Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police (31606 Views)

Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah / Fulani Herdsmen: Police Helicopter Arrives Benue. See Reactions (Photos) / Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by LecciGucci: 11:04am On May 02, 2016
CyberWolf:
I understand.. These Northerners can be very annoying sometimes.. That's how their leaders, youths and all of them think. Causing problem everywhere round the country. 90% of Nigeria's problem is from north, diseases, poverty, illiteracy, violence, terrorism, etc, are all from North.. Why?

exactly. .. bro u can imaging .
and to think thier governors with still stand and defend this evil act is unimaginable
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by LecciGucci: 11:04am On May 02, 2016
CyberWolf:
I understand.. These Northerners can be very annoying sometimes.. That's how their leaders, youths and all of them think. Causing problem everywhere round the country. 90% of Nigeria's problem is from north, diseases, poverty, illiteracy, violence, terrorism, etc, are all from North.. Why?

and to think thier governors with still stand and defend this act is unimaginable
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by LecciGucci: 11:05am On May 02, 2016
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by LecciGucci: 11:05am On May 02, 2016
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by Fourwinds: 11:06am On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:
Everybody knew that Fulani herdsmen kidnapped the respected elderly statesman, chief olu falae. There were pictorial and video evidences. The culprits were also interviewed. I believed that story and I know my brothers did it. The Ogun incident too came with a lot of evidences that Fulani herdsmen were involved.

But this particular nimba uzo incident is very ludicrous. The entire thing looks like some kind of acting. Fulani people don't roam around that area with their cattle(I have evidences). The reports were clashing with one another. Vanguard knew about the attack even before it happened and they didn't report it to DSS, army etc. How could 500 later 50 herdsmen attack a community without any provocation?
are u ok? Fulanis graze all parts of this country
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by 400billionman: 11:06am On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:
You can bring any kind of evidence you wish to bring of Fulani herdsmen activities in your region, I mean anything. Look here my friend, I spend about 6 good hours of my time understanding the demography of the southeast and the grazing fields of Fulani herdsmen in southern Nigeria. All I ever wanted was for any of you to debunk my findings but unfortunately you guys are not doing that, instead you all have resorted to name callings.

Insults is not my thing please and I detest it, you lots can have a nice day since you can't debunk my findings

They graze at my backyard.

I also met them on a road last week.

And you want picture that you cannot verify where it was snapped. You are very shallow. Pls stop writing in red fonts. You just seeking silly attention..
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 11:11am On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:
The entire Fulani herdsmen attacking a community for no just reason doesn't make an iota of sense. Furthermore, I was able to identify the major grazing fields for the Fulani cattle in Nigeria. And the southeast is not on that list, meaning Fulani herdsmen rarely take their cows to the eastern part of this country. Borno state is the number one grazing destination for Fulani herdsmen. So I challenge anybody from Enugu or southeastern Nigeria to just show me one picture of Fulani herdsmen grazing in their lands.
I like the reaearch you have done, but you're totally wrong about fulani not grazing their cattle in the east. Matter of fact, I stay in owerri and i just drove past some of them with their cattle on aba road. They blocked the road with their cattle and we had to wait more than 10 minutes for them to finish crossing. They just moved to the other part of the road while their cattle stood on the road.
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by otr1(m): 11:12am On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:
You can bring any kind of evidence you wish to bring of Fulani herdsmen activities in your region, I mean anything. Look here my friend, I spend about 6 good hours of my time understanding the demography of the southeast and the grazing fields of Fulani herdsmen in southern Nigeria. All I ever wanted was for any of you to debunk my findings but unfortunately you guys are not doing that, instead you all have resorted to name callings.

Insults is not my thing please and I detest it, you lots can have a nice day since you can't debunk my findings
Fulani herdsmen are everywhere in Nigeria.
The last time I was in the SE, I saw herdsmen there.
And you wondering why your people would attach anyone without provocation? I can tell you that Fulani herdsmen don't need to be provoked before they attack. Once they come around with their herds and notice you're alone in your farm, they will most likely kill you before grazing on your farm or just let their herds graze your farm and expect you to watch.
This subhumans we call nomadic herdsmen are cowards who take advantage of vulnerability.

If you people continue to be in denial, those affected won't hesitate to send your brothers back to you, dead or alive. May be then, you'll understand how wrong you've been about the "demography of the SE and the grazing fields of Fulani herdsmen in southern Nigeria"
tongue
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by Nobody: 11:13am On May 02, 2016
nonjebose:
Clearly you know nothing about education. You clearly took a stand with a position that is an "exception". The three Cs fall flat in the face of an evidential and discovery process. Mind you, no where have these analyses been proven to negate the superority of discovery learning. Read up my other posts on this matter, then you will learn why your analysis is faulty

Maybe you should read what he wrote again and find if some of the elements of research have been satisfied. You cannot rule out the value of research simply because it is done at a desk level. For some situations these are the only options available

If I ask my son to do research on waterfalls in nigeria would you expect him to go and physically visit all waterfalls in nigeria?

We are talking about a ten line contribution to NL here and not a term paper or masters dissertation. What I congratulated the writer for was that unlike those who simply spew out their prejudice here on NL he at least took some effort to get to an informed position. He might not have all the answers, he might not even be right but I laud his process.

Much better than the write first think later so common these days.
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by nonjebose(m): 11:13am On May 02, 2016
Kennydoc:

If I post pictures of Fulani cattle herders grazing their cattle in Benue for example, how will he know it isn't from the south east? His posts are really illogical. That assertion is very crazy.
I'm from the south east, and I know these herders and their cattle abound in my community and those surrounding mine.

How can you do an internet research about an issue going on in Nigeria, and claim you've done a research? Even in the field of medicine for example, there are very limited data emanating from Nigeria, for numerous cases and conditions. How much more something as unspecific as cattle grazing?

When he carried out his research, didn't he see reports in the national dailies about different confrontations between villagers in the south east and cattle herders? Why weren't those reports adequate for him?

It's actually stupid saying that Fulani herders don't graze their cattle in the SE. Such a statement doesn't deserve a response. If only he attempted to do even the least of field research, he would never have made that useless assertion.
How can he claim that Borno is the main grazing land for the cattle. Do they also graze in Borno between November and March when almost the whole North is dry and green leaves can barely be seen?

For your information, these guys graze not just grasses but anything green. The reason farmers often have clashes with them is that they often take their cattle into farmlands and destroy crops. As a result, some farmers engage them in a fight and in the process, some of their cattle may be killed (or stolen). The killing of villagers often happen in retaliation of the killing (and occasionally stealing) of their cattle.

cc Fizznation
Don't mind the half illiterate. He cannot differentiate between textbook theories and real life experiences
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by 400billionman: 11:15am On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:
Now I'm heartless just because I want to know what actually transpired in nimba community. Wow. Well get this into your head; not everybody believed whatever junky reports that your junky Nigeria press feed you, some of us do carryout our own findings to know the real issue. And I'm sorry if I sounded anti-eastern Nigeria to you. I'm not. I didn't even vote buhari nor Jonathan in the last election. I always want to know the truth of a matter before I swallow it down my throat. This is the 21st century and things are usually done in a civilize manner, and not the usual nigeria way which is sentiments,religion, region and ethnic group

An investigator visits the scene of the crime. Have you done so ? No.

You have never all your life been to South East Nigeria. Thats why you could ask for pictures of herdsmen in SE

Do you now see how shallow, you, your rants and your investigations are ?
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by tobiasbeecher: 11:17am On May 02, 2016
greenpasture:

You show the true marks of education. The ability to take a position based on research and not Mob psychology. Well done!
If sounding so stupid and foolish is a sign of education, then I'm afraid you yourself has wasted a whole lot of resources and time to get education (if actually you're educated) or whatever. I said this because nobody with a good head will support that nitwit's claim if such a person is not a nitwit himself. I don't know who you're, but you appear to me as someone who is very slow and incapable of rational thinking!
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by CyberWolf: 11:21am On May 02, 2016
LecciGucci:

and to think thier governors with still stand and defend this act is unimaginable
That's why sometimes I laugh at people that preach civility while dealing with this people. They don't understand peaceful language. They only language they understand is FORCE.. When they come for you physically, attack them back with every force you have. When they attack you virtually like this via social media, attack them back and while doing, don't be civil at all, go very hard on them. But once you started forming apostle of peace, you are doomed because they will kill,maim and make sure they eliminate your entire generation. Very very wicked and inhumane set of people.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by Fabrolistic: 11:24am On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:
The entire Fulani herdsmen attacking a community for no just reason doesn't make an iota of sense. Furthermore, I was able to identify the major grazing fields for the Fulani cattle in Nigeria. And the southeast is not on that list, meaning Fulani herdsmen rarely take their cows to the eastern part of this country. Borno state is the number one grazing destination for Fulani herdsmen. So I challenge anybody from Enugu or southeastern Nigeria to just show me one picture of Fulani herdsmen grazing in their lands.
guy/gul, don't just jump into conclusion without taking a thorough løok into the matter. I grew up in enugu, and fulani men till today are scattered in every of the bush down there. Even while entering the city, you see then along the road, starting from 9th mile-enugu ngwo. Go to nike side, same thing. Also, from nsukka down to enugu-ezike, from there to igala. These herdsmen are all over there.

They move in the middle of the night, and occassionally during the day. Any time they passed, was a very sad story for the communities, as the cattle w'ld eat anything eatable in your farm.
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by tunisianstar: 11:27am On May 02, 2016
Just like I anticipated. No proof whatsoever but everyone has resorted to insults. Someone even said that he just passed some Fulani herdsmen in Enugu. I mean the same Enugu that many people came here to tell anybody that cares to listen that "all Fulani herdsmen" have abdicated some few days ago. Why are people contradicting themselves for goodness sake?

Anyway why did the moderator changed the real heading of this thread? Very funny. Initially I thought some logical minds will counter my claims, but I guess I underestimated the thinking and reasoning capacity of some people. Fulani herdsmen might have committed one atrocious act or another in the past, but this latest claim that Fulani herdsmen ransacked nimba community is what I will never believe until I'm shown concrete evidence. But for the meantime, whatever anybody say is just hearsay and I will never take such reports any serious. Fulani herdsmen are not invincible for crying out loud. I'm sorry if I didn't sound like the average typical Nigerian to you people, but facts{thats if there's any}shouldnt be fictionalized

The fact is that the average fulani herdsman is non violent and does not possess arms, but i think they are used as a point of access. The people who actually perpetrate these acts use the herdsmen the scout and point so even if the herdsmen are not actually involved in the attacks(debatable), they are still complicit, because i doubt if there has been any attack anywhere in the country that did not involve the actual presence of cattle and hedsmen
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by CoralEdge: 11:28am On May 02, 2016
[
“They came through the bushes and while coming through the bushes, they slaughtered people in a most barbaric manner. In their farms. Those who went early to farm.

“They decided to slaughter them, so that they would not use gunshot in a way that would attract the attention of law enforcement.

“Eventually, they came to the fringes of the town, they burnt one house with a vehicle contained in a garage, then of course a bus nearby.

“By the time our men noticed what was happening, they went there and exchange gunfire with them, successfully repelled them with some of them carrying bullet wounds.”
]
Story for the dogs.
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by LecciGucci: 11:33am On May 02, 2016
CyberWolf:
That's why sometimes I laugh at people that preach civility while dealing with this people. They don't understand peaceful language. They only language they understand is FORCE.. When they come for you physically, attack them back with every force you have. When they attack you virtually like this via social media, attack them back and while doing, don't be civil at all, go very hard on them. But once you started forming apostle of peace, you are doomed because they will kill,maim and make sure they eliminate your entire generation. Very very wicked and inhumane set of people.

u are 1000% Correct....
better to die fighting bro.

coz they dont have conscience to take pity or listen to pleas.
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by nonjebose(m): 11:35am On May 02, 2016
greenpasture:

Maybe you should read what he wrote again and find if some of the elements of research have been satisfied. You cannot rule out the value of research simply because it is done at a desk level. For some situations these are the only options available

If I ask my son to do research on waterfalls in nigeria would you expect him to go and physically visit all waterfalls in nigeria?

We are talking about a ten line contribution to NL here and not a term paper or masters dissertation. What I congratulated the writer for was that unlike those who simply spew out their prejudice here on NL he at least took some effort to get to an informed position. He might not have all the answers, he might not even be right but I laud his process.

Much better than the write first think later so common these days.
I feel that every research is limited. The element of research process he used is so open to debate. Grazing areas or fields documented use parameters that may not be fulfilled by the grazing arears in SE( I am SS), but if you check my reply to him, you will notice I expected him to be open minded. The same way some people can photoshop picture evidence he so asked for, that is how research findings can be flawed. Thanks all the same for your time
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by tobiasbeecher: 11:39am On May 02, 2016
rusher14:
Fizznation has spoken like an intelligent, logical thinker.

What he says might hurt but he hits home.

This is 2016. We are all chatting on mobile phones usually with embedded cameras.

He demands proof of herdsmen grazing their herds in these communities.

He claims the vegetation is not of the quality that might attract cows and sees no reason why these herdsmen would be in these communities in the first place.

Surely, we aren't barbarians in Nigeria. We cannot abandon the scientific, logical approach to problem solving.

Can we look beyond sentiments and provide proof?
Really? Provide proof of Fulani herdsmen grazing in the south east? Are you alright? So you believe the unintelligent account of some deluded pseudo "researcher" more than that of the people who are from the south east? So you also believe that the whole cries about the menace of the herdsmen are just hoax? So you mean the Fulani herdsmen in my village are not real? Won't common sense tell you there is no smoke without fire. Won't common sense tell you and your friend that if there is no Fulani herdsmen in the southeast, there won't be complain about. Or do you also believe that the complaints about the Fulani herdsmen activities in the southeast over the years are just made up? If after objectively answering these questions and you still stick to this your comment, then I will know your case is irredeemable!
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by nkowaputa(m): 11:45am On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:
Suspected herdsmen!!! Now the question is; why would any "herdsmen" just wake up one morning and start killing innocent people indiscriminately even without any provocation? From this report, one can clearly see that the herdsmen and the community have never had any clash, no herdsmen/farmers clash was ever reported. I googled and studied the demography of that nimba uzo community yesterday, and I couldn't even see any place were a single cow can graze. The grasses over their were not the type of grass the average Fulani cattle will eat.

Anyway after I did my little research, I sent my work to the appropriate person. Like I always said, this "invincible herdsmen" story must be unveiled. And the truth will speak at last.

MODIFIED*

Just like I anticipated. No proof whatsoever but everyone has resorted to insults. Someone even said that he just passed some Fulani herdsmen in Enugu. I mean the same Enugu that many people came here to tell anybody that cares to listen that "all Fulani herdsmen" have abdicated some few days ago. Why are people contradicting themselves for goodness sake?

Anyway why did the moderator changed the real heading of this thread? Very funny. Initially I thought some logical minds will counter my claims, but I guess I underestimated the thinking and reasoning capacity of some people. Fulani herdsmen might have committed one atrocious act or another in the past, but this latest claim that Fulani herdsmen ransacked nimba community is what I will never believe until I'm shown concrete evidence. But for the meantime, whatever anybody say is just hearsay and I will never take such reports any serious. Fulani herdsmen are not invincible for crying out loud. I'm sorry if I didn't sound like the average typical Nigerian to you people, but facts{thats if there's any}shouldnt be fictionalized

I can't seem to share a Facebook link here but for your proof. Kindly search for Kaanayo Nwachukwu on Facebook. She shared a video of herdsmen grazing and destroying a woman's farm in Umuahia the capital of Aba, a southeastern state.
If anyone knows how to bring that video here or share it? It will be appreciated.
https://www.facebook.com/nnanyere/posts/1161414997226655
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by dungburu: 11:49am On May 02, 2016
The guy is a northerner, U don't need to waste ur time on him.
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by Nobody: 11:49am On May 02, 2016
Is that Nwanyi Afikpo?
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by Demzlent(m): 11:50am On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:
Me residing in London or Jupiter is not the issue here. What I want from you is to show me any evidence of Fulani herdsmen roaming around with their cattle in your region. Let's do away with all the names calling here my friend. I believe we are trying to educate one another here.

Do you know that the DSS accused some IPOB members of killing fulani herdsmen and you said no fulani herdsmen in the east. pls do not say things that will embarass you. the herdsmen are plenty in the east. I dont think you did any investigation
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by nkowaputa(m): 11:53am On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by Ngozi123(f): 11:54am On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:
Everybody knew that Fulani herdsmen kidnapped the respected elderly statesman, chief olu falae. There were pictorial and video evidences. The culprits were also interviewed. I believed that story and I know my brothers did it. The Ogun incident too came with a lot of evidences that Fulani herdsmen were involved.

But this particular nimba uzo incident is very ludicrous. The entire thing looks like some kind of acting. Fulani people don't roam around that area with their cattle(I have evidences). The reports were clashing with one another. Vanguard knew about the attack even before it happened and they didn't report it to DSS, army etc. How could 500 later 50 herdsmen attack a community without any provocation?

But there are pictures circulating on the net of people who have died/injured by the attacks- is that enough proof for you. As for your point about Vanguard knowing about the attacks before it happened, well, so did the Nigerian government but they did nothing about it as usual. You seem to have an agenda here...
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by nkowaputa(m): 11:55am On May 02, 2016
molydonhenry:
Wat r u insinuating? dat d herdsmen exist only in stories

Pls do me a favor. Put this link to this ur comment so that the guy will not only see pictures but video evidence.

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 02, 2016
tobiasbeecher:

If sounding so stupid and foolish is a sign of education, then I'm afraid you yourself has wasted a whole lot of resources and time to get education (if actually you're educated) or whatever. I said this because nobody with a good head will support that nitwit's claim if such a person is not a nitwit himself. I don't know who you're, but you appear to me as someone who is very slow and incapable of rational thinking!

I can only laugh

And you wrote "then I'm afraid you yourself has wasted a whole lot of resources and time to get education"
You can't even get your tense straight and you claim to be educated?

When writing about education, check your English or else, you will give away cheap shots like this.

Straighten up and come back later.
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by Laid2001: 12:05pm On May 02, 2016
A herdsman is defined as "the keeper of a herd, especially of cattle or sheep"

Hence a Fulani Herdsman is a fulani that works as a herdsman. If there is no herds of cow or sheep, there is no herdsman.

It is not all Fulani's that are herdsmen and it is not all herdsmen that are fulanis.

In the case of several attacks in Nigeria, associated to herdsmen, I only believe it is done by herdsmen (who may be Fulani or not) when I see the cattles or at least the case must be related to rearing of cattle. Either poisoning of cattle, killing of goats etc

Hence, this Enugu killers are not herdsmen unless the victims or the police or anybody can bring evidence of how this crises relates to the cattle and their herdsmen.

But if supposed group of alleged Fulani men attacks your Village, they can not be called herdsmen even if proven that they are Fulanis, except you have evidence that these people actually rears cows. They could as well be mercenaries from another village or a gang of other criminals. Which is very common in that area.
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by OBAFEMIawolowo: 12:12pm On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:
Suspected herdsmen!!! Now the question is; why would any "herdsmen" just wake up one morning and start killing innocent people indiscriminately even without any provocation? From this report, one can clearly see that the herdsmen and the community have never had any clash, no herdsmen/farmers clash was ever reported. I googled and studied the demography of that nimba uzo community yesterday, and I couldn't even see any place were a single cow can graze. The grasses over their were not the type of grass the average Fulani cattle will eat.

Anyway after I did my little research, I sent my work to the appropriate person. Like I always said, this "invincible herdsmen" story must be unveiled. And the truth will speak at last.

MODIFIED*

see brains are meant to be used?

Lets assume those grasses are not the typical grasses Fulani cow eat, how do they get their cows to markets in the east? By flight or african magic?
The Fulani herdsmen people see in grazing cows e everyday in the east must be from the ghost world.

People will not just use their brains
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by Laid2001: 12:13pm On May 02, 2016
So how come there is no single picture of the attackers when Vanguard, The villagers, the police and the government (State and Federal) were aware of it happening before hand!.
How come the villagers still went to farm, even after being told of the imminent attack and it was even on the pages of news paper!.

Yet, the only pictures we get were those of the victims, not of the attackers nor their cows since they are supposed to be herdsmen.

The villagers even indict a police officer (an Igbo) as being a conspirator in the attack.!

Knowing ahead by many, implies the attack is premeditated and hence, those who claimed to have known ahead must be investigated since they must at least be aware of the identity of the attackers.

Ngozi123:

But there are pictures circulating on the net of people who have died/injured by the attacks- is that enough proof for you. As for your point about Vanguard knowing about the attacks before it happened, well, so did the Nigerian government but they did nothing about it as usual. You seem to have an agenda here...
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by Dikemaria(m): 12:16pm On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:

are you telling me that you can tell what type of grass that grows in the south east(enugu) from the internet? or by using any any environmental softwares? it's very sad. I am presently in Katsina doing my nysc and I will educate you that even in the desert/arid lands of Katsina you see cattles grazing(eating shrubs and dried stalks of guinea corn/millet from the previous planting session. if cattles can still graze in the north with very little rainfall how much more in the sourheast with much rainfall?more grass etc? pls this research of urs is highly faulty and erroneous....
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by TheFreeOne: 12:16pm On May 02, 2016
TreasureTayo:
Lol. I pirry that guy o. Chai.

How do one prove to a man who has shown his bias by claiming Fulani herdsmen rarely take their cows to the eastern part of this country.

Is that not a semi illiterate fool trying to form over sabi with use of google maps to search for evidence.

No be im fault Na British forced 'one nigeria' marriage and southerners Wey no wan do the needful cause all the nonsense from Fulanis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha / Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi / See The Moment President Buhari And His Entire Household Voted Tinubu (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.