Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,094 members, 7,852,697 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

Travails Of Ugly Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Travails Of Ugly Ladies (4417 Views)

Men Keep Committing Suicide Because Of Ugly African Ladies / Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her / Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 21, 2016
alobright17:
seems u are talking from experience though but let that dp guide you before someone go take you do testimony Lol
hahaha, I hear
Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by alobright17(m): 9:58pm On May 21, 2016
2dugged:
hahaha, I hear
you sound interesting that's why I followed you and will pm you thereafter
Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 21, 2016
davien:
Fact of the matter is that looks fade and can only be opinion based... not everyone sees anyone else the same way... a cute guy to you may be someone's caricature and an ugly girl to me might be someone's finest girl..

It's all about opinions... someone might be attractive facially yet have an ugly personality... and vice versa or even take both characteristics.. Once you decide opinions are just opinions and regard yourself as the pretty girl you see yourself to be others will start seeing that too... confidence helps a lot.

I'm the type of guy that doesn't bother too much about looks and can approach anyone I see is nice or good enough to talk to.. People can say mean things sure, but that won't kill you nor make you a cup of tea... we all knowingly or unknowingly like to feel better than somebody.

It doesn't matter if only one guy out of a million approaches you, you're worth it to him more than the 999,999 guys...

and you forgot to mention it that that afterall, she doesn't need every single man. She only needs 1.
Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by DeRay98(m): 9:15am On Jul 10, 2016
swtdrms:
My sister, i wouldn't know what exactly to say, but there's something i'll want you to know. Men generally patronise outer beauty for sex. But they patronise inner beauty when they are ready to settle down. And girl with both inner and outer beauty is going to be the craving of every man. Averagely beautiful girl and not beautiful at all get married every saturday while the very beautiful ones are still searching for husbands. Gerrit?

Absolutely right....op this the lesson you need to learn.
Outwards beauty s without inward quality are mostly for display and show off. Once a guys realized that the pretty girls lacks inner quality he dumps her and moves on.
Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by LordBaelish: 9:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
2dugged:
only few guys will approach an unbeautiful lady,even some guys have it at the back of their minds that "they are helping her ministry "

wtf is unbeautiful? lalasticlala do we need to include IQ tests when signing up?
Re: Travails Of Ugly Ladies by MartinBond(m): 10:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ugly girls like whom,can i see some pictures so that i can analyze and advice ??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Father Raped Me As A Child, On My Wedding Night I Took My Revenge / Man Divorce His Wife Because She's Too Beautiful / Why Do Some Girls Like Sucking The Ear During Love Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.