Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,299 members, 7,811,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9171575 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
yubiman:
Hi guys, the sound quality of my redmi 3s prime when taking videos is terrible. I can hardly hear anything. Its all croaky and unstable. I haven't complained cos I don't do much video recording. Is there a way to enhance it?

@gptech, thanks for the other day. I've integrated my sim contacts to that of the phone.
Should be software related, also check the video quality you chose if it is SD, HD, or Full HD. Some updates just mess up with certain things, I just checked now and discovered my slow motion video option has been disabled.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by quivah(f): 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
Gptech:
Nawa, all these appeal stuff sounds strange to me, like I said before, I only appealed once, and it was even declined, angrily spent my $70 in my alipocket, and just decided to try again after some weeks. Since then I have never had any issues with funding, have funded all all denominations without any glitch, and have even used more than six different cards for funding.
from the screenshot,that isn't appeal Na ..that's alipay verification and it ain't compulsory sef, you only do that when you wanna make higher payments.

about my speaker, aite then I will check the RAM thanks.
@jboixx thanks, exam hasn't started.. they kept shifting the date but it's nkw fixed to March 20th.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
quivah:

from the screenshot,that isn't appeal Na ..that's alipay verification and it ain't compulsory sef, you only do that when you wanna make higher payments.

about my speaker, aite then I will check the RAM thanks.
@jboixx thanks, exam hasn't started.. they kept shifting the date but it's nkw fixed to March 20th.
Actually did appeal, and was sent that afterwards. Anyway, I actually did a lot of things during that desperate period to top the $70 on my Alipocket, which included appealing and even creating an Alipay account, but the only message I got from them till date is was I uploaded. Since my Alipocket started working again, there has been no problem so far.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 5:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
Good evening family.

I saw xiaomi redmi 4 having 3gb ram and 32gb Rom on Dreami. When I checked other stores, it was named xiaomi redmi 4 prime.
Pls, is it the same thing.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
Holuwaxheun:
Good evening family.

I saw xiaomi redmi 4 having 3gb ram and 32gb Rom on Dreami. When I checked other stores, it was named xiaomi redmi 4 prime.
Pls, is it the same thing.

Same thing..

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
Dam5reey:

Same thing..

Thanks boss. Just surprised that there was no feedback in Dreami store. That was why I was somehow scared.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 6:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
write2obi:

Location?

Ilorin/Osogbo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
After the update, my battery from 100% did just 7hrs and a few mins on h+. I watched a few online videos about 10mins, checked a few sites and used WhatsApp, bbm and telegram. I turned off my data for like 30mins. All the while my brightness was on average. I use just one sim

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ibawon(m): 7:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
PLEASE I NEED A XIAOMI OF 40K VERY URGENT. .
PLEASE CONTACT ME 08120722156.
PREFEREBLY A REDMI PRO.
NOT ON WHATS APP, COS MY PHONE GOT JACKED
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
ibawon:
PLEASE I NEED A XIAOMI OF 40K VERY URGENT. .
PLEASE CONTACT ME 08120722156.
PREFEREBLY A REDMI PRO.
NOT ON WHATS APP, COS MY PHONE GOT JACKED
lmao, z dz a joke, redmi pro preferably for 40k..... i guess u re trying to type a different model

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
gidieberry:
lmao, z dz a joke, redmi pro preferably for 40k..... i guess u re trying to type a different model

He can still get redmi 4a for that. Check the pics

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by willian10: 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
Who has funded his alipocket with 3-4 cards in a day before, I'm about to order a product worth that amount
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
Holuwaxheun:

He can still get redmi 4a for that. Check the pics
of course i knw he cb get redmi 4a, i was jus amused wen he said preferably redmi pro

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Damoxy(m): 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
Cc Gptech
Pls do u know any very good substitute just like PowerAmp that is free,i.e doest have free trial
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 8:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Pretty sure that's not true. Most of their CCR are clueless.
Ouch! I wish you never said that, let alone it being true.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dimex03(m): 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
Pls guys i need help, which of the Xiaomi product can 50k get. And how do i go about the whole thing??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FBS: 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
Damoxy:
Cc Gptech
Pls do u know any very good substitute just like PowerAmp that is free,i.e doest have free trial
There is no better player like Power Amp. It just stands out and cost very little. Buy it. cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itunity007(m): 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
Holuwaxheun:

Thanks boss. Just surprised that there was no feedback in Dreami store. That was why I was somehow scared.
which side are u in sango ota am also in sangoota
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vickfrankjnr: 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
Gptech:

Nope, even to get original batteries of the phones you see around in local stores are difficult. Why don't you state you location, perhaps someone here can help you with the order.

Anambra State, Onitsha to be presice. Can you help
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
Damoxy:
Cc Gptech
try jetaudio plus, that z what i am using at present....d customizations/settings/options aint too overwhelming.... just search 4 jetaudio plus on apk4fun.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
itunity007:
which side are u in sango ota am also in sangoota

I don't have it bro. Was only suggesting a device u can get for that range.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 9:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
Dimex03:
Pls guys i need help, which of the Xiaomi product can 50k get. And how do i go about the whole thing??
Read the FAQ: https://www.nairaland.com/post/53579932

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
gidieberry:
try jetaudio plus, that z what i am using at present....d customizations/settings/options aint too overwhelming.... just search 4 jetaudio plus on apk4fun.com
I have jet audio plus, its no where near poweramp, its also a good player though.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
vickfrankjnr:

Anambra State, Onitsha to be presice. Can you help
Am in Warri oooo, abeg who dey stay Onitsha or Asaba here?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
FBS:
There is no better player like Power Amp. It just stands out and cost very little. Buy it. cheesy
. You are right, when you become addicted to Poweramp, hmm. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
Gptech:

I have jet audio plus, its no where near poweramp, its also a good player though.
i agree wif u, besides not evi1 z a fan of heavy modification in d form of presets, i knw lotta folks dt re jus okay wif dia stock music app, dey c jetaudio plus too intimidatin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
gidieberry:
i agree wif u, besides not evi1 z a fan of heavy modification in d form of presets, i knw lotta folks dt re jus okay wif dia stock music app, dey c jetaudio plus too intimidatin
Nr blame dem na, jet audio get too many presets, you end up over tweaking the sound, end result is normally bad.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
Before I forget, who don buy poweramp recently? Google nr gree take my money. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
Gptech:
Before I forget, who don buy poweramp recently? Google nr gree take my money. grin
Doesn't work since ending of last year.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Worksunlimited: 10:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
Gptech:

Poweramp wey dey playstore na rubbish.. Find Poweramp alpha go via Google... And install..

It has more features... Buh remember to share me the unlocker when you get am..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
willian10:
Who has funded his alipocket with 3-4 cards in a day before, I'm about to order a product worth that amount

Did $400 on Friday
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by willian10: 10:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Did $400 on Friday
I don dey fund ham now sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: t33why and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.