Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,727 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (9282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9195465 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9279) (9280) (9281) (9282) (9283) (9284) (9285) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 4:57pm On Jan 15
viktorluiz:
Walahi....I can't access my piggyvest and other bank apps....any solution??

Check if playstore is certified or USB debugging is turned on

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:01pm On Jan 15
23jerryking:
Guys please I notice my Redmi 10 c loses color when exposed to direct sunlight, although not always but sometimes it does this and the screen flickers too. This has continued even after series of updates.

Check if you can set refresh rate to 60Hz
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by viktorluiz(m): 5:43pm On Jan 15
How do I check ?
GrandMufti:

Check if playstore is certified or USB debugging is turned on
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 23jerryking(m): 6:13pm On Jan 15
GrandMufti:

Check if you can set refresh rate to 60Hz
It's not adjustable, it's 60hz by default. It's not a 90hz refresh rate phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:32pm On Jan 15
viktorluiz:
How do I check ?

Playstore settings
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deeni131: 6:42pm On Jan 15
noobody:

Lool,which xiaomi have you used or are you using now thou?

Note 11
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lovediehatelive(m): 6:44pm On Jan 15
Who who has used this Redmi a2+ before?

What's your experience?

Any cheaper Redmi better than it?

Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:54pm On Jan 15
lovediehatelive:
Who who has used this Redmi a2+ before?

What's your experience?

Any cheaper Redmi better than it?

Thanks

The ones cheaper are cheaper for a reason
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dmz1: 8:02pm On Jan 15
Please brothers, i need redmi note 7 that is no longer being used, i need it for the screen and power button, my RN 7 power button got bad anf the technician says it comes together with the screen and the price from oem is high. The reason i am looking for discarded RN7.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mekanus(m): 6:18am On Jan 16
23jerryking:
Guys please I notice my Redmi 10 c loses color when exposed to direct sunlight, although not always but sometimes it does this and the screen flickers too. This has continued even after series of updates.
My redmi note 12 does it too. Even the note 8 I used before the 12 had the same issue. Switch off automatic brightness, it should stop. Xiaomi should really look into this issue.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 23jerryking(m): 10:46am On Jan 16
Mekanus:
My redmi note 12 does it too. Even the note 8 I used before the 12 had the same issue. Switch off automatic brightness, it should stop. Xiaomi should really look into this issue.
Alright boss, thanks so much. I don't know why Xaomi didn't think screen flickers is much of a trouble, they pretend as if it's not even happening.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Edopesin: 11:28am On Jan 16
Mekanus:

Are you sure it's not the sunlight mode that is active
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 23jerryking(m): 2:42pm On Jan 16
Edopesin:

Not really bro, it's still the same even after leaving the sun area. Even when you turn off the screen and return, it only changes back to normal after a restart.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mekanus(m): 4:09pm On Jan 16
Edopesin:

It's off.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Prechy2836(m): 9:06pm On Jan 16
Mekanus:
It's off.
How about these options

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dmz1: 9:14pm On Jan 16
dmz1:
Please brothers, i need redmi note 7 that is no longer being used, i need it for the screen and power button, my RN 7 power button got bad anf the technician says it comes together with the screen and the price from oem is high. The reason i am looking for discarded RN7.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mekanus(m): 9:40pm On Jan 16
Prechy2836:

How about these options
the first option is on while the second is off.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mekanus(m): 9:45pm On Jan 16
23jerryking:
Not really bro, it's still the same even after leaving the sun area. Even when you turn off the screen and return, it only changes back to normal after a restart.
Exactly.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deelaw(m): 5:39am On Jan 17
Mekanus:

Should be on the reverse instead
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eby001(m): 7:49am On Jan 17
genius43:

RN10 Pro user only had that issue occasionally on 14.0.2 and I have seen it since then.

My RN10 Pro is a normal global version.
Long time brother,
The same issue has become frequent on my note 10 pro too, just managing it for now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Prechy2836(m): 8:25am On Jan 17
Mekanus:
Turn both off and observe I've noticed this since the days of RN8 I'm still using it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dilly55: 8:45am On Jan 17
Please is there anything I can delete or do to increase the fastness of my 3/32 redmi note 8
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by meshachdbuzz(m): 9:18am On Jan 17
Dilly55:
Please is there anything I can delete or do to increase the fastness of my 3/32 redmi note 8

back up your files on an external drive

reset your phone

note; note 8 is old, 3gb and 32gb is not longer enough cuz apps are now are demanding

so i urge you to use the phone lightly
or upgrade

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dilly55: 11:47am On Jan 17
meshachdbuzz:

back up your files on an external drive

reset your phone

note; note 8 is old, 3gb and 32gb is not longer enough cuz apps are now are demanding

so i urge you to use the phone lightly
or upgrade

Thanks, I guess I will keep managing it till I can upgrade
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:20pm On Jan 17
eby001:

Long time brother,
The same issue has become frequent on my note 10 pro too, just managing it for now.

Wawu. Just download the full ROM and install again one more time.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mekanus(m): 5:43pm On Jan 17
Prechy2836:

Turn both off and observe I've noticed this since the days of RN8 I'm still using it.
Okay.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ToshComputers: 7:01pm On Jan 17
Hi geeks in the building, this is one of u but using my business account.
Abeg make una come to my aid, my phone RN9S camera stopped working all of a sudden. I was previously on eu ROM, I have flashed original stock ROM via Xiaomi flashtool, yet to no avail. I will be glad if my anyone can be of help. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:27pm On Jan 17
ToshComputers:
Hi geeks on the building, this is one of u but using my business account.
Abeg make una come to my aid, my phone RN9S camera stopped working all of a sudden. I was previously on eu ROM, I have flashed original stock ROM via Xiaomi flashtool, yet to no avail. I will be glad if my anyone can be of help. Thanks

It's gone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ToshComputers: 7:40pm On Jan 17
GrandMufti:

It's gone
how bro?
abeg elaborate
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AlphaNugget(m): 8:59pm On Jan 17
ToshComputers:

how bro?
abeg elaborate
oti lo cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AsianLoyalist1: 4:22am On Jan 18
Please I need gcam for redmi note 12. I've downloaded more than 7 so far but none worked, they all close immediately after opening
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frisky008(m): 9:30am On Jan 18
You can buy replace the power button. It will not affect the screen. Check Jumia

dmz1:

(1) (2) (3) ... (9279) (9280) (9281) (9282) (9283) (9284) (9285) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: eddie7, Virusvetty and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.