Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9201818 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kazzonline: 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
nurez305:
so i will have to re-upload those document again after waiting for almost a week..... it is a lesson sha....... thank you

Nope,wait 24hrs den try again,it shld work,but if na same,upload dem again,den write to a cc to help u speed up ur appeal,explain u hav appealed befor,dis one shld take less dan 2 days
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vintino(m): 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
gidieberry:
dou i dnt that fone ooo, bt i have use sp flashtools for quite some fones now, here is d deal, make sure y OK u are using this SP Flash Tool v5.1620 version

1)before u use spflash tools, try n disable windows drivers verification nad for the best result, use windows 64 bit version, here z a link to disable windows drivers verification http://howtogeek.com/167723/how-to-disable-driver-signature-verification-on-64-bit-windows-8.1-so-that-you-can-install-unsigned-drivers/
2)after extracting the fastboot rom, check the folder u will see a cust.img file, delete it and replace it with the one u will download in d first link i gave u earlier
3)use the guide in the first link as well, and tick/check boot and system....
if u are doing it well, surely ya fone wiil work n run sptools as an administrator
4) you can as well check youtube with this hot key, "ubricking xiaomi redmi note 4 mtk"
here :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J69BElb1rW4&fulldescription=1&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nzUbp732Ow&fulldescription=1&gl=NG&client=mv-google&hl=en

boss please give me your contact, before i vex scatter the fone for wall undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
vintino:

boss please give me your contact, before i vex scatter the fone for wall undecided undecided undecided
here z it, 07033301712, is ya fone hardbrick or softbrick
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ibiblaze(m): 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
kazzonline:

Nope,wait 24hrs den try again,it shld work,but if na same,upload dem again,den write to a cc to help u speed up ur appeal,explain u hav appealed befor,dis one shld take less dan 2 days
what if u only uploaded one card and document out of the three card u were asked to apeal...what would happened pls
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vintino(m): 7:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
gidieberry:
here z it, 07033301712, is ya fone hardbrick or softbrick
hardbrick
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ibiblaze:

what if u only uploaded one card and document out of the three card u were asked to apeal...what would happened pls
Appeal will be denied.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adrusa: 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
Third time I'm asking this question. Does Dreami store takes so long to ship itemS?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
adrusa:
Third time I'm asking this question. Does Dreami store takes so long to ship itemS?
Maybe they have a backlog of items to ship.
Maybe they don't have it in stock.
Exercise patience.
If they don't ship within a specified time the order will be cancelled and your money refunded.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
adrusa:
Have you messaged them? They ship very fast but due to the Chinese new year have been having challenges with backlogs, an item I bought took over a week to ship instead of within 2 days.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
vintino:

Shuuu, wait oooo shocked. Nor smash am oooo, just be a little patient.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dustmalik: 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
So, I took delivery of my RN3 Pro SE earlier today at the post office. Surprisingly, i wasn't asked of handling fee or anything of sorts. They only made verification by asking of my ID. I guess only corrupt officials ask for handling fee, because i don't think there is anything like that.

I haven't had time to really explore it, though switched it on briefly.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 9:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
dustmalik:
So, I took delivery of my RN3 Pro SE earlier today at the post office. Surprisingly, i wasn't asked of handling fee or anything of sorts. They only made verification by asking of my ID. I guess only corrupt officials ask for handling fee, because i don't think there is anything like that.

I haven't had time to really explore it, though switched it briefly.
honest folks still dey sa, for ib here, UI post office, Dugbe post officr n Agodi post office if i hr say u no drop anything...imagine a fwen of mine wey dem send am 2 samsung galaxy tab s frm US, na 5k voucher dem give am or d parcel wunt b handed to him...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vintino(m): 9:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
Gptech:

Shuuu, wait oooo shocked. Nor smash am oooo, just be a little patient.
ok oooh, e dey wia i keep am, plz house should sugest any phone i can get btw $80-$120, wt good camera and bat3... fenx bt i dey vex 4 my phone though
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 9:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
vintino:
ok oooh, e dey wia i keep am, plz house should sugest any phone i can get btw $80-$120, wt good camera and bat3... fenx bt i dey vex 4 my phone though
if u wanna take d xiaomi route, u will av to up ya budget, d only realistic deal wif ya bidget z xiaomi redmi 4a except if u wanna go for oda brands...meizu m5 z a realistic deal also, for a sub 110 usd, its better dan redmi 4a
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dustmalik: 9:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
gidieberry:
honest folks still dey sa, for ib here, UI post office, Dugbe post officr n Agodi post office if i hr say u no drop anything...imagine a fwen of mine wey dem send am 2 samsung galaxy tab s frm US, na 5k voucher dem give am or d parcel wunt b handed to him...
Some of them are very corrupt. I remember when my bro in the UK sent some baby stuff to my sister, she was asked to pay 9k before they would release them. Though that was at a different post office.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
vintino:
Sorry to ask, are you buying because of your bricked phone? Anyway you can get the redmi 4A as suggested for that price range.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Profcamsey(m): 10:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
Hello. I am still expecting my goods. What does these mean?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sapienman(m): 10:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
kazzonline:

Yes boss,appealed twice,now my account is gud,untill i use a new card again,since i know how to fast track appeals,i aint gat no worries,thnks for chking up

How do you fast track?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shyling(f): 11:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
Hmm
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 11:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
sapienman:

How do you fast track?
Chat with their customer care representative.
From the app's menu select Customer Service then select your problem, if you scroll down you'll see an option to live chat with their CC.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
Profcamsey:
Hello. I am still expecting my goods. What does these mean?
Your parcel dey for air, not yet in 9ja.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ibiblaze(m): 11:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
rookidmart:

Appeal will be denied.
those cards are no longer available na..if the appeal is declined..will i still fund my pocket with another card?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Samiceman: 11:47pm On Feb 14, 2017
dustmalik:

I haven't had time to really explore it, though switched it on briefly.
Which post office abeg?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dustmalik: 11:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
Samiceman:
Which post office abeg?
Na for Abuja.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sapienman(m): 1:20am On Feb 15, 2017
rookidmart:

Chat with their customer care representative.
From the app's menu select Customer Service then select your problem, if you scroll down you'll see an option to live chat with their CC.

Oh, sure, okay.

I thought there was some back door technique out there.

Thank you, anyway smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by echepops(m): 3:52am On Feb 15, 2017
Hello guys,

is anyone here able to use GLO 4GLTE on their Redmi NOTE 3 Pro and is anyone using Marshmallow OS too pls?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kazzonline: 5:06am On Feb 15, 2017
sapienman:

Oh, sure, okay.

I thought there was some back door technique out there.

Thank you, anyway smiley

Actually there is, grin
The back door leads to the other room tho grin

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Yobill: 8:14am On Feb 15, 2017
KuliMart:

Details http://temperedglassscreenprotector.org/
Please do you have the Xiaomi Pro, the 3Gig ram, 32gig Rom variant. And what's the cost?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by S2Saidu: 9:03am On Feb 15, 2017
Nsonaso:

Oga who has time for argument... Battery drain on 3G or 4G is normal in every device that uses battery and has such capabilities.

And that's why in every phone specifications, it's always stated clearly.

The battery performance on 2G, 3G and 4G respectively.

And battery performance on 3G and 4GB is always very low
Compared to its performance on 2G.

So ascribing it to Xiaomi phones alone is a blasphemy.

Every phone battery drain on 3G or 4G network

Check the spec of the phone below.

And about phone being warm... What do you expect, your television at home ON it for 10 hrs if it doesn't get warm.

Laptop why do there include fan/AC

Even you as a human being... Do a little work and don't sweat...

About heating... I've never used any Xiaomi phone that heats up.

Am currently using MI Max 4GB/128GB
3G ON and HOTSPOT ON 24hrs

And nothing like heating... Or whatsoever

Hlo, Pls am weighing up to buy mi max pro or prime. Can Pls give me d idea of store u got it from, the performance of the phone general? Or better Pls ma wattsapp digit 08061547923 . I need ur review Pls. Tnx
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 9:22am On Feb 15, 2017
Ibiblaze:

those cards are no longer available na..if the appeal is declined..will i still fund my pocket with another card?
Oh.
You used someone else's card?
I don't think you can make any transactions without completing your appeal.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:26am On Feb 15, 2017
echepops:
Hello guys,

is anyone here able to use GLO 4GLTE on their Redmi NOTE 3 Pro and is anyone using Marshmallow OS too pls?
Hope yours is the special edition.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by davidluv(m): 10:16am On Feb 15, 2017
Just Acquired Helio x20 xaiomi redmi pro .she's simply amazing, classy and premium.

Review coming soon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (9317) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.