Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9171810 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cgame: 7:03am On Mar 05, 2017
40manlappy:

cheesy

That would be cool. Maybe I can consider Mi Max or Mi 5 to support my RN3 Pro wink

To support your RN3 pro?..
Or for your RN3 PRO to support any of them

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Profcamsey(m): 7:09am On Mar 05, 2017
Hello famz, my New Redmi 4 pro cracks while playing music. is this normal?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yasolan(m): 7:12am On Mar 05, 2017
daseento:

How long does it take the order to arrive ?
13 days from shipment approximately
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:17am On Mar 05, 2017
Profcamsey:
Play with another Music player to c what could be d cause. My Windows Player does that atimes, while same tracks play well with other players.
Over to those using the device, please, maybe they've xperienced such.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:39am On Mar 05, 2017
Profcamsey:
Your background apps are much and miui is trying to kill the process of music playing on the background. Simply lock the music app by tapping your multitasking button and swipe down the music player. You can clear available ram space after this and you'll be fine.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 40manlappy: 7:39am On Mar 05, 2017
Cgame:

To support your RN3 pro?..
Or for your RN3 PRO to support any of them

Which ever way cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 7:43am On Mar 05, 2017
Gptech:

Depends on how you use it. The apps you run simultaneously, the screen brightness, the weather condition (whether hot or cold), the network stability, and a host of other factors affect the battery performance of mobile phones. For the time you stated, your battery should be at around 91-98%.
the brightness is always on average, don't run too many background apps. I tire sef. Does this mean it's OK?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by quivah(f): 8:03am On Mar 05, 2017
appeal accepted 4pm Saturday..
at last!!! after I don miss out on the coupon.
I was able to successfully fund my alipocket with the remaining balance this morning, I was totally overjoyed and forgot about the 24hrs waiting-time sha.

cc kazzonline87,gptech,dustmalik
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:07am On Mar 05, 2017
Stormyweather:
the brightness is always on average, don't run too many background apps. I tire sef. Does this mean it's OK?
Its ok, you don't have to worry.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:08am On Mar 05, 2017
quivah:
I was able to successfully fund my alipocket with the remaining balance this morning, I was totally overjoyed and forgot about the 24hrs waiting-time sha.

cc kazzonline87,gptech,dustmalik
Na dis b pleasant surprise, e clr say this week go make sense cheesy. Congrats.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 8:09am On Mar 05, 2017
quivah:

cc
Make sure you give thanksgiving in church today or else ....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by willian10: 8:26am On Mar 05, 2017
nuramohammed26:
I got this message when I tried again like 30min ago: ''For system security reasons, we need to verify your identity. Please check your email within 24 hours for instructions regarding additional information to provide to us to complete the verification. Prior to completing verification, you will not be able to place any orders.'' and i am yet to receive any email but then again they said 24hrs... also what do they ask for acct verification so that I can anticipate and prepare
International passport/Driver's licence/National ID card(plastic one)

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 8:30am On Mar 05, 2017
Gptech:

Its ok, you don't have to worry.
OK if you say so. Thanks a lot. Just uncomfortable when others say theirs stays way longer
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by quivah(f): 9:33am On Mar 05, 2017
rookidmart:

Make sure you give thanksgiving in church today or else ....
grin no worry I go try wink
lol
@gptech yes it is o, relieved at last smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:41am On Mar 05, 2017
Kazzonline87:

Congrats,i told you,after ur appeal,alixpress would now seem so easy,me sef dey appeal as we dey talk,i want to appeal anoda card.i want to order a beast grin so amma av to appeal 6 cards
is like na Appeal mode 'we all' de o. But which one be AliPay verification again? No be same with Appeal?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 10:44am On Mar 05, 2017
4llerbuntu:

You Need to update the firmware before you can say anything about how it runs or the battery life.

Battery life is SUPER.

I've been on max brightness tweeting for 1 hr 10 mins and battery is at 90%.

You use dual Sims? Or single
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dustmalik: 11:04am On Mar 05, 2017
quivah:
Congrats. Go ahead and shop away.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by quivah(f): 11:45am On Mar 05, 2017
Kazzonline87:

Congrats,i told you, after ur appeal,alixpress would now seem so easy,me sef dey appeal as we dey talk,i want to appeal anoda card.i want to order a beast grin so amma av to appeal 6 cards
lol okay..
you can only appeal 6 cards on one account if you tried paying with all the cards on that account.
@dustmalik thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yubiman(m): 11:49am On Mar 05, 2017
Hi guys, the sound quality of my redmi 3s prime when taking videos is terrible. I can hardly hear anything. Its all croaky and unstable. I haven't complained cos I don't do much video recording. Is there a way to enhance it?

@gptech, thanks for the other day. I've integrated my sim contacts to that of the phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by quivah(f): 11:51am On Mar 05, 2017
Kazzonline87:

Nothing to confirm,those cc agents are nothing but clueless,dey once told me dey dont accept master card debit gtb,i told dem ok,it was befor i knew anytin bout appeal,infact dey told me to forgo my 40dollars and open anoda new account,untill i met one cc guy mac who explained how the appeal process works, so bro u need to do alipay verification and den do appeal,thats all
@emboldened not necessary.
my first appeal was successful even without alipay verification, I only decided to verify my alipay account afterwards, because I needed to make much payments using two cards.
aside that, one can just open his alipay account without necessarily verifying so long you ain't ordering for much stuffs.
the second appeal on another account was successful whereas I didn't verify my alipay at all or even opened the alipay account.

that aside, those CCRs are so clueless especially the ladies.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by quivah(f): 11:57am On Mar 05, 2017
Profcamsey:
lol my rn3proSE back speaker doesn't work some times, I will have to reboot the phone before I get it to work again.
this happens at least thrice a week lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by quivah(f): 12:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
Kazzonline87:

Wen appealing a second card with a diff name from yours on your account,did u upload that card documents alone or uploaded yours as well?
you upload everything you have there on the appeal list Na (if you want), it will bring out all the cards you tried to make payments with ..
however you can choose to upload only one/two../ cards. you will be able to pay only with those cards.
I tried making payments with 3 cards,mine and two others. but I appealed with mine and one other, these two will be the ones I will be able to use to successfully make payments on my account.. so you can choose to upload only the other person's documents or you upload yours too(if it's a among the list of cards on the appeal site).
just check the appeal site.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vickfrankjnr: 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
Gptech:

This https://m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32520289026.html
Thanks, don't have assess and means to buy through the link. Can't I get a local substitute from common phones that can match the Xiaomi redmi note 2 prime
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
Kazzonline87:

Thank you!!na mk dem accept appeal now,i dey wait for tmrw mk i go bomb cc agent with my usuall format wey dem mk dem speed my appeal process grin
grin
Quivah: welcome back. How exams?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
Nawa, all these appeal stuff sounds strange to me, like I said before, I only appealed once, and it was even declined, angrily spent my $70 in my alipocket, and just decided to try again after some weeks. Since then I have never had any issues with funding, have funded all all denominations without any glitch, and have even used more than six different cards for funding.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
vickfrankjnr:

Thanks, don't have assess and means to buy through the link. Can't I get a local substitute from common phones that can match the Xiaomi redmi note 2 prime
Nope, even to get original batteries of the phones you see around in local stores are difficult. Why don't you state you location, perhaps someone here can help you with the order.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
quivah:

lol my rn3proSE back speaker doesn't work some times, I will have to reboot the phone before I get it to work again.
this happens at least thrice a week lol
Check the available ram whenever this happens.

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.