Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,295 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Dating Yoruba Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Yoruba Man (11090 Views)

Yoruba Girls Like Dating Yoruba Boys To Avoid Speaking English - Facebook User / 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys / 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Yoruba Man by kaziblake(f): 12:18pm On May 08, 2016
xtervaganza:
your persistence.

It's a fine quality.

It's just that we are facing a different mirror embarassed
I pray you change sha smiley
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by missyadorable(f): 12:47pm On May 08, 2016
RefilweRose:
I haven't asked him about the papers but he said he has been here for more than 5years..aren't nigerian man faithful?guys please

Nigerian men are not faithful..its not allowed for a nigerian man to be faithful..being faithful to one woman is a sign of weakness,poverty and impotence....to crown it all,yoruba men are proudly unfaithful...theirs is a trademark!

My candid advice:Dump him! He has told you he is a "hustler"...He is using you and lying to you! I can vouch wt anything that ur man has a wife(or wives) and kids back home in Nigeria.

Have sense! Don't be carried away by feelings.

Love is scam..in Nigeria,its purely business

1 Like

Re: Dating Yoruba Man by missyadorable(f): 12:53pm On May 08, 2016
RefilweRose:
Ok so this is getting confusing na..he is now calling and saying he loves me
im telling you im falling into his trap,maybe he does love me..how does he cheat cos he lives right next door

Like seriously,you asked this question?
Really? You don't know Nigerian men at all...living next door is too far away...A Nigerian man will live wt u you under the same roof and cheat well right under your nose.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 08, 2016
missyadorable:

Like seriously,you asked this question?
Really? You don't know Nigerian men at all...living next door is too far away...A Nigerian man will live wt u you under the same roof and cheat well right under your nose.

Wow madam, u seem to be speaking from experience, please tell us more ma !

We want to hear your story
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 08, 2016
missyadorable:

Nigerian men are not faithful..its not allowed for a nigerian man to be faithful..being faithful to one woman is a sign of weakness,poverty and impotence....to crown it all,yoruba men are proudly unfaithful...theirs is a trademark!

My candid advice:Dump him! He has told you he is a "hustler"...He is using you and lying to you! I can vouch wt anything that ur man has a wife(or wives) and kids back home in Nigeria.

so i should just forget about him?hust like that?and how on earth will i tell him that i dont want him no more?if only it was that easy
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Bellfun(m): 1:39pm On May 08, 2016
missyQween:
One thing about some Yoruba guys...They cheat a lot

How did you come to this conclusion
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by missyQween(f): 1:43pm On May 08, 2016
Bellfun:

How did you come to this conclusion

From someone story.... Heard alot about them
BtW... I have never dated a Yoruba guy before
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 08, 2016
Mzsolmi:
And the lawd says:date not ye d yoruba guys cos yu'll suffereth in deir hands
lol, like seriously?
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Bellfun(m): 1:49pm On May 08, 2016
missyQween:

Ok...I'm Yoruba and i stay in Lagos... I have friends from every Naija tribe you can think of...and one thing is sure..people will cheat no matter how caring or committed the other person is!

Its absolutely not a Yoruba thing...people from other tribes do cheat!

Pls take a second to think about this - if the Yoruba guys are cheats,who then do they cheat with? Pls if you happen to meet a Yoruba guy who has a deep anf strong interest in you,all i can advise you is that you should open your eyes wide and observe!

1 Like

Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Akkord4gov: 1:50pm On May 08, 2016
missyQween:

This is high time u do and u won't gonna regret it
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by missyadorable(f): 1:53pm On May 08, 2016
RefilweRose:
so i should just forget about him?hust like that?and how on earth will i tell him that i dont want him no more?if only it was that easy

Ehya! You are sooo emotionally attached to him.poor you!! Forget about him pls.The earlier you do,the better for you....you can tell him via any media afterall when he is done with you,he wouldn't need to tell you...Dump him now before he messes you up further
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 08, 2016
Maybe i should him prepare his favourite naija dish wink
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 08, 2016
missyadorable:

Ehya! You are sooo emotionally attached to him.poor you!! Forget about him pls.The earlier you do,the better for you....you can tell him via any media afterall when he is done with you,he wouldn't need to tell you...Dump him now before he messes you up further
what will he do after his done with me?i need to know
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by missyadorable(f): 2:00pm On May 08, 2016
RefilweRose:
what will he do after his done with me?i need to know

Just ignore you,abandon you without a word
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by repogirl(f): 2:01pm On May 08, 2016
If you're not happy in the relationship,just leave already. angry

It's not a do or die affair.
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by psalmuelwater(m): 2:07pm On May 08, 2016
missyQween:

Ur previous post provoked me, but since you've not dated any yoruba guy before just keep silent, because they've never cheated on you. Are you igbo?
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 08, 2016
missyadorable:

embarassed
missyadorable:

eh
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by deyemia: 2:28pm On May 08, 2016
From now on stop calling! don't complain abt him not calling or having time for you, just go with the flow. Pick his calls, answer his questions, don't ask him many questions. NEVER CALL HIM. This is very hard since you're already in love but its the only solution. Stop the sex too. make it once a month or once in two months. Make him feel as if you're not interested anymore even tho you're still in love.

I shouldnt be doing this to my fellow yoruba bro but since you love him, I'm willing to help you. We do anything to get what we want but when you become too available you become less valuable, that's common economics. You have to form busy too my dear. play hustle too.

I've done what he is doing to you before, he just knows you are already "SECURED". Just chang that impression and see the improvement.

Take care

2 Likes

Re: Dating Yoruba Man by missyQween(f): 3:13pm On May 08, 2016
psalmuelwater:
Ur previous post provoked me, but since you've not dated any yoruba guy before just keep silent, because they've never cheated on you. Are you igbo?

No....BTW....I have lot of Yoruba guys as friend
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by missyQween(f): 3:13pm On May 08, 2016
Akkord4gov:

This is high time u do and u won't gonna regret it

Lol....I will...Some are really caring sha
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by psalmuelwater(m): 3:20pm On May 08, 2016
missyQween:

No....BTW....I have lot of Yoruba guys as friend
. What do you think abt them? And wht if you fall in love with one of them?
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 08, 2016
deyemia:
From now on stop calling! don't complain abt him not calling or having time for you, just go with the flow. Pick his calls, answer his questions, don't ask him many questions. NEVER CALL HIM. This is very hard since you're already in love but its the only solution. Stop the sex too. make it once a month or once in two months. Make him feel as if you're not interested anymore even tho you're still in love.

I shouldnt be doing this to my fellow yoruba bro but since you love him, I'm willing to help you. We do anything to get what we want but when you become too available you become less valuable, that's common economics. You have to form busy too my dear. play hustle too.

I've done what he is doing to you before, he just knows you are already "SECURED". Just chang that impression and see the improvement.

Take care
thank you..if i do that will he change?
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Akkord4gov: 3:56pm On May 08, 2016
missyQween:

Lol....I will...Some are really caring sha

Yes,we are,i won't make u regret it if u can give a space for me tongue
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 08, 2016
One last tin...i need to know how i can control these sexual urges
cos everytym im around him i just can't help but to give it up,,the moment he touches me i get wet

i just can't resist him....he is so flipping goood
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Mzsolmi(f): 4:09pm On May 08, 2016
RefilweRose:
lol, like seriously?
my dear...even the ibos wey grow up in a yoruba land,dem no b beta ppl cos dats wen cunny grows up in a cunny land.
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 08, 2016
Mzsolmi:

my dear...even the ibos wey grow up in a yoruba land,dem no b beta ppl cos dats wen cunny grows up in a cunny land.
cheesy
Mzsolmi:

yoruba land must be possesed then,maybe it needs prayers

please,let us bow and pray.
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by AfroKnight: 4:31pm On May 08, 2016
DragonReborn:
My dear you sound educated, I think you should let it reflect in your reasoning. A man's character is not defined by his tribe, race or beliefs. Your boyfriend's tribe/nationality has absolutely nothing to do with his personality. If you want advice on how to deal with an uncaring man however, that's a different issue......

That's right. Lews Therin himself. Well stated like an Aes Sedai. cool
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by deyemia: 4:36pm On May 08, 2016
missyadorable:

You're delusional, take that as compliment, you're worse. We are not,
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by xtervaganza(m): 6:20pm On May 08, 2016
kaziblake:
I pray you change sha smiley
same old you.

I'll change when I'm convinced
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by kea1: 8:40pm On May 08, 2016
@RefilweRose

I'm South African too. No be easy dating a naija man. Is this ur first time dating a nigerian guy??
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 08, 2016
kea1:
@RefilweRose

I'm South African too. No be easy dating a naija man. Is this ur first time dating a nigerian guy??
yes..
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 08, 2016
kea1:
@RefilweRose

yes..and definetly the last

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Would You Do...... If You Find Your Girlfriend Doing This? [PHOTO] / Public Or Private Marriage Proposals: Which Do Ladies Prefer? / Ladies What Wil You Do If A Chick Ask To F*ck Your Man For #700k? (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.