Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7069) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9359001 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7066) (7067) (7068) (7069) (7070) (7071) (7072) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
Spunkyspunk10:

Well according to a friend of mine..he told me that I should not go for any of the phones now ..he persuaded that I wait till after the lockdown because by then I can go for the expected Redmi 9 instead(cuz it will be out by then),that due to the spec he saw on the to it fits me well and can handle these games I was talking about too... with other many advantages.
So what do u think about that?
Should I wait or just go ahead with my budget.

Wait let's see how everything plays out
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kykyblaze(m): 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
Another two weeks lock down. Seems like one will have to make use of Jumia Global.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
Kykyblaze:
Another two weeks lock down. Seems like one will have to make use of Jumia Global.
wahala
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Spunkyspunk10(m): 8:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
GrandMufti:

I can't decide for you.
Okay you tell me if it were to be you which will you preferably go for!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 8:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
hardeycute:
This is one of the reasons I like the game, it's more of your horsepower than your know how. The elimination series are also breathtaking especially in Masters, there is this event where the time is "Morning", it gave me a lot of tough time because I had to be mindful with my upgrade except I want to exhaust all my gold.
notbad, download that RRgraphic app for hints nd infos about important car upgrades that re useful and those that are considered wasteful and overpriced. It can give u an heads up on the amount of cash/gold required to fully upgrade a vehicle so u can be able to determine whether its a journey worth taking because some cars can be very expensive to buy and upgrade only to be used on 1 or 2 event and that's all,quite handy if u ask me. wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hardeycute(m): 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mckandre:
notbad, download that RRgraphic app for hints nd infos about important car upgrades that re useful and those that are considered wasteful and overpriced. It can give u an heads up on the amount of cash/gold required to fully upgrade a vehicle so u can compare with what u currently have as balance cos some cars can be very expensive to buy and upgrade only to be used on 1 or 2 event and that's all,quite handy if u ask me. wink
Right now I don't have it on my present device but I will note this down for the future. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mckandre:

To enjoy the game, u have to download all the game assets that's located in the setting menu which is about 5.7gb in size(the download supports resume whenever it's interrupted) , but since u haven't done that, the dialogue will keep popping up whenever u progress in the game to download more Location nd cars. However, once u ve done the needful, the game is totally worths it,with a total of 276 cars nd counting with each very own unique physique and engine sounds, great graphics(I use RR graphics app to boost things up nd enable anti aliasing) and good controls. currently on level 80,i heard it even upto 1k embarassed

Is it an online game?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
omoadeleye:

Is it an online game?
its optional, u can choose to play online with other players or play the career in game mode that's offline.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bahddo(m): 9:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
Spunkyspunk10:

O God why Na?
To when did they extend am to?
two more weeks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
Fuckdem:
boss I like that your font grin

Wetin be za name grin
commissioner for font affairs
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tiger2020:
commissioner for font affairs
grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Gptech:

please which phone and rom is this sir?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
Kennyflyair:

I dey always run away from leagoo phones no matter how attractive the specs are cos I mostly come across negative reviews.
As for gcam, I never install am on my 8a. I'm not really into photography.
nearly bought leagoo power 5 when i was searching for a phone then but thank God i never made that mistake and later went for RN5

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
Gptech:

We learn everyday. I have seen someone who upgraded from a device with EDGE to one with 3G, the complain is the same. He was not aware that the speed he enjoyed when watching and downloading videos translated to faster data consumption.

Another case is someone might be enjoying his data when watching YouTube on a 720p phone with default resolution set to 480p. When he upgrades to a full HD phone, he will likely complain of huge data consumption if YouTube is set to 720p or 1080p by default.
that is even the worst,better soup na money make am

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
Out of context post

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
Spunkyspunk10:

Okay you tell me if it were to be you which will you preferably go for!

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
segunmelvin1:
please which phone and rom is this sir?
I know some persons won't be happy but lemme just take a screenshot grin.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tiger2020:
that is even the worst,better soup na money make am
Hard truth.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tiger2020:
nearly bought leagoo power 5 when i was searching for a phone then but thank God i never made that mistake and later went for RN5
Some persons, when dem see huge ram and internal memory, dem don buy phone b dat, forgetting the role of software and Socs. Your eyes for really clear well well grin.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 11:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
madgoat:

Maybe all of us that are confused should gather here to console ourselves grin
For me, the lack of irblaster, no sd card and June 19 2019 announcement checks the wrong boxes. but the Sony sensor on the Mi9t is too good to be ignored.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 14, 2020
Gptech:

I know some persons won't be happy but lemme just take a screenshot grin.
boss how can i get get those coloured notifications
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 14, 2020
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JohnnyPalmer: 12:31am On Apr 14, 2020
I need an urgent help
I'm using aero WhatsApp on my note 7, the old version expired, downloaded a new version... Couldn't restore my chats... I have local database in storage... No google drive backup
I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times, the chats are not restored, i have tried to the best of my knowledge, make i come ask elders here... How can i restore my chats back?
Thanks, will be anticipating a prompt reply
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:33am On Apr 14, 2020
segunmelvin1:
where are the phone sellers i need brand new REDMI NOTE 8 BLUE OR WHITE COLOR in lagos alimosho, iyana ipaja, abule egba and agege xis axis to be precise

no outrageous amount pls

its either i pay on delivery or we meet halfway and

if you cant meet me halfway please dont bother quoting me

Go to the thread store
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:33am On Apr 14, 2020
segunmelvin1:
boss how can i get get those coloured notifications
Should be the theme 'starry sky'

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bahddo(m): 12:52am On Apr 14, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:
I need an urgent help
I'm using aero WhatsApp on my note 7, the old version expired, downloaded a new version... Couldn't restore my chats... I have local database in storage... No google drive backup
I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times, the chats are not restored, i have tried to the best of my knowledge, make i come ask elders here... How can i restore my chats back?
https://faq.whatsapp.com/en/android/20887921/
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:53am On Apr 14, 2020

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:53am On Apr 14, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:
I need an urgent help

Cc: Olayinkajnr
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 14, 2020
Gptech:

Should be the theme 'starry sky'
can it work on redmi note 8
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:56am On Apr 14, 2020
segunmelvin1:
can it work on redmi note 8

Yes.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bahddo(m): 12:59am On Apr 14, 2020
genius43:

He is using Modded WhatsApp
oh... Aero whatsapp. Totally didn't register in my head.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 14, 2020
genius43:

Yes.
good will be back when i get one

(1) (2) (3) ... (7066) (7067) (7068) (7069) (7070) (7071) (7072) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.