Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! (2655 Views)

Lady Tweets About 'mediocre' Who Date Exceptional Women But Can't Handle Them / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) / Girls Who Date For Showoff Are Suffering In Silent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by Nobody: 11:20am On May 06, 2016
You date women with fake lives, spend your youthfulness, your money, your most precious time and other resources on fake women.

Women who you know you cannot take home to mama.

Women who will bring down your value.

Women who will turn you into a philanderer.

Women who will not invest in your life, your future or even teach you to do so!

Women who will rob you of good character!

As if thats not enough! you throw it on our faces, saying you will date them but marry us, real women.

Are we real women not dateable?
Are we not attractive?
Are we not going to stand with you?
Are we not worthy to spend the best part of your life with you?

Do we deserve remnants?
Why do you not respect us?

If you cannot date real women, dont fool yourself into thinking you can live with them for the rest of your life.

3 Likes

Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by halfricanadian(f): 11:28am On May 06, 2016
Are u minding them
Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by Speeechless3(f): 11:32am On May 06, 2016
Thats why i so respect Karma.
Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by Nobody: 11:35am On May 06, 2016
halfricanadian:
Are u minding them
If only they can marry their fake girl friends, the world would be much more enjoyable. Why should i be matched with a dumbfool.
Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by sinaj(f): 11:36am On May 06, 2016
Ok
Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by Nobody: 11:38am On May 06, 2016
Speeechless3:
Thats why i so respect Karma.
Lol Lalasticlala. More men need to understand that real women are both dateable and marriageable. The ignorance is deafening

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by wristbangle: 11:43am On May 06, 2016
So OP, what is your definition of a real woman?
Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by Speeechless3(f): 11:44am On May 06, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Lol Lalasticlala. More men need to understand that real women are both dateable and marriageable. The ignorance is deafening
Be careful before nairalanders start thinking no one dates you grin buh on a serious note, if a man says he will date a type of girls and would marry my type, i will be foolish to take that as a compliment, cos it isnt. Its an indirect or polite way of telling me i am not attractive enough. smiley
Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by halfricanadian(f): 11:45am On May 06, 2016
Stupedinluv:
If only they can marry their fake girl friends, the world would be much more enjoyable. Why should i be matched with a dumbfool.

grin na wa o

U are so angry why na? shocked
Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by Nobody: 11:45am On May 06, 2016
Lol.. Someone just got her ass dumped by a guy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by Marlvin(m): 11:48am On May 06, 2016
wristbangle:
So OP, what is your definition of a real woman?

Seriously was about to ask her same question
Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by Nobody: 11:49am On May 06, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin na wa o

U are so angry why na? shocked
I am not even angry smiley I feel thats the best way to pass it. Sometimes you feign anger to drive a point home.
Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by halfricanadian(f): 11:52am On May 06, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I am not even angry smiley I feel thats the best way to pass it. Sometimes you feign anger to drive a point home.

I do dat so so mch i feign anger to drive a point so me grin

Bt to b sincere if a guy tells me he wud date a type of girl nd marry me

I will feel less attractive to dat lady

If u can marry me why cant u date me sounds more like im an option dan a priority meaning u an option for only marriage nt a priority to enjoy my life with
Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by RoyalBlak007: 11:54am On May 06, 2016
grin Seems you

don't wanna get married someday...It's cool as well
Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by nikkypearl(f): 11:58am On May 06, 2016
bet op,what make you think you are a real woman?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by marshalcarter: 11:58am On May 06, 2016
Lwkm...sum dude just dumped her asss....meanwhile...wen he was datin u..wat did u invest in his own life?? cheesy

I doubt you did ntn..buh just sit to reap what sum1 else harvest which is impossible
grin sowwy hear...hope you'll get a gud capital soon grin

#sips kunu and onions
Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by osesology(m): 11:58am On May 06, 2016
Now how the hell do I know which is real and which isn't real among y'all? because, as far as I've seen, I can't seem to find any real woman anywhere. Y'all are after money, pleasure, fun...and when the nigga ain't gat nothing on him anymore, you dump his ass and move on to the next one. I think you all need to advice yourselves, not us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by Nobody: 11:59am On May 06, 2016
Speeechless3:
Be careful before nairalanders start thinking no one dates yougrin buh on a serious note, if a man says he will date a type of girls and would marry my type, i will be foolish to take that as a compliment, cos it isnt. Its an indirect or polite way of telling me i am not attractive enough. smiley

gringrin
Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 06, 2016
halfricanadian:

I do dat so so mch i feign anger to drive a point so me grin

Bt to b sincere if a guy tells me he wud date a type of girl nd marry me

I will feel less attractive to dat lady

If u can marry me why cant u date me sounds more like im an option dan a priority meaning u an option for only marriage nt a priority to enjoy my life with

Gbam! smiley

Date and marry or at least see me as both worthy or get the fvck out
Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 06, 2016
Who real woman don epp, abeg live your life to the fullest and stop whining like a bitter hag at women who don't give two fvcks abut your existence #YOLO cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by halfricanadian(f): 12:04pm On May 06, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Gbam! smiley

Date and marry or at least see me as both worthy or get the fvck out

cheesy ok o
Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by torqque7(m): 12:04pm On May 06, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You date women with fake lives, spend your youthfulness, your money, your most precious time and other resources on fake women.

Women who you know you cannot take home to mama.

Women who will bring down your value.

Women who will turn you into a philanderer.

Women who will not invest in your life, your future or even teach you to do so!

Women who will rob you of good character!

As if thats not enough! you throw it on our faces, saying you will date them but marry us, real women.

Are we real women not dateable?
Are we not attractive?
Are we not going to stand with you?
Are we not worthy to spend the best part of your life with you?

Do we deserve remnants?
Why do you not respect us?

If you cannot date real women, dont fool yourself into thinking you can live with them for the rest of your life.

You have come again Abi?lol smh What do you really want self this babe..ehnn allow us to date fake women we like it like that,why are you worried?are you not looking for foreign men?so just keep calm and let us follow the fake women that are into us..angry angry tongue tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 06, 2016
osesology:
Now how the hell do I know which is real and which isn't real among y'all? because, as far as I've seen, I can't seem to find any real woman anywhere. Y'all are after money, pleasure, fun...and when the nigga ain't gat nothing on him anymore, you dump his ass and move on to the next one. I think you all need to advice yourselves, not us.

You dont see real women because you are not looking for them.
Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 06, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Who real woman don epp, abeg live your life to the fullest and stop whining like a bitter hag at women who don't give two fvcks abut your existence #YOLO cool

You have a feminine body. Are you sure you are man? You sound like one but you dont look like one
Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 06, 2016
nikkypearl:

Cos i am always myself and ready to invest in lives. Ruining people's future husbands is a huge turn off for me. I dont think i would bear to look at myself after...
Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by hopeforcharles(m): 12:12pm On May 06, 2016
nikkypearl:
You have asked a Valid Question, waiting for her response.
Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by osesology(m): 12:12pm On May 06, 2016
undecided
Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by hopeforcharles(m): 12:15pm On May 06, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Cos i am always myself and ready to invest in lives. Ruining people's future husbands is a huge turn off for me. I dont think i would bear to look at myself after...
and these you think Qualifies you as a real woman?
Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by osesology(m): 12:16pm On May 06, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Stupedinluv:

Stupedinluv:

Ok, can u pls explain what u mean by ``real women''?
Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by Speeechless3(f): 12:16pm On May 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 06, 2016
Stupedinluv:

You have a feminine body. Are you sure you are man? You sound like one but you dont look like one

I am female and I don't agree with your post. If you want to be a good girl be a good girl for yourself and not for a man. If you want to be a bad girl, do it for yourself too. YOU are what matter most to YOUR existence, not any man's
Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by SlimmB(m): 12:18pm On May 06, 2016
OP I tire for you o....

Who are this real women and who are the fakes ones?

Is there any women out there that will claim "i'm a fake woman"? Lols

OP, know this for your own good, a guy might bleep a prostitute but can never marry her, unless she got a reasonable story too tell i.e if a guy got intention to marry you, it's means he sees you perfect for him and the hoe's as a temporary thing, not because you ain't attractive enough...

I laugh you! Dey there dey form real woman...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Have Someone You Dislike On Nairaland / Pick One / Two Baby Corpers Falls In Love At The Spot At CDS Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.