Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Ladies, how will you feel if you catch your guy in this position? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, how will you feel if you catch your guy in this position? (2961 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating / How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, how will you feel if you catch your guy in this position? by Dragonking: 8:27am On May 02, 2016
Hello house, I stumbled on this picture online as i was wondering what was going through this guys mind

Re: Ladies, how will you feel if you catch your guy in this position? by ChristineC: 8:38am On May 02, 2016
The grind so good, he got lost in a trance grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, how will you feel if you catch your guy in this position? by Marlvin(m): 8:40am On May 02, 2016
From the look on his face, drops of cum er already comin' out

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, how will you feel if you catch your guy in this position? by GoldenJAT(m): 8:42am On May 02, 2016
road to hell!!
Re: Ladies, how will you feel if you catch your guy in this position? by Walesadeyemi(m): 8:46am On May 02, 2016
Somebody stop me, I'm cumin!......haaaa!
Re: Ladies, how will you feel if you catch your guy in this position? by mamaafrik(m): 9:01am On May 02, 2016
He is must be mulling that terryG's "Oh lord..eeeee" song blaring from the background.
Re: Ladies, how will you feel if you catch your guy in this position? by classichussain(m): 9:20am On May 02, 2016
ChristineC:
The grind so good, he got lost in a trance grin grin grin grin grin
this is nothing, but an act of a hot wine lol because as you can see the guy is already lost in a dream land but sha may God forgive them
Re: Ladies, how will you feel if you catch your guy in this position? by Dragonking: 10:12am On May 02, 2016
Ladies, how will you feel if you catch ur guy in this position?
Re: Ladies, how will you feel if you catch your guy in this position? by gab264(m): 10:15am On May 02, 2016
mehnn......grab my vasseline immediately.

Free fuckin i guess..
Re: Ladies, how will you feel if you catch your guy in this position? by crackhouse(m): 10:17am On May 02, 2016
......and when their mother gave birth to them people were rejoicing. they never knew their child will become this useless.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, how will you feel if you catch your guy in this position? by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:52am On May 02, 2016
crackhouse:
......and when their mother gave birth to them people were rejoicing. they never knew their child will become this useless.
Wicked grin
Re: Ladies, how will you feel if you catch your guy in this position? by Mbaebieb2r(m): 10:53am On May 02, 2016
Cray dis dude is in spirit
Re: Ladies, how will you feel if you catch your guy in this position? by swaggerdgrt(m): 11:01am On May 02, 2016
Walesadeyemi:
Somebody stop me, I'm cumin!......haaaa!
guy u got it right
Re: Ladies, how will you feel if you catch your guy in this position? by Dragonking: 11:25am On May 02, 2016
crackhouse:
at his age, I don't think its wrong to catch some fun..lol
Re: Ladies, how will you feel if you catch your guy in this position? by Nobody: 11:31am On May 02, 2016
See as the babe set her as.s for the guy, come take one hand balance for ground.
This is a modification of doggy style, TYT.
Re: Ladies, how will you feel if you catch your guy in this position? by potbelly(m): 11:50am On May 02, 2016
Benddown pause...
Re: Ladies, how will you feel if you catch your guy in this position? by swaggzo(m): 12:47pm On May 02, 2016
IT'S THE ALCOHOL THAT IS WORKING MARVELS JOR..

THAT DIRTY ASSS CANNOT MOVE ME, IT PROBABLY GON FEEL LIKE I'M RUBBING MY OWN PENIIS AGAINST A PILLOW angry

ALCOHOL OVER BIRCHES ANYTIME, ANYDAY! !

*sips my dry gin gradually, as money for orijin no dey.
Re: Ladies, how will you feel if you catch your guy in this position? by Mikylopez(f): 2:13pm On May 02, 2016
one tin is clear..d guy dey cloud 9.....😃😄😃

1 Like

Re: Ladies, how will you feel if you catch your guy in this position? by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 02, 2016
He's in the 9th heavens
Re: Ladies, how will you feel if you catch your guy in this position? by yattybanana(m): 11:00pm On May 02, 2016
[quote author=Mikylopez post=45244895]one tin is clear..d guy dey cloud 9.....😃😄😃[/quot will u take me there too
Re: Ladies, how will you feel if you catch your guy in this position? by Akious2k2(m): 7:56am On May 03, 2016
Dragonking:
Ladies, how will you feel if you catch ur guy in this position?
May b d topic shoulda bin dis
Re: Ladies, how will you feel if you catch your guy in this position? by Dragonking: 8:44am On May 03, 2016
Akious2k2:

May b d topic shoulda bin dis
done
Re: Ladies, how will you feel if you catch your guy in this position? by Akious2k2(m): 8:57am On May 03, 2016
Dragonking:
done
Correct... I think we'll have more ladies in d house
Re: Ladies, how will you feel if you catch your guy in this position? by fuckpoverty(m): 9:03am On May 03, 2016
why ain't no ladies commentig on dis post

(1) (Reply)

I'm In My Late 20s And I Have Never Had Sex!! / I Slept With KC Just To Win, Later We Got Married, Now He's Sleeping With Others / Yemmit90: Your Natural Secret Worked, But It Has Its Downside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.