Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7070) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9357889 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7067) (7068) (7069) (7070) (7071) (7072) (7073) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JohnnyPalmer: 1:10am On Apr 14, 2020
genius43:

Cc: Olayinkajnr

Thanks boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by taiwosamwell(m): 2:03am On Apr 14, 2020
I made a comparison between the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro and the Realme 6, So pls check it out
https://techfashy.com/xiaomi-redmi-note-9-pro-vs-realme-6-which-one-should-you-buy/
If you're contemplating on getting any if the two Hot Devices
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:23am On Apr 14, 2020
segunmelvin1:
where are the phone sellers i need brand new REDMI NOTE 8 BLUE OR WHITE COLOR in lagos alimosho, iyana ipaja, abule egba and agege xis axis to be precise

no outrageous amount pls

its either i pay on delivery or we meet halfway and

if you cant meet me halfway please dont bother quoting me

Hmm this your location eh lipsrsealed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ONNYX: 3:54am On Apr 14, 2020
GrandMufti:

Tubemate or NewPipe

Thanks Sir!

I checked for both on Playstore and couldn't find any of them.
I noticed that I couldn't even find the popular dating app Inmessage.

Is there something I am doing wrong?

Please help.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 4:38am On Apr 14, 2020
ONNYX:

Thanks Sir!

Please help.

Search Google
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ajiswaggs(m): 5:30am On Apr 14, 2020
I'm having #100k budget to buy a phone tomorrow or next, please which phone can you recommend for me to go cuz i'm an heavy user and i multitask a lot. I need a phone that can open up to 10 apps without closing itself when switching. At least a phone with 6gig ram, 4000mah battery above and must have Amoled screen. Thanks.

Ps- Don't bother to recommend a used phone to me cuz i wont buy them at all. I love it New. And also Infinix and tecno product are not welcome...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bagger293: 6:08am On Apr 14, 2020
Ajiswaggs:
I'm having #100k budget to buy a phone tomorrow or next, please which phone can you recommend for me to go cuz i'm an heavy user and i multitask a lot. I need a phone that can open up to 10 apps without closing itself when switching. At least a phone with 6gig ram, 4000mah battery above and must have Amoled screen. Thanks.

Ps- Don't bother to recommend a used phone to me cuz i wont buy them at all. I love it New. And also Infinix and tecno product are not welcome...
Redmi K20 suits your requirements..... All the best
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 14, 2020
Kennyflyair:

I dey always run away from leagoo phones no matter how attractive the specs are cos I mostly come across negative reviews.
As for gcam, I never install am on my 8a. I'm not really into photography.
i was already seeing bad review the day i bought<na my pman buy am 4 me

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:54am On Apr 14, 2020
ONNYX:

Thanks Sir!

Please help.

Google will not allow apps that violates it's policy and reduces it's revenue on Playstore.

Just search for them on Google it will direct you to their websites.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 8:01am On Apr 14, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

Thanks boss

Sorry bro. There's nothing you can do. Provided that you were not able to restore it before registering on the one you downloaded, your backup is gone.

Unless if you've done a backup on gdrive prior to switching to aero WhatsApp.

Just download the main WhatsApp and restore the gdrive backup. And then do a local backup so you can be able to restore it on aero WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by callydon(m): 8:07am On Apr 14, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:
I need an urgent help
I'm using aero WhatsApp on my note 7, the old version expired, downloaded a new version... Couldn't restore my chats... I have local database in storage... No google drive backup
I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times, the chats are not restored, i have tried to the best of my knowledge, make i come ask elders here... How can i restore my chats back?
Thanks, will be anticipating a prompt reply

The FIRST STEP whenever you are changing all these modded WhatsApp should be to use the BACKUP & RESTORE function exclusive to them & backup ur chats in ur phone (I don't mean the auto backup that happens every night). But from ur explanation, it seems you didn't do this...

Anyway, what I think you should do is to check IF d new WhatsApp you downloaded created another folder apart from the one you were using before, coz this happens most of the times.
Just look at d folders and copy ur backup from d former folder into d newly created folder (make sure to follow the right sub-folder parts as it is in d main former WhatsApp folder).

Best of luck.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JohnnyPalmer: 8:17am On Apr 14, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Sorry bro. There's nothing you can do. Provided that you were not able to restore it before registering on the one you downloaded, your backup is gone.

Unless if you've done a backup on gdrive prior to switching to aero WhatsApp.

Just download the main WhatsApp and restore the gdrive backup. And then do a local backup so you can be able to restore it on aero WhatsApp.

Aiit, thanks bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JohnnyPalmer: 8:18am On Apr 14, 2020
callydon:

The FIRST STEP whenever you are changing all these modded WhatsApp should be to use the BACKUP & RESTORE function exclusive to them & backup ur chats in ur phone (I don't mean the auto backup that happens every night). But from ur explanation, it seems you didn't do this...

Anyway, what I think you should do is to check IF d new WhatsApp you downloaded created another folder apart from the one you were using before, coz this happens most of the times.
Just look at d folders and copy ur backup from d former folder into d newly created folder (make sure to follow the right sub-folder parts as it is in d main former WhatsApp folder).

Best of luck.

Thanks sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IdeeEsperanza(m): 8:41am On Apr 14, 2020
taiwosamwell:
I made a comparison between the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro and the Realme 6, So pls check it out
https://techfashy.com/xiaomi-redmi-note-9-pro-vs-realme-6-which-one-should-you-buy/
If you're contemplating on getting any if the two Hot Devices
Very simple and precise.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 8:49am On Apr 14, 2020
Gptech:

Some persons, when dem see huge ram and internal memory, dem don buy phone b dat, forgetting the role of software and Socs. Your eyes for really clear well well grin.
aswear grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 8:57am On Apr 14, 2020
Ajiswaggs:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 9:27am On Apr 14, 2020
callydon:

Best of luck.

As far as he wasn't able to restore his backup and registered, his backup is gone. Even if he eventually finds it, it won't restore.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 9:29am On Apr 14, 2020
Ajiswaggs:

This message has been repeated 3 times now if I'm not mistaken. There are a lot of options from the OG Pocophone F1 to the K20 Pro, K30, Mi9T...etc

The bolded part does not exist, except you are using 10 calculator apps.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 9:53am On Apr 14, 2020
festwiz:
This message has been repeated 3 times now if I'm not mistaken. There are a lot of options from the OG Pocophone F1 to the K20 Pro, K30, Mi9T...etc

The bolded part does not exist, except you are using 10 calculator apps.
most of those phones are above his budget
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:58am On Apr 14, 2020
Tiger2020:

Not Pocophone or even K30
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oxygenlove(m): 9:59am On Apr 14, 2020
TheBoy1740:

Best ke. Go and Google Grid Autosport
can redmi note
8 play it??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 10:34am On Apr 14, 2020
nadalion:
For me, the lack of irblaster, no sd card and June 19 2019 announcement checks the wrong boxes. but the Sony sensor on the Mi9t is too good to be ignored.

Interesting.... The lack of IR blaster is not even an issue with me. I have never used it on my current device, also lack of SD card slot is not a problem if i can get the 128gb version. The June 2019 release date is a concern to me because i prefer to use a very recent device.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Biafrareform(m): 10:39am On Apr 14, 2020
bagger293:
Redmi K20 suits your requirements..... All the best

K20 for 100k. Has the price reduced
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Biafrareform(m): 10:40am On Apr 14, 2020
Ajiswaggs:

Get MI 9T . Was 119k, maybe it has been reduced. Thats what I am using
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bagger293: 10:55am On Apr 14, 2020
Biafrareform:

Find out from the Xiaomi Sellers on the Xiaomi Thread Store, I'm talking about the K20 (not K20 Pro)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:06am On Apr 14, 2020
Biafrareform:

K20 is same as Mi 9T
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by taiwosamwell(m): 11:08am On Apr 14, 2020
IdeeEsperanza:
Very simple and precise.
Thank You.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 11:14am On Apr 14, 2020
Tiger2020:
Besides K20 Pro, they are within his budget.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 11:16am On Apr 14, 2020
Biafrareform:

Get MI 9T . Was 119k, maybe it has been reduced. Thats what I am using
saw a unit for 92k on AE
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Trex4(m): 11:29am On Apr 14, 2020
atheistandproud:

SoC: It's kinda tied sha, I think that the K20G and K30 are on par.

Camera: I'll pick the MI 9T because it's more versatile and because of the Telephoto zoom.

Build: MI 9T

Battery: RN9S

Storage: UFS 2.1 for RN9S

Price: RN9S

OS: RN9S has Android 10 out of the box but MI 9T can be upgraded

Every other spec seems to be on par

I'm on top of this table too. I am looking at Mi 9 or Mi 9T pro sha instead of the Mi 9T. I hear their prices are falling like milestones in the ocean.
I think mi 9t has UFS 2.1 too. But bro just try to get the k30 pro. The ois and the 64mp will help your camera ministry more. And also a dedicated depth sensor for portrait instead of using the telephoto lens to make bokeh shots. The telephoto lens is really making it hard for me to take portrait shots...due to having to move way back.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 11:33am On Apr 14, 2020
festwiz:
saw a unit for 92k on AE

It may be the 64GB version.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7067) (7068) (7069) (7070) (7071) (7072) (7073) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: suffy834(m), Earlystar698(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.