Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? (34502 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Asmorh: 6:45am On May 10, 2016
TheNonce:
grin

I would be delighted for them! And my epic displays of maturity would finally ensure I am granted permission to "smash the hell "out of that her hotter, sexier younger sister without any repercussions! Gaddem!

Always see the bigger picture!

Lol.... Bad guy grin

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Dom2020: 6:45am On May 10, 2016
what's my business there?
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by coolbolaji(m): 6:46am On May 10, 2016
My girlfriend cheated on me with my best friend but I had to forgive her because except my mum, I love this girl more than any other lady in v ever known. Though our own case is complicated. M a Muslim but she's a Christian and she tot that having a Christian boyfriend would make her relationship balance. Till now, we are still struggling to get over it. I hope we do
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by NanciaKay(f): 6:51am On May 10, 2016
For as long as your friend know say you shine am. No p. I am currently in this type of relationship, we love each other, and my ex was soo mad wen i talked with him on the phone, a day they were together.
Person like me no go bother. Especially when it was he who broke up with me.
IF NA GAME SEF, NA THAT TYPE THE SWEET. WE GO PLAY AM.
Especially if he was trying to come back wt me, And i was showing green light. Then i showed red light.
So bae, there is no p in doing that type of relationship. You just need to strong in this type of relationship, to face all the guys in the group. Fearlessly.

sabiguy:
Talking as a guy... As long as I don shine her congo, then no problem, make dem carry go. She'll still be mine if I truly care about her anyway, maybe I was just with her for the fun of it so I won't feel anything.

I'll like to see the look on her face while I'm chilling with my friend and she comes around to meet my friend knowing well that I don shine her congo. grin angry grin
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by tammie24: 6:51am On May 10, 2016
sabiguy:
Talking as a guy... As long as I don shine her congo, then no problem, make dem carry go. She'll still be mine if I truly care about her anyway, maybe I was just with her for the fun of it so I won't feel anything.

I'll like to see the look on her face while I'm chilling with my friend and she comes around to meet my friend knowing well that I don shine her congo. grin angry grin
you are not the first to shine congo
Congo has been shinning since human race started so nothing new
The important thing is
She's with a better person
Maybe not
Period!
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by spectackpeters(m): 6:53am On May 10, 2016
Like non of my business[/color][color=] wink
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by AliJohn(m): 6:57am On May 10, 2016
grin grin grin i wil feel blessed wink grin grin
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by skintus: 7:06am On May 10, 2016
sabiguy:

You must be EVILFOREST's brother! Although I like the idea tootoo grin grin
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Badovilla(m): 7:06am On May 10, 2016
I will feel somehow cryI will feel somehow
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by michakev: 7:14am On May 10, 2016
as far as say me don click her 3g network have Notin to wori about. so let my frnd do de remaining needful mtcheeeeeee
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Revolva(m): 7:15am On May 10, 2016
If I don bang hher I won't be too worried but if I never bang her n she is playing me before we broke. I go find way implicate. Both of them

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by amokeme(f): 7:21am On May 10, 2016
sabiguy:

If I never shine congo, then what's the essence of dating and calling ourselves bf/gf...? undecided
Must a relationship be about sex How about helping eachother grow mentally or career wise?
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by AfroKnight: 7:23am On May 10, 2016
PunkyV:

Hey hottie wink Been on an NL diet lol.

Lol. I think I need that too.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by PunkyV(f): 7:29am On May 10, 2016
AfroKnight:

Lol. I think I need that too.

Yeah, it's good for the soul.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Emmasnoop(m): 7:29am On May 10, 2016
If it is friendship fine but marriage no,because you nor go dey happy oh knowing say your friend don chest the kpekus.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by bubbleslink: 7:31am On May 10, 2016
my opinion... weda I felt anythng for the girl or not.. loved her or not... etc I dont think its cool for my own guy to date my ex! come on, dia thousands of girls arround he coild just go for, why my ex? how did dey even start. it will always be about me! mehn I will keep a distance from d guy once I notice. Dat doesnt mean am angry... just for my safety!

4 Likes

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by fafambo: 7:32am On May 10, 2016
sabiguy:

abeg my brother. can u explain more to me on what is ''shining of Congo"
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by DAVE5(m): 7:34am On May 10, 2016
phransix147:
REAL FRIENDS AVOID SUCH FROM HAPPENING!!!

exactly. ... real friends dnt do sh*t like dat... I'll kip dat friend at bay cos he cld actually poison me #True
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Jaycool18(m): 7:41am On May 10, 2016
Mine is even buying my friend gifts..[like wtf.. is it to make me jealous or feel bad for dumping her ass]

Whenever I look at my friend, I smile and tell him "been there, done that"..
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by hollas2jnr(m): 7:41am On May 10, 2016
wizflower:
. A slowpoke has being slighted
Calm down miss
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by DAVE5(m): 7:44am On May 10, 2016
bubbleslink:
my opinion... weda I felt anythng for the girl or not.. loved her or not... etc I dont think its cool for my own guy to date my ex! come on, dia thousands of girls arround he coild just go for, why my ex? how did dey even start. it will always be about me! mehn I will keep a distance from d guy once I notice. Dat doesnt mean am angry... just for my safety!

u said it all bro, happened to me, I was mad the first day I saw both my friend n ex, thank God I dint dint show it, after dat day I bcame used 2 them, but my friendship wit d dude jst took a nose dive, not dat I was angry but cos I know he was never a friend.... I try to relate 2 him but knowing dat this dyde cld actually kill me makes me scared of him
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by halfricanadian(f): 7:46am On May 10, 2016
hollas2jnr:

That's a good spirit #thumbs-up!

Tanx smiley
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by bubbleslink: 7:53am On May 10, 2016
You understand where am coming from, If your good friend is bold enough to date your ex, he can poison you, its just as simply as dat!

DAVE5:

u said it all bro, happened to me, I was mad the first day I saw both my friend n ex, thank God I dint dint show it, after dat day I bcame used 2 them, but my friendship wit d dude jst took a nose dive, not dat I was angry but cos I know he was never a friend.... I try to relate 2 him but knowing dat this dyde cld actually kill me makes me scared of him
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by CHISOMPHILIP(m): 7:54am On May 10, 2016
When I was a child my Mama use to advise me to give away my old toys to the less privileged ;DWhen I was a child my Mama use to advise me to give away my old toys to the less privileged
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by YelloweWest: 7:57am On May 10, 2016
sabiguy:

Not all girls are as insecure as u bro
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by annnikky(f): 7:59am On May 10, 2016
U Neva miss a water until is gone, wen they start displaying their love in front of u, u'll be jealous n regret y u let her go.

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Moconquer: 8:12am On May 10, 2016
If u are a sharp strong formated dude then u will know that ones debeh go still ft debeh if u want to by pushing hard. So leave em
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by humilitypays(m): 8:18am On May 10, 2016
As a guy, any of your guy that dates your ex girlfriend wasn't a true friend but a betrayal!

No guy will ever date his real G's ex girlfriend...it means they were indirectly cheating or admiring each other while u were dating.

In fact, no guy dates his real guy's ex!

If u are a guy, any of your friends that date your ex without your full permission is a betrayal, please run far from such guy because he can kill you if a sweet opportunity presents itself!

In fact, such guy was never your friend but a sell-out....don't trust such a friend, it's very dangerous and harmful.

It's a bad practice, ladies desist from such...it makes u look stupid even if u guys marry, it doesn't always end well, so think twice

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by humilitypays(m): 8:30am On May 10, 2016
annnikky:
U Neva miss a water until is gone, wen they start displaying their love in front of u, u'll be jealous n regret y u let her go.
only a foolish girl with no self-worth will agree to date her ex boyfriends close friend. A lady that does that is a desperate lady and the guy dating her is the biggest fool!

Haba na, we all should have some iota of pride and integrity in us na. How can u live with the shame of sleeping with your friend's ex whom u know very well that he was sleeping with anyhow in the past, tufiakwa!! There won't be complete trust...the imagination and guilt will always be there

To those saying wot if he didn't sleep with her, then that means they were never lovers but friends, so it's allowed...no problem then. but if they were truly lovers, then sex must have happened, which no sane guy can condone unless the guy is a gold-digger probably want to get something from the girl...aside that, no guy will dare date or marry his friend's ex lover he knew very well that his friend used to have sex with.

Anyway, no guy can date his true friend's ex...maybe they weren't close friends but just guys that are in talking terms
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by 9izone(f): 8:48am On May 10, 2016
pinkiberry:
what If You Never For Once Shine Her Congo?
Good question✔️
Some guys thinks from their anus shocked
Is not all girls that allow any-boyfriend in... Mind you that... Onye Congo
Team No sex before marriage

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by Kaycee7(m): 8:53am On May 10, 2016
mzhorlah:
Any girl who does that is a disgrace to womanhood

If i were a guy i will just tell my friend to chop and clean his mouth cuz i damn wouldnt be able to stand it
Do you really mean this? Or did you just type what you thought will earn you likes and shares?
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? by josite: 9:00am On May 10, 2016
that friend is telling me he doesnt appreciate my friendship and i hould look elsewhere for a gf.faseru of kicc said it,live simply, dont complicate your life.dont date your brother or pally ex gf or bf.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) / I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. / What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.