Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) (10625 Views)

PHOTOS: See How Dis Ladies Dressed To Church Today. Almost Nakd!! / Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls / The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by ALAGA1: 7:28pm On May 05, 2016
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked see his long thing,me likey kiss grin

undecided

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 05, 2016
Na photoshop ojei
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 05, 2016
hibiscus76:
Believe me, if I come across this kinda weirdo, I'll run for my dear life. Dude looks like a rapist

When did penis start killing ppl?

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by PweetyJbaby(f): 7:34pm On May 05, 2016
Wot am i seeing?
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by saaedlee: 7:43pm On May 05, 2016
rokiatu:
He probably dont own a mirror at home and live alone.
Ma'am something tells me this isn't what you intended typing.

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 05, 2016
ALAGA1:

undecided
Alaga smello grin dat long thing never hard oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by ALAGA1: 8:05pm On May 05, 2016
prettythicksme:

Prettythick,walahi the thing surprise me oo shocked shocked

Choiiiiiiiii.. na your specs be this na.. grin

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 05, 2016
ALAGA1:

Prettythick,walahi the thing surprise me oo shocked shocked

Choiiiiiiiii.. na your specs be this na.. grin
cheesy cheesy na so me too see am,maybe cos i like long thing sha

2 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by MentalCase(m): 8:23pm On May 05, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
Ha! shocked *covers Face* what d hel is dat btwin hiz

Taa! You would take all of that and still have enough space
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 05, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:

Oh.. walking stick?
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:40pm On May 05, 2016
MentalCase:

Taa! You would take all of that and still have enough space
undecided minin? Re u alryt at al Mtchewww
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:50pm On May 05, 2016
discoprophet:

Oh.. walking stick?
u again.. :-/ tnkz tho* cheesy
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by ALAGA1: 8:51pm On May 05, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy na so me too see am,maybe cos i like long thing sha

You are on a LONG THING grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 05, 2016
ALAGA1:

You are on a LONG THING grin cheesy
PERVERT cheesy
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by ALAGA1: 8:59pm On May 05, 2016
prettythicksme:
PERVERT cheesy

Come lemme give you the koko cool grin
I wanna hear u scream and beg for moreeeeeee cheesy

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by SerialDigits(m): 9:07pm On May 05, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:

I thought u r gonna act like u never saw that...

Anyways, lemme help u out,
It is called, snake in the eagle shadow or beta still, call it gbongilagila.. That's the yoruba version...

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by Schwartz: 9:08pm On May 05, 2016
Lol. Reminds me of my mans own. Same size cool We named it Max pleasure grin grin gives me maximum pleasure cool cool

2 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:16pm On May 05, 2016
SerialDigits:

I thought u r gonna act like u never saw that...

Anyways, lemme help u out,
It is called, snake in the eagle shadow or beta still, call it gbongilagila.. That's the yoruba version...

lmao.. Tnkz ..
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by KingTom(m): 9:34pm On May 05, 2016
iAmCharis:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa

The guy resemble KingTom gringringrin
if na joke stop am o! grin

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by Flashh: 10:07pm On May 05, 2016
cocoberry:
I love shocked shocked can't stop looking at d picture, just made it my screen saver grin Yehhhh...D cap kiss
angryangryangry

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by refiner(f): 11:24pm On May 05, 2016
rokiatu:
He probably dont own a mirror at home and live alone.
..helo dear!
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 05, 2016
[quote author=refiner post=45352031][/quote]

Saw u commented and here to clear am for u say na microphone dem paste between his legs be4 somebody corrupt your mind for us oh
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by refiner(f): 11:32pm On May 05, 2016
pinceprinz:

Saw u commented and here to clear am for u say na microphone dem paste between his legs be4 somebody corrupt your mind for us oh

gringrin

oh!..I thought as much!...it looks very much like the microphone we use for morning cry!

thanks!smiley
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 05, 2016
refiner:

gringrin

oh!..I thought as much!...it looks very much like the microphone we use for morning cry!

thanks!smiley

when did you start including thanks in your replies? shocked Dem hack your acct?
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 05, 2016
cocoberry:
I love shocked shocked can't stop looking at d picture, just made it my screen saver grin Yehhhh...D cap kiss
hmmmmmmmm
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by Qualer: 11:48pm On May 05, 2016
prettythicksme:

so you like long thing, ehn? the day wey i go catch you, na long thing you go chop until.......

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by olatunjithomas(m): 12:38am On May 06, 2016
olihilistic:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I haf laugh sote I have fall from 115 Storey building......
I sure sey Na doctor helep you type this. funny dude.
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by seedorfy134(m): 12:51am On May 06, 2016
what wrong with this pics bcus I can't see anytin ooooo
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by refiner(f): 5:53am On May 06, 2016
pinceprinz:

when did you start including thanks in your replies? shocked Dem hack your acct?
gringrin
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by Nobody: 6:34am On May 06, 2016
olatunjithomas:

I sure sey Na doctor helep you type this. funny dude.
lol my hands and my brain are intact
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by mhizmarch(f): 7:58am On May 06, 2016
;Dmurdering everyone
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by Dexema(m): 8:03am On May 06, 2016
Now this is what you call a third leg, cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing / This Is What Happens Biologically When A Man Gets Stuck During Sex. / Female Winners In The Romance Regions 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.