Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! (4347 Views)

Do Nigerian Girls Still Accept Flowers As Valentine Gift? / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by placeofallure(f): 3:32am On May 06, 2017
simplyakinz:
May 15 on ma mind... Dats ma day!!!

Yippie! Finally found a birthday mate! I'm 15 and my husband is 22. We always celebrate together.
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by placeofallure(f): 3:33am On May 06, 2017
simplyakinz:
May 15 on ma mind... Dats ma day!!!

Yippie! Finally found a birthday mate! I'm 15 and my husband is 22. We always celebrate together.
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by misspicy(f): 4:55pm On May 16, 2017
MizAlero:

Lol... We're birthday mates!
lolz,happy birthday to us mate smiley
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 16, 2017
misspicy:

lolz,happy birthday to us mate smiley
Happy birthday beautiful kiss and u didnt tell me
Where is our cake grin
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by optional1(f): 6:15pm On May 16, 2017
misspicy:
Yah! grin here we are cheesy

MAY 16 grin

cc Vizkiz ( apari you owe me cake tongue)
lezz (your e fighters will have a field day soon grin)
profojah2 (you must leave ghost mood tomorrow o)
Iceberylin (I don't know which cave this guy enter)

list will be modified to add more

May Born The Glorious ones
#MAYBORN

coming soon
IMPORTANT FACTS ABOUT MAY BORN

happy birthday May baby....
We plenty oh.. Btw is ur birthday do shakara.. 23rd loading..
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by Rukkydelta(f): 8:36pm On May 16, 2017
May 20th
Where are you guys?
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by dubylhover(m): 7:59am On May 30, 2017
shoutout to all peeps celebrating today..have a blast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 striking Qualities Of A Ladies Man / HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE? / Can I Have Sex With A Married Woman Whom Her Hubby Denied Sex For 2yrs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.