Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (9284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9194432 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9281) (9282) (9283) (9284) (9285) (9286) (9287) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PinkNature: 8:50am On Jan 20
AlphaNugget:

My 10s got stolen, didn't last long with me (at most, 3 months)

I enjoyed the phone tho, I can't compare both but I think 10s is superior to 13c.....I think

Sorry for your loss. Enjoy your new phone.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deelaw(m): 9:07am On Jan 20
AlphaNugget:

My 10s got stolen, didn't last long with me (at most, 3 months)

I enjoyed the phone tho, I can't compare both but I think 10s is superior to 13c.....I think

I believe RN10s is a 5G phone....Right?
Can't be compared i guess
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 300wayne: 9:07am On Jan 20
Abeg make Una help me recommend redmi phone for 150 - 200 budget range .

Thank you
Cc genius43 noobody
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AlphaNugget(m): 9:15am On Jan 20
Deelaw:

I used 4G actually, don't know of any 5G
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AlphaNugget(m): 9:20am On Jan 20
PinkNature:

Sorry for your loss. Enjoy your new phone.
πŸ€œπŸ€›
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:36am On Jan 20
300wayne:
Abeg make Una help me recommend redmi phone for 150 - 200 budget range .

Thank you
Cc genius43 noobody

Redmi note 12.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:36am On Jan 20
Deelaw:

4g only
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hboy41: 10:46am On Jan 20
Redmi note 12 wey the users said it has software bugs and also it can be switched off wen locked... My first xiaomi phone was poco c40 all of a sudden started acting weird lik it has software bugs..
noobody:

Redmi note 12.

Cheers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:53am On Jan 20
Hboy41:
Redmi note 12 wey the users said it has software bugs and also it can be switched off wen locked... My first xiaomi phone was poco c40 all of a sudden started acting weird lik it has software bugs..

You did not ask the question.

You could have also replied by providing better options than Redmi note 12.

So the floor is yours,

Give us brand new devices list for his budget,

Let's hear it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Weirdgee: 11:09am On Jan 20
Hello guys which good redmi phone can I get now budget is 170k-180k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Swichnerd(m): 11:16am On Jan 20
Any advice on this new oraimo space bud, or better alternative?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:18am On Jan 20
Stancity:

I bought the phone brand new and it's not up to a week...

Update your phone and factory reset.

Check also that your network is not the culprit
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gagzii: 1:25pm On Jan 20
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:20pm On Jan 20
Gagzii:
Very

No adverts on this thread. Please take it off. There are threads you are free to post your add make use of them.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mayorwer: 3:30pm On Jan 20
Deelaw:

not 5g. It's 4g
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Weirdgee: 5:30pm On Jan 20
Which redmi phone should I go for guys my budget is 170k-180k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Geofavor(m): 6:30pm On Jan 20
AlphaNugget:

I used RN7, then RN10s and now R13c.......I must say that R13c is an upgrade of RN7, it is good for gaming and when charged it can last 24 hours on somewhat heavy use (I play DLS, stream music via Deezer, surf the net, most apps use background data.....2 whatsapp, X, tiktok and the likes) and the ba3 still tries.

It doesn't lag like them transsion.

On camera aspect, it is good for taking pictures also, I don't use gcam and I still enjoy the camera....it also charges fast.

It is a good budget phone, try getting 6gb or 8gb ram.....I love the phone, you can check the net for more reviews and check for yourself.

For now, I will rate it 8.5/10 over RN7......the rating might increase over time.
Hi.

How much is this phone? The 8gig ram.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AlphaNugget(m): 6:54pm On Jan 20
Geofavor:

Hi.

How much is this phone? The 8gig ram.
N121,000
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Geofavor(m): 8:19pm On Jan 20
AlphaNugget:

N121,000
Gracias
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Chimoski87(m): 8:44pm On Jan 20
Gurus in the house, kindly help me before i go insane. My Redmi A2+ goes to silent every 1 - 2hrs interval especially if someone calls me within that period of time. I have being raising the ringing volume every now and then to no avail. Do i factory reset the phone coz it's the last option i wanna take considering things i have already installed on the phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Edopesin: 8:49pm On Jan 20
Donsheddy:

My redmi 13c battery strong wella....

On heavy usuage fully charge can go from 6am to 4pm at least in the evening....

Phone is fast, no lagging or anything

I don't know your definition of heavy usage but mine won't even complete 6hours
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dilly55: 9:09pm On Jan 20
Please o, I did a factory reset on my Redmi note 8 and now I can't find the split screen again

What can I do to get it back as I really need it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Donsheddy: 9:34pm On Jan 20
Edopesin:

I don't know your definition of heavy usage but mine won't even complete 6hours

You sure...
Like im always on my phone....
For instance today... Fully charged around 9:30 went off around 6...

Im always on my phone....

Playing music with YouTube music, data was on, was playing game at the same time ahd was actively chatting on Whatsapp, discord and telegram

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Scientheosopher(m): 6:05am On Jan 21
AlphaNugget:

I used RN7, then RN10s and now R13c.......I must say that R13c is an upgrade of RN7, it is good for gaming and when charged it can last 24 hours on somewhat heavy use (I play DLS, stream music via Deezer, surf the net, most apps use background data.....2 whatsapp, X, tiktok and the likes) and the ba3 still tries.

It doesn't lag like them transsion.

On camera aspect, it is good for taking pictures also, I don't use gcam and I still enjoy the camera....it also charges fast.

It is a good budget phone, try getting 6gb or 8gb ram.....I love the phone, you can check the net for more reviews and check for yourself.

For now, I will rate it 8.5/10 over RN7......the rating might increase over time.
I intend to help a very good friend get this phone, so I wish to know more about it. Of course, these infos are online elsewhere, but I like to think that nothing beats hearing it from this thread.

Kindly answer these questions:
Does it have split screen?
Does it have double tap to wake screen?,
And did you charge it to full before usage? If yes, was it with NEPA, Generator or Solar?
#Congrats on your new phone!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deelaw(m): 6:43am On Jan 21
AlphaNugget:
I used 4G actually, don't know of any 5G

Okay
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deelaw(m): 6:45am On Jan 21
noobody:

4g only

Oh!...Okay
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deelaw(m): 6:46am On Jan 21
Mayorwer:
not 5g. It's 4g

Noted
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AlphaNugget(m): 7:04am On Jan 21
Scientheosopher:

I intend to help a very good friend get this phone, so I wish to know more about it. Of course, these infos are online elsewhere, but I like to think that nothing beats hearing it from this thread.

Kindly answer these questions:
Does it have split screen?
Does it have double tap to wake screen?,
And did you charge it to full before usage? If yes, was it with NEPA, Generator or Solar?
#Congrats on your new phone!
1. No split screen.
2. Yes.
3. I actually didn't charge immediately, I just reduce the ba3 to 10% then I charged to full with good power supply. NEPA (with full current), Lister and some powerful generator with good voltage (not "I pass my neighbour" ) are good.....but I don't like using solar or power bank.

Do have a lovely day πŸ‘Œ

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Scientheosopher(m): 10:01am On Jan 21
AlphaNugget:

1. No split screen.
2. Yes.
3. I actually didn't charge immediately, I just reduce the ba3 to 10% then I charged to full with good power supply. NEPA (with full current), Lister and some powerful generator with good voltage (not "I pass my neighbour" ) are good.....but I don't like using solar or power bank.

OK.
#Thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hero2t: 12:49pm On Jan 21
AlphaNugget:

1. No split screen.
2. Yes.

Am curious, please. Does charging with solar have any adverse effect on a phone's battery?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Edopesin: 1:31pm On Jan 21
Donsheddy:

You sure...
Like im always on my phone....
For instance today... Fully charged around 9:30 went off around 6...

Im always on my phone....

Playing music with YouTube music, data was on, was playing game at the same time ahd was actively chatting on Whatsapp, discord and telegram

Maybe I was unlucky and got a defective one cos my battery is more like 3500maH

The battery is the only issue I have though, I play CODM a lot and I experience zero lag on my 6gb variant
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AlphaNugget(m): 1:33pm On Jan 21
Hero2t:

Am curious, please. Does charging with solar have any adverse effect on a phone's battery?
As for me, I don't like it and I will be never try it.

I asked Google and see what I foundπŸ‘‡

(1) (2) (3) ... (9281) (9282) (9283) (9284) (9285) (9286) (9287) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: suffy834(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.