Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,699 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba (64290 Views)

Fulani, Igbos Clash In Enugu Over N100,mosque Burnt / Balogun-Fulani And Adekanye After Regaining Freedom (Photo) / Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Alokendra(m): 5:58pm On May 05, 2016
FrancaCC:
This is not a small issue.
It's happening at Ariaria/Faulks road and at d same time, at waterside Ogborhill. I witnessed this one live. No way to Opobo Junction at all. At d slaughter, an hausa man n igbo man had issues, d hausa went n called his Army Brother, d guy jst came b4 u knw it he shot d igbo man dead. Other igbo guys wey dey dea provoke say Aba no b Enugu, they took d butcher knives n stabbed 3 aboki to death. Riot don start, other hausa guys dea pick race. Dem block road... Coming to Abayi side now, @Afo Une market..army men dey guide their Aboki brothers them de run with dea Wares..som evn left their wares sef.

I don knw how ppl will com to other people's land n want to take over
Propaganda from Enugu IDP camp. An ibo killed three Northerners, and the Northerners did nothing. How many iPod yoots have been suyanized?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 6:00pm On May 05, 2016
Alokendra:
One Hausa man against several iPod yoots? Coward IPod yoots. Why not take him on a 1-to-1 and slug it out.

Do not allow blind hate, unnecessary cowardly hatred blind you from good sense of judgement.

don't allow tribalism take away your empathy and humanity.

You don't have to join the majority.

be an individual.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by chimaobinelson(m): 6:00pm On May 05, 2016
this story is a blatant thruth!!! dis is mobile journalism of 21st century,..for doz asking for source...wait until daily sun report it tomrw

2 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by kending: 6:00pm On May 05, 2016
Ipod bawo... IPad ni... Indegeneous People Of Biafra... U IPOB
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Alokendra(m): 6:00pm On May 05, 2016
fireforfire:

Sharap dia..... Ur hatred for igbos is so glaring. Na u dat name " coward fit. U can never be brave like dem so stop hating n start liking dem
Like the brave Enugu conquered warriors? lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by EmekaBlue(m): 6:00pm On May 05, 2016
U c hw d military is against d igbos...Nna this country tire me o...No wonder this military short service they try to minimize d num of igbos and pack hausa and yoruba full everywhr...I just hope guyz dnt bring out their guns coz those armies will drop dead bfr major reinforcement which wil cause another mayhem
FrancaCC:
This is not a small issue.
It's happening at Ariaria/Faulks road and at d same time, at waterside Ogborhill. I witnessed this one live. No way to Opobo Junction at all. At d slaughter, an hausa man n igbo man had issues, d hausa went n called his Army Brother, d guy jst came b4 u knw it he shot d igbo man dead. Other igbo guys wey dey dea provoke say Aba no b Enugu, they took d butcher knives n stabbed 3 aboki to death. Riot don start, other hausa guys dea pick race. Dem block road... Coming to Abayi side now, @Afo Une market..army men dey guide their Aboki brothers them de run with dea Wares..som evn left their wares sef.

I don knw how ppl will com to other people's land n want to take over

10 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by BlackTechnology: 6:00pm On May 05, 2016
maxzzo1:

Really foolish as usual...and yesterday Enyimba beat Kano pillars 2-1 in Kano and they manhandled there driver and some supporters so imagine d anger...

Don't mind the illiterates.

After they will shout One Nigeria.

Imagine beating up your fellow countrymen because of football

1 Like

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by palsenator(m): 6:00pm On May 05, 2016
sexybrooke:
An hausa man stabbed an igbo Man and the boys gathered the hausa man and killed him and are heading to mosque now may God save us all
At this tensed period, please do not make up any story that is capable of firing up the bottled anger in the South East. I am not disputing your report but make sure it is genuine and back it up with the link to the source and if you are primary witness, pictures or video upload will help. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by KELECHUKWU89: 6:01pm On May 05, 2016
I WAS THERE WHEN IT HAPPENED D HAUSA MAN CALLED HIS ARMY FRIEND AT SLAUGHTER IN OGBOR HILL WHEN D ARMY MAN REACHED DIA HE CAUGHT D GUY AND SHOT HIM AT D BACK....THATS HOW D WHILE TIN STARTED... RIGHT NOW ONE HAUSA MAN HAS BEEN BURNT TO DEADTH AT FAULKS ROAD...

11 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by KELECHUKWU89: 6:03pm On May 05, 2016
Donclaracuzo:
I just called Aba to confirm! Fake news!!!
your source is fake and afraid to go there maybe he is an hausa lool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by zuma4k(m): 6:03pm On May 05, 2016
Having resolved on involving in retaliation, the Igbos should also bear in mind that they also have brothers in the North...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by goodvision12(m): 6:03pm On May 05, 2016
Cosbyrich:

lol...Yoruba rules the boxing thingy in Nigeria and the world.Igboman wan die if him say him go face Yotuba one on one.Have you asked yourself why Ojukwu ran to Ivory Coast when The Scorpion Adekunle was almost on him.Na blow Adekunle wan take finish am.Na him flat face without teeth una for go carry but Damsel Ojukwu jejely pick race.If you wan see Igbo-Yoruba one on one fight,come to Lagos.You will pity your Igbo brother.
The ultimate commander rules nigeria and africa in the world of wrestling and chukwumerije's son is the best in combat in nigeria.

15 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by maxzzo1(m): 6:04pm On May 05, 2016
41lady:

U r right, the problem is that this my hausa brothers always resort to violence for something that don't require fight.
Yesterday if not d wisdom of God maybe there could being similar thing in Owerri...imagine a Fulani drawing out matchet nebi die him dey find so...becos a gal say kai and his cows ran back...this is foolishness

3 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Ikennablue(m): 6:05pm On May 05, 2016
AnotherSeun:
we all know where all this heat started from...
vomitting hate speech and planting hatred in peoples mind to commit havoc....

this country was alrdy peaceful b4, a man who sees himself as a messiah appears in the picture...
only the wise can understand this now but the foolish ones will understand at the end of it all....
you're so right bro...this is what hate speech can cause...but lets be neutral, some of IPOB leaders also have their hands in this
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Cuteamigo1(m): 6:05pm On May 05, 2016
I must say I don't support this violence but religion, ethnicity and regionalism has eaten so deep into our hearts that we see any criminal act as hausa against ibgo or Yoruba or whatever. don't ibgo people kill ibgo people and don't hausa people kill hausa people? Nigerians wuna to like drama. very soon up here in the north u will hear revenge attacks.
when a black man kills a Whiteman you hardly hear accusations of racism but it's simply tag as a crime and dealt with appropriately but everything must be dramatized here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by OBAFEMIawolowo: 6:06pm On May 05, 2016
zuma4k:
Having resolved on involving in retaliation, the Igbos should also bear in mind that they also have brothers in the North...
based on this, they should eat hasua zhiit, even in their home?

2 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Lilteece(m): 6:06pm On May 05, 2016
zuma4k:
we should allow them to kill us here naa

12 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by tysontim(m): 6:06pm On May 05, 2016
Heavy military presence every at Aba even at that they can't still control the crowd, there is no Army barrack or camp around Aba main town so if reinforcement do not come very soon, a lot of Hausas may end up dead, as the crowd are deferring the military barricade to attack them.

5 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 05, 2016
na by force to be one Nigeria?, make the country divide,but they people wey dey gain from our unity (north)say no,OK o,we dey watch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Allwility: 6:06pm On May 05, 2016
OP is right.

6: 1

Good gracious.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by yinkus204(m): 6:07pm On May 05, 2016
Report frm a Amy office right nw seven igbo men hav lose there life and four hausa men too pls people shu pls stay inside cos more amy is coming to arrest any igbo boys outside

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Donclaracuzo: 6:07pm On May 05, 2016
KELECHUKWU89:
your source is fake and afraid to go there maybe he is an hausa lool

My brother, my source just called me now to confirm it. It's real!

3 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by nonsombachu(m): 6:08pm On May 05, 2016
Is true, it happened this afternoon around 3pm. God save us all.
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by menstrualpad: 6:08pm On May 05, 2016
Oga shut up you are NOT igbo and definitely not yoruba, neither of this two tribes will spew all tha poppycock youre spewing.

Alokendra:

Eeyah, an IPod yoot down. May his soul rot in hell
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun please ban this man for wishing harm to the igbo tribe and inciting violence against the igbos.

5 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Krismart(m): 6:09pm On May 05, 2016
Who said its fake news? Come see for yourself. Soldiers are shooting sporadically, many dead and many are injured

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) / Ambode Transforming Oworonshoki Waterfront, Lagos (Photos) / Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.