Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7072) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9179679 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7069) (7070) (7071) (7072) (7073) (7074) (7075) ... (9316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
Sprintx24:

Any idea for access bank and zenith bank? Thanks for your response

I have no idea of the exact amount but I am sure Zenith back is higher around 400 or so
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sprintx24(m): 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
genius43:

I have no idea of the exact amount but I am sure Zenith back is higher around 400 or so

Thanks... Do you have any idea of the maximum spend amount per order? Am trying to pay for an order of 300usd
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
Sprintx24:

Thanks... Do you have any idea of the maximum spend amount per order? Am trying to pay for an order of 300usd

I am.not sure.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kykyblaze(m): 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
segunmelvin1:
freshout grin grin grin

courtsey of samtob4life

how much does it for?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Sprintx24:
Long time guys, Gptech, Protein and Co... It's about time I got another MI phone and am currently eyeing the 9s.Quick question, what's the current exchange rate used on Aliexpress? Am trying to place an order for a product but currently getting the error meesage "Not Enough Balance" even though I think I have enough money in my account to conveniently take care of the order.. I need urgent help please. Thanks anyone and everyone...
why not order the note 9s through jumia,its even cheaper

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sprintx24(m): 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
Tiger2020:

Are you serious about this? Can I have the link on Jumia? Thanks for your response
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jworos(m): 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hi, I’m eyeing that device too, do you think it’ll be shipped? This one the lockdown is still in place, and I heard China isn’t shipping to Nigeria currently (I don’t know if that’s true).
Tiger2020:
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
Sprintx24:

Are you serious about this? Can I have the link on Jumia? Thanks for your response

Search for it Na
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by michealdeco: 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
emmohh:

If you need it just message me on telegram @badeyoung
you haven't been online since 8th
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kykyblaze:

how much does it for?
63 g'S
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
jworos:
Hi, I’m eyeing that device too, do you think it’ll be shipped? This one the lockdown is still in place, and I heard China isn’t shipping to Nigeria currently (I don’t know if that’s true).
not true
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jworos(m): 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
Okay, thanks.
segunmelvin1:
not true
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sprintx24(m): 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
GrandMufti:

Search for it Na

Seen... Will have loved the Grey of 6/128g though. Found only the green.. Seems I will have to settle for the green. I hope they are no other hidden charges aside from what I am currently seeing on Jumia? Anyone has experience with Jumia Global (Shipped from Abroad)?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
GrandMufti:

Search for it Na
you sef grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Failure44: 7:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
segunmelvin1:
freshout grin grin grin

courtsey of samtob4life
It was delivered to you?
Inter state?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
So after 4months using my redmi k20,with screen touch problem,sim tray problem, it's finally come to the final and phone ending problem,bleeding screen. My advice to anybody buying xiaomi phones,stay away from any of them with oled screen,I don't think xiaomi use good oled screen because even my mi 8 se's oled screen is also bad,it doesn't come on. I'm not badmouthing xiaomi, just my observation. Thank You

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
Sprintx24:

Seen... Will have loved the Grey of 6/128g though. Found only the green.. Seems I will have to settle for the green. I hope they are no other hidden charges aside from what I am currently seeing on Jumia? Anyone has experience with Jumia Global (Shipped from Abroad)?
No hidden charges
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toppzzyy: 7:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
mi A3 with super amoled screen (HD) remains the most satisfying smartphone I have used personally. It doesn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work for everyone, because it works for me doesn't mean it will work for everyone.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
vower:
So after 4months using my redmi k20,with screen touch problem,sim tray problem, it's finally come to the final and phone ending problem,bleeding screen. My advice to anybody buying xiaomi phones,stay away from any of them with oled screen,I don't think xiaomi use good oled screen because even my mi 8 se's oled screen is also bad,it doesn't come on. I'm not badmouthing xiaomi, just my observation. Thank You

It is your luck, not a general problem.

We will notify Samsung for supplying faulty OLED panels

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
I think this might just be a luck thing or prolly handling, Mr Vower. My friend's Mi 9Lite had no screen bleeding issue or any issue at that before it got misplaced about 2 weeks ago. His phone and yours are of the same age....you remember the DHL issue?

All the best in your next purchase (whatever brand you choose to try again).

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EseAbed: 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
Sprintx24:

No hidden charge at all.. And pls let us know when your order comes through.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
Failure44:

It was delivered to you?
Inter state?
nope
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
please how can i change the font on redmi note 8 do i need to root
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
segunmelvin1:
please how can i change the font on redmi note 8 do i need to root

I have answered this question before, change your region to India visit the theme app, choose and apply Font. Then return back to Nigeria.

Region can be found in additional settings

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
olayinkajnr:

As far as he wasn't able to restore his backup and registered, his backup is gone. Even if he eventually finds it, it won't restore.
It actually does. All it takes is to either clear the data of the app or uninstall and reinstall. I've done it quite a number of times
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sprintx24(m): 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
EseAbed:

No hidden charge at all.. And pls let us know when your order comes through.

Thanks.... I finally ordered the 6/128g green color variant. Custom charges and shipping amounted to 82790 which is much cheaper than all the ones I saw on AE (I have no idea why it was that cheap). Delivery date is expected to be between May 15th to May 25th. Fingers crossed, it gets delivered safely before then. I will update you all when I take delivery. In between, I also ordered for the accessories on AE. I found the accessories much better and cheaper on AE. Wish me luck guys.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
Sprintx24:

Thanks.... I finally ordered the 6/128g green color variant. Custom charges and shipping amounted to 82790 which is much cheaper than all the ones I saw on AE (I have no idea why it was that cheap). Delivery date is expected to be between May 15th to May 25th. Fingers crossed, it gets delivered safely before then. I will update you all when I take delivery. In between, I also ordered for the accessories on AE. I found the accessories much better and cheaper on AE. Wish me luck guys.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

All the best.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 9:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
callydon:

Hmm... I av had instances where d backup didn't restore. All i had to do was to uninstall & install again (or just clear data & cache), them rectify any folder issues that might av duplicated itself.
My main issue with this scenario is that HE DIDN'T BACKUP the chats from the modded WhatsApp in d first place. IF he did, d chats would have been restored.
Oh, I spoke too early
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
vower:

Speak for yourself..... Been using mine now without screen guard for 4months and nothing, absolutely nothing is wrong with my phone....

God bless ALHAJI LEI JUN

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sprintx24(m): 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
genius43:

All the best.

Thanks... wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Samtob4life: 9:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
segunmelvin1:
freshout grin grin grin

courtsey of samtob4life

Thanks for your patronage bro wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by midetinz(m): 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Please gurus in the house, I just got a new redmi 7a.
Despite displaying 4G as internet strength for the MTN sim,the service is "annoyingly slow.
I even tried to sign in to Google play store to access basic apps, it was just displaying "checking updates" with the blue background for more than 15 minutes despite switching on data.
Had to shut it down out of furstation.
Pls help a friend here. What can I do?
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (7069) (7070) (7071) (7072) (7073) (7074) (7075) ... (9316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NeralLaren24 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.