Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9197864 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4437) (4438) (4439) (4440) (4441) (4442) (4443) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
Oh boy, Mi 9. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Are you kidney me, that's above the antutu benchmark of the 12Gb ram S10+

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henryduru2(m): 4:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
genius43:

shocked shocked are you sure
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 4:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
gwng:
FOR THE SAKE OF OUR BUSINESS (ON NAIRALAND) AND ALL THESE PEOPLE RAISING SCAMMING ATTACKS WE WILL LIKE TO PLEASE MAKE A REQUEST.

If you have ever had SUCCESSFUL OR UNSUCCESSFUL business transactions with GWNG or REPAIRPALNG kindly share testimonies with PROOFS PROBABLY (when things go right few people come out to speak)...

This shows you've probably had a lot of things gone wrong.. so if I transact with you, the probability of getting screwed is 90%

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mizik(m): 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
genius43:

He probably meant two different browsers
lmao
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dominique(f): 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
gwng:

We have different STAFFS working with on both accounts... WE HAVE MADE EFFORTS TO RETURN HIS DEVICE, ON TWO OCCASIONS HE SAID WE SHOULDN'T THAT HE WOULD SEND SOMEONE.

First it was a lady, she called that she was coming WE DIDN'T SEE HER THAT DAY .
Second person was the one who unfortunately had an accident ON HIS WAY.

We have asked him to pickup or if we can get a volunteer from here.

He did say he's not based in Lagos at the moment and he sent you the courier fees didn't he? You claimed the courier didn't accept to convey the phone because of 'risks' involved. Why not try another courier service?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
This is long overdue, finally. System wide dark mode!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
genius43:

Na wa,we will be hitting 450k on the next flagship chipset.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
[quote author=noobody post=75749620][/quote]

Silly boy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 4:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
omo... RepairPalng do die today. .......I sure say d guy go change d name of im business/phone number nd continue him goodworks sha
Good works abi Bad works?
E be like say your keyboard get fault? grin
Him better go first change him attitude before bothering changing him username or phone number.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
please who knows the official release date for redmi note 7 pro?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
henryduru2:
shocked shocked are you sure

Yes though it's the exynos version

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
dominique:

He did say he's not based in Lagos at the moment and he sent you the courier fees didn't he? You claimed the courier didn't accept to convey the phone because of 'risks' involved. Why not try another courier service?
Please grill him more. We've had enough all his nonsense please.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Which phone and which MiUI version?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 4:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
fibonacci2526:
How do I enable it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by humblesteve(m): 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
I’m still wondering too how you would chat up someone you have pending transactions with for another round of biz when the present one hasn’t been sorted out yet...smh

You people stop coming here for anything when next things go south because even when it’s clearly stated that doing biz with this person is at own peril you would still do and come back here for exactly? DSS mtvheew

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dragnet: 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
emmkid:
Good day Xiaomites,
Hope the day has been blissful,
THIS IS A BIT LONG BUT PLEASE I CRAVE YOUR INDULGENCE TO TAKE TIME TO READ
I wish to bring to your notice the Inordinate, Unruly, Annoying and highly 'Uncustomer' worthy attitudes of AllGadgetsNG A. K. A Repairpalng.

BRIEF STATEMENT OF FACTS
1. I have this Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 with a little but cracked Screen issue and battery problem.(i came here earlier when i paid the same gadgets world for battery and he refused to deliver) ;prior to that, may I add that we'd a memory card deal as far back as may 2018;instead of sending me two 32GB Memory cards, he sent one 32GB memory card and another 4GB memory card ;he asked me to send the 4GB memory card back to him, so he'd send the 32GB which i did, lo and behold, he said he didn't receive the memory card. That's not even the bone of contention.
2. Fast forward to January 8,2019, I asked my Elder Brother @Acekid109 to send the Note 4 to repairpalng in lagos, which he did, he sent via EMS, the phone arrived lagos within 2days and repairpalng acknowledged the fact that he received a call, he didn't pick up until 17th January, 2019, exactly a week after the phone arrived Lagos, before he picked up, when I called to know howfar, he was just so rude on phone ehn, he was telling me he receives about 100 calls a day bla bla bla, so he can't trace the number of the postmaster that called him.
3. He received the phone and proceeded to repair the phone and on the 21st day of January he informed me of the fact that he'd fixed the phone and battery. I paid up all his money. He initially asked me to send transport fare to post office which i did, on arrival at post office, he said he was told nipost doesn't send phones, of cos i know, he then told me that sending via EMS would cost 2,450, of course i sent the money, only for him to tell me that he was told at ems office that sending the phone is at owner's risk But i sent this same phone via ems na.
4. He then said the only method is to send via TRANEX, in his words

"Pickup from their office but will send on Monday... Please note that sending your package is a favour not an obligation, my obligation is to repair which we have done Going to the post office to pickup for you on 3 separate occasions, goind to send it back now on 2 separate occasions...
It will be sent on Monday, Tranex will cost more will confirm cost AND EXPECT TRANSFER before we send it on Monday..."

5. He said he'd make enquiries and let me know how. Much sending via tranex would cost. The problem is, I'm currently In Bagauda for my compulsory 1 year NLS program, and Bagauda is about an Hour 30minutes to town, i leave class by 5pm, as at this time, they would have closed at Tranex office, i don't even know the place sef ion know if they have an office anywhere in Kano, and this is the 1st Time I'll be hearing of them.

6. In a bid to save costs, I'd to get across to my Bro's friend in Lagos, sadly enough, the guy had accident on his way to getting the phone from repairpalng. My grouse now is that this same repairpalng has been coming online for the past 4 days and has refused to read, nor reply me message.

I HATE YOUR GUTS MAN, STOP MAKING IT APPEAR AS IF YOU'RE DOING ME A FAVOUR I PAID YOU YOUR DAMN MONEY!
ACCOMPANYING THIS PETITION AGAINST REPAIRPALNG ARE SCREENSHOTS OF OUR CONVERSATION FOR PERUSAL. I BELIEVE IN FAIR HEARING, SO I HOPE HE'LL BE BOLD ENOUGH TO COME OUT AND DEFEND HIMSELF.

E. O OLATUNDE IS MY NAME,
AND ALL I WANT IS MY PHONE

UNBIASED OPINIONS ONLY PLEASE.
PARDON ME, THE PICTURES MAY BE MUCH

Unbiased opinion... and maybe unpopular.
His obligation was to fix your phone which he claims to have done(even though you're yet to confirm), he owes you nothing more. Picking up the phone, sending back are just value added services, you can't compel him to do them, in Lagos time is money, distance is money, going back and forth to a place multiple times cost both time and money, how much profit did he make from your repairs that you were surprised he asked you for the transport fare?

As a business person who should maintain good relationship with clients, it is good to make things easier for the clients but the business and personnel too must not suffer.

And to those tagging scammer this, scammer that, did you put yourself in the shoes of the accused and view the reasons he gave for his actions at all ?
You're a law student right? present this as a case to your colleagues or lecturers and let's here their submission.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
genius43:

Which phone and which MiUI version?
busuyi44:

How do I enable it?

Yet to roll out globally, gotten from an XDA article. Seems imminent as it is currently in the beta version of Chinese ROMs.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ayando(m): 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
Phayteprecious1:

Hmmmmmm........ but those that patronize you said you don't have an office, you are not recognise in the said address and the so called place you call your office is a hotel.
That place isn't a hotel. I know that place very well. It is a workstation. Do u know about workstation? U go there n everything u need in an office is provided for u and you pay a fee.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ayando(m): 4:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
gwng:

Noted.
You sef, Na wa for u. Why won't u pick your calls for a week. Even if u are real, I will find it difficult ever transacting business with you because it is not professional to leave your client in the lurch. Apologise n avoid repeating it or still assign an officer to attend to your emails n calls.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 4:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
vanchi:

This shows you've probably had a lot of things gone wrong.. so if I transact with you, the probability of getting screwed is 90%
Screwed hard
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gwng: 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
ayando:

You sef, Na wa for u. Why won't u pick your calls for a week. Even if u are real, I will find it difficult ever transacting business with you because it is not professional to leave your client in the lurch. Apologise n avoid repeating it or still assign an officer to attend to your emails n calls.

NOT PICKING CALLS FOR A WEEK? HOW NA? This is a false statement..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ayando(m): 4:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
fibonacci2526:
Sorry, is the phone out now?

Since ads have been banned, how do we follow up on the price list n available phones. Any link or thread assigned specifically for that?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Yet to roll out globally, gotten from an XDA article. Seems imminent as it is currently in the beta version of Chinese ROMs.

I know it is one of the expected features on MiUI 11 but wouldn't mind if it comes out now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
busuyi44:

How do I enable it?
You have the Mi 9?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ayando(m): 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
gwng:

NOT PICKING CALLS FOR A WEEK? HOW NA? This is a false statement..
Anyway,please as a professional, work on your customer relationship. It takes only one or two bad reputation to destroy years of labour. Kudos!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
ayando:

Sorry, is the phone out now?

Since ads have been banned, how do we follow up on the price list n available phones. Any link or thread assigned specifically for that?

The phone will be unveiled on the 20th of February

This is the thread you asked of

https://www.nairaland.com/3880817/xiaomi-thread-store

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
dragnet:

His obligation was to fix your phone which he claims to have done(even though you're yet to confirm), he owes you nothing more. Picking up the phone, sending back are just value added services, you can't compel him to do them, in Lagos time is money, distance is money, going back and forth to a place multiple times cost both time and money, how much profit did he make from your repairs that you were surprised he asked you for the transport fare?

As a business person who should maintain good relationship with clients, it is good to make things easier for the clients but the business and personnel too must not suffer.

And to those tagging scammer this, scammer that, did you put yourself in the shoes of the accused and view the reasons he gave for his actions at all ?
You're a law student right? present this as a case to your colleagues or lecturers and let's here their submission.

I think the basis of the transaction should have been established from the onset. Knowing that this was not a purely physical transaction, if Repairpal had agreed to send the phone after repair and he defaulted, then its not out of place for the customer to feel awry over the transaction. If however, repairpal had told the client that he might not be able to send back the phone or he would only be able to do it at his own convenience considering his schedule and the nature of Lag, and the client still decided to proceed with the transaction, then the client has no complaint. In all, communication is key and Repairpal should understand that.

Abeg make una resolve una issue and move on.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
ayando:

Anyway,please as a professional, work on your customer relationship. It takes only one or two bad reputation to destroy years of labour. Kudos!
Exactly. Abeg take one bottle of Odeku on me anywhere you dey. Life not get duplicate. You too, Meshachmartins take one bottle
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gwng: 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
dragnet:

We appreciate your opinion sir...

In satisfying this client: WE WENT ON THREE SEPARATE OCCASIONS TO PICKUP THE PHONE AT THE POST OFFICE.
EMS SUPERVISOR (WHO HAD SOLE CUSTODY OF THE PHONE), WAS USUALLY NOT AROUND.

AND ON TWO OCCASIONS WE TRIED TO SEND BACK (FIRST TIME NIPOST SAID THEY DON'T TAKE PHONES, SECOND TIME EMS SAID ITS AT OWNERS RISK)...

I THEN SUGGESTED TRANEX, HE SAID WE SHOULD HOLD ON THAT HE'LL SEND SOMEONE... (ON TWO SEPARATE OCCASIONS WE DIDN'T SEE THOSE HE SENT)

I ADMIT LATENESS IN REPLYING TO HIS RECENT WHATSAPP MESSAGES (AND I MUST ADMIT I GET A LOT OF THEM)... BUT HE DIDN'T CALL ME TO KNOW WHY I WASN'T REPLYING HIS MESSAGES... NEXT STEP WAS TO VOICE OUT HERE...

AFTER REPAIRING THE PHONE I SENT HIM PICTURES TO SHOW HIM IT WAS OKAY (AND HE HAS CONFIRMED THIS)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emmkid(m): 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
dragnet:

At certain point in life, one needs to know the right time to talk and when to keep quiet. Imagine you saying sending the phone back is more or less a value added service, and you saying how much profit did he make look at the rationale behind your question and ask yourself if he earned the money for mee, your point of reasoning is sincerely flawed with due respect. Are you're simply saying he's not obliged to send the phone back Cox he made just small profit or what? That also accounts for the reason why he refused to pick my calls or reply my messages only for him to reply after i called him out here, it also accounts fir the rationale behind him blocking me on WhatsApp, if you really have nothing to say at times, it's better you just waka pass, and it's usually better you put yourself in people's shoes before you speak at times.
When next you intend to pass comments like this please be very objective ; lest i forget, there was no need to make reference to the fact that I'm a law student or my lecturers, a rationally thinking person would deduce from the facts of the case and evidence available.

Well done Counsel for the Accused.
Have a nice day

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ayando(m): 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
genius43:

The phone will be unveiled on the 20th of February

This is the thread you asked of

https://www.nairaland.com/3880817/xiaomi-thread-store
Thanks man. 20th Feb is actually a great day in Mobile phone world as Samsung too will unveil it's flagship phones; happens to b my day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4437) (4438) (4439) (4440) (4441) (4442) (4443) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.