Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? (34498 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 09, 2016
Kentura:
I'd feel great thaa someone I know adored what I had when I had it..

and anytime I see the nigga, I'll be like bro I've done all sort of things with this chic you're forming titanic with,, have you tried this style with her? she really likes it.
fool, go straight to the point, pweeh, disgusting.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by franzis(m): 11:33pm On May 09, 2016
Real niggas code: never date or have sexual relationship with a brother ex girl or present girl.. In fact Na taboo

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Lexusgs430: 11:34pm On May 09, 2016
If he is happier with my leftover, Goodluck to him. The present girlfriend, would be another person's leftover. We are all simply recycling ourselves!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Ericardo7(m): 11:36pm On May 09, 2016
I'll be like "Sharp guy! Clap me joor... "
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by rose54321: 11:37pm On May 09, 2016
I have always been curious about this. Would love to hear from guys, as this could happen to anyone, finding the person more compatible personality wise.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by richard870(m): 11:37pm On May 09, 2016
pinkiberry:
how would you feel if your ex girlfriend is dating your friend? especially if you don't really love the girl as such when you guys were dating, you just liked her. Will you be mad or jealous at their serious relationship which depict that they love each other?
@Op, trust me u dnt wanna knw!
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by bronzegoddess(f): 11:39pm On May 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Makes you feel like Kingkong. Your used stuff passed to your friend cheesy cheesy
the feeling is quite diff for a girl. me, I'll be disgusted at d relationship especially if I Never really liked the guy.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by LasoulMacuby(m): 11:41pm On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:
If any of my friend date my Ex i wud b happy for both of them

There is something about me is no matter how mch u hurt me i will always wish to see u happy
Abeg! Make we hear word. . .
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by mzhorlah(f): 11:45pm On May 09, 2016
Silent104:
undecidedSo u control ur frnds
dont get
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 09, 2016
bronzegoddess:
the feeling is quite diff for a girl. me, I'll be disgusted at d relationship especially if I Never really liked the guy.
lol. I understand, with girls it could be different. Jealousy and all that sets in. But for dudes, we really don't care
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by sweetcocoa(f): 11:54pm On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

There is something about me is no matter how mch u hurt me i will always wish to see you happy
Sweety, let's assume someone really hurt you, say maybe like, murder a person you love? Would you still want them to be happy? grin

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by makdcash(m): 11:54pm On May 09, 2016
HateU2:
U did not treat him/her right! Someone is now treating him/her right, u ar now complaining

I won't feel anything! It means he's not 4 me.
....................................................The question goes straight to guys....wetin concern u, abi u be guys grin
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by ALAYORMII: 11:55pm On May 09, 2016
Pity for my friend
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Justicealh3(m): 12:12am On May 10, 2016
HateU2:
U did not treat him/her right! Someone is now treating him/her right, u ar now complaining

I won't feel anything! It means he's not 4 me.
I readurprfl & iavinterest for avuasafriend.. Urnameself, can u&i beafriend +2348078817624
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Justicealh3(m): 12:15am On May 10, 2016
Maybe cheesycheesycheesy
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Dunexxx(m): 12:15am On May 10, 2016
terrible but I wud kill her and the guy
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by halfricanadian(f): 12:17am On May 10, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Sweety, let's assume someone really hurt you, say maybe like, murder a person you love? Would you still want them to be happy? grin
No
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by kikies(m): 12:20am On May 10, 2016
sabiguy:
Talking as a guy... As long as I don shine her congo, then no problem, make dem carry go. She'll still be mine if I truly care about her anyway, maybe I was just with her for the fun of it so I won't feel anything.

I'll like to see the look on her face while I'm chilling with my friend and she comes around to meet my friend knowing well that I don shine her congo. grin angry grin
Congo shinner grin grin
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by iamagyal(f): 12:20am On May 10, 2016
sabiguy:
Talking as a guy... As long as I don shine her congo, then no problem, make dem carry go. She'll still be mine if I truly care about her anyway, maybe I was just with her for the fun of it so I won't feel anything.

I'll like to see the look on her face while I'm chilling with my friend and she comes around to meet my friend knowing well that I don shine her congo. grin angry grin
and the innocent girl would be so gullible to think you're a sincere guy while the both of u were dating
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by 9jatatafo(m): 12:27am On May 10, 2016
OP I hope you are not dating your ex bf's friend sha
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by spartacuz: 12:31am On May 10, 2016
In this disturbed and turbulent economy My friend money is the best o, forget them... Make more money and have 6 babes, even her mum. Trust me, she go hate u forget ur friend

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by sweetcocoa(f): 12:47am On May 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

No
So you see, you can't always wish someone happiness no matter how they hurt you.

People can be mean and you are not a bad person if you wish that someone who hurt you feels some pain, it's just how you are supposed to feel, doesn't mean you have to go out of your way to cause them pain, but if it's necessary that you do, then you should.cheesy
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by halfricanadian(f): 12:49am On May 10, 2016
sweetcocoa:
So you see, you can't always wish someone happiness no matter how they hurt you.

People can be mean and you are not a bad person if you wish that someone who hurt you feels some pain, it's just how you are supposed to feel, doesn't mean you have to go out of your way to cause them pain, but if it's necessary that you do, then you should.cheesy

Tanx grin
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Danfuster(m): 12:50am On May 10, 2016
PureWays:
It once happened to me and up till now my guy still have some hidden grudge for me.

He dated the lady b'cos I didn't like her, he told me it happened b'cos he was a shoulder to cry on when the lady was hurt.

I wasn't totally cool with what happened but I understood that she deserved to be happy and I wasn't there, but my guy felt like I was feeling myself b'cos I refused to get angry.
Thought I was the one that was supposed to be mad but you know, some guys are just fvcked up in the head.

Well, if it happens to me, I will not be mad since I don't like the lady, the pain will be on my nighar, b'cos ....... (You know what it is).

you need to check that Niccur, he probably PMSing
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by xtervaganza(m): 12:56am On May 10, 2016
pinkiberry:
how would you feel if your ex girlfriend is dating your friend? especially if you don't really love the girl as such when you guys were dating, you just liked her. Will you be mad or jealous at their serious relationship which depict that they love each other?
maybe if the guy is not my real gee.

Buh if him be my personal person eh........we no go free again ooo
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by virginchaser(m): 12:57am On May 10, 2016
Nothing serious, my room mate got married to my school girl friend in US. While we were in school , i told my girl to help talk to her room mate to agree for my friend proposal. The relationship did not work. Eventually, everyone relocated. My friend got his green card, girl struggling with her application, friend interested in her and they tied the knots.
Seriously no hard feelings.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by xtervaganza(m): 12:57am On May 10, 2016
Kentura:
I'd feel great thaa someone I know adored what I had when I had it..

and anytime I see the nigga, I'll be like bro I've done all sort of things with this chic you're forming titanic with,, have you tried this style with her? she really likes it.
grin angry cheesy grin grin you de devil

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by sweetcocoa(f): 12:59am On May 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tanx grin
Anytime.wink

[s]but remember to always plan very well, so you don't get in trouble, just in case you decide to hurt back.[/s]
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by halfricanadian(f): 1:01am On May 10, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Anytime.wink

[s]but remember to always plan very well, so you don't get in trouble, just in case you decide to hurt back.[/s]

I dont always plan to hurt bck
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by sweetcocoa(f): 1:04am On May 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

I dont always plan to hurt bck
Just saying Sweety.smiley
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by halfricanadian(f): 1:05am On May 10, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Just saying Sweety.smiley

Cool tanx
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 1:07am On May 10, 2016
It ain't no fun if my hommies can't have none

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next? / Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos) / Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.