end instead. undecided
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
How can a person be at peace and be in Hell at the same time? undecided
I believe you bear there a heavier burden than what is mine... so focus on you and your end instead. undecided

Lol... Korkor nnem...
I think say you don go rest. So you jump come here again come dey talk??

Oya, I'm sorry for attacking you back there. I felt bad afterwards. M?
I apologize. Please Forgive me.

Tkia!
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
nencounter10:

We're you filled with the holy Spirit? We're you speaking in tongues?
yes, you can see my post about that here https://www.nairaland.com/post/45203108
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
Anas09:

you? put people through? abeg stop this joke. you mean your days of cursing and lambasting anyone you dont like are over. if there we are talking about christians, you were never one, so i wonder how you can be putting people through
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Anas09: 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
HardMirror:
you? put people through? abeg stop this joke. you mean your days of cursing and lambasting anyone you dont like are over. if there we are talking about christians, you were never one, so i wonder how you can be putting people through
Hahahahahahahahaha. Hardmirror. I was never a Christian by your standard okwaya?
Guy, grow up and stop deceiving yourself. You called yourself a pastor. A pastor who was called into ministry as a teenager.
You were in Church, I give you that, but just like many others who feel being born in a society where people go to church and attended Church makes them Christians, you got it all wrong.

You didn't know your right from your left.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Bacteriologist(m): 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
You are only never a "true Christian " when you deconvert from the faith. Lmao
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
Bacteriologist:
You are only never a "true Christian " when you deconvert from the faith. Lmao

Can you help me with any amount of money?

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (Reply)

The Doctrine Of The Ufos / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.