Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba (64285 Views)

Fulani, Igbos Clash In Enugu Over N100,mosque Burnt / Balogun-Fulani And Adekanye After Regaining Freedom (Photo) / Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Litmus: 6:44pm On May 05, 2016
Nigeria, kill the advancement of the internet in your Nation. Kill it before it is used to destroys Nigeria. Even if this is false news, the way in which it spread and the size of the responses proves the insidiousness of internet as it does, in one sense, what those that push to spread it widely around the world intended. Learn from China.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by BlackTechnology: 6:44pm On May 05, 2016
ichidodo:
Attention all igbos especially those with relatives or associates in the north...This is the time to contact and warn them as against the coming reprisals. Do not,we repeat do not leave it to the security agencies to secure them......An early warning notice will allow them a very good chance of finding safety.

Any retaliation will see all Northerners leave the East

That soldier who killed the Igbo man must be arrested jailed and killed

Why do we have courts if not to settle disputes

13 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Subway1o1: 6:45pm On May 05, 2016
yamelenko:
Currently I was there LIVE... Aba boys ransacking an hausa man's shop at 7up area. This is indeed turning into something else.
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Naija9090: 6:46pm On May 05, 2016
AnotherSeun:
[s]we all know where all this heat started from...
vomitting hate speech and planting hatred in peoples mind to commit havoc....

this country was alrdy peaceful b4, a man who sees himself as a messiah appears in the picture...
only the wise can understand this now but the foolish ones will understand at the end of it all....[/s]

Y0ruba as expected! Peaceful country indeed you said; that the only functioning ports and airport in the country are in Lagos despite 70% of the users being SE and SS...why should they have to travel all the way to SW to clear their goods or fly in and out of the country? Despite larger ports in Port Harcourt, Warri and Cross River being closer to the ocean and the East than Lagos ports? There is a saying that the Axe forgets but the tree remembers. The problem with y0rubax is they are indifferent to the suffering of other people as long as they are enjoying. SO WHAT IS PEACEFUL TO YOU MIGHT BE AN AGONY TO OTHERS....GET THAT DEEP IN Y0RUBA MIND!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by raumdeuter: 6:46pm On May 05, 2016
sexybrooke:
lagos is no man's land moreover how did we disrespect the land owner pls give me one example and please don't tell me the last election cos I have the right to vote anyone I like

Just like Enugu and Aba are no mans land and the Fulanis are simply exercising their rights like you exercise yours in Lagos

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by EasternLion: 6:47pm On May 05, 2016
Sometimes when am in Aba am so proud of the people, they do not allow outsiders to intimidate them.

18 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by ClitRaider: 6:49pm On May 05, 2016
bendovex:
it's true. I just confirmed it. sadly I'm enroute ph now via Aba. I just got a phone call from a friend that I should avoid waterside Aba and old Umuahia road Aba. please pray for me, we are stranded right now at osisioma Aba.
May the gods be with you.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 05, 2016
Hausa always doing things anyhow. Who goes them sef?

2 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by yinkus204(m): 6:49pm On May 05, 2016
ichidodo:
This is how we roll...
Proud Igbo.
hope u will nt come out and shout foul wen the hausa in the north do there own back to ur people

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Gkay1(m): 6:49pm On May 05, 2016
end time fight
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by dhantey324(m): 6:49pm On May 05, 2016
The intolerance in the land is at an all time high. It's a pity.

1 Like

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by maxzzo1(m): 6:50pm On May 05, 2016
dejavubobo1:

This is why a separation is inevitable
YES d country is not one neither two ...go separate ways is the solution... There will be progress..

3 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by AnotherSeun(m): 6:50pm On May 05, 2016
Naija9090:

Y0ruba as expected! Peaceful country indeed you said; that the only functioning ports and airport in the country are in Lagos despite 70% of the users being SE and SS...why should they have to travel all the way to SW to clear their goods or fly in and out of the country? Despite larger ports in Port Harcourt, Warri and Cross River being closer to the ocean than Lagos ports? There is a saying that the Axe forgets but the tree remembers. The problem with y0rubax is they are indifferent to the suffering of other people as long as they are enjoying. SO WHAT IS PEACEFUL TO YOU MIGHT BE AN AGONY TO OTHERS....GET THAT DEEP IN Y0RUBA MIND!
you can neva the understand the peace am talking abt untill you witness a war..
u my brother, dont wish you bad,, but i just hope you have a taste of it, then you will appreciate even a street fight

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 05, 2016
Litmus:
Nigeria, kill the advancement of the internet in your Nation. Kill it before it is used to destroys Nigeria. Even if this is false news, the way in which it spread and the size of the responses proves the insidiousness of internet as it does, in one sense, what those that push to spread it widely around the world intended. Learn from China.

The internet is not the cause of this. Irrespective of how fast info spreads... the barbaric jihadi fundamentalism that pervades the north will always cause issues like this

They have being killing southerners for no just cause. It is a pretty recurring event everytime these uthman dab fodio warriors sense they have federal support

In 2002, they slaughtered 200 Christians with the backing of the islamic grand mufti for a paragragh in a newspaper editorial

5 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Firgemachar: 6:51pm On May 05, 2016
Naija9090:

Y0ruba as expected! Peaceful country indeed you said; that the only functioning ports and airport in the country are in Lagos despite 70% of the users being SE and SS...why should they have to travel all the way to SW to clear their goods or fly in and out of the country? Despite larger ports in Port Harcourt, Warri and Cross River being closer to the ocean than Lagos ports? There is a saying that the Axe forgets but the tree remembers. The problem with y0rubax is

70% of the Lagos port users are SE/SSners?

Are you retarded?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Subway1o1: 6:51pm On May 05, 2016
sexybrooke:
lagos is no man's land moreover how did we disrespect the land owner pls give me one example and please don't tell me the last election cos I have the right to vote anyone I like

@the bolded, Dont let me curse you. My fathers land is not no man's land, respect yourself.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by BlackTechnology: 6:53pm On May 05, 2016
yinkus204:
hope u will nt come out and shout foul wen the hausa in the north do there own back to ur people

Shut up

You should ask that the soldier who took laws into his hand be arrested jailed and killed

Don't we have courts to settle disputes or is Nigeria now a jungle/zoo
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by bikefab(m): 6:53pm On May 05, 2016
This is for real, I just got confirmation from my sources in that city. Civil war looms in Nigeria.
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Meringe(m): 6:53pm On May 05, 2016
222Martins:
My boss, this problem reach your side Hope you did not incur any personal loss?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
My oga, i narrowly escaped these boys oo. Today i confirmed that Aba boys no dey hear shoot bird. They city is very hot and i believe it's not the end of it.

4 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by kernel504(m): 6:53pm On May 05, 2016
Alokendra:

Propaganda from Enugu IDP camp. An ibo killed three Northerners, and the Northerners did nothing. How many iPod yoots have been suyanized?

One, his name is M.K.O Abiola...Hahahahah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Abagworo(m): 6:54pm On May 05, 2016
Thecquestion is what lead to the violence ab initio? It may not be far from IPOB.
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by zuma4k(m): 6:54pm On May 05, 2016
BlackTechnology:

Get out of this forum illiterate

The Hausa soldier who took laws into his hands must be arrested jailed and killed

Why do we have courts in Nigeria.

Olodo go school you no gree go
What the hell are you waiting for?... Go and kill him nah

1 Like

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Naija9090: 6:54pm On May 05, 2016
Firgemachar:

70% of the Lagos port users are SE/SSners?

Are you retarded?

When in doubt, lets divide this country and watch Lagos 500 billion naira plus yearly revenue from ports and airport drop to paltry 70 billion.

10 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by gidjah(m): 6:55pm On May 05, 2016
you are correct my bro, most of us living up north understand better than them over there in the south. Pls take it easy, an follow it with all wisdom o, our christian brothers are all over the nation.
BlackPencil:
Hello eastern brothers, go easy.
Easy brothers, easy. I am in Keffi at the moment and the bloody northerners are already threatening.
Reminding their igbo colleagues that they know igbos occupy 90% of the shops in Keffi market. .& own most of the business in the fvckin town _ y'all know what that means.

We know you hurting, we S'Sners are hurting too.
Wisdom, my brothers. We shall conquer them

1 Like

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by KOBOJO: 6:56pm On May 05, 2016
Cosbyrich:

lol...Yoruba rules the boxing thingy in Nigeria and the world.Igboman wan die if him say him go face Yotuba one on one.Have you asked yourself why Ojukwu ran to Ivory Coast when The Scorpion Adekunle was almost on him.Na blow Adekunle wan take finish am.Na him flat face without teeth una for go carry but Damsel Ojukwu jejely pick race.If you wan see Igbo-Yoruba one on one fight,come to Lagos.You will pity your Igbo brother.

Yorubas I know are champions in shouting match but definitely not in mortal combat #

20 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by prom84: 6:56pm On May 05, 2016
Season One
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by BlackTechnology: 6:57pm On May 05, 2016
Abagworo:
Thecquestion is what lead to the violence ab initio? It may not be far from IPOB.

The day you will have sense, Buhari will succeed.

Why should a soldier take laws into his hands

Don't we have courts to settle disputes.

Is Nigeria a Zoo/Jungle

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Naija9090: 6:57pm On May 05, 2016
AnotherSeun:
[s]
you can neva the understand the peace am talking abt untill you witness a war..
u my brother, dont wish you bad,, but i just hope you have a taste of it, then you will appreciate even a street fight [/s]

War can be avoided if things are done justly so that every party can be happy. Otherwise war is inevitable!

1 Like

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by 222Martins(m): 6:57pm On May 05, 2016
Nigeria is so so volatile. We the post-civil war generation learnt the hard way during the boko haram onslaught. Now, i conduct business in most states of Nigeria but 80% of my estate investments are repatriated back to my zone. While the remaining 20% in other volatile zones are masked in corporate entities devoid of ethnic influence.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by kernel504(m): 6:58pm On May 05, 2016
zuma4k:
Having resolved on involving in retaliation, the Igbos should also bear in mind that they also have brothers in the North...

So... for that, we should allow the Fulanis to finish us, right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) / Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos / ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.