Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Condemned - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Condemned (32112 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Condemned by lexaydfg(m): 3:02pm On May 23, 2016
We'll be waiting

1 Like

Re: Condemned by muhamadnur: 7:57pm On May 23, 2016
nice 1, nxt pls.

1 Like

Re: Condemned by kizzykeziah: 8:51pm On May 23, 2016
Tonye, you're amazing, that's a fact.

To the story, the main character is really dangerous o. I had actually thought "coming back to life" would even make him rethink or give up or something, the guy just went for worse trouble. At least, he didn't have murder on his name before but now,.....

Plus, how on earth do you know how to operate a gun? That's out of pure curiosity.

Reading made me remember Kayemjay, number one action thriller writer on NL for a while now.....

You're good and I'm following definitely.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Condemned by TONYE001(m): 8:21am On May 24, 2016
Oops...I couldn't make it yesterday as I promised..

...well, today is another day alors..

Thanks to you all for your encouraging comments....(but criticism is better than praises oooo wink....as far as it is constructive..)

You all are helping me grow...

Una do well..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Condemned by TONYE001(m): 9:55am On May 24, 2016
....Continued...

I jumped off from the bed in shock. I could not believe my eyes. Was it my picture I saw on TV? Did the police just declare me wanted? I knew this was inevitable but I never expected it this fast. What else did they say about me? Did the police trace me to my home? Is mama OK? This was becoming too much for me; I lacked the technicality, experience, and courage to stand this battle. I was out of my league.

Thank God for this inn. The cabman that helped me locate a place like this did me a great good without knowing it. I remember how I met him at Dan’s. Outside the premises of Dan’s were unmarked, executive cabs waiting for potential customers. As I made my way through the gate, he was the first to call on me asking me if I needed his services. I told him I needed to leave town, that I was to make a trip the next day – today – so I wanted a place to lodge close to the outskirts of the city. This was the beginning of my journey to Raphael’s Inn, my new haven.

I was sure that if I remained in Raphael’s, I would be safe. Its location was strategically important to me; it gave me easy access to the neighbouring states. It was out of the city core, out of whatever extent of perimeter the police would form when they got hint of the killings at Dan’s. It was substandard, almost unannounced; it certainly would not attract undue attention.

I decided that I would remain indoors for as long as it was possible while I waited patiently for Tiger to come out of his hiding.

I was exhausted and hungry. Flashes of the images of last night’s killings intruded my mind. I felt like I was still at the scene; a wave of fresh fear travelled through my spine as I shuddered. I could still see Juliet with her head stuck to the nail on the wall, motionless in death, her last words echoing in my mind’s ears. My heart was laden with guilt. I was responsible for her death, and Mark’s.

It was bad that they had to die. It was never my intention to kill anyone at Dan’s. It was Mark’s fault. If only he had welcomed me, offered me a seat, and asked me why I was there. I would have told him I needed to get to Capon. He would have put a call across to the Capon and we would have met. I would have requested for my share of the money, Capon would have obliged my request. Things would have been this simple but Mark had to complicate everything. In the case of Juliet, well, she was working for her money. She needed the cash and I was willing to pay her; I never planned double-crossing her. She died trying to make money – like a rig worker that gets drowned in the open sea, a commercial bus driver that dies in a road traffic accident. Occupational hazard. She could have tripped and fallen, hitting her head on a broken bottle while trying to serve a customer at the bar.

I reached for the phone at the bedside stool as I placed a call to the reception.

“Good morning Sir, this is the reception. How may we help you please?”, a lady said as she picked on the second ring.

“Good morning. Ahmmm, something just came up, I think I’ll be staying here a little longer.”, I said.

“OK Sir.”

“Send someone down here to get my payment for a week.”

“Alright Sir, my colleague will be there shortly. Would you want us to come tidy your room up?”

“Oh..no, thanks. Everything is OK over here…and please, I don’t want to be disturbed. I’ll call if I need anything.”, I said.

“OK Sir.”

“Please, I’ll be in the bathroom. The money is on the table, ask your colleague to come in and pick it. He shouldn’t bother knocking as I won’t be able to answer the door.”, the less of me they saw, the better.

“I’ll tell him that Sir.”

“Thank you very much.”, I said as I returned the receiver.

I placed another call to the kitchen and ordered for some food. My body needed some fuel.

...To be Continued...
Re: Condemned by pgodson7(m): 9:57am On May 24, 2016
Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Condemned by saxwizard(m): 1:47pm On May 24, 2016
this one u want mak we criticise. ....ok we are coming

btw nice update

1 Like

Re: Condemned by Emmyk(m): 1:53pm On May 24, 2016
TONYE001:
Oops...I couldn't make it yesterday as I promised..

...well, today is another day alors..

Thanks to you all for your encouraging comments....(but criticism is better than praises oooo wink....as far as it is constructive..)

You all are helping me grow...

Una do well..
Meaning more updates than we expect today.
*Dancing* \grin/ \cheesy/

1 Like

Re: Condemned by TONYE001(m): 2:35pm On May 24, 2016
Emmyk:

Meaning more updates than we expect today.
*Dancing* \grin/ \cheesy/

Surely....by His grace...check back in the evening.. smiley
Re: Condemned by royalexcel2: 5:56pm On May 24, 2016
TONYE001:
....Continued...

I jumped off from the bed in shock. I could not believe my eyes. Was it my picture I saw on TV? Did the police just declare me wanted? I knew this was inevitable but I never expected it this fast. What else did they say about me? Did the police trace me to my home? Is mama OK? This was becoming too much for me; I lacked the technicality, experience, and courage to stand this battle. I was out of my league.

Thank God for this inn. The cabman that helped me locate a place like this did me a great good without knowing it. I remember how I met him at Dan’s. Outside the premises of Dan’s were unmarked, executive cabs waiting for potential customers. As I made my way through the gate, he was the first to call on me asking me if I needed his services. I told him I needed to leave town, that I was to make a trip the next day – today – so I wanted a place to lodge close to the outskirts of the city. This was the beginning of my journey to Raphael’s Inn, my new haven.

I was sure that if I remained in Raphael’s, I would be safe. Its location was strategically important to me; it gave me easy access to the neighbouring states. It was out of the city core, out of whatever extent of perimeter the police would form when they got hint of the killings at Dan’s. It was substandard, almost unannounced; it certainly would not attract undue attention.

I decided that I would remain indoors for as long as it was possible while I waited patiently for Tiger to come out of his hiding.

I was exhausted and hungry. Flashes of the images of last night’s killings intruded my mind. I felt like I was still at the scene; a wave of fresh fear travelled through my spine as I shuddered. I could still see Juliet with her head stuck to the nail on the wall, motionless in death, her last words echoing in my mind’s ears. My heart was laden with guilt. I was responsible for her death, and Mark’s.

It was bad that they had to die. It was never my intention to kill anyone at Dan’s. It was Mark’s fault. If only he had welcomed me, offered me a seat, and asked me why I was there. I would have told him I needed to get to Capon. He would have put a call across to the Capon and we would have met. I would have requested for my share of the money, Capon would have obliged my request. Things would have been this simple but Mark had to complicate everything. In the case of Juliet, well, she was working for her money. She needed the cash and I was willing to pay her; I never planned double-crossing her. She died trying to make money – like a rig worker that gets drowned in the open sea, a commercial bus driver that dies in a road traffic accident. Occupational hazard. She could have tripped and fallen, hitting her head on a broken bottle while trying to serve a customer at the bar.

I reached for the phone at the bedside stool as I placed a call to the reception.

“Good morning Sir, this is the reception. How may we help you please?”, a lady said as she picked on the second ring.

“Good morning. Ahmmm, something just came up, I think I’ll be staying here a little longer.”, I said.

“OK Sir.”

“Send someone down here to get my payment for a week.”

“Alright Sir, my colleague will be there shortly. Would you want us to come tidy your room up?”

“Oh..no, thanks. Everything is OK over here…and please, I don’t want to be disturbed. I’ll call if I need anything.”, I said.

“OK Sir.”

“Please, I’ll be in the bathroom. The money is on the table, ask your colleague to come in and pick it. He shouldn’t bother knocking as I won’t be able to answer the door.”, the less of me they saw, the better.

“I’ll tell him that Sir.”

“Thank you very much.”, I said as I returned the receiver.

I placed another call to the kitchen and ordered for some food. My body needed some fuel.

...To be Continued...
Keep it on my brother, i like the story. It's fascinating.

1 Like

Re: Condemned by Frankytof(m): 7:52pm On May 24, 2016
Tonye, pls the suspense is getting on my nerves. Just apply a soothing balm by continuing with the story. Pls I beg of you.

1 Like

Re: Condemned by Officialdokkey(m): 9:30pm On May 24, 2016
Frankytof:
Tonye, pls the suspense is getting on my nerves. Just apply a soothing balm by continuing with the story. Pls I beg of you.
Abeg help me beg TONYE001. And he should please mention me when posting the next episode to enable faster viewing.

1 Like

Re: Condemned by kodded(m): 11:06pm On May 24, 2016
following cool

1 Like

Re: Condemned by TONYE001(m): 11:59pm On May 24, 2016
...Continued...

Sunday, 2230 Hours, Raphael’s Inn..

5 Missed Calls, 3 Messages.

For the past twenty-four hours, my eyes had been glued to my handset bearing Mark’s SIM. I jumped to it at every ring. In some few occasions, when a particular number called repeatedly, I would pick the call, saying nothing at my end for some seconds as I attempted to identify the caller. At the end of such calls, I would send an SMS complaining about the bad mouth piece of my phone and that I was going to fix it on Monday. I normally ended such messages asking the caller to pass his message via the SMS platform.

Now as I held the phone in my hands, its blue-lighted screen revealed that I had missed five calls and that I had three unread messages. I rushed through the messages but to my disappointment, all three were from the service provider as they advertised the various packages they had. I went to the call history to see if it was a familiar number that called. It was not. All three calls came from the same number and this had never happened before.

I returned the phone to the table with my eyes still glued to its screen until the display light went out. Five missed calls. The same number. Could this be the light at the end of my tunnel?

For the first time in a long while, I felt genuine happiness flow through my vasculature. I released a smile, an activity I had almost forgotten how to execute. I was positive that I was closer to Tiger than I had ever gotten. All I needed was more patience, and some good luck.

I retrieved the phone from the table as I scrutinized the numbers again. I kept records of every number that called and I was certain that this was the first time this number was calling. Who is this person? Why did this person go through the trouble of calling this line as much as five times in a row?

I knew the answers to my questions were just a phone call – or a text message – away. Ordinarily, this caller would be expecting Mark to return his calls. If Mark did not, it could trigger some suspicion especially if it was always Mark’s custom to return calls.

In our line of business, we were told never to define anything as coincidental. There were always reasons why events happen the way they did. If truly this caller were Tiger, he would most likely be worried already. Steams of suspicion would be lifting off from his mind. I needed to act smart – and fast.

I pushed my shaky thumb towards the green button. An invisible force opposed this motion preventing me from calling the unknown number. I was unsure of what the right action was: call and take a shot or wait and hope the caller decides to drop a message.

I pressed the button.

“Hey, Pilot”, an obviously excited voice said as the receiver picked the call at the first ring.

I maintained absolute silence under an overwhelming weight of tension.

“Marko”, the voice called again.

It was Tiger.

“Hello?”, he said with a touch of seriousness.

Grave silence.

“Mark, are you there?”

I cut the call.

A familiar sensation of fear gripped my body sentencing me into an episode of disorientation. I felt ice cold inside even though beads of sweat were gathered on my forehead. I was on call with Tiger, the Second-in-Command of our gang. I was on call with the second most dangerous man I had ever known. What did I just do?

In fumbling movements, I hurried to the message folder as I tried to create a message to send to Tiger.

Hey bro, my phone don spoil o… [Delete].

Nigga, wida na? My phone no good o.. [Delete].

Tigerman, how far? I see your missed calls o, my mouthpiece don spoil… [Delete].

I was getting frustrated and the bar of my growing anger climbed a step.

Brother, phone is bad. Text me. [Send].

I flung the phone to the bed in exasperation. As I sat in the small sofa, I hoped I made the right decision.

I had no option but to wait and hope events unfolded to my favour.

...To be Continued...

1 Like

Re: Condemned by TONYE001(m): 12:01am On May 25, 2016
@ Officialdokkey and all, here's an update as I promised.

I'm so sorry for the delay.

1 Like

Re: Condemned by Officialdokkey(m): 7:23am On May 25, 2016
TONYE001:
@ Officialdokkey and all, here's an update as I promised.

I'm so sorry for the delay.

Thanks for the tag bro. I dey follow you like tyre dey follow motor.

1 Like

Re: Condemned by TONYE001(m): 7:44am On May 25, 2016
Officialdokkey:

Thanks for the tag bro. I dey follow you like tyre dey follow motor.

Thanks brother...thanks..

Good morning..

1 Like

Re: Condemned by JohnEazy(m): 9:41am On May 25, 2016
I've been following dis post 4 like 4days nw.....and i wil continue til d end.

1 Like

Re: Condemned by muhamadnur: 9:47am On May 25, 2016
royalexcel2:
Keep it on my brother, i like the story. It's fascinating.
mumu must you qoute the entire page b4 comment get sense!
Re: Condemned by enduright: 3:27pm On May 25, 2016
TONYE001:
Good morning all.. I'm sure you all slept well..

I pledge to update twice...at least..today..

Have a nice day..

nice story ...seriously following up

1 Like

Re: Condemned by lukman885(m): 5:02pm On May 25, 2016
captivating story .. I must say.

1 Like

Re: Condemned by TONYE001(m): 8:10am On May 26, 2016
Good morning all...

I hope you all had a nice night rest..

An update is on the way this morning..I'm working on it..

Nice day..

1 Like

Re: Condemned by saxwizard(m): 8:44am On May 26, 2016
TONYE001:
Good morning all...
Nice day..

we dey wait

1 Like

Re: Condemned by muhamadnur: 2:04pm On May 26, 2016
TONYE001:
Good morning all...
Nice day..
watsup bro , u neva show face again.

1 Like

Re: Condemned by TONYE001(m): 5:56pm On May 26, 2016
...Continued...

In two minutes, the phone beeped indicating that a message had gone in:

Just a reminder of the empowerment program for the disabled and less-privileged I told you about. Venue: Obollo-Afor; Date: This Wednesday. I’ll also be dedicating my mansion same day. Hope to see you there. Regards.

I went through Tiger’s reply over and over just to be sure that I was getting the right information. This was unbelievable. It was a straight ticket to Tiger. My patience and perseverance had finally paid off.

I did not find it difficult to believe that Tiger was into philanthropy. It fitted his personality. While I was with the gang, Tiger never missed his evening masses. He was active in the church. Most times, while en route, he often made quick stops to give alms to roadside beggars. It was
his way of seeking atonement for the sins he committed.

This was getting interesting. My quest for my money was taking me to Enugu State. Faith had intersected with my desire. I was finally leaving Port Harcourt, a city that had become too hot for me to stay in. I turned in for the night with a happy face.

Morning arrived in a slow pace. I had a quick breakfast as I prepared for the day.

“Good morning Sir”, the receptionist greeted as I made for her desk.

“Good morning.”, I said.

“How was your night Sir?”

“It was the best I’ve had for a long while.”

“We are glad you are having a nice time here, Sir.”, she said as she released a smile.

“Oh..thanks. I appreciate.”, I said. “I’ll be stepping out briefly to attend to some business. I should be back soon.”, I wanted to keep the police busy looking for me here just in case they traced me to Raphael’s. This would give me ample time to make further travel before they got to know my actual location.

“Alright Sir. Do have a nice day.”, the receptionist said as I made for the door.

I had a bumpy journey to the Coal City. We drove past numerous check points, my heart skipping a beat at each check point.

I arrived at the state capital and I got another bus to Obollo-Afor, a suburb that opens to the Idoma-speaking region of Benue State. I secured a room at the top floor of a two-storey building hotel and settled in; it was time to come up with a good plan.

Monday, 1430 Hours, Obollo-Afor…

The weather was bright as the sun was arrogantly high. The smell of roasted cashew floated in the light air. Wheelbarrow pushers and okada riders positioned themselves at strategic points around the prominent Obollo-Afor roundabout as they sought for patronage. The over-crowded Obollo Market swelled with activities as sellers and buyers were entangled in negotiations.

The busy streets of Obollo-Afor featured okada riders carrying market women and travellers from one destination to the other. Inter-state buses shot through the highway at incredible speeds as heavy duty trailers honked in a carefree manner sending off ripples of high-decibel sounds that assaulted the ears of passersby.

I walked through the busy road as I tried to acclimatize to my new environment. I felt safe and unthreatened. I had no need to be looking over my shoulders in fear.

My mission was to gather available intel that would help me in locating Tiger’s mansion. I knew he would have his empowerment program at the building since he mentioned dedicating the mansion in the same day. All I needed was to locate a beggar.

Finding beggars in the streets of Obollo was not a difficult task. They were everywhere: the roadsides, the motor parks, and the market. I soon found one: an elderly man that seemed to be in his seventies walking with a clutch as he moved from bus to bus in a park seeking for alms.

“Oga, good afternoon.”, I said as I walked up to him.

He turned and looked at me, unsure if I was referring to him.

“Good afternoon Sir.”, I greeted again this time bowing my head slightly.

“My pikin – ”, he spoke through his cracked, lost voice revealing his almost-empty rows of teeth, “ – good afternoon. Wetin you get for papa na make I use chop small?”, he said as he pushed his small plastic bowl to me.

I dug my hand in my pocket as I got some one thousand naira notes and placed them in his bowl.

I saw him gasp in shock.

“Na God go bless you o, my pikin, for this good wey you don do for papa.”, I could pick some faint smell of dry gin from his breath as he spoke in delight.

“Amen papa. Make God bless you too Sir.”, I said as I managed to smile ignoring the repulsive smell that oozed from his mouth.

“Where you dey go? You dey travel?”, he said.

This was an opportunity for me.

“Ehmm, no o. I just come Obollo to work with my friend wey dey organize program for poor people them.”, I said.

“Oh! Na that one wey say make we come him house on Wednesday?”, the old man said.

“Yes, na him. Oh, you know am?”, I asked

“Yes na. Na our pikin. Him just come from obodo-oyibo where him been dey work since.”

“Yes.”, I said. “Na me and him been dey for there. We been dey work together.”

“Eh-hen?”, the old man said in surprise.

“Yes na. Him invite me come here so that me too go drop something for una make una carry manage.”, I said.

“Is that so? Una do well o. Aya give papa him own na, this one wey I don first see you.”, he said with a bright face.

“That one no be problem. I get plenty, plenty things for you all. Just that I send them with plane go him house last week and I no too sabi road to go there. You know say I no from this side na. If you direct me to the place, I go first give you all the fine, fine things them before I give other people.”

I saw him stretch his lips as he smiled from ear to ear in obvious happiness.

“Chei! God don bless me today o.”, he said raising his head to catch a glimpse of the bright heavens.

“Yes o, Him don bless you true, true. Aya, na how I go use locate the place?”, I said.

“You go enter okada wey dey go Eke side….”, he narrated as I listened intently.

After I left the old man, I got an okada as we rode towards the building the beggar had described. It was a giant duplex that stood tall amongst other buildings in the neighbourhood. As we rode past it, I saw some policemen and some other security personnel in black suit as they stood guard at the entrance of the property. It was at this point that I knew that going in armed was going to be a difficult task.

Tuesday, 1600 Hours, Obollo-Afor

It was less than twenty-four hours to the day of Tiger’s charity program. Less than twenty-four hours to the day I was to meet Tiger. I was restless; I spent most of the time pacing my room as I tried to come up with a good plan that would see me through Tiger’s security.

Tiger was as calculative as the Capon. He would have given strict orders to his security men to deal decisively with anyone that constituted a security threat. Guests would be thoroughly searched. I had no chance of gaining entrance to the building with my pistol concealed. Neither was going in unarmed an option.

Time ticked away as a psychological pressure mounted on my shoulders. I was yet to come up with a good plan. I stood before the window as I stared at the busy Afor road. I scanned through the city taking note of the various levels of activities that took place. Just beside the big gate of the market, a lady selling okpa wrapped in leaves was attending to a customer. I observed as she skillfully sliced a wrap of okpa into small portions as she packaged it into a small, white transparent nylon. As I swept through the large scene with my gaze, I saw an okada rider drive in from the East of my view. He carried a fully-kitted Youth Corps member that hung a black backpack. They were headed towards the park. As they rode through, I journeyed with them with my eyes as the rider maneuvered his way through the busy road. The rider was rough, he was in obvious rush to drop his passenger and pick another. As he rode, I saw him bend his bike from side to side as he tried to avoid human and nonhuman obstacles narrowly missing a blind man that was walking in the opposite direction. The traders and buyers that stood close to the scene shouted at the rider as he zoomed off. I settled on the blind man with my gaze. He continued in his journey, unperturbed, as he used his wooden cane to find a free way.

I felt that there was an important detail about this blind man I was ignoring. I watched as he swept through the path of his journey tapping on the tar as he tried to ensure that it was safe for him. He was wearing a white shirt striped with red on a black pair of trousers. He had a pair of brown leather sandals on that were significantly worn out. I travelled through his height from his feet as I arrived at his head. His blind eyes were hidden behind a pair of dark glasses that rested on the broad ridge of his nose. This was what I was omitting. The pair of glasses the blind man wore was my key to Tiger’s mansion, armed.

I hurried out of the hotel as I crossed the road to the other side. I was heading to the market. It was high time I got myself a pair of dark glasses.

In about thirty minutes, I was back to my room with a black nylon. In it were a fairly large pair of heavily dark glasses, a razor blade, a black permanent marker, a tube of glue, and a wrap of chewing gum. I went to work immediately.

...To be Continued...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Condemned by TONYE001(m): 6:01pm On May 26, 2016
Muhamadnur, Saxwizard, Lukman, Officialdokkey, Missmossy, Royalexcel2, Summerflame, Osaze20091, enduright, Kizzykeziah, Frankytof, Emmyk, and others too numerous to mention...I beg food don come o..

2 Likes

Re: Condemned by kizzykeziah: 8:05pm On May 26, 2016
Nice update..... As usual of course cool

I don't think you should use the 'comma' after the quotation mark once you've used a 'full stop' before enclosing the conversation....

The 'comma' always comes before the closing quotation mark is used.

Illustration.....

"We are glad you're having a nice time here, sir." She said to him, releasing a smile.

PS: Thanks for the mention too smiley

3 Likes

Re: Condemned by Frankytof(m): 8:34pm On May 26, 2016
Tonye001, thanks a million for the mention. As per the food I am partaking in the largesse in spirit. May the nib of your pen never run dry. I am fervently waiting for more updates.......
Re: Condemned by summerflame(m): 8:38pm On May 26, 2016
Yes my lord.

1 Like

Re: Condemned by TONYE001(m): 8:55pm On May 26, 2016
kizzykeziah:
Nice update..... As usual of course cool

I don't think you should use the 'comma' after the quotation mark once you've used a 'full stop' before enclosing the conversation....

The 'comma' always comes before the closing quotation mark is used.

Illustration.....

"We are glad you're having a nice time here, sir." She said to him, releasing a smile.

PS: Thanks for the mention too smiley

Thanks Kizzykeziah for your wonderful observation..

I'll look into it.. smiley
Re: Condemned by TONYE001(m): 8:57pm On May 26, 2016
Frankytof:
Tonye001, thanks a million for the mention. As per the food I am partaking in the largesse in spirit. May the nib of your pen never run dry. I am fervently waiting for more updates.......

Hahahaha...amen o..amen..

May God bless you in your endeavours ooooo.. smiley grin
Re: Condemned by TONYE001(m): 8:59pm On May 26, 2016
summerflame:
Yes my lord.

*Tonye carries the title*

*Weighs it*

*Returns it to you*

Nah, nah, nah...too heavy for me..

Hahahaha..

Hope say you enjoy this update oh..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series) / Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / The Governor's Son And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.