Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About (42233 Views)

What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) / D / The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 08, 2016
akagson:

Some people sha. Oya answer the question na..... you wey dey read Bible slowly and with attention.
Mtcheew.
Dont mind dat gullible guy. Dats y pastors will always deceive dem.
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by seeker4life: 10:54pm On May 08, 2016
MabraO:

Some story are too difficult to believe
It's best u stop explaining

My papa gave birth to me after 130 years
The other relatives were given birth by who?
I know eve didn't do that.
Remember it's a sin or abomination to marry ur sister?
What about step sister oooo Cos I know of someone dat did dat in d Bible but already know ur ans it wasn't a "sin" then!!! !! We re just fond of cherry picking
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by LegendaryArnold(m): 11:07pm On May 08, 2016
As far as am concerned, Adam was the first man created, but not the only man created.
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by debinile(m): 11:18pm On May 08, 2016
Let me Give you an instance, the Itsekiri Race of Warri Kingdom was not up to 50,000 in Population about 500 years ago, which they re not more than 10 or 20 persons in a community but now they are more than one Million in Population. How many millions do you think they will be in about another 430 years from now. That is the exact story of Adam and Eve, Adam lived close to about 930 years, that means the Population of Adam's offsprings before he died will be more than a million, so that is where Caen got one of his sister to Marry.

See below some photos of the Itsekiri People of Warri Kingdom.

1 Like

Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by seundp(m): 11:20pm On May 08, 2016
The God that created Adam & Eve...from dust have the power to create billions of pple @ d same time ....if it pleases Him. #Only wise God#

3 Likes

Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by Ascom94(m): 11:24pm On May 08, 2016
Adam and eve were created from clay gotten from all parts of the world....that's what led to different races
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by SirDavico(m): 11:26pm On May 08, 2016
Splinz:

Okay, lets reason together. You see, it is not everything that's recorded in the bible, i.e, the day to day activities of bible's characters. This style of writing is not only common in the bible, but also in the literatures of the world. Why? Here, "Now there are also many other things that Jesus did. Were EVERY ONE of them to be written, I suppose that the world itself could not contain the books that would be written"- John 21:25. That's it! If the world itself cannot contain just Jesus ministry alone, how much more detailing every thing about creation?

Now, the point I'm trying to make is this. In Genesis 4:1, Cain is born. The very next verse, Abel is born too. The point: after Cain was born, definitely, a lot of time has passed before Abel was born! Also note that it is in verse 1 that Adam knew his wife, and it is still in that verse that she bare Cain. So at least you should know that nine months has passed since Adam knew his wife before she bare Cain!

Coming down to verse 14, certainly, a lot of years has passed before Cain slew his brother, judging from the fact that one was a farmer and the other, a shepherd. That means they were adults who could take responsibilities!

So, it is very much possible and likely that at this stage of their lives, their parents may have already produce other children in order to be "fruitful and multiply". I hope this helps?
Thanks! On point!
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by SirDavico(m): 11:41pm On May 08, 2016
cloudgoddess:
The answer is that the biblical account of human origins is glaringly false. The bible was written and compiled by people in ancient 1st century civilizations who had no way of knowing their true origins due to the absence of modern archaeological, biological & geographical knowledge, talk less of having any clue about DNA and genetics and how to trace lineages by studying sequencing data.

There is no possible way, genetically or geographically, for all humans to have originated from a single pair of humans located somewhere in the middle eastern territory 6,000 or so years ago. There are even manmade tools and relics found throughout the world that date back far older than the proposed creation of biblical Adam and Eve. Modern humans were preceded by a large population of pre-modern hominids (not a single pair), and the many races we see today are a result of over 100,000 years of migration, adaptation, and genetic diversion from Africa.
Read Gen. Chapter 11.
Also, from the creation story to the present day, the world is more than 200,000 years old.
If u don't beleive in the divinity of the bible, can u deny the accuracy of recorded bible prophesies, many of which have come to pass?
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by Cavemannn(m): 11:45pm On May 08, 2016
sample042:

DEAR, don't tell me Dat d Bible God who I was raised to revere as an omniscient is a MISOGYNIST

U should do better than the above Bro... Try harder

Foools, foools everywhere
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by Mwalimu01: 12:11am On May 09, 2016
cloudgoddess:
The answer is that the biblical account of human origins is glaringly false. The bible was written and compiled by people in ancient 1st century civilizations who had no way of knowing their true origins due to the absence of modern archaeological, biological & geographical knowledge, talk less of having any clue about DNA and genetics and how to trace lineages by studying sequencing data.

There is no possible way, genetically or geographically, for all humans to have originated from a single pair of humans located somewhere in the middle eastern territory 6,000 or so years ago. There are even manmade tools and relics found throughout the world that date back far older than the proposed creation of biblical Adam and Eve. Modern humans were preceded by a large population of pre-modern hominids (not a single pair), and the many races we see today are a result of over 100,000 years of migration, adaptation, and genetic diversion from Africa.
I am so with you dear. The story of creation as recorded in the Bible was largely figurative. There were always different civilizations and settlements.

3 Likes

Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by Midolan: 12:58am On May 09, 2016
Want to learn how to weite songs? Go here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqEO9qP2tvM
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 2:52am On May 09, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:

Don't come with that, don't even try it.

Adam and Eve gave birth to Cain and Abel but Cain killed Abel. God put a mark on him so that people of the world would not kill him. Genesis 4;14-15

Who are those people?

This universe is over 13billion years old. No record is accurate anymore.

you don't understand. God said "let us create man in our own image" and he create man and gave him a name as Adam.
Note that he said "let us" not - let me. God and some Choosen Arch angels in heaven continued with the work of creation of men.This explains why we are of different colors,sizes and shapes.
Adam was just the man of focus in the bible because he was the first and so he had privileges. Not that he was the only creation of man or all humans came through him.
You can't expect all created men to be packed in the garden of Eden.The world is large.

Before you start studying the Bible, it's good to pray first for holy spirit inspirations and understanding.

May God help us all.
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by phenase(m): 3:56am On May 09, 2016
grin Guy let me open your eye. Adam and Eve begets Sons and Daughters,not only Cain and Abel. Children of Adam and Eve married each.Bible didn't record it
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by businessnoni(m): 4:08am On May 09, 2016
odapey:

Op, add this to ur post.
Gen. 4:1-2
1. And Adam KNEW Eve his wife, and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said I have gotten a man from re Lord.
2. And she again bares his brother Abel. And was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.
CAIN KILL ABEL
Gen. 4:8
And Cain talked with Abel his brother, and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him

GOD OUTCAST CAIN
Gen. 4:16-17
16. And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.
17. And Cain KNEW his (UNKNOWN) wife, and she conceived, and bare Enoch, and he built a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

ADAM KNEW HIS WIFE AGAIN
And Adam KNEW his wife again, And she bore a son, and call his name Seth, For God, said she, has appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew
N.B(EVE gave birth to Seth after Cain gave birth to Enoch)

ADAM GET DAUGHTERS
Gen. 5:4
And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years, and he begat sons and daughters

N.B( Cain had begat a son (Enoch) by his (UNKNOWN) wife even before Adam begat Seth( who is even a male) b4 Adam had daughters.) enoch who is the first child of Cain is older than Seth who is the third child of Adam.

NOW,
WHERE DID CAIN GET HIS WIFE??

Please, can someone challenge this chronology of events? Clearly expressed. Killed the "fill the earth and multiply argument" "The inbreeding argument"...Clearly shows Cain took his wife from somewhere else and the possibility of other non Adam related humans in existence.

I am waiting for counter arguments... Sensible ones cos clearly the one presented is sensible enough...
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:12am On May 09, 2016
Brainiacmrtolz:

you don't understand. God said "let us create man in our own image" and he create man and gave him a name as Adam.
Note that he said "let us" not - let me. God and some Choosen Arch angels in heaven continued with the work of creation of men.This explains why we are of different colors,sizes and shapes.
Adam was just the man of focus in the bible because he was the first and so he had privileges. Not that he was the only creation of man or all humans came through him.
You can't expect all created men to be packed in the garden of Eden.The world is large.

Before you start studying the Bible, it's good to pray first for holy spirit inspirations and understanding.

May God help us all.

You don't mean God's thought was sex when he says let's make a help, meet for him. I reality, that your summation is faulty
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by odapey(m): 6:31am On May 09, 2016
businessnoni:

Please, can someone challenge this chronology of events? Clearly expressed. Killed the "fill the earth and multiply argument" "The inbreeding argument"...Clearly shows Cain took his wife from somewhere else and the possibility of other non Adam related humans in existence.

I am waiting for counter arguments... Sensible ones cos clearly the one presented is sensible enough...

i will b glad if op can add my comment to his post
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by missuniverse(f): 7:19am On May 09, 2016
Chomzy19:
@Op if you are serious about your question n not just some atheist looking to pick holes i will direct you to the bible.
In Gen 1:26-28 God created human beings on the sixth day. In Gen 2:7-8 God created Adam. The first Man in the lineage of God's Choosen people, the Jews.
Of course by the death of Jesus christ we all are part of the choosen now.
plz ma'am from your analyses are u tryna say b4 God created Adam ,human beings were already in existence?
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by missuniverse(f): 8:02am On May 09, 2016
Over the years no one has successfully:
1)answered this question without contradictions...
2)faulted the accounts of the bible

belief is a choice
belief is based on faith

tryna analyse the bible with reasoning would only yield assumptions.

Assumption is a vice.
Assumption is based on opinion,nd err1 is entitled to their opinion...
That explains why this thread is still running ,that explains why months from now sme1 would ask dis same question and it would make fp

Faith and Reasoning has nothing in common
faith starts when reasoning ends

if one accepts evolution,tryna make him/her accept sth else is a waste of productive tym ,likewise the creation story

Life is unto death
jex live a moral life till u die
Gaskia...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by Chomzy19(f): 8:15am On May 09, 2016
[quote author=missuniverse post=45447780]plz ma'am from your analyses are u tryna say b4 God created Adam ,human beings were already in existence?[/quoteI

I am saying you should read d verses quoted. I assume you have the bible
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by apisadodo(m): 8:28am On May 09, 2016
OgundeleT:

but that Allah is not almighty for him to know they will disobey him even before creating them?
Sure,like yourself b4 ur parent dream of vomiting u out, Allah did ur divans do till ur last breath.
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by nnadychuks(m): 8:48am On May 09, 2016
youngest85:
really? But d bible took records of eve ryt?
I was talking about decendants
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by Nobody: 11:44am On May 09, 2016
Babycherry:

Hmmmmmm, spent some time trying to understand this, with what you just wrote, it means Cain married his sister, and other generations were created by Adam and eve's children marrying each other which means incest? Is this what you mean? If it is, that means marrying one's relative is biblically justified?

As at the time when humans were closer to perfection, marrying ones relative was never genetically problematic. God allowed such practice. He never viewed it as a sin.

Perhaps God knew what imperfection could bring about genetically, he barred that practice later.

If he didn't allow someone marrying his relative at the time, how will they populate the earth?

2 Likes

Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by sample042(m): 7:59pm On May 09, 2016
Cavemannn:

Foools, foools everywhere

I don't expect much from a deluded mind.
At a tender age when I was in delusion, I could remember that I was taught not to use foul/vulgar words on ppl.

Wonder what the modern god of men feeds u guys this days?

1 Like

Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 8:59pm On May 09, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:

You don't mean God's thought was sex when he says let's make a help, meet for him. I reality, that your summation is faulty

Now I see that your intentions for making the post was not a positive one
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by Paulpaulpaul(m): 1:31am On May 10, 2016
Brainiacmrtolz:

Now I see that your intentions for making the post was not a positive one

You must be a mind reader
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by ThundrCork(m): 12:38pm On May 11, 2016
BiafranAmerican:
Its just a story and no story is bad. You can chose to believe fairy tales. There is no God in religious context but there is God as Source of All. We do not have soul, we are soul, we have a body. So we are primarily photons of God with earthly body just here to experience earth, our creation.

plantz, animalz, rocks, sun, moon every planets are all sparks of God spiralled into space.

Over the eons, plantz are cross-bred, animals of different species mate, monkeys are fuccked by baboons when ho.rny without their species. Human species were formed in a cross-breeding of neanderthals with other species of homo erectus. The original specie of humans are resident in central africa, asians are massively products of mating with neaderthals. Thanks for that, our species was able to survive the diseases that regular species cant.

Today, some human race are more evolved than others and the creator force programmed hierarchy of dimension of existence. we are not just made of earth and doomed at death. We are primarily souls with earth body also existing in ethereal body, causal body, mental body, psychic body, soul body at same time and each of these bodies are tuned on the frequencies of each dimension but our consciously during active day is modulated by the brain so we feel physical environment but aylt night when consciouaness shifts to ethereal body we call it dream. it is actually our existence at other planes cos our brain transfers consciousness during sleep. we exist in different dimensions all at the same time but our consciousness defines if we are in physical plane, dream or causal or at soul plane. folks, we are looking at creation as a matrix of some sort an entire hologram with multiple existences. string theory in physics explains further. God is us and we are God...we created this earth and other planets and we are here to experience our creation while still recreating it building houses etc. Earth is even an electro magnetic grid
Got to stop here, I got a new baby to create with my wife.

This guy writes like Billyonaire. Abi have you created a new account oga?
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 11, 2016
cloudgoddess:

You always fire at the bible. Has God done anything wrong to you?
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by BiafranAmerican: 5:04pm On May 11, 2016
ThundrCork:

This guy writes like Billyonaire. Abi have you created a new account oga?
Yes. Its free to have many username.
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by cloudgoddess(f): 6:42pm On May 11, 2016
lordnicklaus:

You always fire at the bible. Has God done anything wrong to you?
Do you sincerely think that a person has to be emotionally scarred somehow in order to notice blatant scientific flaws in a piece of ancient text? undecided There are people who deconstruct myth books for a living, I don't think they're doing it because they're angry at Zeus or Homer.
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by Nobody: 3:29am On May 12, 2016
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by TheWayToZion: 12:37pm On May 14, 2016
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by SidL(m): 2:40pm On May 15, 2016
LoJ:

Hello My brother SidL cheesy,

Hello LoJ,

Sent you an email and hope you got it since I've never sent an email on NL before. Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan / 5 Things some Christians Wish Jesus Didn't Say / ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.