Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (9286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9197358 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9283) (9284) (9285) (9286) (9287) (9288) (9289) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Itsmedozie: 2:58pm On Jan 23
genius43:

Turn off Dolby Atmos.
Alright
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by koonlay101: 3:02pm On Jan 23
nobody:

As in,

I wonder why people worry about turbo charge display,

It's just an animation.

Focus on the exact speed your device is getting,as long as it's not below the rated input,
You are good.

I think after the upgrade to HyperOs the Turbo charge does not display anymore. I may be wrong but that is what I noticed. What I get since I upgraged my Redmi Note 12 to HyperOs is the Quick Charge.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abbeytoy(m): 3:04pm On Jan 23
genius43:

I probably missed that part.

Ok
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Itsmedozie: 8:17pm On Jan 23
genius43:

Turn off Dolby Atmos.
Tried this boss didn't work
Only solution is turning off absolute volume which isn't sharp, smartphone and Bluetooth device volume not been synced.
Saw something online about regions having lower volume compared to other region, don't know how true but I have tried yet not working.
For reference my 60% volume on my OnePlus for both my speaker and earbuds is the 100% volume on this Poco F5, it's that bad.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adeolabilkis002: 9:25pm On Jan 23
Good evening everyone. Please does Xiaomi have store here in Lagos where I can get original phone from . 13c specifically.

Thank you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AlphaNugget(m): 8:08am On Jan 24
adeolabilkis002:
Good evening everyone. Please does Xiaomi have store here in Lagos where I can get original phone from . 13c specifically.

Thank you
Check Ikeja
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:18am On Jan 24
adeolabilkis002:

Thank you

Are there stores selling fakes?

If you don't trust sellers selling on Nairaland then go to Raya, Slot, Pointek, DSCL, finet etc
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deelaw(m): 8:40am On Jan 24
adeolabilkis002:

Thank you

Check SLOT, 3C-Hub or other known stores around. You can also buy from jumia aswell, But if you want the official seller there, look for the ones that has "Raya Stores" as the seller.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by horlarh02: 8:55am On Jan 24
genius43:

RN10 Pro user only had that issue occasionally on 14.0.2 and I have seen it since then.

My RN10 Pro is a normal global version.

Nice. I guess I got a defective one then
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by horlarh02: 8:59am On Jan 24
Debroslink:
Talking about chargers, I searched computer village to get the charging cable for redmi note 10 pro, but wasn't successful.

What other charger can give turbo charge for redmi note 10 pro aside its follow-come?

I got a new one on jumia
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Debroslink: 9:09am On Jan 24
horlarh02:

I got a new one on jumia

usc Cable?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:13pm On Jan 24
Debroslink:
Talking about chargers, I searched computer village to get the charging cable for redmi note 10 pro, but wasn't successful.

What other charger can give turbo charge for redmi note 10 pro aside its follow-come?

Buy a Baseus or Essager USB Cable from Jboixxx.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Azazyel: 6:10pm On Jan 24
Good evening everyone, pls which one do you advise me to get : Redmi note 12 4G or POCO M5? I'm mostly after better performance, good camera and solid battery. Pls help me decide
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shedy03(m): 9:07pm On Jan 24
Azazyel:
Good evening everyone, pls which one do you advise me to get : Redmi note 12 4G or POCO M5? I'm mostly after better performance, good camera and solid battery. Pls help me decide
This comparison table may give you some ideas and help you make your choice.
https://m.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=12188&idPhone2=11850
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gergemam: 9:22pm On Jan 24
The New Xiaomi Redmi Note 13 5G doesn't come with

Xiaomi HyperOS even after updating to the later OS.

Still on Android 13 and MUI 14
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ayodayjy: 10:08pm On Jan 24
I want to sell my redmi note12
4 months old
And in good condition
6gig ram
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Seyilome(m): 10:08pm On Jan 24
Gptech:

That's definately the way to go now.
Na UK used phones I dey buy now, I am now with mi 11 lite 5g and I recently bought lg8 with Snapdragon sd855. I am not regretting of buying this two phones, they are very neat , just like new.i am no more buying new lower range phones anymore.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Chimatesky64: 10:32pm On Jan 24
Broskyjames:
Prices for the redmi 13 note series lol. The mid range spec and mid range prices are so far apart now because this is still sporting the same processor from it's predecessor with very minimal changes and the base version is starting above 200k?? 😬😬. I knew this day would come, like small something on top that 205k, some 5-6 years ago could get you a base flagship from the Galaxy S line, now it is only getting you the lowest base of a low mid range line up. Not that i blame Xaiomi tho, It's the Naira that has taking considerable beatings over the years.

I fear more people will be pushed to get used devices with fairly decent specs now, than buying a device that sports the Snapdragon 685 for above 200k in 2024 😩
dollar is 1400 naira expect it to increase soonest.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:51am On Jan 25
gergemam:
The New Xiaomi Redmi Note 13 5G doesn't come with

Xiaomi HyperOS even after updating to the later OS.

Still on Android 13 and MUI 14

But did they state in the changelog that the update was HyperOs?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eby001(m): 6:53am On Jan 25
genius43:

Wawu. Just download the full ROM and install again one more time.
Thank you for this. I am just getting back to check the thread since last visit. Please, can I get a link (RN10pro global).
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 8:39am On Jan 25
Donsheddy:

My redmi 13c battery strong wella....

On heavy usuage fully charge can go from 6am to 4pm at least in the evening....

Phone is fast, no lagging or anything

No be lie. Redmi 13C despite the Helio G85 SOC on it, is a good one.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 8:41am On Jan 25
AlphaNugget:

I used RN7, then RN10s and now R13c.......I must say that R13c is an upgrade of RN7, it is good for gaming and when charged it can last 24 hours on somewhat heavy use (I play DLS, stream music via Deezer, surf the net, most apps use background data.....2 whatsapp, X, tiktok and the likes) and the ba3 still tries.

It doesn't lag like them transsion.

On camera aspect, it is good for taking pictures also, I don't use gcam and I still enjoy the camera....it also charges fast.

It is a good budget phone, try getting 6gb or 8gb ram.....I love the phone, you can check the net for more reviews and check for yourself.

For now, I will rate it 8.5/10 over RN7......the rating might increase over time.

What font are you using bro?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 8:44am On Jan 25
AlphaNugget:

N121,000

Phone is around 147k now for the 8gb ram version.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gergemam: 9:46am On Jan 25
GrandMufti:

But did they state in the changelog that the update was HyperOs?

No... Even when I update the software after unboxing.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maravilla: 11:03am On Jan 25
How much
Ayodayjy:
I want to sell my redmi note12
4 months old
And in good condition
6gig ram
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:35pm On Jan 25
eby001:

Thank you for this. I am just getting back to check the thread since last visit. Please, can I get a link (RN10pro global).

https://cdn-ota.azureedge.net/V14.0.8.0.TKFMIXM/miui_SWEETGlobal_V14.0.8.0.TKFMIXM_3e19ed98ed_13.0.zip
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deeni131: 1:06pm On Jan 25
Seyilome:

Na UK used phones I dey buy now, I am now with mi 11 lite 5g and I recently bought lg8 with Snapdragon sd855. I am not regretting of buying this two phones, they are very neat , just like new.i am no more buying new lower range phones anymore.

Really? People are saying London used have so many issues
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tessy990(m): 2:12pm On Jan 25
Redmi phones are no longer affordable

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by t33why: 2:25pm On Jan 25
tessy990:
Redmi phones are no longer affordable

No fault of Redmi, the naira has made the dollar unaffordable
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ayodayjy: 3:11pm On Jan 25
Maravilla:
How much

110 boxed with all accessories.

WhatsApp
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iamoyindamola(m): 4:10pm On Jan 25
Ayodayjy:

110 boxed with all accessories.

WhatsApp
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AlphaNugget(m): 5:14pm On Jan 25
olayinkajnr:

What font are you using bro?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9283) (9284) (9285) (9286) (9287) (9288) (9289) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.