Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? (34509 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by csamii: 1:00am On May 11, 2016
megawax8:
Cc csami hehehe

I dey laff but the Lord know say I wan put hot pipe inside him anus.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by hollas2jnr(m): 4:13am On May 11, 2016
Lexusgs430:

You know that I know that you know that manufacturers standard too get levels.
You're a clown... Me only sabi just ONE manufacturer sha
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Lexusgs430: 4:42am On May 11, 2016
hollas2jnr:

You're a clown... Me only sabi just ONE manufacturer sha

Lol. I hear you my Oga
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Kaycee7(m): 8:32am On May 11, 2016
mzhorlah:
well if u think thats d purpose i said d truth... Then it is

Btw...will d likes and shares add to my bank account cuz i really ont understand y i should write so that pple will like
It might be your truth but that doesn't make the girl a disgrace to womanhood. Dating your ex's friend is not cheating. Personally, I think your post is more disgraceful to womanhood than dating your ex's friend.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by mzhorlah(f): 3:32pm On May 11, 2016
Kaycee7:
It might be your truth but that doesn't make the girl a disgrace to womanhood. Dating your ex's friend is not cheating. Personally, I think your post is more disgraceful to womanhood than dating your ex's friend.
Wats dz one saying... Park well mah see other pple jare
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by AliJohn(m): 10:41am On May 17, 2016
amokeme:

Must a relationship be about sex How about helping eachother grow mentally or career wise?
Wu 'grow mentally or career wise' dn epp?
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by vivievan: 11:30am On Jun 20, 2016
See nothing wrong with that....I've dated my ex's friend before and he [color=#006600][/color]was cool.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by moneystream(m): 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hi ladies!

Do you want to look sexy, pretty and gorgeous? Join our whatsApp video training class, and let's show you how to bring out that sexy and undeniable look.

Send us msg on whatsApp:

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by olatunjithomas(m): 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
AfroKnight:

Lol. I think I need that too.

good afternoon bro, I'm sorry to have disturbed you,but there is one thing
I need from you,

Nd I will be so glad if I can get it from you boss

with due respect boss, I had like you to support falconey for
Mr nairaland 2016. you've done it before, you're a champion,
you can do it again.
the profile is www.nairaland.com/falconey

thanks boss respect.

if you like to join the WhatsApp group ,you can PM me, I'll sort that out.

thanks once again boss

TEAMFALCONEY.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by TREYCARTER(m): 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by ifycoly: 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
I dated a lady who got married to my friend, is all about maturity. Funny before she accept the guy she seek my consent if is cool or not, my reply was simple, if my friend becomes the president of Nigeria tomorrow u will hate me the more saying I was the one that told her not to married him and on the other side if the marriage becomes a war zone her anger will still fall back to me. Finally I said follow your heart don't wait for an answer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it / Pre-Wedding Photo Of Physically Challenged Couple / What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.