Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9198548 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7156) (7157) (7158) (7159) (7160) (7161) (7162) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:00am On May 01, 2020
busuyi44:
New babe in town

This comparison is thrash. It is just like comparing the Chinese/Global Redmi Note 5 to the Indian Redmi Note 5 when in fact CN RN5 = IN RN5 PRO. And in this case Global RN9 Pro = Indian Redmi Note 9 Pro Max.

This is how all these reviewer confuse people with naming.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sunshineV(f): 8:03am On May 01, 2020
captainjay:
. I think femtech has it in store . I would prefer to visit their store tomorrow morning and buy it than to order from jumia then wait for days before getting it. Thanks

Femtech is still reliable. Try them
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 8:07am On May 01, 2020
busuyi44:
New babe in town

These Indian YouTubers sha...

RN9 Pro = RN9 Pro Max (India)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Keiyadosh: 8:07am On May 01, 2020
genius43:

This comparison is thrash. It is just like comparing the Chinese/Global Redmi Note 5 to the Indian Redmi Note 5 when in fact CN RN5 = IN RN5 PRO. And in this case Global RN9 Pro = Indian Redmi Note 9 Pro Max.

This is how all these reviewer confuse people with naming.
Na Xiaomi begin confuse person with naming TBH...why come up with different naming schemes for same Phones
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:09am On May 01, 2020
Keiyadosh:

Na Xiaomi begin confuse person with naming TBH...why come up with different naming schemes for different phones??

It is not something that started today, is it? Something that started since 2018.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ajineita: 8:18am On May 01, 2020
genius43:

For which phone. All Xiaomi phones aren't on the same MIUI Version and we don't all use the same Xiaomi model here so always specify your device.
RN7
My sincere apologies.
Global version you of the MIUI
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bamac(m): 8:20am On May 01, 2020
isco10:
Flytime
bamac

How did d 3rd party (s..ca.mer) get to know u ordered Xiaomi Airdots from Jumia?

Boss, yours is to get your item, Jumia has an apllication for all vendors, immediately we order, vendor will receive the order and fulfill to Jumia for delivery.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lovelani(m): 8:24am On May 01, 2020
iKingsley:
hello brother, are you living in Lagos?
If not, be expecting additional DHL remote cost of 41USD from the seller. Do not rejoice yet until you have seen 'shipped'

Well to the best of my knowledge there won't be such hidden remote cost. I asked questions from both DHL and the seller. Infact that's why I decided to get it from AliExpress.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kalushaiyke(m): 8:27am On May 01, 2020
Babamide:
Got mine at Femtech.
How much please.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:28am On May 01, 2020
Ajineita:

RN7
My sincere apologies.
Global version you of the MIUI

I don't use RN7 but there have been no complaints of recent so update your device
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:29am On May 01, 2020
lovelani:

Well to the best of my knowledge there won't be such hidden remote cost. I asked questions from both DHL and the seller. Infact that's why I decided to get it from AliExpress.

The chances of custom duties are quite high these periods to be honest.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:30am On May 01, 2020
Toyorsih:
Please, who has this kinda earpiece ??
I want to buy
jumia has it for 2500
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iKingsley(m): 8:38am On May 01, 2020
lovelani:

[/color] please get back to me when you see additional charge[color=#006600]
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iKingsley(m): 8:45am On May 01, 2020
genius43:

have you used AliExpress DHL before now?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:50am On May 01, 2020
iKingsley:
have you used AliExpress DHL before now?

DHL is DHL and I know people who have used DHL on AE before, I personally avoid it. If customs intercept you package you pay, and even before the lockdown people using DHL have been more prone to paying custom duties for items.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by helpsystem: 8:50am On May 01, 2020
i ordered my RN9s 6gb/128gb from jumia and my order has been confirmed. expecting between 25 may and 9 of june. i know it will be worth the wait. the first time i am using xiaomi but the specs are great. not in a rush. buying the phone to just get a feel of it. have a dyrable phone presently
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:51am On May 01, 2020
helpsystem:
i ordered my RN9s 6gb/128gb from jumia and my order has been confirmed. expecting between 25 may and 9 of june. i know it will be worth the wait. the first time i am using xiaomi but the specs are great. not in a rush. buying the phone to just get a feel of it. have a dyrable phone presently

All the best.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by helpsystem: 8:54am On May 01, 2020
thanks, also i got it for 89300 total package. to door step delivery. fair price i guess
genius43:

All the best.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by awoo47: 8:59am On May 01, 2020
TrollKiller:

You're trying to be free from mtk
I'm trying to be free from helio p22
After you guys here made me question my dear techno brand, I did some research
I then found out that the past 4 phones I bought from techno has been using the same chip called helio p22
Imagine, I was using the same dang phone since 2016. Same phone with different bodies
Chai
Ignorance is bad.
ure ntin but a shameless liar, i wonder hw much xiaomi pays u to exchange ur soul nd conscience for them.
p22 was released in 2018, but uve been using it in 2016??

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Toyorsih(m): 9:03am On May 01, 2020
segunmelvin1:
jumia has it for 2500

How did you search for it please ?
Lemme check it out
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:05am On May 01, 2020
helpsystem:
thanks, also i got it for 89300 total package. to door step delivery. fair price i guess

Yeah
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by awoo47: 9:06am On May 01, 2020
seunfly:

The worst thing is that P22 was a dustbin chips 4years ago and one usless brand is still packaging 4years ago dustbin chips with price of midrage chip of 2020.
How wicked can tecno be?
samsung uses sd 450 fr dere A20s which is arnd 50k, nd P22 is slightly better than SD 450 in terms of cpu performance

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:08am On May 01, 2020
awoo47:
ure ntin but a shameless liar, i wonder hw much xiaomi pays u to exchange ur soul nd conscience for them.
p22 was released in 2018, but uve been using it in 2016??

So everyone who says something good about Xiaomi is been paid. The truth those been paid by Xiaomi are not on Nairaland.

Did you also phantom that he mistook p23 for p22 because before Tecno and infinix started using p22, p23 was there go to, you can start checking from Camon X.

Change your tune and choice of words, these are what brings stupid arguments here.

10 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lovelani(m): 9:09am On May 01, 2020
genius43:

I'm not disputing that. But I suggest you guys should read comments from previous buyers on any store you wanna shop from, plus I had a chat with the store and called DHL office in my location. Also I read agreement before placing the order.

But! Let's keep fingers crossed. I will update you guys whichever way it goes.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reality11: 9:11am On May 01, 2020
Am at the verge of getting the note 8 pro and the note 9 was just lunch

My problem is am seeing the note 8 pro 6/128 @ 86k while the note 9 6/128 @ 89k

And why the small price difference?
Does that means there isn't much difference in spec?

Am asking this because I don't know jack about this xioami phones.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hargbo(m): 9:13am On May 01, 2020
lovelani:

get like 50% of the cost free for custom duties ready...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:14am On May 01, 2020
Reality11:
Am at the verge of getting the note 8 pro and the note 9 was just lunch

My problem is am seeing the note 8 pro 6/128 @ 86k while the note 9 6/128 @ 89k

And why the small price difference?
Does that means there isn't much difference in spec?

Am asking this because I don't know jack about this xioami phones.

Not really. But buy the RN9s
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:19am On May 01, 2020
lovelani:

I'm not disputing that. But I suggest you guys should read comments from previous buyers on any store you wanna shop from, plus I had a chat with the store and called DHL office in my location. Also I read agreement before placing the order.

But! Let's keep fingers crossed. I will update you guys whichever way it goes.
And NCS gives a hoot about the agreement written by a seller on AliExpress? A seller will tell you what you want to hear or what's best for the store.

It's all good, boss. Happy shopping.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gurunlocker: 9:24am On May 01, 2020
jboixxx:
And NCS gives a hoot about the agreement written by a seller on AliExpress? A seller will tell you what you want to hear or what's best for the store.

It's all good, boss. Happy shopping.

Boss, you know if AliExpress dey ship to naija during this period without delay to get the package ordered?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:26am On May 01, 2020
gurunlocker:

Boss, you know if AliExpress dey ship to naija during this period without delay to get the package ordered?
Prompt delivery is not assured. That's all I can say.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sprintx24(m): 9:36am On May 01, 2020
Toyorsih:

How did you search for it please ?
Lemme check it out

Saw the one on Jumia 2 weeks ago at 2150 before price increased to 2500. Just didn't like the L-shaped jack I saw on the image. I prefer a straight jack. Wish i can see one
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gurunlocker: 9:44am On May 01, 2020
jboixxx:
Prompt delivery is not assured. That's all I can say.

Mehn! Thanks man....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7156) (7157) (7158) (7159) (7160) (7161) (7162) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.