Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress (45167 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men / Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Jadekitana(f): 3:09pm On May 07, 2016
grin grin grin yes i'm fine thanks
Bullet1234:

I don't know who did... and don't give a flying fk tbh. Hope you are keeping well?
Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 07, 2016
Jadekitana:
Please note that this thread doesn't have any intention of castigating the female folks but if you fall under these category you better start amending your ways because it's becoming annoying to me.

1) when you take them out, they bring out their phones and start snapping the food: what the hell is that? Are you that hungry? Can't you have some decorum in public? They act as though they have never seen an exotic dish in their full life. Next thing is to start looking for nylon to wrap the meat with the excuse that they can't finish it. When it comes to using cutlery they flop, you see them battling with the knife and fork. Some would put the fork on the right hand and still be feeling cool. Smh

2) They spend so much on makeup: yes with empty pockets yet they buy very expensive makeup. A friend bought a mac powder for 13k recently and was begging me to lend her money, who does that? What's the point using iman, mac, inglot, sleek, orekelewa etc when you can't pay your rent or eat properly. They always make mouth about using expensive makeups, don't let that deceive you, they are broke!!!

3) They go to expensive restaurants in group: 6girls on a table with a bottle of sprite and a plate of steak meat in a bad ass place like hardrock cafe? When they see you placing orders and swiping your card with ease they feel intimidated. You can't compare someone who leaves the house 5am everyday to work their ass off to you who spends your time chatting and doing nothing! A miracle can't happen.

4) They use really expensive phones: if i'm in a ladies hangout and you trying to impress me with your phone, I look at your hair, your handbag, your nails, your vocabulary, how you comport yourself, how you eat, what you wearing.....if all these added makes 10percent outa 100 sorry you trying too hard to fit in, you are broke!

5) They always snap pics in cars and hotel bathrooms: if I dare see multiple hotels pics as your dp, I delete that person instantly. A hotel bathroom isn't an office, the front seat of cars isn't an investment. Taking selfies in cars doesn't make you posh, how about owning one yourself? Quit the childish act today, thank me later.

6) They use fake leg chains: sorry babe if your leg chain ain't gold, you are broke! You can't be sampling a gutter used leg chain you bought from balogun and be acting big. By the way has your leg chain helped you? Those 5 piercings you'v got in your ears have they connected you? Did you decorate those piercings with gold earrings or cheap metals? Better look for a way to seal them up.

7) They worship boyfriends: sorry a relationship is cute and all but you can't be jobless and idle and be talking about boo, boyfriend, man crush 247. What do you bring to the table? Boobs and ass? A good fvck? Thrashy! Trust me, he would dump you for a lady who has focus. Build your pocket first before a relationship!

cool Last but not the least, they are always on nairaland. Biko what are you always doing here? Fighting every Tom, dick and Harry? Imagine me going through threads created since Monday and some particular ladies are always insulting people 247 on every thread, don't you ladies have shame? After miss nairaland what next? You go back to empty pockets, dirty pants, unkept hair, smelling armpits(yes that's what happens when you hold your phones 247) the height of joblessness! Get busy my friend! Go and register in a saloon, makeup school or something. Y'all are beginning to disgrace young ladies here! You can't spend your life online 247, in 5years time ask yourself what you'v achieved.

*drops pen* where's my Mafia manager? I need to read that book again.

Any girl with your number 6 is a turnoff for me

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Jadekitana(f): 3:11pm On May 07, 2016
grin grin grin thanks boo
damiosy:

a bitch that bitches will deny get offended when confronted with the truth

Kitana my favourite character on mortal kombat ride on I got you
Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Natascha(f): 3:11pm On May 07, 2016
What other females do, should not even annoy u. its none of ur busines. mind ur own. as long as they dont owe u anything, i really dont think you are in a position to instruct others how they should live their lives. You have ur own. live it.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Jadekitana(f): 3:11pm On May 07, 2016
cheesy cheesy this your moniker though
teebillz:

After seen your picture, I think I believe you.
Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by emilyone(f): 3:12pm On May 07, 2016
darkenkach:
God bless the OP. Imagine after working my ass off, my so called girlfriend wants to move in with me. Hell no.
That's free punny for you everyday na! grin
Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Deckynyansha(f): 3:12pm On May 07, 2016
Jadekitana:
Please note that this thread doesn't have any intention of castigating the female folks but if you fall under these category you better start amending your ways because it's becoming annoying to me.

1) when you take them out, they bring out their phones and start snapping the food: what the hell is that? Are you that hungry? Can't you have some decorum in public? They act as though they have never seen an exotic dish in their full life. Next thing is to start looking for nylon to wrap the meat with the excuse that they can't finish it. When it comes to using cutlery they flop, you see them battling with the knife and fork. Some would put the fork on the right hand and still be feeling cool. Smh

2) They spend so much on makeup: yes with empty pockets yet they buy very expensive makeup. A friend bought a mac powder for 13k recently and was begging me to lend her money, who does that? What's the point using iman, mac, inglot, sleek, orekelewa etc when you can't pay your rent or eat properly. They always make mouth about using expensive makeups, don't let that deceive you, they are broke!!!

3) They go to expensive restaurants in group: 6girls on a table with a bottle of sprite and a plate of steak meat in a bad ass place like hardrock cafe? When they see you placing orders and swiping your card with ease they feel intimidated. You can't compare someone who leaves the house 5am everyday to work their ass off to you who spends your time chatting and doing nothing! A miracle can't happen.

4) They use really expensive phones: if i'm in a ladies hangout and you trying to impress me with your phone, I look at your hair, your handbag, your nails, your vocabulary, how you comport yourself, how you eat, what you wearing.....if all these added makes 10percent outa 100 sorry you trying too hard to fit in, you are broke!

5) They always snap pics in cars and hotel bathrooms: if I dare see multiple hotels pics as your dp, I delete that person instantly. A hotel bathroom isn't an office, the front seat of cars isn't an investment. Taking selfies in cars doesn't make you posh, how about owning one yourself? Quit the childish act today, thank me later.

6) They use fake leg chains: sorry babe if your leg chain ain't gold, you are broke! You can't be sampling a gutter used leg chain you bought from balogun and be acting big. By the way has your leg chain helped you? Those 5 piercings you'v got in your ears have they connected you? Did you decorate those piercings with gold earrings or cheap metals? Better look for a way to seal them up.

7) They worship boyfriends: sorry a relationship is cute and all but you can't be jobless and idle and be talking about boo, boyfriend, man crush 247. What do you bring to the table? Boobs and ass? A good fvck? Thrashy! Trust me, he would dump you for a lady who has focus. Build your pocket first before a relationship!

cool Last but not the least, they are always on nairaland. Biko what are you always doing here? Fighting every Tom, dick and Harry? Imagine me going through threads created since Monday and some particular ladies are always insulting people 247 on every thread, don't you ladies have shame? After miss nairaland what next? You go back to empty pockets, dirty pants, unkept hair, smelling armpits(yes that's what happens when you hold your phones 247) the height of joblessness! Get busy my friend! Go and register in a saloon, makeup school or something. Y'all are beginning to disgrace young ladies here! You can't spend your life online 247, in 5years time ask yourself what you'v achieved.

*drops pen* where's my Mafia manager? I need to read that book again.
Bravo bro!

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 07, 2016
Orishirishi
Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Jadekitana(f): 3:15pm On May 07, 2016
I think you need a very cold glass of water! cheesy
Natascha:
What other females do, should not even annoy u. its none of ur busines. mind ur own. as long as they dont owe u anything, i really dont think you are in a position to instruct others how they should live their lives. You have ur own. live it.

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 07, 2016
Last but not the least.

Those who don't reply P.M's. grin
Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Jadekitana(f): 3:16pm On May 07, 2016
I believe there's an "f" in front of my moniker shocked
Deckynyansha:
Bravo bro!
Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by buoye1(m): 3:17pm On May 07, 2016
I wonder why the so called matured "guys and ladies" cant make their points clear without throwing insults... Thrash

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Neverquit(f): 3:17pm On May 07, 2016
undecided

I disagree with #1. Taking pictures of food is not being broke. Also asking for a to go pack/container is a way of not wasting food. In your bid to not act broke, you end up coming across as an over sabi. Loosen up, enjoy life, it's not that complicated.

Vizkiz already 'schooled' you, so I won't waste time doing it.

13 Likes

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Jadekitana(f): 3:17pm On May 07, 2016
It seems this topic is on fp grin grin grin why so many views?
Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by tivta(m): 3:18pm On May 07, 2016
Not only girls take pictures in malls and cars, I no some broke ass niggas that are found of taking pics in expensive places just so as to update their DP, as far as I am concerned, it is as a result of low self esteem. Pictures should only be taken to remember unique situations not to show that you hangout with the Jones

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by khalhokage(m): 3:18pm On May 07, 2016
[quote author=Jadekitana post=45395922]Please note that this thread doesn't have any intention of castigating the female folks No, just those you're probably wealthier than.
but if you fall under these category you better start amending your ways because it's becoming annoying to me.

So they should change their behavior because it annoys you. ok.

My dear I read the entire thing, and my conclusion is that you're a deeply bitter person.

9 Likes

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by saintnegroid(m): 3:19pm On May 07, 2016
vizkiz:

[b] I don't need to be a lady before using my IQ to judge those "lists" you have up there.

A girl using am expensive phone is broke? Do you know what she does for a living

They spend too much on make ups so they are broke? Seems the kindda make ups you use are the 700naira own. So when you see a girl spending 70k on make up you think she is broke?

Going to expensive restaurants in groups? I have never ever visited a restaurant alone. It is either i am on a date or with friends because I hate sitting alone in a public place. So does that makes me broke

They use fake leg chains. Well you are somehow right here but do you know aunty linda ikeji bought some fake handbags few weeks ago? Is she broke

They worship their boyfriend. You have to be shallow in thoughts to think that way. Because a girl "adores" her man doesn't make her broke. Some people cherish what they have because you don't know what they have been through in the past

They are always on nairaland. Now this is stuppid... Do you know how many millionaires are on nairaland Do you know how much people make here daily apart from the founder (seun) not everybody comes here to display stupidity like you frequently do

[/b]
I lack words to express my joy on this enlightenment you just gave to this proud poster... but what is she trying to say? I she a broke type too or what? Bro you have really nailed this dude to the cross... you were so careful not to insult her the way she did to you, you pointed out very good and nice points.. I love that.. you are so reasonable.. God bless you

8 Likes

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Jadekitana(f): 3:20pm On May 07, 2016
[quote author=khalhokage post=45400977][/quote]

grin grin grin which kind out of point comment be this? I can't stop laughing today.
Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 07, 2016
ireneony:
9. Those craving for unnecessary attention/e-troll: these set of broke biitches create unnecessary thread, telling us how they cannot date bankers and co... they go as far as saying they work in corporate organisation and men only want them for their money. They boast of earning big meanwhile they are truely broke in reality. I call them broke biitches with loud mouth grin
grin cheesy
shots fired

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by dejavubobo1(m): 3:22pm On May 07, 2016
vizkiz:

lol, well it shows you are from a broke background. I am also because if I am not, I should be flying around the world already.

Aunty broke, because a lady isn't working in a big company doesn't mean she can't make legal money enough to spend on whatever she wants. Aunty linda is a blogger, she stays at home and gossips and she makes millions...try to think outside the box stop the broke man's mentality.

i will not let the experience coming from a broke background change my mentality. I wasn't born with a silver spoon but I am gonna make a golden one for myself and when I do, I will spend the money on whatever I want! That is what goes through the mind of some ladies... BTW I am not trying to pick a fight, calm your nerves only broke people get angry all the time smiley
knock out punch... I love the last line

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Jadekitana(f): 3:22pm On May 07, 2016
That's strange! Guys do that grin?
tivta:
Not only girls take pictures in malls and cars, I no some broke ass niggas that are found of taking pics in expensive places just so as to update their DP, as far as I am concerned, it is as a result of low self esteem. Pictures should only be taken to remember unique situations not to show that you hangout with the Jones
Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by LovesonBlezz(m): 3:26pm On May 07, 2016
Jadekitana:
You ain't a lady, so you can't conclude what you don't know
OK..so when are u getting married to phyno
Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by dejavubobo1(m): 3:28pm On May 07, 2016
vizkiz:

Your thread is dumb that is why I am against it. You don't judge a person's wealth based on physical appearances...It shows how dumb you are. Go pick up a psychology text book and educate yourself on human behavior
Another super KO.. I'm loving this

5 Likes

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by darkenkach(m): 3:29pm On May 07, 2016
emilyone:
That's free punny for you everyday na! grin
Yeah bro,But the pussy ain't free. it comes with several hidden charges.
Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Jadekitana(f): 3:29pm On May 07, 2016
2066 hopefully cheesy wink
LovesonBlezz:
OK..so when are u getting married to phyno
Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by tivta(m): 3:30pm On May 07, 2016
Jadekitana:
That's strange! Guys do that grin?
Mostly guys who worship fashion and women, very very annoying
Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by dejavubobo1(m): 3:30pm On May 07, 2016
Jadekitana:
It seems this topic is on fp grin grin grin why so many views?
only you Jade same you kitana. You must be a mortal combat addict no wonder u wrestling hard with vikviz
Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Jadekitana(f): 3:32pm On May 07, 2016
grin grin grin na wa o
tivta:

Mostly guys who worship fashion and women, very very annoying
Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by saintnegroid(m): 3:34pm On May 07, 2016
Jadekitana:
Sorry dude a girl who spends 70k on makeup who doesn't do anything for a living is either a prost1tute, hustler or is trying too hard to impress hence she's broke. There's nothing you can tell me small boy! What do you know? You think a sensible lady who works hard for her money would spend 70k to buy powder and eye shadow? Have small sense please don't disgrace yourself here. If her salary is much why not? If she earns a good pay oh yes she's free to spend it how she likes. Not someone who dresses everyday to snap pics in the mall and comes back home doing nothing buying expensive phones and makeup, where did she get the money? Later it's same you with a loose mouth that would come here calling ladies h0es whereas you encourage it. Abeg swerve jare! Come up with an intelligent comment
how do you know she is not doing anything? You did not specify in your earlier post, you generalised it, you are also a broke dude, for the fact that you are not broke today does not make you escape it next time, even buhari was ones broke

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 07, 2016
When the so called matured ladies lack mature brain they disseminated trash,ranting like an hungry dog what shall it profit a dead head with Brazilian hair.Thought of a dead rat doesn't count.
Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by damiosy(m): 3:35pm On May 07, 2016
Natascha:

You are pained evidently

Calm down and take some Dick up your defence like Jamie vardy 1 - 0

There is no excuse for been a hoe you Ain't crippled
Go and work
Re: How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress by orluwasheyi: 3:36pm On May 07, 2016
Honestly I think kitan does not really have the write to caste this girls, she writes as if she know them. Infact the title of the write up is somehow, if u want to advice and encourage others, there are ways you go about it. I can say ure seekn attention for this write up. And not all the points u listed here are correct.ur write up portray sadness.and u didn't display maturity in answering comments I expect better. Anyway let us all work hard. I don't care to know who you are. U just don't make sense to me. Cuz non of this is ur business. There are better issues you can write. Forming holier than though?. Nigerians. I dnt care what pples opinions will be I've to just say my mind. For the fact that they are online 24/7 does nt make them jobless. Anyway

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! / The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend / South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.