Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Dating Yoruba Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Yoruba Man (11094 Views)

Yoruba Girls Like Dating Yoruba Boys To Avoid Speaking English - Facebook User / 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys / 6 Things You Didn't Know About Dating Yoruba Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 08, 2016
AfroKnight:

That's right. Lews Therin himself. Well stated like an Aes Sedai. cool
Those meddlesome hags in Tar Valon?? I'd rather sound like the Dark One himself tongue
You sound like Lan. Tai'shar Malkieri!!
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by AfroKnight: 10:18pm On May 08, 2016
DragonReborn:
Those meddlesome hags in Tar Valon?? I'd rather sound like the Dark One himself tongue
You sound like Lan. Tai'shar Malkieri!!

cheesy Not those women o. I meant Aes Sedai in the general sense like from the Age of Legends, before the breaking of the world.

Certainly not the insufferable feminists of Tar Valon. cheesy especially Cadsuane.
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 08, 2016
AfroKnight:
cheesy Not those women o. I meant Aes Sedai in the general sense like from the Age of Legends, before the breaking of the world.
Certainly not the insufferable feminists of Tar Valon. cheesy
Ah, the days of yore. When the world quaked before the Hall of the Servants, not the pitiful rabble of squabbling women that was left after the breaking grin
*channels and weaves a flow of air*
Some Ale, M'lord?
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by AfroKnight: 10:36pm On May 08, 2016
DragonReborn:
Ah, the days of yore. When the world quaked before the Hall of the Servants, not the pitiful rabble of squabbling women that was left after the breaking grin
*channels and weaves a flow of air*
Some Ale, M'lord?

Ale? Splendid. grin perhaps a game of Stones?
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Olabestonic001(m): 10:56pm On May 08, 2016
RefilweRose:
Maybe i should just barge out hey cryi mean judging from all your comments..its pretty clear that he ain't the one

The question really is "Who instructed you to go into this relationship?"
If it was your own doing dear, be ready to pay for it. Also, note that giving sex before marriage will give you untold frustrations. And for those riling about Yoruba men, I can tell you that they can be extremely loyal if they have GOD.

1 Like

Re: Dating Yoruba Man by missyQween(f): 9:22am On May 09, 2016
psalmuelwater:
What do you think abt them? And wht if you fall in love with one of them?

I think they are because they re my friends and I know them better And falling in love with one of them...I don't think it is possible and even if I fall in love with one of them... We will handle it better because we understand each other

BTW...Good morning
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by missyQween(f): 9:37am On May 09, 2016
Bellfun:

Ok...I'm Yoruba and i stay in Lagos... I have friends from every Naija tribe you can think of...and one thing is sure..people will cheat no matter how caring or committed the other person is!

Its absolutely not a Yoruba thing...people from other tribes do cheat!

Pls take a second to think about this - if the Yoruba guys are cheats,who then do they cheat with? Pls if you happen to meet a Yoruba guy who has a deep anf strong interest in you,all i can advise you is that you should open your eyes wide and observe!

Okay... I will keep that in mind
Good morning

1 Like

Re: Dating Yoruba Man by missyQween(f): 9:38am On May 09, 2016
Bellfun:

Ok...I'm Yoruba and i stay in Lagos... I have friends from every Naija tribe you can think of...and one thing is sure..people will cheat no matter how caring or committed the other person is!

Its absolutely not a Yoruba thing...people from other tribes do cheat!

Pls take a second to think about this - if the Yoruba guys are cheats,who then do they cheat with? Pls if you happen to meet a Yoruba guy who has a deep anf strong interest in you,all i can advise you is that you should open your eyes wide and observe!

Good morning
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Nobody: 9:45am On May 09, 2016
AfroKnight:

Certainly not the insufferable feminists of Tar Valon. especially Cadsuane.
Ale? Splendid. grin perhaps a game of Stones?
Or anyone from the Red (aka Black) Ajah for that matter. They should all be stilled on the spot and good riddance to the whole lot of them cheesy
I think I prefer the Seanchan approach to dealing with Aes Sedai tongue

Stones? I'd prefer a game of dice, or you suspect I have Mat Cauthon's luck? grin
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Bellfun(m): 12:01pm On May 09, 2016
missyQween:

Good morning

Good morning dearie...hope your weekend was sweet?
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Kunlegzy(m): 12:15pm On May 09, 2016
Maxi112:
madam! not Nigeria men in general, Yoruba men in particular, dey cheat alot

My brother this is hasty generalisation which I like to condemn on the part of you. Every tribe cheats, making it look like a Yoruba thing is sad and childish. Majority live and stay in yoruba town and cities, its easy for them to see things if other stays in others regions they will see better of each ethnic group.

We have good and bad ones cut across every regions of the country even the world. Is it Yoruba men that is responsible for 78% divorce rate in America ? Or the 67% rate in Europe ?

Our ladies should just use their brain when choosing a man for themselves not the heart. And if you must use your heart take your brain with you.

I wonder when we will stop dividing ourselves along so many lines in this nation.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Kunlegzy(m): 12:23pm On May 09, 2016
missyadorable:

Like seriously,you asked this question?
Really? You don't know Nigerian men at all...living next door is too far away...A Nigerian man will live wt u you under the same roof and cheat well right under your nose.

You are making a disparaging statement to prove a point dear, don't be too sure of what is happening between them. Drop your advice without maligning your country people. And if u have a story to share then do! Not to forget others also have stories to tell u too...
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by psalmuelwater(m): 1:37pm On May 09, 2016
missyQween:

I think they are because they re my friends and I know them better And falling in love with one of them...I don't think it is possible and even if I fall in love with one of them... We will handle it better because we understand each other

BTW...Good morning
. Thanks. Have a nyc week!
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by missyQween(f): 5:28pm On May 09, 2016
Bellfun:

Good morning dearie...hope your weekend was sweet?

Yea...looking forward to a stressful week tho
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Bellfun(m): 8:03pm On May 09, 2016
missyQween:

Yea...looking forward to a stressful week tho

Stressful week? Lol..
Abeg plan your day/week very well....
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Kunlegzy(m): 9:43pm On May 09, 2016
missyadorable:

What's this animal saying? Pls shift! ewu!!

You called me an animal despite speaking politely to you. Hmmmmm
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Nobody: 9:12am On May 30, 2016
Thank you all for the great advises,both positive and negative ones,but i think i have came to a conclusion...im willing to get my heart broken,i love him and all his flaws...nobody's perfect

N.B i found out he has a wife in america and a kid,they've been married for 6years and he has been in S.A for 3years
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by donkross1(m): 7:19am On Jun 02, 2016
RefilweRose:
So are south african guys..so where on earth will i find love?

In movies and Novels cheesy... seriously that's where love exist.
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 02, 2016
donkross1:

In movies and Novels cheesy... seriously that's where love exist.
lol...are u serious
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Yahwe2(m): 6:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
If you dont want to think he is using you, then i will say it to you.

He is USING you .

Sorry lady sad
diddydiva how u deh i done miss u o......is me baba elepe philo
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
Yahwe2:
diddydiva how u deh i done miss u o......is me baba elepe philo
hi Phil, it's been a while

hope you are good smiley
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Yahwe2(m): 9:13am On Jun 13, 2016
Diddyydiva:
hi Phil, it's been a while

hope you are good smiley
am normal dear, how r u too
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
Yahwe2:
am normal dear, how r u too
am doing great.

missed you sad
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Yahwe2(m): 8:29am On Jun 14, 2016
Diddyydiva:
am doing great.

missed you sad
me too dear, wia r u
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by EColeJnr: 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
RefilweRose:
Maybe i should him prepare his favourite naija dish wink
Can you cook Naija dishes shocked

If yes .. which ones can you cook? cool
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by NevetsIbot(m): 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
RefilweRose:

please help!!

Girlie... If you listen to those tribalistic fools who condole youruba men, It will be a really wrong choice. A man might be Igbo and still cheat! He might be Hausa and still cheat.

We all know ther three major tribes in Nigeria will never say anything good about the other. Yes! Everything is as bad as that. So, you coming up here to trolls looking for an advice is going to fetch you nothing but shame and failure.
Yeah!! I'm yoruba. +'m proud to be one. dyu know many of those biatches that commented just now might not have dated a yoruba dude If they have, the probably cheated. You can never trust a Nigerian woman. Never. They'd come here to spill their venom cos their yoruba ex was wise enough to break up or look outside for another lady who's serious.

The average Nigerian lady has indecision problems... How can you follow the advice of an indecisive bunch of girls

Infact.... bringing your relationship issues out here is not wise. Third parties aren't allowed in a relationship! No! Your post here will invite over 300 parties. Watch and see how they'd pull your relationship down cos those bitter girls aint good enuf to have a yoruba man.

Your boyfriend might be going thru stuffs, stress, anything... Ask him about his behaviours, don't ask foolish people questions, their answers are always foolish.

Talk to your boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
EColeJnr:
Can you cook Naija dishes shocked

If yes .. which ones can you cook? cool
gbegiri soup and pounded yam

only
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
NevetsIbot:

Girlie... If you listen to those tribalistic fools who condole youruba men, It will be a really wrong choice. A man might be Igbo and still cheat! He might be Hausa and still cheat.

We all know ther three major tribes in Nigeria will never say anything good about the other. Yes! Everything is as bad as that. So, you coming up here to trolls looking for an advice is going to fetch you nothing but shame and failure.
Yeah!! I'm yoruba. +'m proud to be one. dyu know many of those biatches that commented just now might not have dated a yoruba dude If they have, the probably cheated. You can never trust a Nigerian woman. Never. They'd come here to spill their venom cos their yoruba ex was wise enough to break up or look outside for another lady who's serious.

The average Nigerian lady has indecision problems... How can you follow the advice of an indecisive bunch of girls

Infact.... bringing your relationship issues out here is not wise. Third parties aren't allowed in a relationship! No! Your post here will invite over 300 parties. Watch and see how they'd pull your relationship down cos those bitter girls aint good enuf to have a yoruba man.

Your boyfriend might be going thru stuffs, stress, anything... Ask him about his behaviours, don't ask foolish people questions, their answers are always foolish.

Talk to your boyfriend.
thank you...but i've talked to him and we okay now,i now understand that he is in a foreign country and has to work to survive
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by EColeJnr: 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
RefilweRose:
gbegiri soup and pounded yam

only
Wow
Cool...

How did you learn?
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by EColeJnr: 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
NevetsIbot:

Talk to your boyfriend.
That's why.......

you're my nigga cool
Re: Dating Yoruba Man by EColeJnr: 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
NevetsIbot:

Talk to your boyfriend.
That's why.......

you're my nigga cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies What Wil You Do If A Chick Ask To F*ck Your Man For #700k? (PICS) / How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] / How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.