Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police (31623 Views)

Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah / Fulani Herdsmen: Police Helicopter Arrives Benue. See Reactions (Photos) / Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by Nobody: 8:58am On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:
You can bring any kind of evidence you wish to bring of Fulani herdsmen activities in your region, I mean anything. Look here my friend, I spend about 6 good hours of my time understanding the demography of the southeast and the grazing fields of Fulani herdsmen in southern Nigeria. All I ever wanted was for any of you to debunk my findings but unfortunately you guys are not doing that, instead you all have resorted to name callings.

Insults is not my thing please and I detest it, you lots can have a nice day since you can't debunk my findings
The more u try to defend yourself the more foolish u sound. U spent six hours trolling the internet and you call it a research. My final answer to you is "leave London come to the south east meet me in Owerri" that is called field research. If we don't see fulani herdsmen i will give u back the money u spent on ur flight and also pay you for wasting your time

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by iiiyyyk(m): 8:58am On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:
The entire Fulani herdsmen attacking a community for no just reason doesn't make an iota of sense. Furthermore, I was able to identify the major grazing fields for the Fulani cattle in Nigeria. And the southeast is not on that list, meaning Fulani herdsmen rarely take their cows to the eastern part of this country. Borno state is the number one grazing destination for Fulani herdsmen. So I challenge anybody from Enugu or southeastern Nigeria to just show me one picture of Fulani herdsmen grazing in their lands.

Innitially I thought U were a bit reasonable until u wrote this.... I now know u have a completely emty skull, especially when u said fulani herdsmen don't graze in SE.
Stupidity is an Understatement, ignorance of the highest order.
Burry ur head in shame.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by Nobody: 8:58am On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:
Herdsmen exist, true. But what I still don't believe is the lies being told everyday, which is Fulani herdsmen carried out the nimba uzo attacks. Till date nobody has brought any concrete evidence that will implicate the Fulani herdsmen as the real culprits. All I have been hearing is hearsay
let's assume that of enugu were not herdsmen,of which I know they are, what about that of Edo,Delta, plateau, benue, they are not herdsmen too?, I for one know that of Edo,because that is my local govt headquaters,try and convince me they are not herdsmen too

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by Afritop(m): 9:00am On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:
Suspected herdsmen!!! Now the question is; why would any "herdsmen" just wake up one morning and start killing innocent people indiscriminately even without any provocation? From this report, one can clearly see that the herdsmen and the community have never had any clash, no herdsmen/farmers clash was ever reported. I googled and studied the demography of that nimba uzo community yesterday, and I couldn't even see any place were a single cow can graze. The grasses over their were not the type of grass the average Fulani cattle will eat.

Anyway after I did my little research, I sent my work to the appropriate person. Like I always said, this "invincible herdsmen" story must be unveiled. And the truth will speak at last.
YOUR REPORT WILL BE VALID IF IT CAN BE ADDRESSED AND YOU AND YOUR WORK SUBMITTED TO THE INDIGENES AND THE VICTIMS
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by TreasureTayo(m): 9:01am On May 02, 2016
iiiyyyk:

Innitially I thought U were a bit reasonable until u wrote this.... I now know u have a completely emty skull, especially when u said fulani herdsmen don't graze in SE.
Burry ur head in shame.

ahahahhahahaahahahha. I don laff baje baje grin grin
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by shine96: 9:01am On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:
Suspected herdsmen!!! Now the question is; why would any "herdsmen" just wake up one morning and start killing innocent people indiscriminately even without any provocation? From this report, one can clearly see that the herdsmen and the community have never had any clash, no herdsmen/farmers clash was ever reported. I googled and studied the demography of that nimba uzo community yesterday, and I couldn't even see any place were a single cow can graze. The grasses over their were not the type of grass the average Fulani cattle will eat.

Anyway after I did my little research, I sent my work to the appropriate person. Like I always said, this "invincible herdsmen" story must be unveiled. And the truth will speak at last.

Hmm maybe you be one of the herdsmen sef, thunder fire that your brain

1 Like

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by funkyibodude(m): 9:01am On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:
You can bring any kind of evidence you wish to bring of Fulani herdsmen activities in your region, I mean anything. Look here my friend, I spend about 6 good hours of my time understanding the demography of the southeast and the grazing fields of Fulani herdsmen in southern Nigeria. All I ever wanted was for any of you to debunk my findings but unfortunately you guys are not doing that, instead you all have resorted to name callings.

Insults is not my thing please and I detest it, you lots can have a nice day since you can't debunk my findings
you believe that olufalae was kidnapped by those Fulani herdsmen and your brothers (I believe you are from the southwest) brought an evidence? now answer this question what did you do to curb it?, did your little research bring an end to the menace?, now you don't believe there are Fulani cattles in the east?, Are you a Fulani herdsmen activists, a psycho or just plain silly?

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by GreyLaw(m): 9:01am On May 02, 2016
ovadozes:
may God forgive u all
God does NOT forgive UNREPENTANT people!
That guy is not a fool, but willingly heartless.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by emekaD3(m): 9:02am On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:
The entire Fulani herdsmen attacking a community for no just reason doesn't make an iota of sense. Furthermore, I was able to identify the major grazing fields for the Fulani cattle in Nigeria. And the southeast is not on that list, meaning Fulani herdsmen rarely take their cows to the eastern part of this country. Borno state is the number one grazing destination for Fulani herdsmen. So I challenge anybody from Enugu or southeastern Nigeria to just show me one picture of Fulani herdsmen grazing in their lands.

Your stupidity knows no bounds, Fulani heardsmen don't graze cattle in Enugu? Really?.. You must be sick in the head. I'm not going to waste time sending you pictures cause your low IQ doesn't deserve it.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by TreasureTayo(m): 9:02am On May 02, 2016
ovadozes:

The more u try to defend yourself the more foolish u sound. U spent six hours trolling the internet and you call it a research. My final answer to you is "leave London come to the south east meet me in Owerri" that is called field research. If we don't see fulani herdsmen i will give u back the money u spent on ur flight and also pay you for wasting your time
oyaa tell am wella bro. Make he come naija na.. Na online search he sabi do , bro, come naija come do field research. tongue
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by iiiyyyk(m): 9:03am On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:

Burry ur head in shame.
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by Bjergtrolde: 9:04am On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:

[url]https://video-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/13141399_209894909397552_1887786797_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjQ2MCwicmxhIjo2MTAsInZlbmNvZGVfdGFnIjoic3ZlX3NkIn0%3D&rl=460&vabr=256&oh=8e5156ef09e396d6b0a6753446f62cdb&oe=57273867[/url]

IS THIS VIDEO GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?

Sorry for shouting, I could not help it.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by kulrunsman79(m): 9:04am On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:

Why do you exhibit your ignorance in public?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by TreasureTayo(m): 9:04am On May 02, 2016
IN JESUS NAME, RECEIVE SENSE!!!! BEING THIS STUPID COULD CAUSE GLOBAL WARMING. I HOPE UVE RECEIVED SOME SENSES FINALLY BRO. COME NAIJA COME SEE AM FOR YOURSELF.
fiizznation:

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by Mortiano(m): 9:06am On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:
are u plain senseless or myopia; what on earth made u to reason that way; dat there is no area in south east where herdsmen graze ; even as i write this; i'm passing through major town in enugu; new layout enugu and i can still see some fulani with their cattle; my friend what do call that
dont be sentimental in your judgment my dear
the fact; the truth; the reality on ground is that fulani herdsmen maimed; attack and kill people in enugu; so forget about ur epistle and about what u r about to uncover; if they r ur brothers; my friend they r inhuman; heartless; uncivilized

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by edwife(f): 9:07am On May 02, 2016
Bunch of clowns. undecided

1 Like

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by nwaanambra1(m): 9:08am On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:

[size=13pt]you are such an a555555hole!!!

gosh i didn't know that people can earn a reverse PHD in stvpidity and idiocy! shocked shocked

they will soon deport you from London or wherever the location of the pit toilet u r living in and your passport will go missing so the federal government will send you to one of the villages raged by the evil herdsmen so u can end up a victim!

whatever be the case, you must experience the pains of the victims one day and u will surely die a victim! angry angry

bloody m0r0n! [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by DesChyko: 9:08am On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:
Furthermore, I was able to identify the major grazing fields for the Fulani cattle in Nigeria. And the southeast is not on that list, meaning Fulani herdsmen rarely take their cows to the eastern part of this country.

How many South-Eastern states have you visited? If none, then I'm sorry. A mere map cannot give you the intelligence you need. This is Nigeria, not the U.S.A. How many of our Local Governments (774 in all) have a concise map on the internet? It isn't a matter of challenging anyone to start tracking and taking pictures to clarify your personal doubts. I believe anyone interested in such should have mapped out their region properly on the internet. Or better still, you take a road trip and prepare a journal. It's always easier to doubt when you're not on the wrong end of a gun.

7 Likes

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by Nobody: 9:08am On May 02, 2016
WHEN IS THIS GONNA END? cry
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by sammychimex(m): 9:09am On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:

I wanted to ask if u are ok. But I discovered that the foolishness of the post is quite glaring and says a lot about the poster.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by TreasureTayo(m): 9:09am On May 02, 2016
Tell am wella make he hear o. Na him sabi use Google pass nah. grin
obainojazz:
nigga don't say what you don't know trying to sound intelligent.....I'm a student of unizik and now we don't feel safe going for night class. They rob people at night....we didn't know it was them until they were ambushed, behold....bloodsucking fulanis....you see them messing the roads with cow shiit....entering hostel with bushes with their cows....abeg go and drink tea jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by iiiyyyk(m): 9:09am On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:

Some people as soooooooo stupid.
If u see the amount of Fulani herdsmen grazing in SE u realise how ingnorant u are. Or amount of cattle markets and hausa fulani settlements all over Ss/SE
Do u know SE is a tropical rain forest zone, rain stats by January to bring abudant frash fields? And have green fields all most all year round?

Don't provoke the spirit of innocent people killed in their village. Ignoramus.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by rusher14: 9:09am On May 02, 2016
Fizznation has spoken like an intelligent, logical thinker.

What he says might hurt but he hits home.

This is 2016. We are all chatting on mobile phones usually with embedded cameras.

He demands proof of herdsmen grazing their herds in these communities.

He claims the vegetation is not of the quality that might attract cows and sees no reason why these herdsmen would be in these communities in the first place.

Surely, we aren't barbarians in Nigeria. We cannot abandon the scientific, logical approach to problem solving.

Can we look beyond sentiments and provide proof?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by Afritop(m): 9:09am On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:
SO THE AFFECTED COMMUNITY AND SURVIVORS ARE LIARS. YOU DID NOT DO A THOROUGH RESEARCH BY VISITING THE COMMUNITY ITSELF WHEN AND AFTER THE UNFORTUNATE HAPPENED BUT YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY BY FALSIFYING FACTS WITH YOUR PEN. IF I MAY ASK WHERE WERE YOU WHEN IT HAPPENED COS I AM SURE YOU ARE NOT IN THE COUNTRY. PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE ONES FUELLING CRISES IN THE COUNTRY, BECAUSE ASSUMING YOU HAVE A FARM IN THE COUNTRY YOU WONT BE SPEWING ALL THIS RUBBISH ONLINE BY BEING A FALSE WITNESS ONLINE

1 Like

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by victus10(m): 9:09am On May 02, 2016
CALL: 08138881125

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by naijacampu(m): 9:10am On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:

Don't be surprise to see a dude like this regarded as a 'genius' in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by petermichaels(m): 9:11am On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:
Fiiznatiön or wizzynation,its a fact u dnt blong here. Trying 2b a detective by writing trash and searching 4 evidence is dsame way boko haram escalated to bcome dis gr8 menace in our country. U want evidence enough? Travel 2d affected places and get some. Dats wat detectives do. Or keep shut and eat yor porridge. Tnk u.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by MasterofNL: 9:11am On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:

Omenka shut up already.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by TreasureTayo(m): 9:11am On May 02, 2016
grin grin angrynice response!!!
sammychimex:

I wanted to ask if u are ok. But I discovered that the foolishness of the post is quite glaring and says a lot about the poster.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by Nobody: 9:11am On May 02, 2016
SE niggas should stop displaying their unculturedness everywhere on Nairaland. Fizznation put forward an argument and all you guys just want to eat him raw instead of engaging him intellectually. This is why I will NEVER SUCCUMB to the idea of SS joining SE cos you guys will always want to shout the minorities down even if THEY ARE MAKING SENSE.

On the Fulani herdsmen fiasco, I believe 95% of whatever is on the internet is untrue. I know Fulani herdsmen and I know they don't react unless provoked. I won't be surprised if the truth is that some youths in that community ganged up and killed one of the cows belonging to one herdsman and the guy with his friends came to retaliate or maybe book haram is trying to extend their terror to SE.

All in all, SE people know that Buhari is Fulani and they just want to rub the dirt on his face. Too bad cos I and many others are not buying the crap.

God bless Buhari
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by TheFreeOne: 9:12am On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:

You see as I dey look you

Majority of your elites/leaders lacks empathy so I ain't surprised. So continue spewing your thrash.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by TreasureTayo(m): 9:13am On May 02, 2016
nwaanambra1:

[size=13pt]you are such an a555555hole!!!

gosh i didn't know that people can earn a reverse PHD in stvpidity and idiocy! shocked shocked

they will soon deport you from London or wherever the location of the pit toilet u r living in and your passport will go missing so the federal government will send you to one of the villages raged by the evil herdsmen so u can end up a victim!

whatever be the case, you must experience the pains of the victims one day and u will surely die a victim! angry angry

bloody m0r0n! [/size]
ahahahhahahaahahahha. PHD IN STUPIDITY AND IDIOCY GOT ME LAFFIN. LMAO grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ekwueme's Burial : Buhari, Peter Obi, S’east Governors Missing / Border Closure: Beninese Groan In Pains, Lament Loses / 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.