Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba (64293 Views)

Fulani, Igbos Clash In Enugu Over N100,mosque Burnt / Balogun-Fulani And Adekanye After Regaining Freedom (Photo) / Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by mejai(m): 6:28pm On May 05, 2016
should I say DAT our security forces (police and army) r 4kd? simple law and order dey can't maintain. why shooting live bullets?

3 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by BlackTechnology: 6:29pm On May 05, 2016
Nature8:
So mods, what's the essence of bringing this to front page? Maybe you people want hausa people to start their own killing in the north too.. For God sake, we should be preaching peace in this fuckin country than making things worse! Nawa oo

The Hausa soldier who took laws into his hand must be arrested.

What nonsense is this.

Don't we have court to settle dispute

6 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by goryorhal(m): 6:29pm On May 05, 2016
cekhoe:
Let this country didvid already but the people that stand to gain with the one Nigeria shit(north)will not let go,I wonder how many more people have to die

We no go divide IJN
Divide for where when pretty chick like you still dey available .. Lai lai ko jor undecided
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by TheSunSon: 6:29pm On May 05, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

And if a similar reprisal echos in Kano will you be happy so happy?
We should all join hands and try to stop the violence but not to celebrate it.pls!
Igbos have held their ground everywhere,the reason Jos hasn't been taken over by hausas is because the igbos held it,ask the plateau man. We died yes,but we resisted,and today in Jos everyone knows their boundary. We aren't only strong in Igbo land. Bayan gari in Kano hasn't been taken over yet,if you are in kano you know what I'm talking about.

16 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by oshe11: 6:30pm On May 05, 2016
hope nigeria army go stl shoot sporadically wen/if it hapens in d north

i'm no ipob nor northerner bt dey shud b fair

1 Like

i'm no ipob nor northerner bt dey shud b fair

3 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 6:30pm On May 05, 2016
an Hausa man was killed at Azikiwe by york,
Another one was stoned to pulp in my presence, if not for the quick intervention of those around me, they would have killed him.
but what really escalated this whole issue is that the army are backing the hausa, if not for the bakassi that later arrived to calm the whole drama things would have been worse.

9 Likes 1 Share

i'm no ipob nor northerner bt dey(army) shud b fair
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by ichidodo: 6:31pm On May 05, 2016
This is how we roll... Proud Igbo.

11 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by BlackTechnology: 6:31pm On May 05, 2016
iyb:
hope igbos remember that they are more of them in other regions than they are others in theirs.if the north starts to retaliate undecided it wont be good for the igbos in the north.
My Hausa brothers fall my hand no be small what will take any sane person to that hate filled region called the south east when you have the north i dont see what you will do there.

Shut up hypocrite.

The soldier who killed that Igbo man must be arrested and jailed.

Why do we have courts.?

Illiterate get out of this forum.

17 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by tysontim(m): 6:32pm On May 05, 2016
The only thing stopping the Aba boys from setting the whole perimeter along with the Mosque and Army and the hausas on fire is the Igbos and the Yorubas that are living there.

Although they might not hold on much Longer as they are demanding for the soldier or every will be burnt,

8 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by goodvision12(m): 6:32pm On May 05, 2016
dungburu:
Yorubas might not be able to fight Igbos physically, but they have intellectual and psychological ways of carrying out genocide on u. why did u forget Biafra so soon?
which intellect are yu talking about with all this yoruba lazy area boys taking oshogbo weed every morning while igbo youths have gone to work.

24 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by hopeforcharles(m): 6:33pm On May 05, 2016
BlackPencil:
Hello eastern brothers, go easy.
Easy brothers, easy. I am in Keffi at the moment and the bloody northerners are already threatening.
Reminding their igbo colleagues that they know igbos occupy 90% of the shops in Keffi market. .& own most of the business in the fvckin town _ y'all know what that means.

We know you hurting, we S'Sners are hurting too.
Wisdom, my brothers. We shall conquer them
AMEN brother.

6 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by ipledge10(m): 6:34pm On May 05, 2016
My country sitting on keg of gun powder

5 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by zuma4k(m): 6:34pm On May 05, 2016
TheOnlyWiseMan:

So you expect Igbos to fold their hands while they're being slaughtered?

No way.
Lemme inform you that I'm an Igbo from Ogbor Hill, exactly where the incident occurred, and I have an Elder brother Serving in Kano State, wouldn't like the Sins of others affect the innocent ones like him. There are more civilized ways to curb this huddle. Thanks

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by iyb(m): 6:35pm On May 05, 2016
BlackTechnology:

Shut up hypocrite.

The soldier who killed that Igbo man must be arrested and jailed.

Why do we have courts.?

Illiterate get out of this forum.
he should be arrested that is not my problem but you calling me an illiterate is quite funny considering the fact that you are not more educated than i am backwater pig grin

5 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by betterABIAstate: 6:36pm On May 05, 2016
Why are igbo/yorub folks trapped In the perimeter, these guys go burn this mosque today

You cannot just kill anybody anyhow and expect peace

7 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Naija9090: 6:37pm On May 05, 2016
BlackPencil:
[s]Hello eastern brothers, go easy.
Easy brothers, easy. I am in Keffi at the moment and the bloody northerners are already threatening.
Reminding their igbo colleagues that they know igbos occupy 90% of the shops in Keffi market. .& own most of the business in the fvckin town _ y'all know what that means.

We know you hurting, we S'Sners are hurting too.
Wisdom, my brothers. We shall conquer them[/s]

y0ruba

2 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:37pm On May 05, 2016
Cosbyrich:

lol...Yoruba rules the boxing thingy in Nigeria and the world.Igboman wan die if him say him go face Yotuba one on one.Have you asked yourself why Ojukwu ran to Ivory Coast when The Scorpion Adekunle was almost on him.Na blow Adekunle wan take finish am.Na him flat face without teeth una for go carry but Damsel Ojukwu jejely pick race.If you wan see Igbo-Yoruba one on one fight,come to Lagos.You will pity your Igbo brother.
lol una no use blow defend unaselves for mile 12 as Aba boys are doing now

16 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by zuma4k(m): 6:38pm On May 05, 2016
BlackTechnology:

Get out of this forum. What childish comment.

The soldier should be arrested for taking laws into his hands.

Why shoot a civilian over a trivial matter

If only you knew what such Chaos could result in the North... Instigating violence will never solve the problem, BTW between you and I, 1 of us is making a childish comment, but it sure as hell ain't me.. Shalom
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by ichidodo: 6:38pm On May 05, 2016
Attention all igbos especially those with relatives or associates in the north...This is the time to contact and warn them as against the coming reprisals. Do not,we repeat do not leave it to the security agencies to secure them......An early warning notice will allow them a very good chance of finding safety.

18 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by dejavubobo1(m): 6:38pm On May 05, 2016
samfibby:
If it were a hausa man stabbing another hausa man in kano or an ibo man stabbing a ibo man in aba, the culprit would have been disarmed and handed over to the police and the community would move on like nothing happened.
When the parties involved are of different tribes, the country is almost set ablaze.
Tribal hatred is our bane.
This is why a separation is inevitable

2 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:39pm On May 05, 2016
zuma4k:
Lemme inform you that I'm an Igbo from Ogbor Hill, exactly where the incident occurred, and I have an Elder brother Serving in Kano State, wouldn't like the Sins of others affect the innocent ones like him. There are more civilized ways to curb this huddle. Thanks

And you guys left him to go serve in Kano at this time?

Dem no dey sell chain for market again

10 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Phonefanatic: 6:39pm On May 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

How come Ibos dont follow the bold when in Yorubaland

Remind me a case when an ibo man started up a fight between Yoruba and Igbo in any Yorubaland.

I repeat no Igbo man will pick a dagger to stab his host at slightest provocation. A Yoruba man won't try that either.

26 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Meringe(m): 6:40pm On May 05, 2016
NwaEzefuNaMba:
Soldier on rampage
So you follow come scatter our office vehicles.
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by 222Martins(m): 6:42pm On May 05, 2016
Meringe:

So you follow come scatter our office vehicles.
My boss, this problem reach your side Hope you did not incur any personal loss?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by tysontim(m): 6:43pm On May 05, 2016
army reinforcement are set to arrive from Ohafia
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by imohrol(m): 6:43pm On May 05, 2016
note' there is no smoke without fire. again be it mine da Fulani men go out wit knife all d time....mmmmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) / Ambode Transforming Oworonshoki Waterfront, Lagos (Photos) / Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.