Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,044 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba (64294 Views)

Fulani, Igbos Clash In Enugu Over N100,mosque Burnt / Balogun-Fulani And Adekanye After Regaining Freedom (Photo) / Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by BlackPencil: 6:10pm On May 05, 2016
Hello eastern brothers, go easy.
Easy brothers, easy. I am in Keffi at the moment and the bloody northerners are already threatening.
Reminding their igbo colleagues that they know igbos occupy 90% of the shops in Keffi market. .& own most of the business in the fvckin town _ y'all know what that means.

We know you hurting, we S'Sners are hurting too.
Wisdom, my brothers. We shall conquer them

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by samfibby(m): 6:10pm On May 05, 2016
If it were a hausa man stabbing another hausa man in kano or an ibo man stabbing a ibo man in aba, the culprit would have been disarmed and handed over to the police and the community would move on like nothing happened.
When the parties involved are of different tribes, the country is almost set ablaze.
Tribal hatred is our bane.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by tysontim(m): 6:12pm On May 05, 2016
Reinforcement can't come from Umuahia as the Military men have barricaded Eket street where their mosqure is and the headquarters of Hausas in Umuahia.

Aba people demand that they hand them the soldier that shot the Igbo man or they won't stop. The situation here is really tense o!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 05, 2016
Ask us first to confirm if the news is from Abia State, Aba inclusive. So I stand to say that this news is PURE fake. Amd here live and direct.

1 Like

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by ogawisdom(m): 6:13pm On May 05, 2016
Donclaracuzo:
I just called Aba to confirm! Fake news!!!

Its for real u need to see hw I drove to escape them, it happened at ogborhill but spread to park n Azikiwe Rd area

1 Like

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by betterABIAstate: 6:14pm On May 05, 2016
Youth order army to hand-over soldier that shot the guy or there will be no peace. 6hausas already killed

10 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by erunzy(m): 6:15pm On May 05, 2016
Choiii.. Thisur eglish is harmful
ozowarac:
is true i have confirmed it, an house man stab an ibo man to dead.

5 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by tysontim(m): 6:16pm On May 05, 2016
A man was flogged because he hide one Hausa man in his house, and also helped him escape.

12 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by raumdeuter: 6:16pm On May 05, 2016
Phonefanatic:
I don't see an ibo man carrying dagger about talk more of stabbing an Hausa man in a place like Kano. Respect your host or they will run you down.

How come Ibos dont follow the bold when in Yorubaland

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Eluwilussit(m): 6:17pm On May 05, 2016
1shortblackboy:
They kill ur people u kill their people and the circle of violence continues. My people where will it end lipsrsealed

What exactly do you expect people to do when the Hausa-fulanis kill them? Fast and pray? As long as the earth remains, there will always be violence. Man by nature, like all other animals, is brutish and violent, but by nurture, man has always tried to rise above other species out of pride, ego, arrogance and the desire to appear as the master of the universe. Every civilization always self-destructs. Ours is coming to an apocalyptic end, one way or another. cry cry

7 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by PureWays(m): 6:17pm On May 05, 2016
piagetskinner:

Maybe the Igbo guys got on his nerves... .u know say Hausa man DE quick vex... No room for thinking
Lol..

Well, atleast common sense should have told him that, he is admidst of the grieving enemy.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by dungburu: 6:17pm On May 05, 2016
idupaul:
So till now they have not reached the mosque ?..this story get as ə be
U are a fucking doubting Thomas.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by TheOnlyWiseMan: 6:19pm On May 05, 2016
zuma4k:
Having resolved on involving in retaliation, the Igbos should also bear in mind that they also have brothers in the North...
So you expect Igbos to fold their hands while they're being slaughtered?

No way.

1 Like

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by ElCount: 6:19pm On May 05, 2016
maxzzo1:

Yesterday if not d wisdom of God maybe there could being similar thing in Owerri...imagine a Fulani drawing out matchet nebi die him dey find so...becos a gal say kai and his cows ran back...this is foolishness
Its really awkward that this guys can't respect themselves in anoda persons land. This is the last thing a southerner will do in the north. Really don't know who they think they are. Hope the issue is resolved

3 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by BlackTechnology: 6:19pm On May 05, 2016
zuma4k:
Having resolved on involving in retaliation, the Igbos should also bear in mind that they also have brothers in the North...

Get out of this forum. What childish comment.

The soldier should be arrested for taking laws into his hands.

Why shoot a civilian over a trivial matter

9 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by free2ryhme: 6:20pm On May 05, 2016
ozowarac:
is true i have confirmed it, an house man stab an ibo man to dead.
At least communicate good English haba
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by goryorhal(m): 6:22pm On May 05, 2016
livhorgng:
Ask us first to confirm if the news is from Abia State, Aba inclusive. So I stand to say that this news is PURE fake. Amd here live and direct.

You better go and sleep.. Many people Dey confirm the news you Dey here Dey say na fake .. You think say na coward like you Dey fight ...

1 Like

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:22pm On May 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

Have you ever heard of an Igbo man killing a Yoruba man in Yorubaland?

Remember Mile 12?

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by sexybrooke: 6:23pm On May 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

lagos is no man's land moreover how did we disrespect the land owner pls give me one example and please don't tell me the last election cos I have the right to vote anyone I like

20 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 05, 2016
Let this country didvid already but the people that stand to gain with the one Nigeria shit(north)will not let go,I wonder how many more people have to die

1 Like

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by tysontim(m): 6:24pm On May 05, 2016
people are Shouting Soldier man or we no go Gree, every is rowdy, the all the military have withdrew and formed a perimeter around the mosque. the street that has this perimeter are even been occupied by Hausas, Yoruba's and Igbos essentially the 3 tribes are trapped together.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by cheruv: 6:24pm On May 05, 2016
AnotherSeun:
we all know where all this heat started from...
vomitting hate speech and planting hatred in peoples mind to commit havoc....

this country was alrdy peaceful b4, a man who sees himself as a messiah appears in the picture...
only the wise can understand this now but the foolish ones will understand at the end of it all....
Biko ga kpono ala angry I nākofusi akuko undecided

3 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by BlackTechnology: 6:25pm On May 05, 2016
BlackPencil:
Hello eastern brothers, go easy.
Easy brothers, easy. I am in Keffi at the moment and the bloody northerners are already threatening.
Reminding their igbo colleagues that they know igbos occupy 90% of the shops in Keffi market. .& own most of the business in the fvckin town _ y'all know what that means.

We know you hurting, we S'Sners are hurting too.
Wisdom, my brothers. We shall conquer them

If they try any revenge in the North, they will be forced out of the East.

Why must a hausa soldier kill an Igbo man in the East

Why then do we have the court system

6 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by MrMcJay(m): 6:25pm On May 05, 2016
sexybrooke:
lagos is no man's land moreover how did we disrespect the land owner pls give me one example and please don't tell me the last election cos I have the right to vote anyone I like

Until you can trace your family compound in Lagos, I'm sorry, you're a nobody. Don't give me phony statistics about owning 99% of Lagos.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 05, 2016
Wow this is a very sad development..... I am not even sure what to think but something must be done to these CATTLE HERDERS or whatever they call themselves. Are they the only ones in Nigeria?? Haba!!! And the supposed MILITARY MAN that shot the civilian must be punished!! All and the same I really want to implore the youths to please stop the fighting because at the end of the day the innocent ones end up suffering. Say no to violence!! Say no to tribalism

2 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by nonsombachu(m): 6:26pm On May 05, 2016
Abel no b fake news o.......i was there wen D Hausa guy was set on fire

1 Like

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Litmus: 6:26pm On May 05, 2016
samfibby:
If it were a hausa man stabbing another hausa man in kano or an ibo man stabbing a ibo man in aba, the culprit would have been disarmed and handed over to the police and the community would move on like nothing happened.
When the parties involved are of different tribes, the country is almost set ablaze.
Tribal hatred is our bane.

Not as bad as before social media. I wish the "altruism" from the West, which is determined that the World Wide Web is rolled out to even remotest African communities, put the same effort into electrification.

Again, Nigeria government world do well to monitor or stop internet accesses until all the people of Nigeria are ready for it. Right now, too many are primitive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by iyb(m): 6:27pm On May 05, 2016
hope igbos remember that they are more of them in other regions than they are others in theirs.if the north starts to retaliate undecided it wont be good for the igbos in the north.
My Hausa brothers fall my hand no be small what will take any sane person to that hate filled region called the south east when you have the north i dont see what you will do there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by chesterlee(m): 6:27pm On May 05, 2016
Its getting hot here....

People are running helter skelter. Aba Boys are hunting for Hausa/Fulani indigenes with passion.

Aba is burning up!!!

Update: Scores: 5-2 ; Military men have blocked the mosque road securing the Hausa people there but Boys are planning to invade midnight

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) / Ambode Transforming Oworonshoki Waterfront, Lagos (Photos) / Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.