Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! (4349 Views)

Do Nigerian Girls Still Accept Flowers As Valentine Gift? / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by hifaif1: 7:24am On May 02, 2016
KashyBaby:

Good afternoon boo... kiss hope u doing great today...

Yes, my baby!!! Today is my dad's birthday!!! So I am preparing to travel to Lagos to be with him!!!

Hope you are doing great too?
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by hifaif1: 7:27am On May 02, 2016
Highbee01:
I rep May 2nd
Happy birthday!!! It is your day!!! Enjoy!!!
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by Nobody: 7:27am On May 02, 2016
hifaif1:

Yes, my baby!!! Today is my dad's birthday!!! So I am preparing to travel to Lagos to be with him!!!

Hope you are doing great too?

I see...extend my bday wishes to my father in law tongue kiss wish I'm there to travel with u wink
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by hifaif1: 7:34am On May 02, 2016
KashyBaby:

I see...extend my bday wishes to my father in law tongue kiss wish I'm there to travel with u wink

cheesy Oh my goddess, I will be most glad to convey your beautiful gladdening message!!!

*I wish too!!!
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by Nobody: 7:38am On May 02, 2016
hifaif1:

cheesy Oh my goddess, I will be most glad to convey your beautiful gladdening message!!!

*I wish too!!!

Wishing him good health, long life & more power kiss

So u will be very busy today then? No preaching of how to be monks & nuns today? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by hifaif1: 7:56am On May 02, 2016
KashyBaby:

Wishing him good health, long life & more power kiss

So u will be very busy today then? No preaching of how to be monks & nuns today? grin grin grin

Thank you, my Queen!!!

Yes, I am going to be very busy!!! But I shall be back tomorrow to make monks and nuns of more nairalanders, I can assure you!!!
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by Nobody: 8:03am On May 02, 2016
hifaif1:

Thank you, my Queen!!!

Yes, I am going to be very busy!!! But I shall be back tomorrow to make monks and nuns of more nairalanders, I can assure you!!!

Okies...see u when u see u then cheesy grin tongue kiss have a safe trip boo..
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by hifaif1: 8:25am On May 02, 2016
KashyBaby:

Okies...see u when u see u then cheesy grin tongue kiss have a safe trip boo..
I will, my Queen!!! And do have a beautifully nice day!!!
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by captainking(m): 8:57am On May 02, 2016
misspicy:
Yah! grin here we are cheesy

MAY 16 grin

cc Vizkiz
( apari you owe me cake tongue)

lezz
(your e fighters will have a field day soon grin)

profojah2
(you must leave ghost mood tomorrow o)

Iceberylin (I don't know which cave this guy enter)

list will be modified to add more

May Born The Glorious ones

#MAYBORN

coming soon

IMPORTANT FACTS ABOUT MAY BORN
hala hala... May 16 rock
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by simplyakinz(m): 9:29am On May 02, 2016
May 15 on ma mind... Dats ma day!!!

1 Like

Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by Rukkydelta(f): 11:16am On May 02, 2016
Hennyhorlah:
May 20 on point....Any b'day mate?

Yeah I also rep may 20th
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by iceberylin(m): 11:18am On May 02, 2016
misspicy:

You don't like them?

I kind of get excited at the mention of MAY

am I abnormal? angry

I wont like my birth month grin
That's madness wink

Don't worry, we are all into this abnormality together grin
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by Nobody: 11:32am On May 02, 2016
The Month of Blossoms and blossoming! My month kiss
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by Rukkydelta(f): 11:34am On May 02, 2016
Engineermbugame:
yap am may 20
Same with me
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by Hennyhorlah(f): 1:13pm On May 02, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Yeah I also rep may 20th
wow!! Finally i found a b'day mate......last day of Taurus rocks
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by Engineermbugame(m): 9:29pm On May 02, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Same with me
were ar u going to celebrate it?
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by Rukkydelta(f): 7:17am On May 20, 2016
Hennyhorlah:

wow!! Finally i found a b'day mate......last day of Taurus rocks
Happy birthday to us, birthday mate
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by austine4real(m): 2:02pm On May 02, 2017
Highbee01:
I rep May 2nd
hppy brthday to u

1 Like

Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by dubylhover(m): 9:54pm On May 04, 2017
30 is d day,may is d month cheesy
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by MizAlero(f): 10:14pm On May 04, 2017
misspicy:
Yah! grin here we are cheesy

MAY 16 grin

cc Vizkiz
( apari you owe me cake tongue)

lezz
(your e fighters will have a field day soon grin)

profojah2
(you must leave ghost mood tomorrow o)

Iceberylin (I don't know which cave this guy enter)

list will be modified to add more

May Born The Glorious ones

#MAYBORN

coming soon

IMPORTANT FACTS ABOUT MAY BORN

Lol... We're birthday mates!
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by MizAlero(f): 10:14pm On May 04, 2017
captainking:
hala hala... May 16 rock

Sure, it does!
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by longest18(m): 12:21am On May 05, 2017
mimiejacobz:
I rep may 5th, any bday mate?

Finally......found my bday mate!! Happy bday dear.... #RepMay5
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by captainking(m): 6:47am On May 05, 2017
MizAlero:

Sure, it does!
are u may 16??or close to the date.. Let's plan our parrrryyyyyy.... Yippieeee
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by HellRaiXer: 7:04am On May 05, 2017
mimiejacobz:
I rep may 5th, any bday mate?
Happy birthday, mate.

It's a rare date of birth.
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by mimiejacobz(f): 10:07am On May 05, 2017
HellRaiXer:
Happy birthday, mate.
It's a rare date of birth.
tnx dear,wishing us a blissful year n many more happy years

1 Like

Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by mimiejacobz(f): 10:08am On May 05, 2017
longest18:

Finally......found my bday mate!! Happy bday dear.... #RepMay5
tnx dear,wishing us many more fulfilling years ahead
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by longest18(m): 5:58pm On May 05, 2017
mimiejacobz:

tnx dear,wishing us many more fulfilling years ahead
Amen...hope u had fun today?
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by ochoa(m): 6:48pm On May 05, 2017
Rep May 16
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by mimiejacobz(f): 7:16pm On May 05, 2017
longest18:

Amen...hope u had fun today?
yup,lots of it,hope you did as well?
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by KunleSteel: 7:25pm On May 05, 2017
May 27th....

I know, just let it slide. cool
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by Daviestunech(m): 9:14pm On May 05, 2017
No birthday mate embarassed

Rep may 17 cool
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by longest18(m): 11:05pm On May 05, 2017
mimiejacobz:

yup,lots of it,hope you did as well?
Yup....Mind if I get to knw you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lola’s Tales: The More I Sucked, The Bigger It Grew (18+) / “i’m 21 And I Eat Ass” – Girl Advertises Herself On Twitter / TRENDING PHOTO: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ”pastor” In Church Finally React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.