Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About (42228 Views)

What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) / D / The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by cybriz82(m): 4:24pm On May 08, 2016
Na so some people go dey find trouble.so u live ur pastor for church cme dey aak question for here is ur pastor an alfa Or na him send u cme here? Well kukuma find tp enter keke napep go heaven go ask God dat question.
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by iamord(m): 4:27pm On May 08, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:

That is not entirely true, Cain eventually married from Adam's offsprings Genesis 4v16 downward. Who were the people? Obviously Seth was not born yet
because before Adam there were men
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by Paulpaulpaul(m): 4:30pm On May 08, 2016
menxer:

You are very sure of that?

What you say is like saying the Nigerian constitution of 1999 was the first and original constitution.

Before the coming of Moses there were civilizations, religion, trade, governments, etc, to say he wrote Genesis without reference to existing historical records of his time sounds brainwashed.

there are so many details unaccounted for in the bible, so forget that meticulous bit.

If that is the case, the authenticity of the creation account is questionable.

There is bound to be sentiment in collated historical records. Ha! Bible is not just a story book it is the word of God. See 325 meeting has done more harm than good.
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by Paulpaulpaul(m): 4:31pm On May 08, 2016
iamord:
because before Adam there were men
Yep

1 Like

Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by parisbluefox: 4:34pm On May 08, 2016
Adam and eve had other children after Cain and Abel. Hence, Cain married one of his sisters which at the time was ok in the sight of God I guess. But today, society frowns at in breeding.
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by iamord(m): 4:36pm On May 08, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Most likely with their sisters....no incest taboo then.

And they had more sons and daughters too....possibly in very high numbers....because people lived longer then pre-flood.
what was the time frame of giving birth compared to now.. If I recall, Adam and eve fell before having their first child. Which means that God's curse of child birth was already in place. Of which will still have till today. So if she was able to born sons and daughters ins a short frame, probably she opened a baby factory and Adam was a hardworking gallant shooter. Even at that we know it does not make sense. Truth be told there were men before Adam. You need to listen to other tribes and races creation stories. Not taking one and discarding the rest cos it's evident. We are not all from one

2 Likes

Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by darlenese(f): 4:39pm On May 08, 2016
The answer is incest !

#shikena
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by iamord(m): 4:39pm On May 08, 2016
RichDad1:

Same thing I've been pondering for years.
It's obvious some people have been in existence before or about the same time as Adam and Eve. Perhaps Africans? Lol
Adam mean Red earth. So he might not necessary be the progenitor of the black race.
Who knows? undecided
Abeg someone should provide a very logical answers.
left to me. We are created by a bigger race. Aliens if you want to call it. What happens when we humans start creating our own life forms. It's the same thing. We will set rules to keep them in check so that we will be masters

1 Like

Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by Paulpaulpaul(m): 4:41pm On May 08, 2016
zsch:

A particular minor sect believe that Cain walks the earth till this day and is unable to die because of that mark. His eternal punishment.

Nope, he was killed by Lamech Genesis 4:23-24
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by iamord(m): 4:41pm On May 08, 2016
Mike008:
My reasoning is that God did not only create Adam and Eve, but Adam and Eve were only modelled so that God's purpose for mankind will be made known.

Adam and eve are modeled according to a people's tradition. Stayed dominant due to its people winning wars. And now it has become the norm. Which isn't
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by BlackOnassis(m): 4:47pm On May 08, 2016
cloudgoddess:
The answer is that the biblical account of human origins is glaringly false. The bible was written and compiled by people in ancient 1st century civilizations who had no way of knowing their true origins due to the absence of modern archaeological, biological & geographical knowledge, talk less of having any clue about DNA and genetics and how to trace lineages by studying sequencing data.

There is no possible way, genetically or geographically, for all humans to have originated from a single pair of humans located somewhere in the middle eastern territory 6,000 or so years ago. There are even manmade tools and relics found throughout the world that date back far older than the proposed creation of biblical Adam and Eve. Modern humans were preceded by a large population of pre-modern hominids (not a single pair), and the many races we see today are a result of over 100,000 years of migration, adaptation, and genetic diversion from Africa.

You've made us proud kiss

3 Likes

Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:47pm On May 08, 2016
I just learnt something new today, that true beauty is not ugly but above all things seductive, weird tho...
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by mcyemite(m): 4:52pm On May 08, 2016
SidL:
The answer is that adam and eve were not the first humans on this planet. Much of the old testament as it stands is a work in plagiarism, a very poor one at that. Most the old testament is terrible copy-paste of the Sumerian tablets, and thus the Gods of the bible were mostly the Anunnaki from Nibiru, an advanced human race, but ultimately, still human, violent and emotionally fickle.

I recommend the lost book of enki by zacharia sitchin...or not.
this one is guru oooo..lmao
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by sinceraconcept(m): 4:53pm On May 08, 2016
cloudgoddess:

You are precisely correct wink The phenomenon you just described is called speciation. It doesn't quite happen in an "Adam & Eve" fashion in that there are never just two founders of a population, but populations can be relatively small or relatively large depending on the type of species (ex. microorganism populations are typically extremely large in comparison to populations of large mammals) and the conditions of their particular environment.

Speciation is a branching process, this is exhibited in the phylogenies of all species, including that of humans. A phylogeny is a diagram that shows the past speciation that led up to a group of more recent (usually presently existing) species over time. My favorite image of a phylogeny tree is this one, because of how comprehensive and appealing to the eye it is, and because of the notes which are worth reading:

If you look closely, two branches on the outer edge can always be traced backwards in time to a convergent point. For any pair or set of species being compared, that point can be more recent in time than another pair or set. This convergence point represents the most recent common ancestor of those species you are tracing.

Look at the far bottom right of the image (brown), and you will see that the convergence point for humans and chimpanzees is very recent in evolutionary history (about 7 million years ago) compared to, say, the most recent common ancestor of humans and snakes. The same is true of the most recent common ancestor of starfish and sea urchins; we can say that starfish & sea urchins, or humans & chimpanzees, are more closely related, because the ancestral species that divided to eventually give rise to either set, did so more relatively recently.

More specific, "zoomed in" phylogenies (ones that include more precise dates and the names of the specific species each branch represents) can be constructed for any clade (a common ancestor + it's decendents) you want to look at. For modern humans and all of our closest related known species:

[img]http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/images/evograms/hominid_evo.jpg[/img]
I like this image a lot too because it also shows when certain defining genetic traits are thought to have arisen in these speciating hominid populations (due to mutation and natural selection), given present archaeological findings and genetic sequencing data.

I hope that was helpful!
Thanks for the enlightenment brilliant sister. I just learnt a lot of things
Now I have two questions. 
1) did Caucasians,middle eastern,australians etc also originate from chimpanzees?
2) maybe in 2000 years to come,are the people in that generation going to be different from we Homo sapiens? Are we going to form into another species
3) is human race going to wipe out at a point in time? Maybe thousands of years to this time
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by menxer: 5:16pm On May 08, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:

If that is the case, the authenticity of the creation account is questionable.

There is bound to be sentiment in collated historical records. Ha! Bible is not just a story book it is the word of God. See 325 meeting has done more harm than good.

It depends on what you mean by "word of God".

The books I referred you to were equally authored by "God" using successions of scribes.

Where is it written in the Bible that God taught man the art of writing, "book" making etc, but we see where God instructed man to "write it down".

Does it mean man just woke up one day and knew how to write and what to use in writing?

Those details are not in the bible but are there in other ancient records.

Historical Research is not a sin, is it?
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by fabulousmann(f): 5:26pm On May 08, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:

Don't come with that, don't even try it.

Adam and Eve gave birth to Cain and Abel but Cain killed Abel. God put a mark on him so that people of the world would not kill him. Genesis 4;14-15

Who are those people?

This universe is over 13billion years old. No record is accurate anymore.

guy I don ask this question taya
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by tosinjay(m): 5:27pm On May 08, 2016
chaski:
Adam and Eve left Paradise and began their life on earth.  God had prepared them in many ways.  He gave them the experience of struggling against the whisperings and schemes of Satan.  He taught Adam the names of everything and instructed him in its properties and usefulness.  Adam took up his position as caretaker of the earth and Prophet of God.

Adam, the first Prophet of God was responsible for teaching his wife and offspring how to worship God and seek His forgiveness.  Adam established the laws of God and set about trying to support his family and learning to subdue and care for the earth.  His task was to perpetuate, cultivate, construct and populate; he was to raise children who would live according to God’s instructions and care for and improve the earth.

Adam’s First Four Children

Adam and Eve’s first children, Cain and his sister, were twins,; Abel and his sister, another set of twins, soon followed.  Adam and his family lived in peace and harmony.  Cain ploughed the earth while Abel raised livestock.  Time passed and the occasion came for the sons of Adam to marry.  A group of the companions of Prophet Muhammad including Ibn Abbas and Ibn Masud related that inter-marriage of the male of one pregnancy with the female of another had been the practice among Adam’s children. Therefore we know that God’s plan to fill the earth included each of Adam’s sons marrying the twin sister of the other.

It seems that beauty has played a part in the attraction of men and women since the beginning.  Cain was not pleased with the partner chosen for him.  Cain began to envy his brother and refused to obey the command of his father and, in doing so, he disobeyed God.  God created man with both good and bad tendencies, and the struggle to over come our baser instincts is part of His test for us.

God commanded that each son was to offer a sacrifice.  His judgement would favour the son whose offer was the most acceptable.  Cain offered his worst grain, but Abel offered his best livestock.  God accepted Abel’s sacrifice, so Cain became enraged, threatening to kill his brother.

“And (O Muhammad) recite to them (the Jews) the story of the two sons of Adam (Abel and Cain) in truth; when each offered a sacrifice to God, it was accepted from the one but not from the other.  The latter said to the former; ‘I will surely kill you.’” (Quran 5:27)

Abel advised his brother that God would accept good deeds from those that fear and serve Him, but  reject the good deeds of those who are arrogant, selfish and disobedient towards God.

“The former said: ‘Verily God accepts only from those who are pious.  If you do stretch your hand against me to kill me I shall never stretch my hand against you to kill you, for I fear God; the Lord of mankind, jinn, and all that exists.’” (Quran 5:27-28)

The First Murder

“So the self  (base desires) of the other (latter one) encouraged him and made fair seeming to him the murder of his brother; he murdered him and became one of the losers.” (Quran 5:30)

Prophet Muhammad informed us that Cain became angry and hit his brother over the head with a piece of iron.  It was also said in another narration that Cain hit Abel over the head while he was sleeping.

“God sent a crow who scratched the ground to show him to hide the dead body of his brother.  He (the murderer) said: ‘Woe to me!

Am I not even able to be as this crow and to hide the dead body of my brother?’  Then he became one of those who regretted.” (Quran 5:31)

Adam was devastated; he had lost both his first and second born sons.  One had been murdered; the other was won over by mankind’s greatest enemy – Satan.  Patiently, Adam prayed for his son, and continued to care for the earth.  He taught his many children and grandchildren about God.  He told them of his own encounter with Satan and advised them to beware of Satan’s tricks and schemes.  Years and years passed, and  Adam grew old and his children spread out across the earth.

Adam’s Death

All of mankind are the children of Adam.  In one narration, the Prophet Muhammad informed us that God showed Adam his descendants.  Adam saw a beautiful light in Prophet David’s eyes and loved him, so he turned to God and said: “Oh God.  Give him forty years from my life.”  God granted Adam his request, and it was written down and sealed.

Adam’s life span was supposed to be 1000 years but after 960 years the Angel of death came to Adam.  Adam was surprised and said “but I still have 40 years to live”.  The angel of death reminded him of his gift of 40 years to his beloved descendant Prophet David, but  Adam denied it.  Many, many years later, the last Prophet Muhammad said: “Adam denied so the children of Adam deny, Adam forgot and his children forget; Adam made mistakes and his children make mistakes.” (At-Tirmidhi)

In Arabic the word for mankind is insan and it comes from the root word nisyan  to forget.  This is part of human nature, mankind forgets, and when we forget we deny and reject.  Adam forgot (he was not lying), and God forgave him.  Adam then submitted to the will of God and died.  The Angels descended and washed the body of Prophet Adam an odd number of times; they dug the grave and buried the body of the father of mankind, Adam.

Adam’s successor

Before his death Ad[color=#006600][/color]am reminded his children that God would never leave them alone or without guidance.  He told them God would send other Prophets with unique names, traits and miracles, but they would all call to the same thing – the worship of the One True God.  Adam appointed as his successor his son Seth.
All these quranic sides of biblical history ehn. I keep wondering how some scholars will even not reason beyond being deluded. A man coming some 600 years later and claiming stories saying was from God. And they believe it over the same bible the quran says is from God. Abeg bro quran has no true side of any story when it contradicts the texts from the bible, except only maybe on Islamic, Arabian issues.
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by Raphaelgreg040(m): 5:29pm On May 08, 2016
Splinz:
It's obvious you've not been reading your bible well. Now go back to Genesis and start all over. This time, read it very slowly and pay good attention.
you way don read am oya answer nah
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by menxer: 5:56pm On May 08, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:

Nope, he was killed by Lamech Genesis 4:23-24

[KJV] Genesis 4:24
If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, truly Lamech seventy and sevenfold.

Did you notice the word "if" and "shall"?
meaning Cain was not killed, he died like his father.

Cain had descendants that grew into a city.
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by macof(m): 6:19pm On May 08, 2016
Splinz:

I've already answered you, sir. I said, "I'll learn of it; when I'm in need of it". It's entirely a matter of choice.

I didn't say it's not by choice but something must have forced you to take that choice - being that you don't need your ethnic lore but need that of the Jews

1 Like

Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by dabosuker(m): 7:05pm On May 08, 2016
cloudgoddess:
The answer is that the biblical account of human origins is glaringly false. The bible was written and compiled by people in ancient 1st century civilizations who had no way of knowing their true origins due to the absence of modern archaeological, biological & geographical knowledge, talk less of having any clue about DNA and genetics and how to trace lineages by studying sequencing data.

There is no possible way, genetically or geographically, for all humans to have originated from a single pair of humans located somewhere in the middle eastern territory 6,000 or so years ago. There are even manmade tools and relics found throughout the world that date back far older than the proposed creation of biblical Adam and Eve. Modern humans were preceded by a large population of pre-modern hominids (not a single pair), and the many races we see today are a result of over 100,000 years of migration, adaptation, and genetic diversion from Africa.

Hmnnn, your thoughts , Opinions & expressions in this Topic, I well appreciate. smiley...Thank "God", for female minds like you, that have no fear to use their "God given", brains.

1 Like

Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by EmekaBlue(m): 7:05pm On May 08, 2016
Nobody really knows...For me its a serious mystery man cant comprehend..Its above our medulla oblangata
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by Greg007(m): 7:05pm On May 08, 2016
Gen 1 vs 26-28. KJV:And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
KJV:So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
KJV:And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Then gen 2 vs 7-23 says this

KJV:And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
KJV:And the Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.
KJV:And out of the ground made the Lord God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
KJV:And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.
KJV:The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;
KJV:And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.
KJV:And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia.
KJV:And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates.
KJV:And the Lord God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.
KJV:And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
KJV:But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
KJV:And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
KJV:And out of the ground the Lord God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.
KJV:And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.
KJV:And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
KJV:And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
KJV:And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man

For me reading this means God formed man two times. Correct me if am wrong. To me dia where ppl out dia.
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by cloudgoddess(f): 7:46pm On May 08, 2016
EmekaBlue:
Nobody really knows...For me its a serious mystery man cant comprehend..Its above our medulla oblangata
We are capable of understanding our origins and we do know quite a bit about them now thanks to modern science. It sucks that most Nigerians are lacking that education.

2 Likes

Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by cloudgoddess(f): 7:47pm On May 08, 2016
dabosuker:

Hmnnn, your thoughts , Opinions & expressions in this Topic, I well appreciate. smiley...Thank "God", for female minds like you, that have no fear to use their "God given", brains.
Thank you so much, I appreciate that smiley

1 Like

Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by Xtopher123(m): 8:00pm On May 08, 2016
ALL I've come to believe is that its either the biblical story of creation is not complete or it was manipulated or created by some clergy or early Christians.

My Opinion
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by factsdigger: 8:22pm On May 08, 2016
God turned some jews that disobeyed sabbat day to apes and pigs,hence they have human gene and act like humans.,written in the Quran.
cloudgoddess:

Sorry but inflated egos do not change or discredit scientific evidence. That you refuse to accept something because it makes you feel uncomfortable, angry, or shamed, does not make it false.

Furthermore, a reaction of anger and shame does not even make sense when you actually understand the process of biological evolution; sharing a common ancestor with a certain species does not mean we are somehow less capable as human beings; it doesn't devalue our species in any way, it only shows how far we have come through gradual genetic change over the eons, which I personally find awe-inspiring and wonderful. No one is equating you to an "unintelligent/ugly/wild monkey" when they say our species evolved, that perception is mindless ego and ignorance talking.

*And just to clarify:
Evolution doesn't state that our ancestors were "apes" as in the apes we see in the zoo today. What it does say is that humans share a common ancestor with the modern great apes like chimpanzees and bonobos. If you trace back human lineage, there are no chimpanzees or bonobos anywhere in the genealogy. However there is a species that split into seperate populations, which diverged into seperate evolutionary paths like a branching tree. One path led to humans (& other hominid species which have now gone extinct such as Homo erectus, Homo habilis, etc.), and one path led to chimps & bonobos.
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by piagetskinner(m): 9:08pm On May 08, 2016
Then siblings could marry each other.. It wasn't a big deal then.. .so Cain must have married his sister.. Because Adam had other children
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by smite(m): 9:16pm On May 08, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:
Religion is the biggest scam to mankind.

Adam and Eve were the only living people in the world at that time, the had sex and had only two sons named Cain and Abel also had one daughter named Seth.

Cain and Abel later had many children.
Who did the son had sex with ??

Their sister i guess (Incest)

This is how Christians will tell me that there's some in heaven called Jesus Christ.
When was Jesus born ?? 300 billion years ago grin
But you will show me a picture and tell me this is Jesus, maybe you took a picture of him with your IPhone 6

your comment made be roll on the ground!

but seriously, Christians consider incest as a sin, yet God watched Adams children commit such awful sins. to me this was a more gruesome offense, than punishing People for eating a damn apple.
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by Megaideas(f): 9:17pm On May 08, 2016
SidL:
The answer is that adam and eve were not the first humans on this planet. Much of the old testament as it stands is a work in plagiarism, a very poor one at that. Most the old testament is terrible copy-paste of the Sumerian tablets, and thus the Gods of the bible were mostly the Anunnaki from Nibiru, an advanced human race, but ultimately, still human, violent and emotionally fickle.

I recommend the lost book of enki by zacharia sitchin...or not.

Ana m anu! Story, Story ... Story. Akuko na egwu.
Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by smite(m): 9:20pm On May 08, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:
Religion is the biggest scam to mankind.

Adam and Eve were the only living people in the world at that time, the had sex and had only two sons named Cain and Abel also had one daughter named Seth.

Cain and Abel later had many children.
Who did the son had sex with ??

Their sister i guess (Incest)

This is how Christians will tell me that there's some in heaven called Jesus Christ.
When was Jesus born ?? 300 billion years ago grin
But you will show me a picture and tell me this is Jesus, maybe you took a picture of him with your IPhone 6

your comment made be roll on the ground!

but seriously, Christians consider incest as a sin, yet God watched Adam's children commit such awful sins. to me this was a more gruesome offense, than punishing People for eating a damn apple.

secondly, if God was the same yesterday and today, why did he condone incest back then and now consider it a sin? why did he condone owning slaves back then, but now it is considered a sin?

1 Like

Re: If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About by smite(m): 9:39pm On May 08, 2016
onosprince:
After the snake banged eve, adam caught them and they had a threeeeesome, eve gave birth to cane and abel and the snake gave birth to 3 beautiful daughters and cain married the first daughter of the snake. grin

lol! holding my belle! years back when I was still a christian, I would've said you deserve the hottest part of hell

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan / 5 Things some Christians Wish Jesus Didn't Say / Tithes, Offerings And First Fruits - Do They Apply To Us As Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.