Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! (2694 Views)

Lady Tweets About 'mediocre' Who Date Exceptional Women But Can't Handle Them / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) / Girls Who Date For Showoff Are Suffering In Silent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by oloyede252(m): 12:20pm On May 06, 2016
Op i laff u.you're not real woman or fake woman your're a stupid woman.... @the topic...when you typed fake woman is it aba made or china made..

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 06, 2016
hopeforcharles:

and these you think Qualifies you as a real woman?
Yes. In addition, i am that kind of girl every man would be proud to take home to his mum. I am trying hard not to sound proud but i guess i have to at the end.
Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by wristbangle: 12:23pm On May 06, 2016
Marlvin:

Seriously was about to ask her same question

Yet she keeps saying men should patronise real women like her. Guess stupedinluv is getting more confused recently. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 06, 2016
Suigeneris93:

I am female and I don't agree with your post. If you want to be a good girl be a good girl for yourself and not for a man. If you want to be a bad girl, do it for yourself too. YOU are what matter most to YOUR existence, not any man's

Thank you but you have misunderstood me completely.

Summary of my thread: The best woman deserves the best of her man.
Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 06, 2016
wristbangle:

Yet she keeps saying men should patronise real woman like her. Guess stupedinluv is getting more confused recently. undecided
undecided
Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by wristbangle: 12:27pm On May 06, 2016
Stupedinluv:
undecided

Young lady, What is your definition of a real woman?
Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by hopeforcharles(m): 12:29pm On May 06, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Yes. In addition, i am that kind of girl every man would be proud to take home to his mum. I am trying hard not to sound proud but i guess i have to at the end.
You know i kinda like u,
its not bad that you are blowing ur trumpet because if u dnt people might not do it for u, but be sure u are real and no proud talks.
Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 06, 2016
wristbangle:

Young lady, What is your definition of a real woman?
I guess i have to define the word "come" too. undecided
Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 06, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Thank you but you have misunderstood me completely.
Summary of my thread: The best woman deserves the best of her man.

And guess what bae, this is life and nobody ever gets what they deserve. So stop moaning about not getting proposals from suitable men because they're with 'fake' women and be yourself. Anyman who values you for who you are will come knocking wink

1 Like

Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by Eyepencil: 12:34pm On May 06, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Lol...If you are the one on your profile pic, then you're being delusional.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by wristbangle: 12:38pm On May 06, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I guess i have to define the word "come" too. undecided

Useless comment. Mtcheww! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by Rukkydelta(f): 12:39pm On May 06, 2016
Date someone you can marry
Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by Marlvin(m): 12:40pm On May 06, 2016
wristbangle:

Yet she keeps saying men should patronise real women like her. Guess stupedinluv is getting more confused recently. undecided

#chuckles,

I find her foolery amusing , a times.

3 Likes

Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 06, 2016
Suigeneris93:

And guess what bae, this is life and nobody ever gets what they deserve. So stop moaning about not getting proposals from suitable men because they're with 'fake' women and be yourself. Anyman who values you for who you are will come knocking wink

Thank you.

But i dont accept proposals from them.
Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 06, 2016
Eyepencil:

Lol...If you are the one on your profile pic, then you're being delusional.

Go for eye check up then
Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 06, 2016
Marlvin:

#chuckles,

I find yours legendary.
Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by Marlvin(m): 12:51pm On May 06, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I find yours legendary.

Raise your standards n quit bleating like a goat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 06, 2016
Marlvin:

Raise your standards n quit bleating like a goat
Always trying hard to sound intelligent but ends up making a fool of himself.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by Eyepencil: 12:58pm On May 06, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Go for eye check up then

Pleaseeee, i just want to believe you are kidding.

I can only take you to mama if you can do a maid job perfectly not for marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 06, 2016
Eyepencil:

Pleaseeee, i just want to believe you are kidding.

I can only take you to mama if you can do a maid job perfectly not for marriage.

Only a who.re would follow you home.
Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by Eyepencil: 1:08pm On May 06, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Only a who.re would follow you home.
I value those who.res more than you.
I make money to enjoy my life with presentable chicks not your type please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 06, 2016
Eyepencil:

I value those who.res more than you.

I make money to enjoy my life with presentable chicks not your type please.
Good news for me

1 Like

Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by Marlvin(m): 1:33pm On May 06, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Always trying hard to sound intelligent but ends up making a fool of himself.

Look stuped, you should quit trying hard to get noticed, of what use is it when you're ugl' ? deal with your self hate n stop venting your frustration on other people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by wristbangle: 1:33pm On May 06, 2016
Marlvin:

#chuckles,

Same here bro. Very senseless write up from her yet she can't define her meaning of a real woman.
Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 06, 2016
Marlvin:

Look stuped, you should quit trying hard to get noticed, of what use is it when you're ugl' ? deal with your self hate n stop venting your frustration on other people.

So why did you marry an ugly woman? grin You mistook her ugliness for wifey material?
Now its telling on your children.

I'm sure you cheat on her.

poor woman.

shameless man

1 Like

Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by Marlvin(m): 1:42pm On May 06, 2016
Stupedinluv:

So why did you marry an ugly woman? grin You mistook her ugliness for wifey material?
Now its telling on your children.

I'm sure you cheat on her.

poor woman.

shameless man

Just as I thought, you're schizophrenic ! what nonsense are you blabbing ?
Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 06, 2016
Marlvin:

Just as I thought, you're schizophrenic ! what nonsense are you blabbing ?
Leave me and stick to your wife! How hard is that lipsrsealed
Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by Marlvin(m): 1:44pm On May 06, 2016
wristbangle:

Same here bro. Very senseless write up from her yet she can't define her meaning of a real woman.

The dimwit ain't even a woman , talk more of being real. she's ugl' n frustrated
Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 06, 2016
Riddle me sane people.

A man married an ugly woman and keeps her at home.

Goes on social media, stalking attractive young ladies.

What does that sound like?

Exactly the message i was trying to pass. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by Speeechless3(f): 1:59pm On May 06, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Riddle me sane people.

A man married an ugly woman and keeps her at home.

Goes on social media, stalking attractive young ladies.

What does that sound like?

Exactly the message i was trying to pass. smiley
Looooooooool Is he really married? cos its hard to believe.
Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 06, 2016
Speeechless3:
Looooooooool Is he really married? cos its hard to believe.

Lol when he said he was married, i immediately felt pity for the unlucky woman in his life. lipsrsealed
Re: Men Who Date Fake Women And Delude Themselves About Marrying Real Women. Joke! by Speeechless3(f): 2:06pm On May 06, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Lol when he said he was married, i immediately felt pity for the unlucky woman in his life. lipsrsealed
Wow! No i refuse to believe thats a married man soundn like a street tout and you shouldnt really have stooped to his level.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simple Trick On How To Get Your Wife To Have Sex With You Anytime You Want / Why Is My Fiancee Acting Funny? She Is Not Talking To Me Since Morning / How Do I Relax My Diick??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.