Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,724 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

Travails Of Ugly Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Travails Of Ugly Ladies (4419 Views)

Men Keep Committing Suicide Because Of Ugly African Ladies / Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her / Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 01, 2016
2dugged:
it's not inferiority complex, let me paint a scenario,I was with my ex one time at a bar,and this lady walked in,he practically stared and was even aroused, I felt so embarrassed
Next time, drain his balls before u leave house

1 Like

Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by davien(m): 7:38pm On May 01, 2016
To be honest I see way past looks... I was always told my first girlfriend was ugly, it never stopped me from dating her... it turned out her character was the ugly one and so I led her out of my life.. .

1 Like

Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Royle2014(m): 8:05pm On May 01, 2016
2dugged:
so because I am unbeautiful I have no choice,I have no right to dream for a rich cute guy?
U are not getting the msg clearly... U have every right to dream for a rich and handsome man, but just knw that just as u wish for a rich nd handsome man, guys dreAm of elegant and beautiful women... Its not a very fair world dear... I wish u success in your search tho
Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Mixty: 8:45pm On May 01, 2016
pinceprinz:
interesting topic sha

Fro.m my own wealth of xperience, i think say d inner beauty tin is going viral as is speculated oh. Cos most of my gee that are super dope end up marrying gyals u wont imagine they can ever say hi to. Its not like d pretty ones are not getting their shots, but from the world in my eyes, more of d ugly girls are getting the dapper men... Thats whattsup. Maybe those of u wey fine should start looking inwards too and change something inappropriate about the woman in d mirror. My take!
One of the lies I hear everyday on Nairaland.
Step back to reality bro....the dapper guys end up with fine gals. The higher number of single gals above 27 years are usually ugly and shapeless.
ugliness can be compensated with a great shape or massive arse. I feel for ugly and shapeless ladies. Life is tough on them for no fault of theirs. I sometimes wonder why some ladies are created so ugly and shapeless cos men are naturally attracted to physical appearance first before any other quality. I am not hating or dissing....just a fact of life.

2 Likes

Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 01, 2016
Mixty:

Step back to reality bro....the dapper guys end up with fine gals. The higher number of single gals above 27 years are usually ugly and shapeless.
ugliness can be compensated with a great shape or massive arse. I feel for ugly and shapeless ladies. Life is tough on them for no fault of theirs. I sometimes wonder why some ladies are created so ugly and shapeless cos men are naturally attracted to physical appearance first before any other quality. I am not hating or dissing....just a fact of life.

Maybe aint seeing ugly the way yo seeing it. Maybe because havent encountered too many uglies only to refer to the few that falls below my kind of average looking ugly.

I hope i make sense?
Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Mixty: 9:03pm On May 01, 2016
pinceprinz:

Maybe aint seeing ugly the way yo seeing it. Maybe because havent encountered too many uglies only to refer to the few that falls below my kind of average looking ugly.

I hope i make sense?
Yep....I get you.....you must be one high classy dude then tongue
Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 01, 2016
Mixty:

Yep....I get you.....you must be one high classy dude then tongue
That depends on how classy youre sir!
Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Nobody: 12:19am On May 02, 2016
davien:
To be honest I see way past looks... I was always told my first girlfriend was ugly, it never stopped me from dating her... it turned out her character was the ugly one and so I led her out of my life.. .
only few guys will approach an unbeautiful lady,even some guys have it at the back of their minds that "they are helping her ministry "
Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Nobody: 12:21am On May 02, 2016
Mixty:

thank you, bitter truth, lalasticlala come and see o
Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Nobody: 12:37am On May 02, 2016
2dugged:
so because I am unbeautiful I have no choice,I have no right to dream for a Rich cute guy?

cool...Your dream ends here cool

1 Like

Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by davien(m): 12:49am On May 02, 2016
2dugged:
only few guys will approach an unbeautiful lady,even some guys have it at the back of their minds that "they are helping her ministry "
Fact of the matter is that looks fade and can only be opinion based... not everyone sees anyone else the same way... a cute guy to you may be someone's caricature and an ugly girl to me might be someone's finest girl..

It's all about opinions... someone might be attractive facially yet have an ugly personality... and vice versa or even take both characteristics.. Once you decide opinions are just opinions and regard yourself as the pretty girl you see yourself to be others will start seeing that too... confidence helps a lot.

I'm the type of guy that doesn't bother too much about looks and can approach anyone I see is nice or good enough to talk to.. People can say mean things sure, but that won't kill you nor make you a cup of tea... we all knowingly or unknowingly like to feel better than somebody.

It doesn't matter if only one guy out of a million approaches you, you're worth it to him more than the 999,999 guys...

1 Like

Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by refiner(f): 1:00am On May 02, 2016
Lovelynature:
I think everybody is beautiful/handsome in their own unique way. Inferiority complex makes people think they ain't good-looking enough, thereby keeping them from achieving really important purposes in life. Inferiority made most ladies go in bleaching. It has led many people to frustrated condition, because to succeed and remain successful, one has to love, appreciate himself and be self-confident.

To be among the best, do the best you can, and you will be surprised and mervel at the outcome.

Say no to inferiority. Life is beautiful

...helo!
Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Lovelynature(m): 9:10am On May 02, 2016
refiner:

...helo!
Hi dear.

Have been seeing your pretty pictures around, and I must say you are such a beautiful angel. Words may not be enough to describe your beauty.

Kudos to the campaigners. They are doing really great job
Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by refiner(f): 9:14am On May 02, 2016
Lovelynature:
Hi dear.

Have been seeing your pretty pictures around, and I must say you are such a beautiful angel. Words may not be enough to describe your beauty.

Kudos to the campaigners. They are doing really great job
...awwww..thanks dearcheesy!

it's been long tho!...I hardly see u online...u sure say u still dey dis world?grin
Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by SlimmB(m): 9:25am On May 02, 2016
2dugged:
yes,people talk about how physical beauty fades away and how inner beauty is the best blah blah blah,but how many men really get physically attracted to ugly ladies at first sight except she has the right curves to substitute for her facial short comings,but what happens if she is ugly and lacks the right curves, then she will be plagued by loneliness or approached by unimportant guys.Lets be real,how many rich handsome guys approach a curveless ugly lady except her family is popular or her bank account is fat,so what happens to the unpopular curveless ugly ones? no one even wants to give them a lift *sad*
likely, low self-esteem dawg
Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Lovelynature(m): 9:27am On May 02, 2016
refiner:

...awwww..thanks dearcheesy!

it's been long tho!...I hardly see u online...u sure say u still dey dis world?grin

lolcheesycheesy. Yeah, I do come online but choose to be on low-key at times. I comment on few threads, whenever I feel like.

How are you doing this morning?
Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 02, 2016
My sister they say it is he who wears the shoe that knows where it pinches, the world has always paid more attention to beauty,the same reason that will make the winner of a beauty peagent get a car and a first class graduate get a laptop is the same reason a financially bouyant cute eligible bachelor go for a cute lady cry

1 Like

Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Miggs(m): 4:28pm On May 02, 2016
Mixty:

ugliness can be compensated with a great shape or massive arse. I feel for ugly and shapeless ladies. Life is tough on them for no fault of theirs. I sometimes wonder why some ladies are created so ugly and shapeless cos men are naturally attracted to physical appearance first before any other quality. I am not hating or dissing....just a fact of life
Women dig power
Men dig beauty
Everything else is just commentary

1 Like

Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by NiRfreak(m): 5:40pm On May 21, 2016
2dugged:
yes o,why do beautiful girls get the cute guys,why are they the ones who's bills get paid by strangers,why do they get lifts from heavy rides,why
My dear, iam moved by your rhetorical questions....life is really unfair.......you just have to take it the way life gives you....or better still, try, try hard to change your situation, if that's the requirement for happiness.,....again life is unfair....live your life in a way thats gives you happines...
Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by NiRfreak(m): 5:44pm On May 21, 2016
2dugged:
yes o,why do beautiful girls get the cute guys,why are they the ones who's bills get paid by strangers,why do they get lifts from heavy rides,whyyet people keep talking about inner beauty, such hypocrisy
That's religion bullshit for you.....'their hypocrisy' is reason why i will never take them seriously.....and you will see them marrying the mist pretty ladies from their congregation

1 Like

Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by alobright17(m): 5:52pm On May 21, 2016
2dugged:
yes,people talk about how physical beauty fades away and how inner beauty is the best blah blah blah,but how many men really get physically attracted to ugly ladies at first sight except she has the right curves to substitute for her facial short comings,but what happens if she is ugly and lacks the right curves, then she will be plagued by loneliness or approached by unimportant guys.Lets be real,how many rich handsome guys approach a curveless ugly lady except her family is popular or her bank account is fat,so what happens to the unpopular curveless ugly ones? no one even wants to give them a lift *sad*
Those you call Ugly girls ehhh ,,,hmmmm their own shakara no be here ooo them go turn u around like barber chair ,them go frustrate you,annoy you them go wan make you be so so perfect before they can accept you,That's why they're mostly lonely.

1 Like

Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by alobright17(m): 5:59pm On May 21, 2016
Op your dp though grin grin can't stop laughing
Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 21, 2016
NiRfreak:
That's religion bullshit for you.....'their hypocrisy' is reason why i will never take them seriously.....and you will see them marrying the mist pretty ladies from their congregation
as in eh!,so much hypocrisy
Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 21, 2016
alobright17:
Op your dp though grin grin can't stop laughing
hehehehe, na lie?
Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by alobright17(m): 8:27pm On May 21, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehe, na lie?
true though but I sometimes I kept asking myself why ladies hardly values nice guys but always falls for bad guys?
Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by yemisi92: 8:30pm On May 21, 2016
Oga o

Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 21, 2016
alobright17:
true though but I sometimes I kept asking myself why ladies hardly values nice guys but always falls for bad guys?
thats cos bad guys happen to be smooth talkers
Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 21, 2016
Well, have you tried heavy make up? Make up can do wonders tho i dont like it myself, but who knows... *shrugs*

Remember you cant change people esp if they "are like that" You can only work on yourself.
Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by alobright17(m): 9:24pm On May 21, 2016
2dugged:
thats cos bad guys happen to be smooth talkers
for ur mind na abi? I'm a smooth talker but not a bad guy
Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 21, 2016
alobright17:
for ur mind na abi? I'm a smooth talker but not a bad guy
thats a first, most bad guys know what a girl wants to hear
Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 21, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Well, have you tried heavy make up? Make up can do wonders tho i dont like it myself, but who knows... *shrugs*

Remember you cant change people esp if they "are like that" You can only work on yourself.
thanks
Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by alobright17(m): 9:46pm On May 21, 2016
2dugged:
thats a first, most bad guys know what a girl wants to hear
seems u are talking from experience though but let that dp guide you before someone go take you do testimony Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! / How True Is This Picture.. (PIX) / See Photo This Girl Posted On Facebook Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.