Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) (10626 Views)

PHOTOS: See How Dis Ladies Dressed To Church Today. Almost Nakd!! / Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls / The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by Dexema(m): 8:06am On May 06, 2016
refiner:

gringrin

oh!..I thought as much!...it looks very much like the microphone we use for morning cry!

thanks!smiley

aaaaaah! refinery! is this the kind of "mic" you use for morning "cry"(abi na moaning cry)?? chaaii I fear u ooo!
PS: incase you didn't see it check out the guys "bagco super sac" behind the so called microphone.

2 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by jrerico1(m): 8:07am On May 06, 2016
Like seriously?? I need something like this pls

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by Nobody: 8:09am On May 06, 2016
hibiscus76:
Believe me, if I come across this kinda weirdo, I'll run for my dear life. Dude looks like a rapist
wats ur puna for if not for beeping, if u keep running away who will beep it, i no talk anything ohh. grin

2 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by Mrbigman1(m): 8:12am On May 06, 2016
rokiatu:
He probably dont own a mirror at home and live alone.

Welcome back dear.

Wia ve u being?
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by moredollar(m): 8:33am On May 06, 2016
PweetyJbaby:
Wot am i seeing?
What u always see.......

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by Nobody: 8:56am On May 06, 2016
refiner:

..helo dear!
hello doll, you look great. All the best for Miss Nairaland. wink

Mrbigman1:

Welcome back dear.
Wia ve u being?
thanks
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by Mrbigman1(m): 9:04am On May 06, 2016
rokiatu:
hello doll, you look great. All the best for Miss Nairaland. wink

thanks

What about me wooing u personally to our camp to be a campaign mentor for this doll u just just admired?

Dnt say no to this request or I will climb my own electric pole and with a condition dat u change ur mind.

I ve known u for a while and am a fan, dnt disappoint me.

Waiting for ur reply
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by Nobody: 9:07am On May 06, 2016
Mrbigman1:

What about me wooing u personally to our camp to be a campaign mentor for this doll u just just admired?

Dnt say no to this request or I will climb my own electric pole and with a condition dat u change ur mind.

I ve known u for a while and am a fan, dnt disappoint me.

Waiting for ur reply
hahahha I used to be a fan of miss Nairaland n found it fun but am so so busy nowadays it ain't even funny.
But I will pop in to vote for her if I can.
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by gbens2000(m): 9:12am On May 06, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin damn! I felt suddenly like I'm on fire grin tongue

Royalblak007 come ooo, is this ur twin brother? tongue
that is way they call Egyptian cobra cool

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by Mrbigman1(m): 9:14am On May 06, 2016
rokiatu:
hahahha I used to be a fan of miss Nairaland n found it fun but am so so busy nowadays it ain't even funny.
But I will pop in to vote for her if I can.

All I need is giving me ur word.

In fact, lemme pm u to that effect
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by Mrbigman1(m): 9:18am On May 06, 2016
Wia is kashybaby my only E-enemy?

We need to talk u Asian bird.
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by alobright17(m): 9:25am On May 06, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin damn! I felt suddenly like I'm on fire grin tongue

Royalblak007 come ooo, is this ur twin brother? tongue
this kan tin dey sweet ur belle too much
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by Nobody: 9:35am On May 06, 2016
gbens2000:
that is way they call Egyptian cobra cool

Hahaahahahaa...that kondo is no joke grin the shadow alone can electrocuted me already tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by Nobody: 9:38am On May 06, 2016
alobright17:
this kan tin dey sweet ur belle too much

I may not get what u mean but sounds good to me grin grin

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by alobright17(m): 9:48am On May 06, 2016
KashyBaby:

I may not get what u mean but sounds good to me grin grin

Don't worry next time you'll understand me very well
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by gbens2000(m): 9:55am On May 06, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hahaahahahaa...that kondo is no joke grin the shadow alone can electrocuted me already tongue tongue tongue
grin grin grin.
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by PweetyJbaby(f): 10:47am On May 06, 2016
moredollar:
What u always see.......
dis is my first time of seeing it.ok
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by moredollar(m): 11:10am On May 06, 2016
PweetyJbaby:
dis is my first time of seeing it.ok
Lolz. I am not in nursery school miss.......
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by hibiscus76(f): 11:14am On May 06, 2016
Timothychima:
wats ur puna for if not for beeping, if u keep running away who will beep it, i no talk anything ohh. grin
What will being responsible take away from you?
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by PweetyJbaby(f): 11:26am On May 06, 2016
moredollar:
Lolz. I am not in nursery school miss.......
i thought u arecheesy
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by PRESTIGERHYMES(f): 11:31am On May 06, 2016
no b lie

em JOHN THOMAS take style BIG OOO
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by moredollar(m): 11:32am On May 06, 2016
PweetyJbaby:
i thought u arecheesy
Lolz....... Buh u must be kidding
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by Ajewealth123(m): 11:54am On May 06, 2016
wins18:
grin grin grin that awkward moment u think you have dressed to kill in order to impress dem ladies out there
is that a snake? That thing is heavy mhen

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by PweetyJbaby(f): 12:02pm On May 06, 2016
moredollar:
Lolz....... Buh u must be kidding
of course nt
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by moredollar(m): 12:29pm On May 06, 2016
PweetyJbaby:
of course nt
Hmmm.........if u say so. I believe u, partially
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by wins18(m): 12:43pm On May 06, 2016
Ajewealth123:
is that a snake? That thing is heavy mhen
Its not much na, is it because the thing dey under cloth
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by Burgerlomo: 3:25pm On May 06, 2016
Yeparipa grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by missyge(f): 10:27pm On May 30, 2016
wins18:
grin grin grin that awkward moment u think you have dressed to kill in order to impress dem ladies out there
Wtf is dis? Really impressed dough
Re: That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) by kratosonofzeus: 12:48am On May 31, 2016
;DLadies run for ur life o....unless u have another spare punna bcaus dis 1 go destroy everytn......pkatapkata

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is What Happens Biologically When A Man Gets Stuck During Sex. / My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight / Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.