Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police (31608 Views)

Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah / Fulani Herdsmen: Police Helicopter Arrives Benue. See Reactions (Photos) / Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by Ayowumie(m): 2:31pm On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:
Suspected herdsmen!!! Now the question is; why would any "herdsmen" just wake up one morning and start killing innocent people indiscriminately even without any provocation? From this report, one can clearly see that the herdsmen and the community have never had any clash...

I respect this write up. Your reasoning is well above that of average Nigerian. Thank you. Let's keep up with logical reasoning.
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by umblicachucks(m): 3:24pm On May 02, 2016
I pray that this herdsmen shall never go unpunished
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by inri: 3:32pm On May 02, 2016
PLEASE U GUYS SHOULD JUST STOP THIS BLIND ARGUMENT. THERE ARE FULANI HERDSMEN ALL OVER THE SOUTH-EAST STATES. I EVEN SAW SOME ON MY TO ABA THIS MORNING.
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by zudozz: 4:28pm On May 02, 2016
USELESS NIGERIAN POLICE. SO SMELLY N SO USELESS. IT WAS NT FULANI HERDSMEN IT WAS BUHARI! USELESS LOT CALLED POLICE.
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by Image123(m): 4:37pm On May 02, 2016
i love and appreciate what fizznation brought to the thread and its like, commonsense. Cyberwolf and others decided to be emotionally sentimental. A good judge and analyst don't work that way. The police should involve vanguard news in their investigation, they seem very conversant with the activities of these suspected herdsmen. They're even very good at counting them from 300 to 500 to 50.
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by CyberWolf: 4:42pm On May 02, 2016
Image123:
i love and appreciate what fizznation brought to the thread and its like, commonsense. Cyberwolf and others decided to be emotionally sentimental. A good judge and analyst don't work that way. The police should involve vanguard news in their investigation, they seem very conversant with the activities of these suspected herdsmen. They're even very good at counting them from 300 to 500 to 50.
What is commonsense in someone who said "There is no Fulani Herdsmen in South East" ?
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by Image123(m): 4:53pm On May 02, 2016
CyberWolf:
What is commonsense in someone who said "There is no Fulani Herdsmen in South East" ?

Well, he made that blunder. But every other thing he said is commonsense. You should give a counter arguement or something that proves otherwise. Nothing proves that any Fulani attacked anyone in Enugu. In court, the case will be so dismissed, it's not jungle sir.
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by CyberWolf: 4:58pm On May 02, 2016
Image123:

Well, he made that blunder. But every other thing he said is commonsense. You should give a counter arguement or something that proves otherwise. Nothing proves that any Fulani attacked anyone in Enugu. In court, the case will be so dismissed, it's not jungle sir.
For one to make that blunder and still insisted on it even when he was corrected by several people shows that he has an alterior motive, and I don't have time arguing with that kind of person. Go through his posts history and you will understand who he is. We are not in court so, stop bringing court in.
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by Image123(m): 5:20pm On May 02, 2016
CyberWolf:
For one to make that blunder and still insisted on it even when he was corrected by several people shows that he has an alterior motive, and I don't have time arguing with that kind of person. Go through his posts history and you will understand who he is. We are not in court so, stop bringing court in.

We're not in court, but we're trying to make a logical analysis of the issues at hand devoid of sentiments and unfair stereotyping.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by CyberWolf: 5:23pm On May 02, 2016
Image123:

We're not in court, but we're trying to make a logical analysis of the issues at hand devoid of sentiments and unfair stereotyping.
The OP was already sentimental in his illogical analysis ab initio, so what then are you saying?
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by khadaffi(m): 5:25pm On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:
Me residing in London or Jupiter is not the issue here. What I want from you is to show me any evidence of Fulani herdsmen roaming around with their cattle in your region. Let's do away with all the names calling here my friend. I believe we are trying to educate one another here.
The fact that you are asking for evidence to show if Fulani herdsmen graze in the southeast shows you know little about Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by Charliebwoi: 6:25pm On May 02, 2016
This is UNN Nsukka in Enugu State, a federal University housing thousands of students n workers. Of all the places, some fulani herdsmen chose the school compound as a grazing site, and some ignorant ones are asking for evidence that herdsmen are in the east, such a FOOL!!!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:34pm On May 02, 2016
^^^^^LOL, is that a University?
Just look at the unkempt grass, no wonder the Fulani may be confusing it for bush to graze their cows.
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by stecman: 7:26pm On May 02, 2016
bellow is a picture of herdsmen grazing in Enugu.

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by glossy6(f): 7:56pm On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:
Suspected herdsmen!!! Now the question is; why would any "herdsmen" just wake up one morning and start killing innocent people indiscriminately even without any provocation? From this report, one can clearly see that the herdsmen and the community have never had any clash, no herdsmen/farmers clash was ever reported. I googled and studied the demography of that nimba uzo community yesterday, and I couldn't even see any place were a single cow can graze. The grasses over their were not the type of grass the average Fulani cattle will eat.

Anyway after I did my little research, I sent my work to the appropriate person. Like I always said, this "invincible herdsmen" story must be unveiled. And the truth will speak at last.

MODIFIED*

Just like I anticipated. No proof whatsoever but everyone has resorted to insults. Someone even said that he just passed some Fulani herdsmen in Enugu. I mean the same Enugu that many people came here to tell anybody that cares to listen that "all Fulani herdsmen" have abdicated some few days ago. Why are people contradicting themselves for goodness sake?

Anyway why did the moderator changed the real heading of this thread? Very funny. Initially I thought some logical minds will counter my claims, but I guess I underestimated the thinking and reasoning capacity of some people. Fulani herdsmen might have committed one atrocious act or another in the past, but this latest claim that Fulani herdsmen ransacked nimba community is what I will never believe until I'm shown concrete evidence. But for the meantime, whatever anybody say is just hearsay and I will never take such reports any serious. Fulani herdsmen are not invincible for crying out loud. I'm sorry if I didn't sound like the average typical Nigerian to you people, but facts{thats if there's any}shouldnt be fictionalized

It's fizznation again ooh tongue tongue tongue

in LadyF voice
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by Tinyemeka(m): 8:21pm On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:
The entire Fulani herdsmen attacking a community for no just reason doesn't make an iota of sense. Furthermore, I was able to identify the major grazing fields for the Fulani cattle in Nigeria. And the southeast is not on that list, meaning Fulani herdsmen rarely take their cows to the eastern part of this country. Borno state is the number one grazing destination for Fulani herdsmen. So I challenge anybody from Enugu or southeastern Nigeria to just show me one picture of Fulani herdsmen grazing in their lands.

Jesus!

You make me want to cuss your father right now. But I won't.

Where in the whole of Borno would cattle rearers take their cattle to at this time of the year? The isolationism of most Northerners is sickening. When you can't survive outside your geographic zone even with NYSC, how do you expect to know anything about the rest of the country? Yet you feel it's still your inalienable right to govern the country.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 02, 2016
Problem with lying is you need another to cover up the first lie.
Now that people are screaming for Nwaodibo's (son of a slave) head, he has made a U-Turn....
Who U-Turn don epp
Lie Mohammed, protect your Kingdom, liars on the prowl.
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by poseidon12: 11:12pm On May 02, 2016
Incompetent commissioner of police. I wonder why this man has not been relieved of his post. I guess he was initially scared of mentioning Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by TreasureTayo(m): 6:09am On May 03, 2016
TheFreeOne:

How do one prove to a man who has shown his bias by claiming Fulani herdsmen rarely take their cows to the eastern part of this country.

Is that not a semi illiterate fool trying to form over sabi with use of google maps to search for evidence.

No be im fault Na British forced 'one nigeria' marriage and southerners Wey no wan do the needful cause all the nonsense from Fulanis.

lol. Boss boss, dont mind him. Jarey. Na him sabi use Google pass grin
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by Ura: 9:17am On May 03, 2016
fiizznation:
Suspected herdsmen!!! Now the question is; why would any "herdsmen" just wake up one morning and start killing innocent people indiscriminately even without any provocation? From this report, one can clearly see that the herdsmen and the community have never had any clash, no herdsmen/farmers clash was ever reported. I googled and studied the demography of that nimba uzo community yesterday, and I couldn't even see any place were a single cow can graze. The grasses over their were not the type of grass the average Fulani cattle will eat.

Anyway after I did my little research, I sent my work to the appropriate person. Like I always said, this "invincible herdsmen" story must be unveiled. And the truth will speak at last.

MODIFIED*

Just like I anticipated. No proof whatsoever but everyone has resorted to insults. Someone even said that he just passed some Fulani herdsmen in Enugu. I mean the same Enugu that many people came here to tell anybody that cares to listen that "all Fulani herdsmen" have abdicated some few days ago. Why are people contradicting themselves for goodness sake?

Anyway why did the moderator changed the real heading of this thread? Very funny. Initially I thought some logical minds will counter my claims, but I guess I underestimated the thinking and reasoning capacity of some people. Fulani herdsmen might have committed one atrocious act or another in the past, but this latest claim that Fulani herdsmen ransacked nimba community is what I will never believe until I'm shown concrete evidence. But for the meantime, whatever anybody say is just hearsay and I will never take such reports any serious. Fulani herdsmen are not invincible for crying out loud. I'm sorry if I didn't sound like the average typical Nigerian to you people, but facts{thats if there's any}shouldnt be fictionalized

My brother, you should research on how they operate. Why do you think the attacks are on farming communities? They take their cows to peoples farms to eat the crops and not grass. Aside from that, they use charms during fight so that after creating damages, they disappear leaving nothing of theirs behind. I have done alot of work with farmers and when you hear their stories, you will weep for them. The difficult part is that most of these cows belong to those who are supposed to legislate for us. How do we expect lasting solutions from them?
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 03, 2016
fiizznation:
[color=#990000]The entire Fulani herdsmen attacking a community for no just reason doesn't make an iota of sense. Furthermore, I was able to identify the major grazing fields for the Fulani cattle in Nigeria. And the southeast is not on that list, meaning Fulani herdsmen rarely take their cows to the eastern part of this country. Borno state is the number one grazing destination for Fulani herdsmen. So I challenge anybody from Enugu or southeastern Nigeria to just show me one picture of Fulani herdsmen grazing in their lands. [/coholor]
oh my God I give up on u n ur like. I'm nt. In support of any. Kind of crisis bt for u to doubt the fact tht fulani feed their herd in southeast mean tht. U r either not in naija or u r below 20

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2 Months After Joining PDP, Governor Ganduje's Former Deputy Returns To The APC / 2019: Maiduguri Youths Show Their Voters Cards As They Welcome President Buhari / Protesters Storm APC Secretariat, Demand Oshiomhole’s Removal As Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.