Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9197262 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7155) (7156) (7157) (7158) (7159) (7160) (7161) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dottune(m): 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
iKingsley:
how to install this Gcam?
which Xiaomi device are you using?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Spunkyspunk10(m): 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
ityP:

How much you buy am?
As at then it was 29,900k don't know about now oh!
Why are u asking hope u don't wanna get one oh?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dottune(m): 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
Folahanmi19:
Abeg someone should recommend the best Gcam for my RN8

Gracias
This is the one I use:
https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/PMGC_7.0.009_Astrophotography_Version_V7.apk

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sam2310(m): 10:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
Olamyyde:

Yes oo, I used gionee p2 and p4 and decided never to buy a gionee device again. Both phones were ultra trash.
i know their entry phone are trash too but their are better than tecno back den.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 10:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
Spunkyspunk10:

As at then it was 29,900k don't know about now oh!
Why are u asking hope u don't wanna get one oh?

I've held the phone for a while. For that price, you'd hardly get anything truly better tbvh. Don't work yourself too much
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
genius43:

Oga Sir, I hail thee.

If everyone of this new guys be like you problem no go dey. Those days before your Redmi 7 arrived ehn....

Lol.... grin Using Xiaomi has been one of the best decisions of my life
Thanks to everyone here.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bamac(m): 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
Sprintx24:

Once an order gets shipped on Jumia Global, does the seller take delivery before sending it to you through jumia or gets shipped directly to Jumia who now make the delivery to you? How does it really work?

It get shipped to Jumia, then from Jumia to the owner of item in order.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Toyorsih(m): 11:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
Please, who has this kinda earpiece ??
I want to buy

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yak(m): 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
madgoat:

Lol.... grin Using Xiaomi has been one of the best decisions of my life
Thanks to everyone here.

can't forget when u caused plenty wahala on this thread last yr. as soon as Ur Redmi 7 arrived, u just cool

12 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kykyblaze(m): 11:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
Reality11:
note 8 6/64 or the pro version

Any dealer in Abuja if I can get it immediately after the lockdown?

call 0703.009.8368
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
Folahanmi19:
no settings?

Do the settings yourself
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by optimised: 11:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
Toyorsih:
I want to buy
Where are you?
I have it, contact me please.

Regards

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sprintx24(m): 12:05am On May 01, 2020
bamac:

It get shipped to Jumia, then from Jumia to the owner of item in order.

Okay, that's cool then. Thanks for your responses
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sprintx24(m): 12:16am On May 01, 2020
Toyorsih:
I want to buy

My brother, you have used it too? That's the best earpiece I have used. Lasted for a year plus now. Good sound quality and overall performance. Mine just developed a fault and I have been searching for replacement ever since. Searched on Jumia where I got it from but couldn't find it. If you see anyone selling it, let me know too. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sprintx24(m): 12:18am On May 01, 2020
optimised:

Where are you?

Regards

I need it too. How much are you selling it? My location is calabar.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrviktor(m): 1:14am On May 01, 2020
alosbaba007:

Bros hw is ur Redmi Note 6 pro holding up, i was in the same boat with u dec 2018, jumia orders and their yeye new year break when phone got delivered in jan.

Mine has been great since, battery is fantastic, the screen quality still amazes me till today, i prefer it to the one on RN7. Performance phone is still a beast, and the cameras still dey on point nt forgetting the 20mp front camera too. Will be moving on to RN9 pro or S this year by God's grace.

The phone has served well shaaaaaa..
I push my phones to the absolute limit and this guy is already starting to crack. I've had to delete all my games tho so I don't break the phone.. One thing il never do again is buy a small storage phone tho. Cuz this 64gb ain't doing well.. I've been using this phone with low space for over a year now and it's been a drag.. Phone is always on 99% storage capacity.. Lol. Sometimes only 2mb space free... No memory card.. The camera dey try till date sha. But it does cause disappointment sometimes.. Like a lot of times.. But when I least expect it... It shocks me major with amazing pictures.. My screen got broken this past December.. Badddd.. Baddddd.. One babe go troway the phone for ground like 5 times. Cuz of highness... Lol.
I've been using the phone like dat no screen guard. I never put screen guards on my phone. Lol.. Anyways il be planning to upgrade this year sha.. I have mi 10 or mi 10 pro on my mind.. I also want to give someone this my current device.. But it's getting tatterd and rough daily., so also planning on buying a used redmi note 7 for the person instead.. But this note 6 has been tru hell for me sha. .. It fell into water self.. Speaker got blocked but freed up after some time..
The battery has been amazing. I press this phone daily.. I just don't like the back.. I got the rose gold version from jumia... My pouch spoilt around January.. Nd since den.. The Rose gold has been peeling into this dark brown iron color.. Very ugly.. On the sides. Both sides... I would definitely buy a pouch like 3 when I change phone.. Nd a very thick screen guard too.. A very very very thick one.. Girls are not to be trusted with smartphones.. Lol.. Apart from the storage wahala.. WhatsApp has also been bad on my phone.. They need to fix that app. Let's say ur in 10 groups nd u on ur data in the morning.. Just know u can't use ur phone for like 5 minutes... It's going to be a laggy mess. Apart from that it has served well..
Am tired of notches now.. Let's hope I can deal with punch hole next.. Lol.
The past 2 years with this phone has been amazing.. Since January last year..

Incase u want to sell ur redmi note 6 pro tho.. If it's neat and ur in Lagos or enugu. Am interested oh..
Around that kind September time.. Or August..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lovelani(m): 1:19am On May 01, 2020
Hi guys, it's been a while but I see you guys are keeping the thread going fine..

So to my gist, I've been checking reviews and specs of recent Xiaomi redmi series and TBH I prefer the redmi K30 also known as Pocofone X2. But unfortunately it has no global version yet . No lte bands for mtn, tho I don't use mtn for data but what if I wanna sell it? Naso I just switch to redmi 9s the 6gb/128gb variant. Ordered it from AE $228 inclusive of DHL shipment fee (yea I called DHL and they are working).

Gtb online exchange rate @ 390/$ = #89,920. I had to sharply make use of the AE sale period. I got $30 off .

My redmi Note 6 pro has been of great use . I wan sign am off.��

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by taiwosamwell(m): 1:29am On May 01, 2020
Check Out The Newly Launched Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite Specs and Price
https://techfashy.com/2020/05/xiaomi-mi-note-10-lite-specs-and-price.html
It comes with 30W fast charge, 3D Curved AMOLED Display and More at a much cheaper price than you'd expect

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:33am On May 01, 2020
lovelani:
Hi guys, it's been a while but I see you guys are keeping the thread going fine..

So to my gist, I've been checking reviews and specs of recent Xiaomi redmi series and TBH I prefer the redmi K30 also known as Pocofone X2. But unfortunately it has no global version yet . No lte bands for mtn, tho I don't use mtn for data but what if I wanna sell it? Naso I just switch to redmi 9s the 6gb/128gb variant. Ordered it from AE $228 inclusive of DHL shipment fee (yea I called DHL and they are working).

Gtb online exchange rate @ 390/$ = #89,920. I had to sharply make use of the AE sale period. I got $30 off .

Mr RN6 Pro, you were another small case that year. Una don dey first us upgrade. Las las, Xiaomi where fair with the pricing in Nigeria though

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Flytime: 1:58am On May 01, 2020
I got the airdots delivered yesterday I would have posted but I was under a ban.it turns out that guy was a scammer he's probably inn charge with number distribution or something.The next day after my complain here I got a message from jumia to expect my order from another number entirely but didn't get any call, i later got another message in the night by jumia to expect it by the next day.The day came,I got the same message from jumia but it was another number entirely in no time I got a call from the shipper and I was just waking up by that time.
The airdots is pretty nice good sound quality and a nice battery life although the sounds doesn't still sound as nice as the apple earpiece I had until it started malfunctioning then I knew like a YouTuber said you can't compare the sound quality of wired headphones with that of the wireless,but I won't conclude because it's much cheaper compared to some out there which I haven't tried.overall it's Worth the price at least it's give me the convenience of charging and listening to music at the same time while I'm busy.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Flytime: 2:01am On May 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dmedalion: 3:17am On May 01, 2020
Ejiphill09:

Yes boss I Don miss you for here. grin
lolzz....we still dey brother...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Folahanmi19(m): 4:05am On May 01, 2020
genius43:

Do the settings yourself
I'll appreciate it if you can put me through boss, I'm new to this... Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by isco10(m): 4:17am On May 01, 2020
Flytime
bamac

How did d 3rd party (s..ca.mer) get to know u ordered Xiaomi Airdots from Jumia?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GreaterFuture1(m): 4:36am On May 01, 2020
joudini:
Xiaomi makes great products. And they are progressively thinking about their customers. How many phone manufacturers will release phones that support 18W charging but provide you with 22W chargers in case you use their other appliances? Dem try abeg.

Look at iphone SE 2020, they release a phone that supports 18W charging but provide you 5W charger. Smh.

My first xiaomi phone is redmi 7a which I have been using for some months now. I bought it because I couldn't find another xiaomi phone that's less than 6" in size. Make dem pity some of us wey no fit dey hold phone for hand because of work.
What is the price of a new Redmi 7A at the moment

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olanreyman(m): 4:39am On May 01, 2020
Dottune:
This is the one I use:
https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/PMGC_7.0.009_Astrophotography_Version_V7.apk
How good is the front camera in a rating of 10?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Toyorsih(m): 5:35am On May 01, 2020
optimised:

Where are you?

Regards

Wow awesome!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Toyorsih(m): 5:38am On May 01, 2020
[quote author=Sprintx24 post=89046033]

My brother, you have used it too? That's the best earpiece I have used. Lasted for a year plus now. Good sound quality and overall performance. Mine just developed a fault and I have been searching for replacement ever since. Searched on Jumia where I got it from but couldn't find it. If you see anyone selling it, let me know too. Thanks! [/quote ]

It's a mi earpiece actually, it's on AliExpress, just don't know how far with ordering from there this Corona period
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:58am On May 01, 2020
Folahanmi19:

I'll appreciate it if you can put me through boss, I'm new to this... Thanks

You will get the hang of it yourself
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iKingsley(m): 7:09am On May 01, 2020
lovelani:

hello brother, are you living in Lagos?
If not, be expecting additional DHL remote cost of 41USD from the seller. Do not rejoice yet until you have seen 'shipped'
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by johnnyn1(m): 7:23am On May 01, 2020
Sign your Redmi note 6 pro over to me biko
lovelani:

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 7:51am On May 01, 2020
New babe in town

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7155) (7156) (7157) (7158) (7159) (7160) (7161) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: callydon(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.