Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7823) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9248330 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7820) (7821) (7822) (7823) (7824) (7825) (7826) ... (9319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MilesLamar(m): 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
genius43:

Download full stable recovery ROM and install manually.

Can I download miui 12?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustack: 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
Mironak:
No

How can I make it run the latest version
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustack: 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
festwiz:

There's no Mi Note 9, only Redmi Note 9. Post the about section of your device.

Yes xiaomi redmi note 9s
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by queenfav(f): 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2020
jboixxx:
Can I join them? grin
hahahaha,una don many o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by queenfav(f): 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
GrandMufti:

Congrats.

Do a thread and drop the link here. Who knows, you might just enlighten someone

This is a good idea,will do a thread.Thanks bro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
Mustack:

Redmi note 9s

Redmi Note 9s is different from Redmi Note 9

And if you are using EEA/EU ROM, that is the latest version.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
MilesLamar:

Can I download miui 12?

Redmi Note 4x last update was the one to MIUI 11
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
hope update is bug free?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
elvischukie:
hope update is bug free?

Update your phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by getbizy: 3:44pm On Sep 17, 2020
queenfav:
So it's testimony time my dear brothers and sisters.. I looooove my new phone !Enjoyment of miui 12 and the crisp display of the phone wants to finish me.
Thanks to getbizy for her swift delivery of the phone to me all the way from Lagos,and also for adding freebies to my order.I got a branded mi face cap and a finger ring mobile phone stand as gifts.

It's been three days of using and checking the phone out to enable me give an honest review based on my experience using it.It is perfect! Everything works fine (trust me,i have checked it in and out).

I watched nearly all the YouTube reviews on the mi note 10 lite,and read the reviews and opinions on gsmarena.Some were not encouraging, but i thank God for genius43 and some other persons i can't recall their name.They made me realize that some of the complains on gsmarena are not generally true.

I will do an in-depth review on things i feel are the pain points of prospective buyers.So should i do a thread or review it here?

Awww Ma'am, I appreciate your feedback, enjoy your device and God bless you

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
genius43:

Update your phone.

anything to know before updating sir?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
elvischukie:

anything to know before updating sir?
update your phone grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by queenfav(f): 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
getbizy:

Awww Ma'am, I appreciate your feedback, enjoy your device and God bless you
God bless u too sis.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by queenfav(f): 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
genius43:

Update your phone.
una can fear updates sha..If there's any bug or issue, Xiaomi will surely send a fix.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by koonlay101: 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
queenfav:
So it's testimony time my dear brothers and sisters.. I looooove my new phone !Enjoyment of miui 12 and the crisp display of the phone wants to finish me.
Thanks to getbizy for her swift delivery of the phone to me all the way from Lagos,and also for adding freebies to my order.I got a branded mi face cap and a finger ring mobile phone stand as gifts.

It's been three days of using and checking the phone out to enable me give an honest review based on my experience using it.It is perfect! Everything works fine (trust me,i have checked it in and out).

I watched nearly all the YouTube reviews on the mi note 10 lite,and read the reviews and opinions on gsmarena.Some were not encouraging, but i thank God for genius43 and some other persons i can't recall their name.They made me realize that some of the complains on gsmarena are not generally true.

I will do an in-depth review on things i feel are the pain points of prospective buyers.So should i do a thread or review it here?

Enjoy your new phone. This is my best Xiaomi phone so far the last being the Redmi CC9. I like my phones sleek and with almost no bezels.

Though I currently use the Redmi Note 8, had I not been on a budget, I would have definitely gone for this baby.

You made the right choice!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Parzival001(m): 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
MarkTimmy:

Thank you so much..God bless you abundantly
You're welcome bro
It worked right?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jecyangel(f): 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
queenfav:

awwww.. lovely something.. am definitely going for this..
enjoy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Godsonjolly: 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
pls,which is better?
redmi 9c 3gb/64 or pouvoir 4 3gb/32
I'm thinking of getting a new phone but I'm confused. pouvoir beats d redmi in some specs like ba3,camera and so on. But I still need a phone that I'll use well and for some time. Tho not for eternity
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MarkTimmy(m): 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
Parzival001:
You're welcome bro
It worked right?
Yes, it worked magic...Jah Bless

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2020
Godsonjolly:
pls,which is better?
I'm thinking of getting a new phone but I'm confused. pouvoir beats d redmi in some specs like ba3,camera and so on. But I still need a phone that I'll use well and for some time. Tho not for eternity

Don't allow Megapixel count to deceive you. Look closely before you pick.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
Fuckdem:
update your phone grin
lol grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Godsonjolly: 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
genius43:

Don't allow Megapixel count to deceive you. Look closely before you pick.
So what are u insinuating?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
Godsonjolly:

So what are u insinuating?

What I am saying is that a good picture doesn't translate to how many Megapixel a camera has.

So the Pouvoir cameras might look good on paper but not so much in real life usage.

I have RN5 released 2018, my colleague had a Pouvoir 3 plus. On paper the cameras of the Tecno looked good but in practicality my phone performed better in images.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
Godsonjolly:
pls,which is better?

You've made Ur choice already.....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
genius43:

What I am saying is that a good picture doesn't translate to how many Megapixel a camera has.

So the Pouvoir cameras might look good on paper but not so much in real life usage.

I have RN5 released 2018, my colleague had a Pouvoir 3 plus. On paper the cameras of the Tecno looked good but in practicality my phone performed better in images.

Bro allow him follow his heart. Tomorrow e go be Ur fault....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
saint2ace:

Bro allow him follow his heart. Tomorrow e go be Ur fault....

I don hands off. Before tomorrow he will call me a marketer or someone who coerced him to buy a phone or a Nairaland only phone as they call it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2020
genius43:

Update your phone.

is note 9s upgradable to miui 12?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2020
elvischukie:

is note 9s upgradable to miui 12?

When it is available.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Godsonjolly: 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
genius43:

Wow.. nice one
would have gone for redmi 9 but I don't think my budget will make it there.
cos I'm planning on getting a phone BTW 50-55k

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Godsonjolly: 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
genius43:

I don hands off. Before tomorrow he will call me a marketer or someone who coerced him to buy a phone or a Nairaland only phone as they call it.
Very funny,no na. I just wanna hear from people who have more experience. If I had my way,would buy a good Samsung phone. Cos I play game a lot,am not the photo freak and I also like quality phone ba3.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Godsonjolly: 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2020
saint2ace:

You've made Ur choice already.....
No boss. I like the redmi 9c cos it has the 64gb rom. i was thinking of buying d pouvoir of 32gb and also buy memory card for gaming. But when I saw the redmi 9c I got attracted to it. I haven't used a redmi b4,haven't really used tecno but am scared of having a malware phone as people claim.. Just wanna hear different ideas then I can be able to make a solid decision
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
genius43:

When it is available.

alright boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (7820) (7821) (7822) (7823) (7824) (7825) (7826) ... (9319) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.