Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,789 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (9283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9195701 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9280) (9281) (9282) (9283) (9284) (9285) (9286) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Chimoski87(m): 12:11pm On Jan 18
Pls, gurus in the house, kindly help me out with this issue. My A2+ usually go back to silent mode on a 4 to 6 hrs time interval whereas i never set anything like that. Even if i raise the phone to ring, it will go back to that same setting of not ringing in that same time frame. How do i solve it.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:12pm On Jan 18
AsianLoyalist1:
Please I need gcam for redmi note 12. I've downloaded more than 7 so far but none worked, they all close immediately after opening

Check your device's telegram channel
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Chimoski87(m): 12:17pm On Jan 18
How do i also solve this issue on Chrome browser. This is the current setting but i can't access the browser well including logging to sites i saved my data on the browser.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yongLord(m): 5:08am On Jan 19
Someone should please help me with a solution to this issue.
I got the notification of hyperOs on my redmi 12c and I've downloaded it twice now but when it gets to the finalising stage then it says something went wrong download update again and install ( 4.2 GB).
How can I get the link to download manually or if there is any other way to go about it.?
Let me call names Grandmufti, genius43, olayinkajnr et al Make Una come to my aid ooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stancity(m): 7:20am On Jan 19
I got the Redmi 13C last week but the battery runs down quickly... Any way I can correct this or optimise the battery 🔋
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:15am On Jan 19
yongLord:
Someone should please help me with a solution to this issue.
I got the notification of hyperOs on my redmi 12c and I've downloaded it twice now but when it gets to the finalising stage then it says something went wrong download update again and install ( 4.2 GB).
How can I get the link to download manually or if there is any other way to go about it.?
Let me call names Grandm.ufti, geniu.s43, ola.yinkajnr et al Make Una come to my aid ooo

miuirom.org
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yongLord(m): 9:42am On Jan 19
genius43:

Thank u sir.
miuirom.org
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chykekelly(m): 12:43pm On Jan 19
Resolved
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by t33why: 2:32pm On Jan 19
chykekelly:
Help. I changed my Redmi note 10 pro battery recently and my phone now overheats when I turn on my mobile data, Bluetooth or WiFi. And the new battery doesn't last long like the former one. What could be the problem?

New battery should give a decent performance but you cannot compare to the OEM. Also did you let it do the usual new battery thingy, charge, discharge etc.

The new battery is the most likely culprit.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 2:54pm On Jan 19
chykekelly:
Help. I changed my Redmi note 10 pro battery recently and my phone now overheats when I turn on my mobile data, Bluetooth or WiFi. And the new battery doesn't last long like the former one. What could be the problem?

Where did you get the battery from?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Debroslink: 4:07pm On Jan 19
chykekelly:

You still dey ask wetin be problem? Na fake battery you buy o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elvis8236(m): 5:48pm On Jan 19
Xiaomi Mi 11i 256GB/8GB Available for sale.

Price - 220k slightly Negotiable

Location - Lagos

WhatsApp +2348145801523.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chykekelly(m): 6:06pm On Jan 19
Thanks for the response. I have no idea what the new battery thing you mentioned here is. I remember charging the new battery to 100% before using.

Also, if the new battery is the problem, which is also my suspicion, is it possible to get a genuine replacement battery? And how much should I budget for it?
t33why:

New battery should give a decent performance but you cannot compare to the OEM. Also did you let it do the usual new battery thingy, charge, discharge etc.

The new battery is the most likely culprit.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chykekelly(m): 6:08pm On Jan 19
Computer village Ikeja oo. Wahala. angry
GrandMufti:

Where did you get the battery from?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chykekelly(m): 6:10pm On Jan 19
Wahala. Any hope to get genuine replacement battery for this Nigeria?
Debroslink:

You still dey ask wetin be problem? Na fake battery you buy o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Debroslink: 6:52pm On Jan 19
chykekelly:
Wahala. Any hope to get genuine replacement battery for this Nigeria?

You dey Lagos and you dey suffer yourself. There are reputable names here that will solve your issue 100% at computer village.

Solution... Find Igemburg
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AlphaNugget(m): 7:05pm On Jan 19
Stancity:
I got the Redmi 13C last week but the battery runs down quickly... Any way I can correct this or optimise the battery 🔋
My R13c ba3 is strong.

I bought it on d 7th of this month......are you sure you bought the phone new or you are pressing the phone and charging it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PinkNature: 7:27pm On Jan 19
AlphaNugget:
My R13c ba3 is strong.

I bought it on d 7th of this month......are you sure you bought the phone new or you are pressing the phone and charging it?

How good is the phone in terms of usability, speed and fluidity on a scale of 10 compared to let's say Redmi note 7.

Hoping to upgrade soon.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 7:33pm On Jan 19
Elvis8236:
Xiaomi Mi 11i 256GB/8GB Available for sale.

Price - 220k slightly Negotiable

Location - Lagos

WhatsApp +2348145801523.

You have been warned earlier,

Here you are again,repeating the same thing.

Advertise on the Xiaomi thread store na bro,no sales here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macuwon(m): 7:55pm On Jan 19
please guys,i am currently using a redmi note 10 pro, no issues, but i want to upgrade, so i need suggestions especially in terms of better camera, with a budget of 200-300k. please help.. i heard that many of these phones do not really have a better camera.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by t33why: 8:16pm On Jan 19
chykekelly:
Thanks for the response. I have no idea what the new battery thing you mentioned here is. I remember charging the new battery to 100% before using.

Also, if the new battery is the problem, which is also my suspicion, is it possible to get a genuine replacement battery? And how much should I budget for it?

😁😁😁 If you turn to genuine replacement, I'd probably kidn.ap you..😊😊😊
I use the same fone as yours and currently hunting for a good replacement too.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chykekelly(m): 8:41pm On Jan 19
Lol. But the one you're currently using sounds better than mine. And obviously no overheating issues. Someone said he got a genuine one from China for 25k. And it works fine. I saw the pic. It's an exact replica of the OEM one my phone came with. I don't know if anyone here can confirm this.
t33why:

😁😁😁 If you turn to genuine replacement, I'd probably kidn.ap you..😊😊😊
I use the same fone as yours and currently hunting for a good replacement too.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:55pm On Jan 19
macuwon:
please guys,i am currently using a redmi note 10 pro, no issues, but i want to upgrade, so i need suggestions especially in terms of better camera, with a budget of 200-300k. please help.. i heard that many of these phones do not really have a better camera.

Keep your money

Get your self new cases and tempered glass,

No Redmi out there for 300k can stand the note 10 pro.

Or deviate a little,get a UK used pixel 6 and enjoy another dimension of android

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Chimoski87(m): 10:56pm On Jan 19
Gurus in the house, kindly help me before i go insane. My Redmi A2+ goes to silent every 1 - 2hrs interval especially if someone calls me within that period of time. I have being raising the ringing volume every now and then to no avail. Do i factory reset the phone coz it's the last option i wanna take considering things i have already installed on the phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stancity(m): 11:26pm On Jan 19
AlphaNugget:
My R13c ba3 is strong.

I bought the phone brand new and it's not up to a week...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by t33why: 7:19am On Jan 20
chykekelly:
Lol. But the one you're currently using sounds better than mine. And obviously no overheating issues. Someone said he got a genuine one from China for 25k. And it works fine. I saw the pic. It's an exact replica of the OEM one my phone came with. I don't know if anyone here can confirm this.

Lemme just laugh 😂😂😂, I think the overheating is the initial phase of it getting bad. Mine started like that now shuts down at 80%, it's less than 2 months so I basically have just parked the fone aside.

Probably best to consider the genuine one if actually it is. I wouldn't mind getting me one too. I saw one highly recommended on several forums unfortunately they don't ship to Nigeria.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Donsheddy: 7:52am On Jan 20
Stancity:

My redmi 13c battery strong wella....

On heavy usuage fully charge can go from 6am to 4pm at least in the evening....

Phone is fast, no lagging or anything
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Toun2nl: 7:58am On Jan 20
Please, why is there so much praise for the Redmi Note 10 Pro?
noobody:

Keep your money

Get your self new cases and tempered glass,

No Redmi out there for 300k can stand the note 10 pro.

Or deviate a little,get a UK used pixel 6 and enjoy another dimension of android
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AlphaNugget(m): 7:59am On Jan 20
PinkNature:

How good is the phone in terms of usability, speed and fluidity on a scale of 10 compared to let's say Redmi note 7.

Hoping to upgrade soon.
I used RN7, then RN10s and now R13c.......I must say that R13c is an upgrade of RN7, it is good for gaming and when charged it can last 24 hours on somewhat heavy use (I play DLS, stream music via Deezer, surf the net, most apps use background data.....2 whatsapp, X, tiktok and the likes) and the ba3 still tries.

It doesn't lag like them transsion.

On camera aspect, it is good for taking pictures also, I don't use gcam and I still enjoy the camera....it also charges fast.

It is a good budget phone, try getting 6gb or 8gb ram.....I love the phone, you can check the net for more reviews and check for yourself.

For now, I will rate it 8.5/10 over RN7......the rating might increase over time.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AlphaNugget(m): 8:05am On Jan 20
Stancity:

Try draining the ba3 and recharging to 100 and don't use power bank on it.

You might need to look at your background apps, make those hungry ba3 suckers no dey drink am for back..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PinkNature: 8:38am On Jan 20
AlphaNugget:

I used RN7, then RN10s and now R13c.......I must say that R13c is an upgrade of RN7, it is good for gaming and when charged it can last 24 hours on somewhat heavy use (I play DLS, stream music via Deezer, surf the net, most apps use background data.....2 whatsapp, X, tiktok and the likes) and the ba3 still tries.

It doesn't lag like them transsion.

On camera aspect, it is good for taking pictures also, I don't use gcam and I still enjoy the camera....it also charges fast.

It is a good budget phone, try getting 6gb or 8gb ram.....I love the phone, you can check the net for more reviews and check for yourself.

For now, I will rate it 8.5/10 over RN7......the rating might increase over time.

Thanks for your time. Did your 10s got spoilt? Or was there something else that made you ditch the 10s.

And do you think the 10s performance is superior to the 13c?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AlphaNugget(m): 8:47am On Jan 20
PinkNature:

Thanks for your time. Did your 10s got spoilt? Or was there something else that made you ditch the 10s.

And do you think the 10s performance is superior to the 13c?
My 10s got stolen, didn't last long with me (at most, 3 months)

I enjoyed the phone tho, I can't compare both but I think 10s is superior to 13c.....I think

(1) (2) (3) ... (9280) (9281) (9282) (9283) (9284) (9285) (9286) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.