Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7822) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9225249 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7819) (7820) (7821) (7822) (7823) (7824) (7825) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MarkTimmy(m): 6:17am On Sep 17, 2020
Parzival001:

GB WhatsApp settings> universal> settings then you'll see this below
Thank you so much..God bless you abundantly

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by error4040: 6:37am On Sep 17, 2020
genius43:

Once again, I have to reiterate this, I am neither a seller nor a marketer.

Ask Jboixxx if he still have in stock though. That is whom the person you quoted got from.
Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by error4040: 6:39am On Sep 17, 2020
Have anyone experience this before ?
Data connection Stopped and it kepts popping up. Anyway I made a restart and everything is now fine.

I only wanted to know if this is normal

Anyone ?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CapedBaldy: 6:55am On Sep 17, 2020
Hey guys how do I activate my sim cards for find device?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nani667: 7:27am On Sep 17, 2020
CapedBaldy:
Hey guys how do I activate my sim cards for find device?

Load recharge Card
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mironak(m): 7:53am On Sep 17, 2020
Olayetan:
Guys

So i saw someone who just bought Redmi Note 8 and isn't impressed with the device, so he intend to swap it for any Samsung or iphone.

I have Samsung Galaxy A30s and the guy wants to swap with me but I'm kinda feeling sceptical about why he wants to swap the new phone, I'm actually thinking maybe what he got is clone or noticed something in the phone function.

Pls is there a way i can check if the phone is original just as how we check original tecno product through a site.

Pls put me through before i fall into this
Verify it through this link https://www.mi.com/global/verify/#/en/tab/imei
Enter the phone IMEI or S/N.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TrebleChamp(m): 8:23am On Sep 17, 2020
CoachOore:
My phone still off itself, I use redmi 8, android version is 10 because I update it manually. I don't know what going on I recently acquired this phone In at August ending. This is just giving me concerned phone will just hang and off, I don't know the cause, I have to long press it for awhile before it on back.

What's the solution to this pleas
Download the full Rom again and update? After updating it, hard restart the phone by pressing the power button for like 15 seconds until phone vibrate. Good luck
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:34am On Sep 17, 2020
CoachOore:

I don't know in particular and my phone storage ain't, may I will screen shut and send, the other time I upgrade I deleted the android update file.

Backup your files and do a factory reset.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CapedBaldy: 9:17am On Sep 17, 2020
nani667:

Load recharge Card
thanks lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dremeke: 9:51am On Sep 17, 2020
Pls nairalanders. Who have knows about this phone. Would the lower ram be a problem. Advise me. I'm thinking of buying it.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustack: 10:36am On Sep 17, 2020
Guys pls help is this mi note 9 running on the latest version??

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 10:40am On Sep 17, 2020
Dremeke:
Pls nairalanders. Who have knows about this phone. Would the lower ram be a problem. Advise me. I'm thinking of buying it.

If you multitask a lot, if suggest you get the 4GB variant.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iyerenath(m): 10:44am On Sep 17, 2020
HorlarJayxxx:
Igemburg

I don't understand. Please just drop your WhatsApp number lemme chat you up... Or chat me with that number that I dropped... Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:51am On Sep 17, 2020
Mustack:

Post about section of your phone.

Mi Note is different from Redmi Note
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mironak(m): 10:51am On Sep 17, 2020
Mustack:
No
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:51am On Sep 17, 2020
iyerenath:

I don't understand. Please just drop your WhatsApp number lemme chat you up... Or chat me with that number that I dropped... Thanks.

He is quoting you with the username of the person you should contact.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by festwiz(m): 10:53am On Sep 17, 2020
Mustack:
There's no Mi Note 9, only Redmi Note 9. Post the about section of your device.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 17, 2020
I want to buy accessories
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MilesLamar(m): 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
my fellow nairalanders, I bought this note 4x and it's been on miui 10.. pls help ohhh.. is it advised to download the update manually?? If yes, kindly drop link to the update.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by queenfav(f): 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
So it's testimony time my dear brothers and sisters.. I looooove my new phone !Enjoyment of miui 12 and the crisp display of the phone wants to finish me.
Thanks to getbizy for her swift delivery of the phone to me all the way from Lagos,and also for adding freebies to my order.I got a branded mi face cap and a finger ring mobile phone stand as gifts.

It's been three days of using and checking the phone out to enable me give an honest review based on my experience using it.It is perfect! Everything works fine (trust me,i have checked it in and out).

I watched nearly all the YouTube reviews on the mi note 10 lite,and read the reviews and opinions on gsmarena.Some were not encouraging, but i thank God for genius43 and some other persons i can't recall their name.They made me realize that some of the complains on gsmarena are not generally true.

I will do an in-depth review on things i feel are the pain points of prospective buyers.So should i do a thread or review it here?

13 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
onyidon22:
Abeg who has an idea of how much it will cost me to replace redmi note4x's battery and screen
Come, battery @5k screen @10k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
queenfav:
So it's testimony time my dear brothers and sisters.. I looooove my new phone !Enjoyment of miui 12 and the crisp display of the phone wants to finish me.
Thanks to getbizy for her swift delivery of the phone to me all the way from Lagos,and also for adding freebies to my order.I got a branded mi face cap and a finger ring mobile phone stand as gifts.

It's been three days of using and checking the phone out to enable me give an honest review based on my experience using it.It is perfect! Everything works fine (trust me,i have checked it in and out).

I watched nearly all the YouTube reviews on the mi note 10 lite,and read the reviews and opinions on gsmarena.Some were not encouraging, but i thank God for genius43 and some other persons i can't recall their name.They made me realize that some of the complains on gsmarena are not generally true.

I will do an in-depth review on things i feel are the pain points of prospective buyers.So should i do a thread or review it here?

Enjoy your new baby. I guess your RN5 produce these beautiful pictures.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
MilesLamar:
my fellow nairalanders, I bought this note 4x and it's been on miui 10.. pls help ohhh.. is it advised to download the update manually?? If yes, kindly drop link to the update.

Download full stable recovery ROM and install manually.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by queenfav(f): 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
genius43:

Enjoy your new baby. I guess your RN5 produce these beautiful pictures.
I am enjoying it o, thanks to you for recommending it.If i had gotten any other phone,and i later saw this with someone,i for cry that day!Yes i used RN5 to snap these.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
queenfav:
I am enjoying it o.. over enjoy sef.Yes i used RN5.

RN5 the old Dog

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by queenfav(f): 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2020
genius43:

RN5 the old Dog
That phone is bad a**.So many persons are begging me to sell it to them.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
AhmedEmeka:
I want to buy accessories
Like? Visit Xiaomi Thread Store
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
queenfav:
That phone is bad a**.So many persons are begging me to sell it to them.
Can I join them? grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 2:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
queenfav:

Congrats.

Do a thread and drop the link here. Who knows, you might just enlighten someone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustack: 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
genius43:

Post about section of your phone.

Mi Note is different from Redmi Note

Redmi note 9s

(1) (2) (3) ... (7819) (7820) (7821) (7822) (7823) (7824) (7825) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Banky94 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.